It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Commands You To Kill Gays

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds

does anyone read here ?
intending to learn something ?

okay, again, and again, until somebody hears it

[edit on 1-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

Yeah yeah we got all this, what is it a list? you write it like we are all supposed to be gah gah about it.

this is my last rementioning of it,
if you are a christian do your search before you condemn
and if you are not a christian
do not attack the torah based on wrong interpretations,
because it does speak about love

Sorry dude, no one is getting condemned here they just don't agree and that ain't hate

the torah is not the enemy, interpretation is.

same for homosexuality
it is not written in the original languages in the gospel

No one said anything an adversarial torah and Homosexuality is mentioned sorry you're dead wrong but I don't care whether it is or not. I don't have to be a Christian to arrive at many of the conclusions I have just like they don't.

the torah has 2 ways to read
you pick the one

or god is one, the rules have spiritual meaning
or god is divided and you find witnesses, and you have the rules as curse
torah condemns based on divided witnesses, accusers,
in other words, when god is not one you can use it,
if you take the blessing you see the other as part of god.

Doesn't apply and gays don't care what it says.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

"No real Christians did violence to others other then what was ordained by God? The God of both son and Man and God, who preached peace above all else. Humans perverted and defiled that message. The rest is history.

Humans did that huh? who? when? how? make it worth comin in here with a talking point son.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

pffff,
you win

really, are we talking about god and torah,
then allow people to explain what is in there
what did we gain by your comments ?

everything gets read as absolute
you know, every word is relative,
relative to 2 things, where you are in your growth,
and what you choose as your goal.
you know that ?
thats why nobody understands the bible.
most forget the goal is to understand god as one.
and growth the way towards it.

and many gays do care about the hate
there are still gayboys getting hanged in some countries,
your heart doesnt cry about that ?
that's why it is important people understand the scripture,
as condemning ignorance.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

We just tolerate the fact that gays are going to do what it is they do regardless of the social consequences of their own actions but if what they do spills over into the rest of society, then what happens? We saw it happen with aids and we are seeing it again with MRSA.

Well we got the fact that you hate gay people every bit as disgustingly and dementedly and unintelligently as the Anderson nut job….but are you seriously even suggesting that MRSA is ANYTHING to do with gay people? Are you deranged? Don’t answer as that is fairly obvious to anyone sane.
If AIDS was a purely gay phenomenon then by your ridiculous assumptions there must be many heterosexual men having anal sex with them. And as you cannot grasp this fact I will say it again…yes….wow…really…..men and women in a monogamous marriage have anal sex…penetration of the woman by the male. What world do you live in, apart from an ignorant fearful one?

Clever trick but no cigar, NO Child abuse is very very differnt than SEXUAL CHILD ABUSE!
Beating on a kid is one thing, but raping them and beating on them is much more deviant and worthy of this posters rebuke in its repugnance. I am NOT surprised however, YOU would be here to again BLUR the distinctions of any criminal act.

Don’t be absurd. Child abuse can be emotional, mental, physical or sexual. It would be fairly obvious even to the demented that I was talking about sexual abuse. And yes, child sexual abuse is committed mainly by heterosexuals. I wonder if they have done a study on how many are Christians too?

Ironically you can't see the forest for the trees then you are so resistant to the obvious truth when it is right infront of your face. You even talk as if you are an authority while I am no expert I have more experience seeing the dark side of this world than you do I can assure you. Do you know what these are?

Oh, I don’t doubt for one second that you see the dark side of the world. You appear to live in it.

That's right, Gays marry woman as what Gays call "Fag Hags" they also refer to them as "breeders" if you have ever seen Perez hiltons forums they don't seem to have too much respect for woman other than to use them to hide their secret.

Totally wrong. If you do not understand a term, best not to bandy it about as it makes you look ridiculous.
Ok, this is my quote below;

Homosexuals are murdered the world over. And no it is not a raised eyebrow and a giggle. In Brazil I think it is every other day a gay man is murdered. And I dread to think how often they are killed in the Arab world and other countries.

And you answer with this? Have you no respect for life? Your words are every bit as sick as Andersons.

I guess they shouldn't have it tattooed on ther heads or just what IS IT that is giving them away so much and just WHY do you think, that gays are hated so much?

You are just revoltingly puerile. All your posts are just some childlike deranged ranting and would put anyone off believing a word of the Bible, so well done. What an example of a Christian. It is disgustingly ignorant and a disgrace to humanity really. I hope you get better one day, as that hatred will backfire on you…karma.
And then you whimper about being victimised, that people hate Christians. Well after reading your posts on this thread, I would not blame them in the slightest. A disgrace.
And don't bother replying as you are now on ignore. People spouting such nonsense make me feel ill. Make me realise the sickness that pervades the earth. And no, Jesus would not hate gays, but he would probably hurl at your utterances.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TangoVooDoo

Originally posted by Angus123

Do your own homework. I'm not talking about specific incidents, the discussion is about the commandments.

I have. There is no record of it ever happening.

Those are NOT the "commandments". Those are laws, ceremonial, moral and ethical mainly with regards to the Levitical priesthood and also the Israelites.

Do your homework.

So laws are suggestions... not commandments. And they only apply to certain people.
This is why I have zero respect for your positions. As do most other people in the world.

And once more, this discussion isn't about SPECIFIC INCiDENTS. It's about the commandments. If you want to argue that biblical laws like these were never enforced, start a new thread.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Angus123]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Do your own homework. I'm not talking about specific incidents, the discussion is about the commandments.

Those are NOT the "commandments". Those are laws, ceremonial, moral and ethical mainly with regards to the Levitical priesthood and also the Israelites.

Do your homework.

So laws are suggestions... not commandments. And they only apply to certain people.
This is why I have zero respect for your positions. As do most other people in the world.

And once more, this discussion isn't about SPECIFIC INCiDENTS. It's about the commandments. If you want to argue that biblical laws like these were never enforced, start a new thread.

Try and pay attention.

We have within Scripture the "10 Commandments" and we also have "Laws" within the Levitical Priesthood.

There are Ethical laws. moral laws and also ceremonial laws. The 10 Commandments are not specifically called "laws" as we see in Leviticus.

You chastise me for what you feel is a lack of understanding on my part when in reality I have studied these things. Have you?

It's perfectly fine if you have not or you have no desire to do so but think before you seek to tell Believers what their Scriptures say or don't say.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Do your homework.

Try and pay attention.

We have within Scripture the "10 Commandments" and we also have "Laws" within the Levitical Priesthood.

There are Ethical laws. moral laws and also ceremonial laws. The 10 Commandments are not specifically called "laws" as we see in Leviticus.

You chastise me for what you feel is a lack of understanding on my part when in reality I have studied these things. Have you?

It's perfectly fine if you have not or you have no desire to do so but think before you seek to tell Believers what their Scriptures say or don't say.

Semantic rubbish and absurd incomprehension of simple definitions in defense of a ridiculous premise, all to maintain your crutch of religion.

Pester someone else.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

pffff,
you win

really, are we talking about god and torah,
then allow people to explain what is in there
what did we gain by your comments ?

everything gets read as absolute
you know, every word is relative,
relative to 2 things, where you are in your growth,
and what you choose as your goal.
you know that ?
thats why nobody understands the bible.

Yeah, I know everyone boils at differen't degrees so what.

most forget the goal is to understand god as one.
and growth the way towards it.

You have your calling, I have mine.

and many gays do care about the hate, there are still gayboys getting hanged in some countries,

Guess risking your life for it is pretty silly then eh? Good thing us Christians don't think lynching them is the right thing to do even if they don't think being gay is the wrong thing to do. It is afterall something they do not something they are.

your heart doesnt cry about that ?

Truthfully, the ones that I have seen here is any indication of how they are there, then the answer is No

that's why it is important people understand the scripture,
as condemning ignorance.

Well when people start mistaking you for Jesus Christ hot shot, then you can tell me all about it, until then, you're just as big a part of the problem tickling them ears for the apostate church as any I've seen.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway

Well we got the fact that you hate gay people

hate em? Ha ha Naah, I know Gays want to be treated special over everyone else and all getting special protection and special accomodations for their special sexuality and all that but hate em? They aint THAT damn important ARE THEY?

every bit as disgustingly and dementedly and unintelligently as the Anderson nut job….but are you seriously even suggesting that MRSA is ANYTHING to do with gay people?

Needing some more facts are ya? Ok you got em beloved,

First the name calling, lets get something straight, I have been called an idiot, a moron, a bigot and you have mis-represented my statements in every single post I have made just because I think this minister albeit a nutcase, has the right to have his opinion and can say what ever he likes whether YOU or anyone else thinks it is hate speech, incitement of murder or un Christian. The fact that his unchristian like behavior being the first clue he may NOT be doesn’t stop you from talking smack about all of them so don’t expect anyone to be all that tolerant of you in return. Pretty simple so far and what I have just told you was told to me by gays defending Namblas rights to talk about molesting children.
I didn’t agree with it but I defended their rights to have the freedom to say what they want when I was in the military and I defend that ministers right to talk like a loon if he wants so spare me the double speak, you have show more vitriol and hate between the both of us then all the hate combined in this forum. The fact is Gays confuse equal protection to mean privileged protection.
Homosexuals deserve equal protection under the law, protection guaranteed to ALL Americans by the 14th Amendment. We oppose their agenda to elevate themselves above every other citizen by securing extensive legal protections from "insults" they deem "hate speech."
Ya wanna walk around on gay day wearing a dress fine then don’t act surprised when others want to express their special opinions of it when you do. But when Gays wanna start messing with the constitution saying it gives them rights that it doesn’t on one hand while taking my rights or anyone elses to free speech with the other, then YEAH, I got a BIG problem with that and I don’t give a rats ass what gays think of it being bigoted or hatred because once you achieve that, there is no telling what these people are going to find “offensive” and I may not hate gays yet but they sure do make it harder each year not to and I’m getting close to my last nerve and have heard gays use the words hatred and bigotry so much so often to so many it isn’t true, that it runs off me like water off a duck. So save the names it only justifies the rest of what I have to say.

SAN FRANCISCO, Jan 14 (Reuters) - A drug-resistant strain of potentially deadly bacteria has moved beyond the borders of U.S. hospitals and is being transmitted among gay men during sex, researchers said on Monday.
They said methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA, is beginning to appear outside hospitals in San Francisco, Boston, New York and Los Angeles.
Sexually active gay men in San Francisco are 13 times more likely to be infected than their heterosexual neighbors, the researchers reported in the Annals of Internal Medicine.
"Once this reaches the general population, it will be truly unstoppable," said Binh Diep, a researcher at the University of California, San Francisco who led the study. "That's why we're trying to spread the message of prevention."
According to chemical analyses, bacteria are spreading among the gay communities of San Francisco and Boston, the researchers said.
"We think that it's spread through sexual activity," Diep said.
This superbug can cause life-threatening and disfiguring infections and can often only be treated with expensive, intravenous antibiotics.
It killed about 19,000 Americans in 2005, most of them in hospitals, according to a report published in October in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
About 30 percent of all people carry ordinary staph chronically. It can be passed by touching other people or by depositing the bacteria on surfaces or objects.
The bacteria can cause deep-tissue infections if they enter the body through a wound in the skin.
Of those people who carry staph, most carry it in their noses but community-based MRSA also can live in and around the anus and is passed between sexual partners.
Incidence of MRSA is rising along with the resurgence of syphilis, rectal gonorrhea, and new HIV infections partly because of changes in beliefs about the severity of HIV and an increase in risky behaviors, such as illicit drug use and having sex that abrades the skin, Diep's team wrote.
"Your likelihood of contracting each of these diseases increases with the number of sexual partners that you have," Diep said. "The same can probably be said for MRSA." Staph infections often look like raised red dots on the skin. Left untreated, the areas can swell and fill with pus.
The best way to avoid infection is by washing the hands or genitals with soap and water, Diep said.

Are you deranged? Don’t answer as that is fairly obvious to anyone sane.
If AIDS was a purely gay phenomenon then by your ridiculous assumptions there must be many heterosexual men having anal sex with them. And as you cannot grasp this fact I will say it again…yes….wow…really…..men and women in a monogamous marriage have anal sex…penetration of the woman by the male. What world do you live in, apart from an ignorant fearful one?

I got one thing to say about your in ability to use copy pasted quotes when suggesting I said any of this. Ill repeat it one more time just because I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and think you really are ignorant about what I DO say and not just putting words in my mouth.

I never said aids was purely a gay phenomena and if you think I did then SHOW ME or shut up. This is another one Ill say for the last time, I never said straight people don’t have anal sex I said and I quote “Monogamous Hetero sexual married couples won’t have the male with another mans penis in his rectum!” So it isn’t the same as when two males have anal sex then is it? Nope it isn’t and if you could wrap your mind around that maybe we could get past it eh? If you think that can be taken any other way then by all means THINK that way and Ill see you begging with a cup when you can’t get a job because you can’t comprehend what anyone says.

Don’t be absurd. Child abuse can be emotional, mental, physical or sexual

Gee is it any wonder why I said this then

Clever trick but no cigar, NO Child abuse is very very differnt than SEXUAL CHILD ABUSE!.

It was YOU making the broad generalizations and not using the word categorically hot shot, not me.

It would be fairly obvious even to the demented

Ill ask you not use personal insults my friend, calling me deranged and demented does nothing to change the following reports on the FACT that again, you have blurred the distinction of pedophilia and pedastery when you say:

And yes, child sexual abuse is committed mainly by heterosexuals.

Report - Pedophilia More Common Among 'Gays'
Research Purports To Reveal
'Dark Side' Of Homosexual Culture
By Jon Dougherty
Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study.

"Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture," wrote Steve Baldwin in, "Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement," soon to be published by the Regent University Law Review.

Baldwin is the executive director of the Council for National Policy in Washington, D.C.

"It is difficult to convey the dark side of the homosexual culture without appearing harsh," wrote Baldwin. "However, it is time to acknowledge that homosexual behavior threatens the foundation of Western civilization the nuclear family."

Though the homosexual community and much of the media scoff at such accusations, Baldwin who chaired the California Assembly's Education committee, where he fought against support for the homosexual agenda in the state's public schools says in his report that homosexual activists' "efforts to target children both for their own sexual pleasure and to enlarge the homosexual movement" constitute an "unmistakable" attack on "the family unit."

Baldwin's research is substantiated in a recently completed body of work written by drjudithreisman.org... Dr. Judith Reisman, president of the Institute for Media Education and author of numerous authoritative books debunking sexual myths, including "Kinsey, Crimes & Consequences."

In her thesis also written for the Regent University Law Review Reisman cited psychologist Eugene Abel, whose research found that homosexuals "sexually molest young boys with an incidence that is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls. "

Abel also found that non-incarcerated "child molesters admitted from 23.4 to 281.7 acts per offender whose targets were males."

"The rate of homosexual versus heterosexual child sexual abuse is staggering," said Reisman, who was the principal investigator for an $800,000 Justice Department grant studying child pornography and violence. "Abel,s data of 150.2 boys abused per male homosexual offender finds no equal (yet) in heterosexual violations of 19.8 girls."

Jay Heavener, spokesman for www.pflag.org... PFLAG - Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays, counters that federal crime data refute claims that homosexuals molest children at higher rates than heterosexuals.

Houston, we have a problem.

Oh, I don’t doubt for one second that you see the dark side of the world. You appear to live in it.

Well I’m IN the world you’re right but I’m not OF the world.

Totally wrong. If you do not understand a term, best not to bandy it about as it makes you look ridiculous.

You think that is ridiculous? Ha ha the fact someone has to correct me for the REAL meaning of such words is hysterical when you think the phrase even exists in the gay community. Don’t bother telling me, Ill never call a woman a fag hag anyway and don’t respect those in the gay community who do.

I especially like this next attempt

Homosexuals are murdered the world over. And no it is not a raised eyebrow and a giggle. In Brazil I think it is every other day a gay man is murdered. And I dread to think how often they are killed in the Arab world and other countries.

then you say: “Have you no respect for life? Your words are every bit as sick as Andersons.”

Sounds pretty silly coming from someone who like you when all you have done is hate me for saying the truth. I haven’t preached any bible scriptures and I haven’t called you any names.

All I’ve done is prove you are not correct that you’re a mouthy guy making all kinds of hateful remarks because you don’t like the answers I give such as this one:

Top "Homosexual" Organization Comes Clean:

"HIV is a gay disease."
WASHINGTON, February 14, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - In a public statement last Friday, Matt Foreman, outgoing Executive Director of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, rattled the homosexual activist community by joining the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), pro-family organizations and a growing number of homosexual activists willing to admit that homosexual behavior is both extremely high-risk and primarily responsible for the spread of HIV/AIDS in the U.S.

Addressing the topic of AIDS, Foreman drastically deviated from the "gay" lobby's party line by admitting, "Internally, when these numbers come out, the 'established' gay community seems to have a collective shrug as if this isn't our problem.

Folks, with 70 percent of the people in this country living with HIV being gay or bi, we cannot deny that HIV is a gay disease. We have to own that and face up to that."

A little over a year ago, Lorri Jean, CEO of the Los Angeles-based Gay and Lesbian Center, similarly shocked the "gay" community by stating that, "HIV is a Gay Disease. Own it. End it."

Foreman's admission comes on the heels of a letter from Matt Barber, Concerned Women for America's (CWA) Policy Director for Cultural Issues, inviting Foreman and other homosexual activists to work together in discouraging homosexuals from engaging in the high-risk behaviors researchers recently determined are responsible for the epidemic spread of a potentially deadly strain of staph infection among certain segments of the "gay" community. The CDC has acknowledged that many of those same high-risk behaviors, such as male-male anal sex, are chiefly responsible for spreading HIV/AIDS. www.lifesite.net...

This next one I have seen with my own eyes and if you ask me, it is exactly like this in the gay community.

Homosexual U.K. Documentarian Says Gay Lifestyle a "Sewer" of Casual Degrading Se-x, Drug Abuse and Misery

By Hilary White

LONDON, September 10, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A British homosexual journalist admits that his documentary on the London gay scene is likely to "burn every bridge in the gay world I've got."

Simon Fanshawe is a writer and broadcaster who created the documentary "The Trouble With Gay Men" after becoming increasingly alarmed at the shallowness and destructiveness of the "gay lifestyle." The film, made for BBC 3 television, questions the emotional and psychological immaturity, narcissism, nihilism and self-destructive tendencies of many in the homosexual community. Fanshawe says he wants homosexual men to "grow up" and get beyond their state of "extended adolescence."

Fanshawe, who was involved in the early homosexualist political movement, says, "We've fought discrimination and prejudice, only to wreck ourselves with drugs and wild sex."

In his documentary Fanshawe admits that the homosexualist movement has in the main achieved its political goals of equalising homosexuality with natural sexual relations, in abolishing laws against sodomy and creating legal equivalency with marriage and adoption. Given these achievements, Fanshawe asks, "Why do we seem hell bent on behaving like eternal teenagers?"

"We're hooked on vanity, and regard older men with contempt. Despite AIDS we're still chasing the ultimate sexual high and what's more are determined to wreck ourselves on designer drugs. We're happy to assist the straight world in keeping alive the image of all gay men as limp-wristed queens."

He says that he has recently "started to worry" about the ways in which "gay liberation is celebrated" in his hometown of Brighton, a major centre of the homosexual subculture. At the annual "Mr. Gay" beauty pageant, which he describes as a "pathetic display of self-delusion", Fanshawe tells a contestant, "I'm old enough to remember when all those women were fighting against Miss World...What we're all saying about ourselves is that actually to be really gay, properly gay, what you've got to be is cute, and young."

"Extreme vanity" he says, has been "sewn into gay culture." It "is now so mainstream in the gay community that otherwise intelligent young men are happy to be treated as sex objects on a demeaning meat rack."

Gay men, he says, are so "hardwired" towards finding casual sexual encounters, some going as far as plastic implants to enhance their appearance, that finding genuine intimacy is "practically impossible."

"Vast amounts of our leisure time are organised around sex, straight or gay. But what gay men have done is organise our identity around sex. And that is corrosive. And to make things worse, promiscuity has become the norm."

The documentarian asks the proprietor of a gay se-x bath house, "Paul", who had just related some graphic stories of group sexual encounters in the establishment, "Are we just swimming around in a sewer which we're just sort of saying is normal?"

If you ask me, I couldn’t hate gays, I feel too sorry for them and it isn't I that has no respect for life, it is them and ironically that "lifestyle" is what you want to defend,

Fine, but I never will.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

at least you are honest.
if you use that honesty not only to kill
others mentally,
but also to kill yourself mentally...

but are you a believer (?)
if you are not open for change towards understanding
i dont tell you to give up your hate
i tell you to use it to evolve further.

but you are enjoying to bash,
truth only wins after it was beaten thousands of times,
and laughed away.

by the way,
what you feel is hate, it's not pity,
someone who feels pity develops care and understanding.
as long you generalise without divinding further
until you see persons, you are away from truth

what do you want ? you know your needs ?

by the way, i am 'gay', between my 12 and my 17 i
promised god everyday to kill myself because
i was 'bad', i thought like you, i felt your hate towards them
and their lifestyle, i dont suggest anything, i just say i was you,
i generalised them, and the thoughts about gays looked so repulsive
but god killed me by bringing this gaything so close to me, to have it myself.

But the difference, i killed myself
instead of others, i killed my lies...when do you start ?

i dont tell you im gay, because im sensitive to your words about gays,
im sensitive to your untruths, for me its okay people hate each other
if they stay honest, the nice thing about honesty is that it will
remove your hate at one point, otherwise you took a rest in
ignorance.

you say 'at least i am honest', and it's true, until now yes
well gays wanting to have sex, not caring about ugliness or older gays,
they are on your side, they are honest,
it's not fully perfect yet, but after their running away from love for a long time and with a lot of intense urges,
they will need it more and search it, love, until they find it,
and i have an impression that is your problem too,
ugliness is to hard for you, and it makes you runnin away and begging for something you find is beautifull, is love.
or am i generalising just as you ?

there comes the point where ignorance starts to make it easy for you,
or care, selfcare starts to develop you.
selfcare is based on what is one, so selfcare brings you love for others.
go on like this, feel your hate, and it will kill (improve) your emotional present state,
enjoy it and rest , and it will kill you as a human.

i think your heart is not bad, although I think about it as ugly,
and you dont understand your heart yet, you're honest and you value honesty,
and that's the start of everything,

BUT if you beat down honesty in others
by your honesty, then you kill your right to be honest.

You can't say i am honest, and not evolving your anger towards understanding of
other honest beings,
thats the problem with most honest people,
they allow it from theirselves but ask the others to shut up.

freedom is something you first give, before you take it.

did you clear your contradictions ?
you see them ?
contradictions take away rights

happy bashing ! have fun going on like this.
and do yourself the favor of not reading good
before you answer, that's how you always react.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

at least you are honest.

If only you were, but you think sugar coating your short lil sentences makes you look " cool n stuff" while you care more about impressing me with your so called higer enlightenment I'm spitting out syrup.

if you use that honesty not only to kill

Truth is always hate to those that hate the truth, like I said, you got your calling I got mine. I have seen Gays and atheists like this burn out a hundred Christians a week with their rhetoric. You think anything YOU got has even made a dent hot shot? I kinda doubt it, you're approach might work on other Christians but these here. NOPE

but also to kill yourself mentally...

if anyone is doing that it is YOU

but are you a believer (?)

What I believe I have already stated and as you said, at least I am honest.

if you are not open for change towards understanding

You do nothing but contradict yourself and if you are a closet case yourself then share it with us friend, but save your sugar coated candy ass mahatma ghandi syrupy sermons for the apostate members of your diabetic souls at your church, I hear their ears need tickling with your short broken sentences. My saying it the way it is has nothing to do with hate no more than your passive aggressively created posts impress me you are anything but a phony. That's what I like about angus posts, he sounds like someone I may not agree with his opinion but he speaks his mind just like he means it. I can respect that. Ironic that you can't about someone.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Stylez]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
take care, you're doing fine.
(i meant it about ur honest, but now does your 'honesty'
grow further or does your honest start to ignore ?)

i agree i dont have to do your job to much.

short sentences dont waste time to waste of time
you will see that, take away the anger from your posts,
and there is not a lot left

talk to 'me' the day you get stuck in your yelling.
ill help you out.

and yes, truth evolves all the time until it's perfect,
when it is it stops talking to you, because it is in peace,
so you'll have to get your truth from a truth that is not perfect yet,
that's why evolution works in stages, and yes, im a hypocrite just
like you, because im not in peace with your hate yet. almost, but not
the full 100 %, so i can't say i like you 100 %, because although
i love your honesty even that it is rude, i think it's still blind honesty,
and can still decide to change into ignorance. And i don't have peace yet
with ignorance.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am a Christian and I am apologizing to all who "Hate what Christians do" and for the Christians who have some serious, serious character flaws.. Heck we all do for that matter. But there are Christians who find themselves to be "hell" bent in pointing fingers at the "wicked" and casting "judgment" on all non-believers and sinful people, plus they are always demanding...

I with all my heart believe In God and his risen son Jesus Christ, and I am not here to say that Homosexuality is a sin that requires death. HECK NO!! I have friends who are gay and we are good friends. Do we have disagreements? YES! Do I belittle them and do they belittle me, NO, not at all.... Do I respect them? YES, Heck I love my bros. I know that sounds wierd, but truly I don't want any bad to happen to anybody...

The church is a hospital for sinners, not a museum for saints...

I implore to you all, please don't categorize all Christians with this persons ideology who is evidently (shown by his actions) showing some serious character flaws...

All I can do is two things "stay away from such people" and "pray" that God will burden his heart. (basically knock some sense into this dude.)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

Huh?? I never said anything about doing my job pal Hey , I was wondering

Been lookin at your other posts hotshot, I got to tell ya, they are kind of funny. This one below seems real deep even for you. You remind me of someone named antaun but he is on a new name I see unless he has many ( he likes stalkin me) antontherapper is his latest one. You and he make a nice team. Ya know how easy this gets when you have the right tools to examine posts you can just about figure anyone out.

Like take this post

was just drinking a coffe, overthinking your sayins further
in a way you are totally right in what you try to explain
but if you try to explain absolutes
sorry you have to try to understand them too as absolutes.

i know you are love, but make it full, then you will be peace in truth.
dots on the i.

Here is another one you wrote in the god scenario thread. As we can see same old typical short quips about how some other Christian or someone else just doesn't quite have the truth as "good" as you do but you never really tell anyone why yours is so much "truer" you just keep babbling on and like there as it is here you make no sense to them anymore then you have to me. You wanna think you're all that, fine. I don't think you're anything or anywhere but lost and somewhat of a troll now. So get off my neck troll. If you want to talk about this ministers statments fine but if you want to keep thinking yu got something to say to me about spiritual things, you got dead air.

in a way you are right,
but you take it to easy in my view,

truth is always able to explain itself
because it's not difficult, always logic

so why do you not allow your
goal to be higher then the lie
that truth is not explainable

it's simply not true,
you can explain god
by seeing what he is not first

You ok? or are ya just desperate to have one of us look up to you?

You're wasting your time because I won't You got nothing I need to learn anything about and the rest of your criticism of my brand of Christianity, how I explain what I do and with whom isn't really none of your business unless it has something to with the discussion. You made all your posts ABOUT ME. i'M FLATTERED BUT GET OFF MY NECK TROLL

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112
I am a Christian and I am apologizing to all who "Hate what Christians do" and for the Christians who have some serious, serious character flaws.. Heck we all do for that matter. But there are Christians who find themselves to be "hell" bent in pointing fingers at the "wicked" and casting "judgment" on all non-believers and sinful people, plus they are always demanding...

I with all my heart believe In God and his risen son Jesus Christ, and I am not here to say that Homosexuality is a sin that requires death. HECK NO!! I have friends who are gay and we are good friends. Do we have disagreements? YES! Do I belittle them and do they belittle me, NO, not at all.... Do I respect them? YES, Heck I love my bros. I know that sounds wierd, but truly I don't want any bad to happen to anybody...

I implore to you all, please don't categorize all Christians with this persons ideology who is evidently (shown by his actions) showing some serious character flaws...

All I can do is two things "stay away from such people" and "pray" that God will burden his heart. (basically knock some sense into this dude.)

One of the reasons I don't give a lot of scripture to them is so I won't sound like one of them you talk about. I show them statitisics and what other gays have had the guts to come forward and admit is the truth

some people can't handle the truth being said but that doesn't stop them from living it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
l
i never regret something i allready regretted
you understand that ?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112

hehe my my another member of the apostate church. Gee dude what are you going to tell Jesus when he asks you how come you didn't love those gays enough to warn them of the consequences and share with them my solution rather than be a creme puff trying to be popular among the sinners while you criticized the Christian who had to play the heavy because you didnt have the guts. Mmmm? You bought into the lie my friend . Not accepting them is not hating them

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

look further

you're going to learn something,
if you read.

you understand that ?

your god is one. even when you are still blind.

and that you will not get sleep until you get home,
because u cry attention, you cry hate,
you cry for love as a baby.

you rip peaces out of the whole,
and declare war on pieces, not on the all,
you ignore the whole picture because you know it will change.
beat the whole of what someone says,
and you really talk something that can be valued.

Yeah yeah but unlike you, I don't like getting a colonoscopy everytime I want to read what the scrptures say. My God is one in three and three in one of the God head.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Stylez]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
you are going into circles again
your god is not three,
your god is one (leviticus, god is one
your scripture )

your god is divided,
thats why he is not true

Luke 10,36-37
36 Then Jesus asked, “Which one of these three people was a real neighbor to the man who was beaten up by robbers?”
37 The teacher answered, “The one who showed pity.”
Jesus said, “Go and do the same!”

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

l
you understand that ?

Yes, I just don't care what you say what ever it is it usually means nothing to me and apparently everything to you. You're ignored now and your complete and total utter ignorance denied.

have a nice life troll.

Troll on troll on!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join