It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 year old Girl burns Golly (doll) at BNP festival

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I really don't know anything about the BNP, but what I have heard on ATS.

If they are racists, then that is wrong, but I see nothing wrong with white people forming an organization that looks to promote the white community. It shouldn't be anymore about race than any of these other groups that exist to support their particular ethnic cause.

I also see nothing wrong with whites wearing T-shirts that promote White Power, nothing wrong with whites seeking to empower themselves, especially working class whites. The thing is that whites seeking to form organizations to promote themselves shouldn't be about putting other groups down, only emphasizing the good things that whites want for the world.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
I really don't know anything about the BNP, but what I have heard on ATS.

Well therein lies the problem.
Go and educate yourself and stop defending racists.

I also see nothing wrong with whites wearing T-shirts that promote White Power, nothing wrong with whites seeking to empower themselves, especially working class whites. The thing is that whites seeking to form organizations to promote themselves shouldn't be about putting other groups down, only emphasizing the good things that whites want for the world.

Another obvious problem.
You see nothing wrong with white power?

Man.....
:shk:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Seems to me you are the one with the problem. Way too eager to judge others.

Your point about BNP being a political party is meaningless, except in your mind, and you racist opinions about whites is becoming evident.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by blupblup

Seems to me you are the one with the problem. Way too eager to judge others.

Oh really?
I think one can get a pretty good picture of someone by their political persuasions, and as you're defending and supporting a blatantly RACIST political party.... then i would say I'm not necessarily being judgemental, just observant

Your point about BNP being a political party is meaningless, except in your mind, and you racist opinions about whites is becoming evident.

Well as a white male, i would say again... it's just opinions and observations... not necessarily racism.

And my point about the BNP being a political party is extremely relevant... How can they(BNP) expect to have their constituents best interests at heart.. when a good percentage of them, in their eyes, are not equal to the white constituents...?

You see my point or are you just going to keep going round in circles?

You should really join up with the BNP... i think you'd fit right in.

[edit on 25/8/09 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Oh, they were always there.....The National Front.

They're still the NF but in suits, believe me.

I have heard this saying before so maybe you are right on that front.... just i never had any confrontations with a man in a suit
Yes they do exist but i don't think they exist in my world!!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
What utter tripe is being bandied about here. It is not about racism per se, it is about our Homeland.

We, the English living in Britain, will cease to exist. I stress that you should read the following statement:

1. Given current demographic trends, we, the indigenous British people, will become an ethnic minority in our own country well within sixty years – and most likely sooner.

All the signs are there:

- At least 84 percent – and likely more – of all current UK citizenship applications are from the Third World;

- Fourteen percent of all primary school children do not have English as a mother tongue;

- At least 316 primary schools in England have a large majority of children whose first language is not English;

- Non-indigenous births will soon account for more than half of all the babies born in Britain;

- Over the next twenty five years, immigration will account for forty percent of all new households set up in this country;

- Some 3.7 million legal migrants have entered this country since 1997 – and 2.5 million are from outside the European Union; and

- At least twenty percent of the currently resident population were either born overseas or are descendants of foreign-born parents.

2. The vast majority of these foreign-born residents are of Third World extraction. According to figures released by the Office for National Statistics, at least eleven percent of all people living in Britain today were born overseas. This figure does not include their second or third generation children.

3. All these facts point inexorably to the overwhelming and extinguishing of Britain and British identity under a tsunami of immigration. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

4. We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

5. The BNP’s policy is to:

- Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;

- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;

- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;

- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;

- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.

6. Immigration is out of control. Britain’s population is now over 60 million and rising, solely due to immigration. Not only is Britain increasingly overcrowded, but the fact is that a country is the product of its people and if you change the people you inevitably change the nature of the country.

7. We want Britain to remain – or return to – the way it has traditionally been. We accept that Britain always will have ethnic minorities and have no problem with this as long as they remain minorities and do not change nor seek to change the fundamental culture and identity of the indigenous peoples of the British Isles.

8. The current open-door policy and unrestricted, uncontrolled immigration is leading to higher crime rates, demand for more housing (driving prices out of the reach of young people), severe extra strain on the environment, traffic congestion, longer hospital waiting lists, lower educational standards, higher income taxes, lower wages, higher unemployment, loss of British identity, a breakdown in community spirit, more restrictive policing, higher council taxes, a shortage of council homes, higher levels of stress and unhappiness and a more atomised society.

9. India would not tolerate millions of non-Indians taking over that society. Pakistan would not tolerate millions of Hindus or Christians entering that country and changing it from a Muslim society into something else. Japan would not do it; China would not do it – so why should Britain?

10. Can anyone imagine Saudi Arabia allowing the mass immigration of Christians, so that in a few decades it would no longer be an Islamic country?

11. Each nation has the right to maintain its own identity. The right of India to remain Indian, the right of China to remain Chinese, the right of Pakistan to remain Pakistani and the right of Saudi Arabia to remain Saudi does not mean that any of these nations “hate” anybody else.

All it means is that they wish to preserve their identity and national existence.

This is all the British National Party seeks for Britain – the right to be British.

This is not an extreme demand – it is actually just perfectly normal and completely in line with the rights granted to every other nation and with international law.

All the other parties shy away from this issue, because they are the ones who have caused the problem in the first place.

Only the British National Party has the reasonable, sensible, fair and just immigration policy which will guarantee that Britain remains British.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fritz

Nicely put, Fritz.

It's not to much to ask, is it? Every other country in Europe or the world is proud and entitled to hold on to their culture, heritage and way of life, but here in the UK we are not, otherwise we're racist?

It's all happened since Labour came into power, which is hardly surprising as many of them are former Soviet sympathisers.

Remember the Soviet Union? They crushed all the different national identities they dominated into a pulp, re-wrote history and regulated the hell out of people's lives in order to serve "The State". The State being the people in power and not the country, that is. Seems eerily familiar this.....

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by fritz

You can explain it any way you like, it comes across as color and culture prejudice. No big thing in itself...we're all prejudiced buggers, it's how nature made us. The way the world's going, through natural processes, is towards everyone being mixed race...a brown world.

Firstly, I'm not in favor of open borders or unchecked and unrecorded immigration. Looking at your long list, the causes are actually economic. Britain is a land of opportunity compared to most places on Earth. If roles were reversed Brits would move to where conditions are better...we're leaving at up to quarter million a year recently...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c35d7a30ed4.gif[/atsimg]

A lot coming in too?! In the past few months economic migrants like the Polish have been leaving in droves, because there's no jobs. Under 24s unemployment is just under 1 in 4. Unemployment is rising, so people leave and go somewhere else.

If we adopt the BNP policies and start shipping people out, how will that affect white UK (English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh) people overseas? I can't see it being very good. Associated with racism, they'd likely find themselves fairly unwanted in other countries. They'd feel just like a non-white in the BNP governed UK...fearful, unwanted, threatened. What about the Spanish? Over a million UK emigrants live there and up to five million visit every summer. That would have to finish. Up until the late 60s, pubs and hotels used to have a sign "No Irish, No Blacks, No dogs." I guess white Brits would have the same reception round the world.

I'm assuming that you don't have friends or family that aren't white? I do and I'm not in a hurry to have them asked to leave after several generations of being British. The repatriation idea would see families broken up and destroyed. If you had a non-white partner and kids...you'd go too. Unfortunately, as a white Brit, you'd probably get mistreated anywhere else because of the BNP repatriation policy!

Anyone wanting to stay would find it increasingly hard. When **** like this gains momentum, it's weeks or months from violence and murder. I could go on and on, but I hope you can see that there's more to this than having a country of white people.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

White people are already unwanted in a vast majority of the land on this planet. Sure, they want our tourist money, but they don't want us to live there. If we do, they take from us in every way possible. We have no rights in the third world. The people of the third world greatly desire to live in the nations of the first world. Almost all of them want to come and live in first world nations.

Why does a vast majority of the world's population want to live in a small section of the planet?

Is it because this is the best land on the planet?

NO.

It is because these are the only areas of the planet where people have rights, and opportunity.

Are Europeans supposed to give up their homelands and their cultural identity because most of the world is control by brutal dictatorships and family oligarchies, who refuse to recognize the rights of others?

Cause this is what it is coming down to.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
What utter tripe is being bandied about here. It is not about racism per se, it is about our Homeland.

We, the English living in Britain, will cease to exist. I stress that you should read the following statement:

1. Given current demographic trends, we, the indigenous British people, will become an ethnic minority in our own country well within sixty years – and most likely sooner.

I have read all your post but i just wanted to comment on this part.... you say 'English' or 'British' right? Well i am English & British yet i am mixed race so going by what you say in the rest of this post i'm not 'British' or 'English' according to your post i'm not anyway..... I've had some problems in my life due to me being Mixed Race and even i am fed up with all the immigrants not speaking English but i still do not want rascist/fascist Brits in charge of England because as i say i will also be ousted out of here when it is here that i grew up & lived all my life.... i have a British passport but because i'm Mixed Race..... people like the BNP would not want me here and to tell you the truth, if they ever did win the election i wouldn't want to stay here in a Country full of fascists/rascists......... because that is what it would be like if the BNP won election..... you think i want to travel on transport and be looked at as if i'm from some other Country? You think i want to walk down the street wondering whether i'll be attacked for being Mixed Race?

I would say we would be better off if all the Extremists/Fascists/Rascists/Religious Fanatics left the Country and all people who refuse to speak English when out in public...... then i can see a better place to live & be at peace........ also i would close the borders because this Country is full now.....

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky[/url]

Actually mate, what I've posted is the BNP's Immigaration Policy and it comes directly from their manifesto.

As for the paragraph about financial repatriation to the country of origin, that is current Labour policy and it was introduced last year.

Funny how nobody has called Labour racist, isn't it?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by fritz]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist[/url]

No I'm not mate. You were born here. That makes you English. It also makes you British, by default.

What are you worried out?

This multi-racial thing is being whipped up, out of proportion by anti-BNP elements within the Labour, Tory & Lib-Dem Parties who are dead frightened that now their sordid little secrets are out!

They need the BNP to divert our attention away from their illegal money making swindles, their illegal wars and their legalised land and oil grabbing
schemes that makes the land grab from the American Indians in the 1800's look like stealing candy from babies.

The main parties are terrified of the BNP because they just might start taking their nice safe seats of them [already happening] and they are doing everything in their power to prevent the BNP becoming the 'peoples choice'!

So I'll ask my question again. What do you think of 'kiddie fiddlers'? Would you vote for an MP who supports under age sex with minors?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by fritz]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fritz

Our current politicians are all rotten to the core.
Corrupt, greedy Bas****s who fleece the working and middle classes on a daily basis.
Anyone with half a brain should recognise this fact, so really the BNP ain't deflecting anyone away from the mainstream parties obscene behaviour.

The BNP are not the answer to the UK's problems.
The whole parliamentary system we currently have needs sending to Room 101 now !!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fritz

Of course i wouldn't support an MP who has sex with under age minors.... i'd also oust all the Child Molesters from this Country btw.........

I tell ya why i'm worried.......... it's because i'd just feel unsafe here if the BNP got control........ in fact i'm pretty sure i'd have to leave........

You think i want to live in a Country where there will be skinheads with swastikas on their forehead? Fuc k that...........

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fritz

Well Fritz I'm sorry to say it but I think there will be few people in the world that shed even one tear when the British people go the way of the dodo and don't kid yourself this will happen. It has been set in motion and there is nothing the BNP or anyone else can do about it. Good riddance.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Abraham82

On a long enough time line, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero.

Don't let me get in the way in your rush to the grave.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yes I will die but my peoples and culture will live on because we have not commited any crimes that deserve the punishment the European peoples are destined to have. Karma is a ***** and it will always catch up with you.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham82
reply to post by poet1b

Yes I will die but my peoples and culture will live on because we have not commited any crimes that deserve the punishment the European peoples are destined to have. Karma is a ***** and it will always catch up with you.

Lets not forget that it's not every white person on Earth who has commited these crimes........ sure there are a lot but i personally prefer to see a white girl in a short skirt or tight jeans to a burqa clad woman.....

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Abraham82

edited for feeding trolls

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b I really don't know anything about the BNP, but what I have heard on ATS. If they are racists, then that is wrong, but I see nothing wrong with white people forming an organization that looks to promote the white community. It shouldn't be anymore about race than any of these other groups that exist to support their particular ethnic cause. I also see nothing wrong with whites wearing T-shirts that promote White Power, nothing wrong with whites seeking to empower themselves, especially working class whites. The thing is that whites seeking to form organizations to promote themselves shouldn't be about putting other groups down, only emphasizing the good things that whites want for the world.
I really cant decide if this post is sarcasm, naivete or a deliberately 'innocent' sounding piece of propaganda.
Without clarification, poet1b, or further evidence I'll have to refrain from commenting on the points within.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join