It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 year old Girl burns Golly (doll) at BNP festival

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Girls burns Golly (doll) at BNP festival

www.newsoftheworld.co.uk

A LITTLE girl grins with glee as she holds a golly over a fire . . . while a jeering BNP politician finds the doll guilty of BEING BLACK during a vile mock trial and execution.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So.... this is what you BNP supporters want?

You know what? To me.... they are all extremists.... them and the Fanatical Islamists who condem us..... they should all be dropped off on some Island to fight amongst themselves....

How sick for a 12 year old to do this? Ok, she has probably been brainwashed by her peers but i dunno....... is this Country going to go the same way as America did with the KKK?

www.newsoftheworld.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Vile, yet totally expected.

There is no excuse to support the BNP, even as a protest vote. People need to be made aware of what they are really voting for...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Do you have ANY idea what conditions are like in South Africa for white people? They are horrible! Look at the crime stats in post-Apartheid SA!

Let me give you an idea! Rural whites live in compounds fenced and walled off to keep their homes from being looted. Rape of white women by black males is an organized effort. And in the cities, at night, people do NOT stop at stoplights or street corners!

Before you drum your chest in indignation check the facts. And yes, I have been to, and have friends in South Africa, black and white.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

What does south Africa have to do with the OP? Nothing...

Typical, avoid the subject and talk about something else.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Oh wow, so this happens and everything goes tits up.
Take a look at these images and tell me whats worse.

commonsenseconservative.files.wordpress.com...

www.everydaysurrealism.com... jpg

m.blog.hu...

www.frontpagemag.com...

Now you tell me whats worse?

No wonder the BNP exist, we want these assholes out of our country.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Do you have ANY idea what conditions are like in South Africa for white people? They are horrible! Look at the crime stats in post-Apartheid SA!

Let me give you an idea! Rural whites live in compounds fenced and walled off to keep their homes from being looted. Rape of white women by black males is an organized effort. And in the cities, at night, people do NOT stop at stoplights or street corners!

Before you drum your chest in indignation check the facts. And yes, I have been to, and have friends in South Africa, black and white.

well the whites have the benefit and luxury of being able to afford gated communities and security, I take it you didn't visit the townships in Soweto. life aint great their either

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

Who are you talking about? Who are the BNP talking about?

The BNP operate in Britain and don't like anyone except whites here.... White English at that.... doesn't matter if you are born here and you speak English or whether you are black or mixed..... they don't want you here....

Africans had it bad over in Africa for years...... ok, i'm not condoning what some of them are doing to white folk but you get what i'm saying.....

Me, myself don't like to be surrounded by all these different ethnics and hardly anyone speaks English but i have to deal with it....... i'm English but even i will be persecuted if the BNP take charge......

I feel i'll have to leave this Country if i'm to have any peace at all..... can't get away from the bloody fanaticals/extremists whether they are BNP members or Muslim Fanatics!!!!

Anyway i'm highlighting what's starting to take shape in this Country just like i highlight when the extreme muslims have something to say

[edit on 23-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I don't either but i have to live here.........

read my post above coz i can't be bothered to say it all again

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
you only have to go back a few generations to find that your genes are made from all different immigrants that have come and gone in Great Britain, we have always been a nation of immigrants, where do you think William the conquer and The Saxons came from.
Inn the 1950's Great Britain called on its empire from the 4 corners of the earth to come to Britain and rebuild it and help make it what it is today. So the generations who have been born in the UK have as much right to be here as Nick griffin and his nasty little bunch.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

A London comedian that supports BNP repatriation policies for non-whites took part in an interesting BBC program two years ago. Can't remember his name, short fat guy with curly black hair. The program took DNA samples from a collection of people that considered themselves 'True Brits.' One was a female aristocrat. All were keen on 'giving Britain back to white nationals.'

Brilliantly, the comedian was 30% Berber Arab. The woman was part North African and part Romany Gypsy. Fair play to the guy...he was stunned. She disputed the findings and claimed a set-up. Later on he shuffled his stance and said his family had been in London for generations so it was okay. The presenter pointed out that Britain has had black families since at least the Middle Ages. It's all BS and came back to skin color.

My personal opinion is the BNP offer a few things the mainstream parties don't. Unfortunately, the good ideas are a cynical cover for race hatred and kicking non-whites out the country. Sometimes I have a simple view of humanity...***t humans and good humans. BNP supporters are in the first category

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Haydn_17, let's not argue over who is more racist. Whites vs blacks, blacks vs whites, muslims vs whites, it's all the same. It's messed up no matter who the offender is. How one group may act does not mean it's okay for the other to reciprocate accordingly. Racism is racism, and it doesn't represent an entire race. There is the select group of racists in every country, in every race, in every gender.

The offender is not relevant. The offense is.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by woodwardjnr

A London comedian that supports BNP repatriation policies for non-whites took part in an interesting BBC program two years ago. Can't remember his name, short fat guy with curly black hair. The program took DNA samples from a collection of people that considered themselves 'True Brits.' One was a female aristocrat. All were keen on 'giving Britain back to white nationals.'

Brilliantly, the comedian was 30% Berber Arab. The woman was part North African and part Romany Gypsy. Fair play to the guy...he was stunned. She disputed the findings and claimed a set-up. Later on he shuffled his stance and said his family had been in London for generations so it was okay. The presenter pointed out that Britain has had black families since at least the Middle Ages. It's all BS and came back to skin color.

My personal opinion is the BNP offer a few things the mainstream parties don't. Unfortunately, the good ideas are a cynical cover for race hatred and kicking non-whites out the country. Sometimes I have a simple view of humanity...***t humans and good humans. BNP supporters are in the first category

Yeah i saw this same documentary. The best bit was where they told the lady she had gypsy routes.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack

Allow me to get this straight...

Conditions are bad for white people in South Africa, so that should justify a global backlash against all black people? What exactly is your point? Or are you trying to defend these racist monsters?

Goading on the assembled adults and kids the politician, a local council candidate, yells out these chilling words: "Let's get a real one . . . in the town we'll find one or two."

This is what the BNP stands for. They are no better than the KKK here in the states. Just a racist party, employing racist ideals, without even attempting to hide it.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I`m not going to comment on the BNP per se, but I think 2 things should be pointed out

1 - the 12 year old girl ISN`T burning the doll if you take the time to actually watch the video
2 - this is the News of The World...not exactly renowned for their objective and honest journalism. I`d not take anything reported by them as gospel truth

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Another hit job on the BNP...

Lap it up, sheeple.

They're scared to death you'll think for yourselves. So are you it seems.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrGrey1701

So all the previous videos/exposés of councillors on "retreats" singing Neo-Nazi songs, sieg heiling to the break of dawn, swastikas and signs on walls which say things like "no blacks" is all a complete fabrication by people who want to see the BNP fail?

Don't be stupid.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

Lap it up, sheeple.

Im no sheep, they just ain't the people I would have anything in common with. These are a bunch of knuckle dragging bigots. We may both be British, but I share none of their jingoistic nationalist values or their ideas of what British "culture" should be.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Just when will people start to read and understand what they are feed by the main stream media.

So most of you lead your lifes just reacting rather than thinking?

Just how up in arm were you when you heard an MP say that he was living of rations because of the uproar with MPs expenses.

MrGrey1701 has got it right. Read and watch before you comment. I did not see a girl burning a "golly"

And the News of the World has a first rate reputation for high quality reporting. NOT

This article shows how much the ruling elite in the UK fear what the BNP can achieve.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

Lap it up, sheeple.

By the sound of things it is you who might be lapping up the BNP's propaganda like a good little cat when presented with a bowl of cream. All the evidence is there, perhaps you are the sheep for buying their obvious lies?

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Goathief]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join