It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 year old Girl burns Golly (doll) at BNP festival

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It's not on the same scale at all, not even close.

Compared to us, they have a magnificent immigration system.

Chew before you swallow.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Your "highlights" of British culture show exactly what is wrong.

In schools today, they do not teach British history. You're lucky if they even touch on the Industrial Revolution, let alone anything further back than that. History is a BIG part of culture and you seem to have missed those lessons..

Language is another big part of culture, in fact, it helps define it, hence why the Welsh, Irish and Scots are pushing to have their languages revived.

In England, councils, police and other public bodies are having to spend millions on translation services because of the massive inlfux of non-english speaking people. Many of whome seem to make bugger all effort at learning English. I don't know about you, but if I moved to another country, I'd learn the language! I have lived in Germany and I speak German as a result. Not hard.

Just two cultural elements of England which are being eroded, I can continue if you like, but I was merely pointing out that Football and The Queen hardly sum up England.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

15 million illegals in the US (last estimate)...

The border with Mexico is virtually open, ask any US member here about illegal immigration and they'll regile you with many stories.

Think before you speak, I think. (I doubt you will, after all, you post a pic of a perfectly valid DVLA plate and claim it is racist...
)

[edit on 25/8/09 by stumason]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham82
I think the world would be a better place if white power was completely eliminated. Even if that means the end of European culture and peoples then so be it. In this case the ends do justify the means.

I can't believe someone actually suggested genocide as a serious solution to "white power" nutjobs. What the hell? The classic case of becoming your enemy strikes again...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Yep, and they freely discriminate against us, and the laws do nothing about it. When you go onto a production floor and not one of the workers is a male born in the U.S., there is clearly a policy of discrimination that exists. There will be a few white American older women who are very quite about their jobs and concentrate on doing what they are told. The people who were there in the beginning, who worked hard to make the company succeed, are all gone, as they earned raises for their hard work which made them expensive, and so they were let go.

The white American upper management is content with the situation. They don't want any workers that might speak up for their rights.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I would say that the part of British, and Western European culture, that threw off the old feudal system and religious oppression to embrace science and technology is worth saying.

It was a Brit who wrote the principles on which the U.S. constitution was built.

The culture that created the first world nations should be preserved.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fritz

(Cont. from Above)
Christianity
Except, if white indiginous Britons gave a toss about this imported religion, the churches wouldn't be closing down in record numbers. Not all are tho. Actually, some churches (blast them!) are thriving: supported by immigrant communities.
Going to the Pub
Sure enough, Muslims dont usually drink & those that do rarely do so in public. Then again, that quintessentially British organisation The Salvation Army was founded out of the Temperence Movement. Lets also consider what would happen if somehow prohibition minded politicians did get their agenda into law. American Prohibition anyone? Consider the power of the drinks industry too: it'll never happen.
The English Breakfast
Ah the national cholesterol fest! Personally, I only eat a vegetarian version, so perhaps I'm a traitor, but plenty dont eat it for their health. Still, if there's demand, it'll be supplied.
Morris Dancing
Er...
originally called "Moorish Dancing" & imported. If it dies out, I for 1 wont care.
Raiding other cultures for novel ideas
Now here is a British trait which I believe could come under threat. Imo only, without facts or figures (like most pro-BNP posts herewithin), when people are challenged, they rarely 'rise' to it, but rather revert to what their parents taught them was tried & tested. This is the essence of conservative thinking. Therefore, if ethnic tension continues or gets worse, its possible that everyone in Britain, immigrants & born-here alike will lose this prevalent desire for new stuff & ideas. In fact, are we not seeing this effect already, with scaremongering rejection of the new & constant calls to go back to old ways, like execution, booting people out of the country & patriotic rhetoric, long on emotion, short on thinking?
Chicken Tikka Masala
Couldn't resist! The most popular dish in the UK: invented in Glasgow.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fritz

Oh & I almost forgot...
Sex before marriage, adultery & fornication
An enormously important recent breakthrough in happiness: the sexual revolution, alive & well in the UK, despite AIDS & American funded Christian bleating.
I really cant see how anyone can turn the clock back on this, unless they were in a 80+% majority, unless... they could restrict the sale of condoms. In which case the birth rate of those with indiginous British culture would rise again.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz reply to post by Kandinsky[/url] Actually mate, what I've posted is the BNP's Immigaration Policy and it comes directly from their manifesto. As for the paragraph about financial repatriation to the country of origin, that is current Labour policy and it was introduced last year. Funny how nobody has called Labour racist, isn't it? [edit on 25-8-2009 by fritz]
You know why nobody is calling Labour racist over this? Because they aren't racists. They are simply responding to a public perception that immigration into the UK is a problem.
Whereas, when we see people with lifelong affiliations to avowedly white supremacist & also neo-nazi organisations, many of whom have convictions for racially motivated crimes, espousing the same policy in public, it is reasonable to believe that in private they still wish to boot people out of the UK based on skin colour alone rather than where they were born, & thus their publicised policy would be the thin end of the wedge were they to ever gain power.
Rest assured tho, it'll never happen. You remember that bloke SWIM? Well, SWIM & his mates used to throw stones @ the NF back in the 70s, not that they really understood politics, being kids, but they understood what a racist skinhead was & felt that pelting them with whatever came to hand was the right thing to do.
British culture in action...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham82
reply to post by uk today

Sorry if I'm not prepared to wait until you start deporting people (or worse) to fight this or be upset by the actions of the BNP. When the UK comes to it senses and bans this party of hatred I will relax.

The BNP will never be in power in this country EVER !
The party should be banned, the sooner the better.

What I was trying to say, is, the BNP is a truly despicable party.
Also, all the mainstream parties are despicable in their own little ways.
Capitalism is despicable.

The world as it is ruled at the moment, and has been through the course of history, is a despicable place.
Wars, violence, nation fighting nation, religious wars, the list goes on and on-----------

But who is going to put a stop to this ??
It seems that mankind thrives on confrontation and unrest and injustice .

I just can't see this changing---I wish it would and everyone could live a peaceful life in harmony.
But realistically, it won't happen.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fritz

What do you think of 'kiddie fiddlers'? Would you vote for an MP who supports under age sex with minors?
No MP does support kiddie fiddling tho, so what is your point? You want them executed? That is your right to hold such an opinion & campaign for it, should you wish. It has no relevance to the central issue of racism @ the heart of the BNP, as being discussed in relation to the doll burning incident in the OP however.
Do bear in mind tho that miscarriages of justice do happen & should you get your wish, you might find yourself strung up, as a means to permanently silence a political pain in the arse.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sorry. I just can't be bloody bothered to carry on and engage you with this battle of whits anymore, especially when you are so obviously ill equipped.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by fritz]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham82 reply to post by uk today

Sorry if I'm not prepared to wait until you start deporting people (or worse) to fight this or be upset by the actions of the BNP. When the UK comes to it senses and bans this party of hatred I will relax.
I have to say I agree with the general thrust of your argument & starred you for apologising for going over the top. Not too much of that IME, & a lack of humility often degrades a discussion to a series of almost unrelated rants, in effect making trolls of all of us, so fair play to you, sir!
I've got to disagree here however. Banning these people will just drive them underground, where they can peddle their ignorance in secret, whereas when its out in the open, it can be picked apart & demonstrated to be illogical, backward looking, sometimes based on lies, usually hate-filled & invariably based on criticising somebody else, rather than taking responsibility for the state of our own society.
Like now, the buzz is all about immigrants with high birthrates vs low birthrate indiginous Britons. There's a simple answer there... If you're that bothered, my fellow Brits, have more kids! Or, since the Office of National Statistics quotes the overall birthrate of British women, excluding 1st gen. Immigrants, as 1.8 children per woman, (compared with an analysis of ONS figures for The Times newspaper putting white British fertility @ 1.3 children per woman) resign yourself to the fact that either the UK needs immigrants to keep our population up, or population & GDP will decline.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b reply to post by Bunken Drum

I guess what you are saying is that there can't be a White version of the NAACP, or the NAABP?
You guess wrong. In a society where people with various shades of complexion are readily identifiable as an "ethnic minority", where that society has a history of & ongoing predeliction for discrimination against ethnic minorities, there clearly is a reason why such people need to band together for mutual support.
Its like a labour union: you may dislike your co-workers, be of a different religion, opposing political ideology, whatever, perhaps hate some of them for whatever reason, but if you all band together, you can tell your employer "This is how its going to be, or we're going on strike." & the employer must take notice & negotiate. On your own saying that, you'd get fired.
The employer's need to get more work for less pay to increase profits is analogous to prejudice here, ie a pre-formed opinion. Now consider what it would be like to encounter such pre-formed opinion in many different areas of life? Then consider, even if we accept that racism against whites exists, how much impact does that have on them, especially considering that most industry & property is owned by whites who are also the majority anyway, compared to the very real ghetto-isation of poor ethnic minorities? Then consider that the BNP are led by people who are convicted racially motivated criminals, who are trying to get into government. Is that the same as any American organisation? Whatever, here in the UK we are trying to find a better way than each newly accepted wave of immigrants discriminating against the ghetto-ised most recent arrivals.
Sh!t, could you imagine what it would be like if we all had guns? Each neighbourhood would be like an armed camp!
Er... oh right yeah. That kind of thing needs mutual support organisations too...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Such a concept would have to be "sarcasm, naivete or a deliberately 'innocent' sounding piece of propaganda"
Well, I've read enough from you to discount "sarcasm". I've yet to see anything that shows any original thought however, so I'm not yet prepared to call "naivete or propaganda" or some combination of the 2...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

YEAH, that is just what the world needs, a birth rate race for world domination.

Have you bothered to look at the population growth of humanity. The people not having so many babies are the ones with the right ideas.

This little game where minorities try to take over by having more children is one dirty, ugly game.

The rich whites with all the money that are the PTB, LIKE immigration. Immigration lowers wages. If they can crowd all these minorities into ghettos and ratchet up the crime rates, why then they have the proper excuse to create a police state.

Look at the U.S.. That is the program that has been established for several decades now.

Stop being a tool, spewing all this hatred and dislike for the British, and engage your brain.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Well, I wasn't finished, hence "Cont. Below", but yeah, language is important for preserving the nuances of culture, I agree. Personally my German is very poor, but having lived in France, my French is... merely poor.
I can converse ok, ask for what I need, be of help etc. but when it comes to the artistry of French poetry, I just dont get it. Similarly, trying to read the great French novelists, I understand most of the words, but somehow, without having a good English translation, I just dont get the full thrust. Still, maybe that's just me: languages really aren't my strong suit.
Do you feel you understand the nuances of various German cultures? I ask because I have several fairly good German acquaintances & 1 Schweitzer-Deutsch & I hear the phrase "a different kind of German" every so often. Puzzling, because I do recognise some differences between East & West Germans & also Bavarians from either, but they seem to be talking about something much more fundamental & potentially antagonistic. The only explanation I've heard is along the lines of "its history, you'd have to just know". Mysterious!
Then, I cant read German without a dictionary for every 3rd word...
I spose my point here is that, I suspect that the cultural heritage encapsulated within a language is not easily transmitted to those who learn the language later in life. Thus, if those whose culture is encapsulated within it fail to breed, the nuances of that culture will die out.
We can be certain that TPTB in the UK just want a workforce, as ever. It didn't bother the French that we spoke a different language back in 1066, eh?
So I find myself thinking that rather than railing against immigrants, we might perhaps rail against the system we have which makes it difficult for us to enjoy a decent standard of living if we have more than 1 child. The burden of tax falls on the poor so much more heavily than the rich...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b reply to post by Bunken Drum

I would say that the part of British, and Western European culture, that threw off the old feudal system and religious oppression to embrace science and technology is worth saying. It was a Brit who wrote the principles on which the U.S. constitution was built. The culture that created the first world nations should be preserved.
Absolutely, but there are only 3 ways to preserve a culture, either we breed more members, convert more foreigners, or both @once. Excluding people will only result in decline, since the culture in question is A) experiencing low fertility & B) traditionally thrives on the introduction of new ideas.
The deliberate policy of anti-discrimination happened as a result of the social disorder that resulted from discrimination. The UK was a tinderbox waiting for a spark in the late 70s: early 80s it ignited. Laws were made, things are slowly changing. British people of all ethnicities are getting more opportunities for further & higher education. What, we no longer lead the world in technical innovation? Er... thank a lack of money for that. Or is anyone here actually going to trot out that old cherry about various ethnicities being more stupid than whites?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz Sorry. I just can't be bloody bothered to carry on and engage you with this battle of whits anymore, especially when you are so obviously ill equipped. [edit on 25-8-2009 by fritz]
If you are talking to me, naturally it'll be up to whoever reads this thread to decide, but personally I'd say that you're backing out because you have been trounced, by a drunken man using a phone to post. The relevance? There were so many topics within your posts I could have taken issue with, but genuinely, for the reasons stated, I really couldn't be bloody bothered, I just went for the simplest.
As for who is "ill equipped", you dont even know the difference between the homophones 'wit' & "whit"...

Hey, dont be "sorry", that's the thing with trying to sound more clever than one is: one's limitations perforce demonstrate one's limitations! Just get an education some time, you're sure to need it before your life is over.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
>> "Hamilton's ghettoblaster blared out songs supporting Hitler"

I can't take any article seriously that still uses the word "ghettoblaster" (a "black" phrase, by the way. Kinda ironic)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join