It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 year old Girl burns Golly (doll) at BNP festival

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b reply to post by Bunken Drum

YEAH, that is just what the world needs, a birth rate race for world domination. Have you bothered to look at the population growth of humanity. The people not having so many babies are the ones with the right ideas. This little game where minorities try to take over by having more children is one dirty, ugly game.
Are you seriously suggesting that there is an organised "game" whereby poor people deliberately have more children in order to displace richer people? Perhaps, rather than getting so angry with me for pointing out a demographic fact, you would do better to use that energy to do some reading about history.
While you're @it, have a look a census data which shows that immigrants to rich countries very quickly also drop family size, to take advantage of the lifestyle benefits of fewer children, each with more spent on them & much better survival rates.

The rich whites with all the money that are the PTB, LIKE immigration. Immigration lowers wages. If they can crowd all these minorities into ghettos and ratchet up the crime rates, why then they have the proper excuse to create a police state. Look at the U.S.. That is the program that has been established for several decades now.
I agree, TPTB need a workforce. That does not alter the fact that, without a large 1, a country is vulnerable to declining GDP & eventually, take over by a more populous nation, whether that be old skool invasion, or modern style, ie China taking over 'Western Capitalism' (oh yeah, we really thought globalism meant we'd be on top @ 1 time, didn't we?).

Stop being a tool, spewing all this hatred and dislike for the British, and engage your brain.
I dont hate the British @all. I am 1 born & bred!
What I object to is the idea that to be a patriot, I must subscribe to closed-minded conservativisim. That wasn't what made us cool, why now?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Um, yeah they do use birthrate as a way of conquest. See Palestine, Palestinians living within the Israeli borders, see Kashmir. In fact that is what many Mexicans were trying to do in California. I had a woman tell me this point blank once, it was what her mother told her to do. Do some research, it is going on right now in Europe. You even stated it yourself.

a country is vulnerable to declining GDP & eventually, take over by a more populous nation,

You think you are the only person who thinks this?

So you think we should keep pushing for population growth to increase GDP. You are calling for the same thing, and is ridiculous. You have bought into the whole consumer driven throw away society concept.

First of all GDP will continue to increase as individual productivity increases. Second of all, why should there be a continuous push for GDP growth. We would be much better off allowing GDP to stabilize, and concentrate on quality of life.

I would say they did a bang up job of programming you to hate your own culture, and your last several posts prove that.

Clearly you have brains, but you need to de-program some of these beliefs that you don't even see that you have.

I agree, it doesn't sound like the BNP are the right people, but until some other groups starts to wise up to how all this is happening, the BNP will continue to be the only group responding to what so many others already clearly see as a real threat to British society.

It is foolish not to stand up for your British/Western European culture.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Clearly you have brains, but you need to de-program some of these beliefs that you don't even see that you have
Why, thank you sir... er... I think. Currently I'm cross-eyed drunk so I'll get back to you regarding your mischaracterisation of my thought processes later.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Interesting debate but the BNP is hardly the only political party who wants to toughen up immigration laws and the like - they are the only inherently racist one though.

Perhaps a new thread is required to discuss the finer points of Britain's GDP?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
reply to post by poet1b

Interesting debate but the BNP is hardly the only political party who wants to toughen up immigration laws and the like - they are the only inherently racist one though.

Perhaps a new thread is required to discuss the finer points of Britain's GDP?

Well said.... we aren't supposed to be discussing GDP in this thread.....

This is about the BNP and their ways..... they can't be let in to Govern this Country but at the same time i agree something needs to be done to stop the flow into this Country!!!

What i'd like to see most is a 2 or 3 child limit on couples similar to what the Chinese have.... ok, i know that we have a free will and all that but if something isn't put in place then this Country will be way overcrowded and i might add it is mainlt the Middle Easterns & Africans who are having 5,6 or 7 kids!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

im not justifying it wuts going on in south africa. but its nothing compared to what they suffered at the hands of whites. there is always two sides to a coin. even if both sides look alike.

as malcolm x put it. "its the hate that hate created"
again its not right but maybe they see it as payback.

I know some of u dont see it that way. but being black myself, and some one who takes pride in my heritage and background. i also have spent long years studying. the true history of black americans, and not the crap they want us to believe in the school txt books. though it is wrong for anybody to be put through that. it cant compare in any way again to what africans have suffered at the hands of whites. the vile rapes, murder's, mass genocide, not to mention degrading slavery and brainwashing of a people. white men weather ur american, british, english, french. whatever. to africans that dident know the difference they were all white. have been rapeing africa for years of it people, of its resources, of its culture. violence and evil begets more violence and evil. it hard for me to feel sorry for are pity the whites in south africa.

some of u may point out that blacks sold other blacks into slavery and helped catch others. but if u had a choice after seeing what the other's are going through and suffering, killed and raped. thrown over bouts by the hundreds to drown. because they were sick. pregnant. feeble, or old. they offered u a better life then what the rest were getting. would u take it.? are would u share the same fate as the rest of ur people.

racism is a ugly evil thing. that makes no sense to me if i had a wish. i would wish for it to be gone from the world.

but humanity like's to control and dominate those who are weaker. back then the africans were weaker. they had spears. wodden shield and armour. against rifles and cannons and war ships, metal swords.........

just my 2 cents. feel free to pick it apart. agree with it are disgree. i wont be responding till after ramadon. are u can send me a u2u and ill get back to u after eid

salaam

[edit on 27-8-2009 by jmacbeth]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Well that's....creepy

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jmacbeth

salaam

?????????

And what about what the Arabs are doing to Africans in Somalia?

All these things you speak of were done to by people of all color to people of all color.

It is not about race, it is about the way some people are willing to treat others.

Some people, however, want to keep bringing up the race issue.

You should do some research, when it comes to slavery, Europeans as a culture were far less likely to practice slavery, and chose to willfully end slavery, while else where around the globe, most other civilizations continued to practice slavery.

Especially your Muslim brethren.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I chuckled a bit when I read "finds the doll guilty of BEING BLACK"

Something about it just strikes me as funny, racism is often funny because it's so ridiculous...but this seems like something out of a Dave Chappelle skit, I wish he'd come back

[edit on 8-9-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Yeah, I know what you mean, me too. For me its a combination of the absolute idiocy of the statement & that anyone could be so stupid as to not realise how idiotic it is & thus say it out loud. What a knob!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

This video is so absurd, I wonder if it is a fake.

If the event ended during the day, while this was filmed at night, it is most likely a fake.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Now this video is something to be upset about.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
If the event ended during the day, while this was filmed at night, it is most likely a fake.

Sometimes, it helps to read the article presented.

In the evenings, supporters sat round campfires venting hate.

from the news of the world article

Deny ignorance. Don't embrace it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

IF it was supporters hanging around after the event, then it wasn't at the BNP festival, it was AFTER the festival.

Essentially, every one supporting this event was tarnished by claims that the actions of some extremely stupid people after the event, represents the whole event.

It is called stereotyping.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

So much hate... violence in this world... time for Earth to get rid of it's toxins, we don't deserve to be living together since we still judge each other by color, status, label, war, religion... sick of it all!

When will we grow up!!! When?? after we destroyed each other?? or will earth destroy us and start fresh!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b reply to post by neformore

IF it was supporters hanging around after the event, then it wasn't at the BNP festival, it was AFTER the festival. Essentially, every one supporting this event was tarnished by claims that the actions of some extremely stupid people after the event, represents the whole event. It is called stereotyping.
Except that the "extremely stupid" man in question is not simply "supporting" the BNP event: he is a member of the Political Party & candidate for political office on their behalf.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Actually, the article talks about a BNP candidate being at the festival, but never identifies that man in the video as the candidate. It does lightly imply this, but it never makes a direct claim.

Some else made this claim on this thread, but no one has ever provided the evidence that this idiot in the video is a recognized candidate. Someone has challenged this claim, might have been me, but it was never answered.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
whether or not our heritage comes from all around the globe that has nothing to do with the fact that white english people have been and continue to be pushed into a corner, while our holidays get banned christmas lights/decorations get banned, etc etc..

we cannot even walk around our own homeland and be comfortable in the knowledge that the public servants we come across will even be able to speak or understand english!!

I work in a call centre with a lot of people from other cultures and I can honestly say that most Pakistani people (not all mind) are the most Hateful/Racist/Aggresive/Bigoted people I have ever come across, It is Honestly Shocking.

but If anybody were to say the slightest thing all they have to do is pull the race card and your done for.

sorry but its an unnaceptable situation to be in. and something drastic needs to be done for eqaulity, i am fed up of feeling like I could be pounced on for the slightest thing in my own bloody country.

im sure somebody's going to call me racist now so you might as well get on with it, but i stand by what i said, even if it is a bit jumbled lol

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
but i dont agree with the bnp theyre as bad as the muslim extremists imo

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join