It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Commands You To Kill Gays

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx2112

you know salvation is not in the scripture ?

you are honest ?
tell me,

what you belief, are you sure it is true ?
being true or not, is that also a belief ?
how do you know a belief to be true ?

god didnt give you truth, he gave you choice.

god doesnt aks us to know if jesus really exsisted,
he asks us to folow our hearts, and they always speak love.

why did jesus call out to god ?
if you become one with god, then you can go, or you can play a role,
jesus choose to give his life as a human,
and felt human pain,
he cried as all humans do when they are left as dead
because it was his choice,

if i am in pain,
i scream to god 'why do you leave me'
when i know i allow him to do it
because i choose honesty
which gives me cross.

you underestimate god in his capacities.

besides that, jesus wasn't glorified on the cross,
he was before glorified, the literal cross was a
offering to teach us the cross,
it was not jesus his personal cross,
because he ended that mental cross when he was glorified.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
God tells us we can all find salvation and forgiveness through Christ under our new covenant (agreement) as written in the New Testament. Executing a sinner takes away that right so it doesn't seem to jive with Christianity because the sinner didn't have the full term of his or her natural life to come to Christ.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Stylez, bro, What a creepy website... I suggest that ALL ignore that site...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

So do you also agree that gays should have the right to advocate this pastor's execution, and that of those who agree with him?

Asked and answered.

After all, what's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

asked and answered

Personally I'm not sure whether the First Amendment covers incitement to murder, but I doubt it.

sue him then and see what a federal court judge says. They allow gays to say the same things. Now if he was involved in a conspiracy to commit murdering gays, it could be argued he wouldn't have been making public statments (not very conspiracy like)

You can advocate his execution all you like but let it be for a crime he has committed and not just because he says some stupid things. We have all said stupid things before and I don't know many that haven't said at one time or another "Ill kill that guy" but never killed anyone.

Some of us here have killed people I know some with 30 confirmed kills.

They did it to people they didn't even know because their Government told them to, do you advocate the execution of all of them?

yeah I can be a smart ass too

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112
Please explain: How do you sin against the Holy Spirit?

Wedgies... it really hates that.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

I don't under estimate God at all, I just don't understand. And to think that any human could, would be saying you are on the same wave length with God... Which goes against your finishing statement on the previous post...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
well, not toally true...

you can only know everything when you are one with god,
but before that the best truth possible speaks the hardest.

god is truth is logic, and logic you find by doing the opposite
of the belief in observing, you observe what is not true.

by this way you find god, always.

and then you share, because god does not allow antyhing
not to be shared, how higher you go, how more honest you become,
how more slave you are, how more you forgive.

freedom is at glorification.
sonship is before, after you set in logic god free.
sonship means knowing you are a slave,
it doesnt mean you know everything,
but you grow automaticaly towards it,
for that you have to carry gods ONE cross first.

faith gives you works, it doesnt remove your works.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123

OMG!! Thanks for the pepsi burn in my nose guy HA HA THAT'S FUNNY!!!

ha ha ha

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

I should make my sarcasm more obvious.

As much as I'd like to see this guy get into a losing argument with a bus, I don't actually advocate his killing.

Just playing Devil's Advocate to make a point.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Stylez

As much as I'd like to see this guy get into a losing argument with a bus, I don't actually advocate his killing.

Oh I got that part, lol However, I have asked several times where in the OP does this minister actually say he is fixing to kill him some homosexuals and no one has said a thing other than to talk smack about all other Christians in a broad sweep statement and the members of this guys church being as guilty as the minister. If yo uhave ever followed any of hunkas posts and his relentless defense of our current President, I just want to know where Hunkas righteous indignation was when he supports a guy who spent twenty odd years listening to a minister in a church of white hating bigots saying GD America.

Where was he then and how does he explain the monumental hypocrisy this presents? He never answered.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
God tells us we can all find salvation and forgiveness through Christ under our new covenant (agreement) as written in the New Testament. Executing a sinner takes away that right so it doesn't seem to jive with Christianity because the sinner didn't have the full term of his or her natural life to come to Christ.

Ya know come to think of it, this makes a great comeback for those who are always claiming things about witch hunts and the lot or fearing the ones claiming this is a Christian nation as if we mean Government and that we are all going to turn into a theocracy of somekind frearing we'll put sanctions of death on their sins etc.

Christianity isn't about a police state

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Stylez]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

WOW!! Your story has touched me so much!!! I am so happy you had such an experience, I don't mean the pain part at all, but your experience with our God. WOW I am just floored right now...

Thank you so much and God bless YOU and ALL!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm not hunka, so I can't answer for him.

I'm no fan of Pastor Wright either, but I'm not aware that he ever advocated mass murder - IMO that's a pretty big difference.

And I certainly don't think this guy represents your average Christian, anymore than I think Osama Bin Laden represents your average Muslim.

I have no beef with Christianity (or any other religion) in general, just the dangerous fanatics.

As far as I am concerned someone else's religious beliefs are none of my business, until they represent a real threat of harm to me or people I care about.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

I don't know which Bible you have read,mine has salvation written
in it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
John 5:39-45
39 Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. 41 I receive not honor from men. 42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. 43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 44 How can ye believe, which receive honor one of another, and seek not the honor that cometh from God only? 45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

Isaiah 45,66
That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

God is one, care and search love which is truth, that is the gospel

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123

You sin against the Holy Spirit by giving credit to the devil,for what God
has done.Example:miracles our Lord Jesus performed.The jewish leaders,
of that time,said that Jesus was given His power through beelzebub.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

reply to post by kinglizard

WOW!! Your story has touched me so much!!! I am so happy you had such an experience, I don't mean the pain part at all, but your experience with our God. WOW I am just floored right now...

Thank you so much and God bless YOU and ALL!!!

Yeah I know, I read that a long time ago and it was one of the best ND life experience's I have heard said by anyone and what is so compelling about it is, everyoone I know who I have shown that to, it had an answer that they had been mulling over for quite some time about questions of afterlife etc. It DOES get those arector pili muscles flexing doesn't it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I'm not hunka, so I can't answer for him.

I'm no fan of Pastor Wright either, but I'm not aware that he ever advocated mass murder - IMO that's a pretty big difference.

And I certainly don't think this guy represents your average Christian, anymore than I think Osama Bin Laden represents your average Muslim.

I have no beef with Christianity (or any other religion) in general, just the dangerous fanatics.

As far as I am concerned someone else's religious beliefs are none of my business, until they represent a real threat of harm to me or people I care about.

Point taken about the differnence in the statements made by both pastors and the rest of your post sounds,, well very sensible to me. I can't argue with it so I guess I am in agreement with the rest of it.

Good Post

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thanks syrinx and Stylez, I'm happy I could share that experience with you.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stylez

reply to post by Stylez

Oh I got that part, lol However, I have asked several times where in the OP does this minister actually say he is fixing to kill him some homosexuals and no one has said a thing other than to talk smack about all other Christians in a broad sweep statement and the members of this guys church being as guilty as the minister.

My first three posts in this thread were of the same nature only I asked that the entire video or sound clip be posted. That way, people can listen or watch the entire clip and consider the context of his words. No one ever replied, no one ever listened.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join