It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 year old Girl burns Golly (doll) at BNP festival

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham82
reply to post by poet1b

Yes I will die but my peoples and culture will live on because we have not commited any crimes that deserve the punishment the European peoples are destined to have. Karma is a ***** and it will always catch up with you.

Not really sure who your "peoples" are.... but just about every nation and race have committed atrocities of some sort.

[edit on 25/8/09 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yes I guess that's true it's just that read about these white racists burning Golly dolls makes my blood boil. Also you have to admit the vast majority of crimes commited have been by whites and British in particular. I think the world would be a better place if white power was completely eliminated. Even if that means the end of European culture and peoples then so be it. In this case the ends do justify the means. Anyway regardless of what I think I believe that good will prevail over evil whatever that outcome may be.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Abraham82

And who are your "peoples" that have gone the whole course of human history without committing any crimes against others?

How can you honestly sit there and claim that the "majority of crimes are committed by White, British people"? What evidence have to you back up this ludicrous, racist claim? It's like me saying all Black men are pimps and drug dealers...

Come on, spit it out...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

You really don't know what I'm talking about do you? My people are one of the many Europeans have tried to exterminate. Not that it will give you any clues since there has been so many - murder of Native Americans, South Africans, Jews, Gypsies, Indiginous Australians, Zimbabweans, Filipinos, the enlavement for Africans in America and I could go on for days but you should get the point by now and if you don't I doubt there is anything that would make you see my point of view. White power cannot be allowed to rise again, never again.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Abraham82]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Nice dodging of the question, but not good enough. In order to be able to sit there and spout the rubbish you are then you need to show that your "people", as you describe them, are as innocent and peace loving as you claim.

I am well aware of attrocities committed in the past, not just by my own people, but by many, many others around the world. It is quite racist of you to point the finger at the white man as the source of all evil when, as stated, a cursory glance of history shows that ALL Humans are as capable as each other of being monsters.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham82

Yes I guess that's true it's just that read about these white racists burning Golly dolls makes my blood boil.

Oh me too, i hate it.
But you saying that you wish the British people and European culture should just "die" or be "killed off" is just as offensive really.

Racism doesn't mean white on non-white abuse..
It works both ways... you even get same colour, race racism.

Also you have to admit the vast majority of crimes commited have been by whites and British in particular.

A hell of a lot have indeed.

But you're talking about history.... i don't blame every Egyptian for enslaving the Jews and so on...

So i don't really like to take the blame for something that my country-folk did years ago before i was even born.

I think the world would be a better place if white power was completely eliminated. Even if that means the end of European culture and peoples then so be it.

I think the world would be better if people stopped looking at race and religion and nationality as barriers....
I think all people are equal and any kind of white power, black power , nationalistic pride mentality only fuels an already roaring fire.

We need to look past colour and see we're all one race..

The Human race.

There are no borders...only those our governments and the rich elite impose on us.

In this case the ends do justify the means. Anyway regardless of what I think I believe that good will prevail over evil whatever that outcome may be.

So judging by this, you are saying white people (particularly British) = evil?

Am i reading more into this or is this what you mean?

I wouldn't tar everyone with the same brush, not a good idea.... and pretty racist too

You're in danger of becoming that which you hate......a racist.

[edit on 25/8/09 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Perhaps but when it comes to the sheer destruction and number of people killed no one comes even close to Europeans. Also this thread is about a 12 year old girl who seems to want to follow the traditions of her forefathers and go on another mass murder spree. Surely you can understand why this is of great concern? It's not only the actions of the past but the actions of the present that paint such a dark picture.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Ooh, changed your tune. You started off saying White people should all be got rid of for crimes in the past and now you've met some resistance and challenges to your own (ambiguos) heritage you start saying "It's not about the past...".. Give over.

I can think of plenty of other racial groups with just as much blood on their hands as the "!White man".. The problem is, it's fashionable and acceptable to say the "White Man" is evil, but we cannot say anything about anyone else, can we?

What about the Chinese?

What about the Japanese?

What about the Russians?

Those three groups there, in the last 100 years alone, are responsible for more human deaths than the entire European colonial period spanning several centuries.

The African slave trade was in existance long before White men showed up and is still around today, long after the White man has left. In fact, up until the 19th century, black slavers were still attacking the costas of France, England, Spain and Italy raiding villages for slaves.

Come on chum, if you're such a scholar of history, lets hear it.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You misunderstand me. Maybe it was because my word were spoken in anger after reading this article. I simply want to see white power completely destroyed because we have seen the devastation it has unleashed in the past. Do not kid yourself the success of the BNP represents a resurgence of this ideology and a desire to return to the old ways. The destrution of this ideology should be made as painless as possible but if nessesary the means do justify the ends.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Topic "12 year old Girl burns Golly (doll) at BNP festival" I don't see how the Chinese or Japanese have anything to do with this. Maybe if the story was about a Chinese girl burning a golly doll I would understand why your bringing them into this debate.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Oi!

You brought up the subject how "White power was so evil" and must be destroyed because it is the source of all evil and "killed more people than anyone". Now I refute it, you dodge the question.

Your a troll.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Does white power need to be proven to be the source of all evil to be considered bad? I don't think so. It has certainly been the source of enough evil for me to consider it to be bad. Trying to prove it is the most evil ideology is pointless but your right to think I consider it to be a great source of evil and considering the topic of this thread I think it is relevant to the discussion. Regardless I do admit my first posts in this thread where influenced by anger and I apologise for them.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Oh---why don't you all just chill out !!!

The BNP will never gain power in the UK--ever.

Racism will never entirely go away.

Power and domination, by whoever, will always be in play, somewhere in the world.

Living in peace and harmony as a species is as distant as it ever was.

Man is a destructive species--end of.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole topic but it makes me laugh how people just change the subject completely!

I'm British and I do hate people coming over here will-nilly, claiming benefits and imposing their beliefs and values on us, it makes me very angry and frustrated but I don't consider my self racist, I just think we have enough lazy benefit claiming scum as it is without letting them in from other countries. It maddens me that hate preachers can live in our own country and live off of tax payers money.

The bnp are taking advantage of peoples frustration, claiming they will enforce a fair but effective policy on immigration which is what every normal non racist person wants, the problem is they won't enforce a fair policy once they actually get in power, they are racist, hateful pigs.

It should be a wakeup call to the government that a party like this can do so well, it's only because we have such poor and ineffective policies that people would even consider voting for bnp.

I don't know why the uk is so desperate to show everyone how pc they are because it is unsustainable and we will just become more and more poor as a nation, it will get to the point where there are more people claiming benefits than there are people working.

It also annoys me that other EU countries don't help us in this situation, as far as I know the immigrant camps in france are not on the east side of the country where they cross the border but all the way over on the west side, within walking distance of the ferry ports and channel tunnel, isn't that convenient???

As for the BNP, I think this says it all:

Oh and the quote "I didn't realize the (private) plate was on the car when I bought it"

They are preaching a neutral and tolerant solution but if god forbid they ever reached power they would practice an extremist and intolerant one.

All we need is a sensible policy where people can live here if they have something to offer and intend to work for a living, I believe America manages to do it.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Sorry if I'm not prepared to wait until you start deporting people (or worse) to fight this or be upset by the actions of the BNP. When the UK comes to it senses and bans this party of hatred I will relax.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

Well said fatdeeman, I go with you there, at the same time the BNP are haters and if it's not Asians today, it's some other group they will attack.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdeeman

Oh and the quote "I didn't realize the (private) plate was on the car when I bought it"

Not going to try and defend some ambiguos photo of some random bloke and his car, but that isn't a private plate. NA51 means the car as registered in Stockton in late 2001. The first letter is the local identifier, with the second being the local DVLA office to where the car was registered. The 51 means it was 2001.

EDIT: There are hundreds (if not thousands) of cars on the road with the letters NA51. Guess what, in 2002 they all changed to NA02. It is a prefectly legit plate and was issued him by the DVLA. Just because he is a BNP councillor (I have since found out) it suddenly means Nazi?

[edit on 25/8/09 by stumason]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

I guess what you are saying is that there can't be a White version of the NAACP, or the NAABP?

Such a concept would have to be "sarcasm, naivete or a deliberately 'innocent' sounding piece of propaganda".

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fritz

What utter tripe is being bandied about here. It is not about racism per se, it is about our Homeland.
We, the English living in Britain, will cease to exist.
Indeed, & you sir, are a prime bandier. To whit: "it is about our Homeland." The land? What, like the weight of immigrants will make it sink into the sea? Perhaps darker skin colour will absorb more heat from the sun &, raising the ambient temperature, cause raging infernos to destroy the land (I'm fully aware that's unscientific: that's part of the point)?
Isn't it the case that you used the word "Homeland", capitalised no less, in an attempt to rouse patriotic feeling & that, just as in all 'stirring' rhetoric, when the sense of it is examined critically, it falls flat on its arse?
I believe that what you meant was 'culture': a word with intellectual & by association, left-leaning connotations, which is thus precluded from 'patriotic' discourse, despite being correct. A low-brow alternative would be 'way of life', for future reference.
I've asked this plenty of times elsewhere & never gotten an answer, but here goes: just what part/s of English/British culture do you feel are under threat from immigration? I've drawn up some 'highlights' of our culture to consider...
Football aka Soccer
Derived from a tradition hundreds of years old, constantly evolving & bearing no resemblance to the original; not so much even to the game 40yrs ago. Exported worldwide & played by immigrants, but not as much as...
Cricket
West-Indies, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh... Need I say more?
Monarchy
Ofcourse many white Britons want rid, but still, the concept is well established in the beliefs of the most currently demonised group: Muslims. Perhaps though this diverse group will form common cause including various non-Muslims to replace our imported from Germany current royal family with another?
yeah right
(Cont. Below)

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdeeman
All we need is a sensible policy where people can live here if they have something to offer and intend to work for a living, I believe America manages to do it.

I nearly choked on my tea...

No, they do not! Have you not seen the hundreds of threads here and the reams of stories on the News about illegal immigration in the US? Obviously not...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join