It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 year old Girl burns Golly (doll) at BNP festival

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

I do try to forget all these extremists are here on Earth but it's a bit hard with the Internet!! I though i'd get away from it by switching off the TV but nope it's still here.........

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

I do try to forget they exist.... i try to forget any of them exist..... the extremists that is..... i even switched off the TV to get away from the news but it's all over the Internet so you know...... can't get away from it.....

I, myself am a little prejudice i admit but thats because i'm fed up with people not speaking English in England but i'm not going to stoop to the BNP level....... my post above explains more

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Oh great news i heard today.

The BNP are being sued for their "Whites only" membership policy

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Most people in this country know exactly what the BNP represent and find them totally abhorrent.
There is no way that you'll ever be forced to leave the country, because this party will never gain power here, so don't worry x

It's actually a good thing that they get up to racist stuff as blatant as this.
The reason being, the real BNP is shown for what it really is.

The danger would be if they moved away from revealing this far right extremist behaviour and masqueraded under the guise of being a caring,for the people, whatever race, mainstream kind of party.
A wolf in sheeps clothing so to speak.

But there's not much danger of that happening, so relax.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Do you think there will be a sudden rush of black applicants?

Seriously, let them admit who they choose.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, is it true that this festival ended at 1830, or 6:30 PM, which is daylight as Stumason points out? If so, then this video which looks to be taken at night, would be a complete fake.

Can anyone identify the guy in the video? Does this guy have some sort of status in the BNP? Anyone in the BNP that would make such a video would have to be extremely stupid. I would add, anyone with such attitudes as expressed in this video would have to be extremely stupid. I couldn't stand to watch the whole video, it got to be so bitter, what a horrible example of a human being.

It looks faked, and one would have to wonder why.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I didn't even watch the video......... i just read the article and since i read the article i thought i won't bother watching the video!!!

Yes, i know i posted this thread up in here and yes maybe i should watched the video but anyway it seems to me that not many people here can watch it without it churning their stomach a little..... so as to the times i can't answer that......

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
ok..so being Nationalist instantly makes them Racists simply because they have "British" in front? What about the Scottish Nationalist Party, The Pakistan Nationalist Party...I can go on.
The Party has become vicimised by the Media simply because the BNP was unfortunate in the past to enrole a handful of extremists who came from white supremecy movements. Much has been done about this including one party member being Jewish standing up for his town, and the BNP adopting many Black members (but you never hear about this being reported in the tabloids.)
The press love to demonise a party simply because the Tories and other leading roles in the House of Commons see them as a threat and make no effort in stopping the slander either through court of law or by passing demonstration rights. If anything they restrict the BNP rights to movement and demonstrate even further so as to gain yet more popularity with the British Public to prove that they believe the BNP is racist and that Gordon Brown is loved by all.
I dont buy into this propoganda at all, Im not a Racist for having my own opinion and im sure as hell not a racist for believing that people coming here illegally shouldnt be allowed to do so. Since when was being patriotic towards your fellow countryman a crime?

[edit on 24-8-2009 by ROBL240]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

Originally posted by blupblup

Do you think there will be a sudden rush of black applicants?

Seriously, let them admit who they choose.

Unfortunately (or not) That would be illegal.

Why would you encourage racist attitudes and behaviour?

timesonline.typepad.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hmm, well a little research lead me to the BNP webiste on the matter of their williness to admit non-whites, and clearly they are sticking to this policy.

They do have a pretty good point to why they insist in staying white only membership.

bnp.org.uk...

While Government figures attempt to outlaw the BNP’s membership requirements, it is worthwhile to look at the following tax funded groups, which exclude white membership and active participation:

Asian Radio; BBC Asian Network; The Black Police association; Black and Asian therapists online; National BME mental health network; Federation of Black housing organisations; Asianfaces.co.uk; Asian modelling service; Society of Black and Asian lawyers; BlackLawyersDirectory.com; asianjobsite.co.uk; Barnardos Chinese Lay Health Project; BlackBritain.co.uk; Sussex Black police Association; Black students Association; UK Black teachers Association; Operation Black Vote; UK Asian business directory; Asian People’s Disability alliance; Asian arts agency; Black Enterprise awards; BlackEngineer.com; AIM magazine; Natwest Bank (Asian Entrepreneurs Unit); Asian Voice; The Drum, African, Asian arts venue, Birmingham; Black training and enterprise group; UK Black Pride; Ethnic Minority Foundation, London; Black and Minority Ethnic Elders Group, Scotland; Latin American elderly project, London; The Black Fundraisers Network, London; Black Arts Alliance, Manchester Southall Black sisters, Middlesex; Black student union; Dudley Black regeneration council; Black Health Agency, Manchester; National Association for the advancement of Black people; African Caribbean Development agency (ACDA); African Caribbean education and training services (ACETS); Asian day centre, Nottingham; Broxtowe African Caribbean Elders group; Calabash supplementary school; Asian men’s group; Naz project London; Sexual health & AIDS prevention(NPL); The National Black Writers and Artist Association; Black families education support group, Bath & Somerset; Ethnic Minority and Black Regional Action for Community Empowerment (EMBRACE),Birmingham.

If one group is allowed to do, then all groups should be allowed to do it, or no groups should be allowed, and that should apply for about everything, including racial exclusion.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Sorry which of those groups are a political party whose members represent a broad range of people in their constituency?

Hmmmm

[edit on 24/8/09 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

Also I think there of many BNP Members who just want blacks muslims out the UK,
Not that i am a member but i do want england back as i said it was before powerful and proud.
See now there's a problem right there. England is not the UK, but you want it "powerful and proud"? Well I would suggest to you that if we did not have immigration, our population, & thus GDP, tax revenue, potential to raise armed forces etc., would steadily decrease in line with our indiginous low birth rate. Still, I'd be interested to know what you think the relationship between national power & the colour of peoples skin actually is.
Proud? Are you not, for some reason? Why? Personally I'm ashamed of the UK being dragged along by the USA into wars that I believe are not in our interests. We look like international bum-lickers!
Still, I am proud of the way that, despite the inevitable ghetto-isation of the poorest, which will obviously always include the most recent wave of immigrants, nevertheless, we also have many thriving communities of all sorts of people living side by side. Lets remember that this new way of living is only a few decades old. Its bound to have problems, but we can, if we choose, be proud of the successes, as well as critical of the failures.
The BNP would be 1 of those failures: a hopeless, backward looking, backlash against a perceived problem with no possible solutions on offer except turning back the clock. Er... time & tide, people.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Quite a few of them are political entities which aim to influence elections and public policy. They promote specific candidates, conduct fundraisers, and everything that a political party does. What difference does it make the the BNP calls itself a political party? Political parties are private organizations.

Are you saying that if the BNP changed its name, there would be no problem?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

so really then you would agree that it's wrong for any organisation or party to exclude certain groups ??
It would be discrimination ??

I agree with you---it should be eliminated across the board.
Blacks,whites,asians,whatever.
including the BNP.

Racial discrimination is bad----I will add though that any immigrants coming to settle in the UK should IMHO learn or try to learn our native language.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSshortz No Matter your colour, all races have their good and bad... is it worse that that little girl burnt a blck doll or would it be worse if a little black girl burnt a white doll with the same opinion... how one answers such a question is definately defining dont you think?!?
Well, the thing here is that no "little black girl" did any such thing, nor is there a blacks only political party with prospective candidates encouraging black kids to either.
Certainly, TNOTW is a rag, but then again, if this report is a fabrication, I'd expect to see a writ for libel...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninecrimes

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist You know what? To me.... they are all extremists.... them and the Fanatical Islamists who condem us..... they should all be dropped off on some Island to fight amongst themselves....
I stopped reading, right there... you sound like even more of an extremist here, than the racists.
Actually I found that comment by TruthxIsxInxThexMist quite funny. I was thinking along the lines of
"What, have they not been? Last time I looked we are on an island! Ding, ding! Seconds away. Round... er how many waves of immigration have we had? Seems like in the last 50yrs there's always been some ignorant twerp opposing it."

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

As i thought, none of them.

I've done the whole "Black police association" argument on numerous threads before... and it gets boring repeating myself, go read my response elsewhere.

Originally posted by poet1b
Are you saying that if the BNP changed its name, there would be no problem?

Not at all.... I'd be happy if they just ****** off and ceased to exist.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Do you know that the BNP were hardly mentioned before this open door policy? I never heard of them on the news or read about them.... of course i knew about them but it seemed to me like they were 'Underground' shall we say..... they just weren't around but now they are rearing their ugly .s because there are tons of immigrants here now...... I suppose what i'm saying is if the UK didn't open these doors so wide, the BNP would still be underground.....

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Oh, they were always there.....The National Front.

They're still the NF but in suits, believe me.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
ok..so being Nationalist instantly makes them Racists simply because they have "British" in front? What about the Scottish Nationalist Party, The Pakistan Nationalist Party...I can go on.
The Party has become vicimised by the Media simply because the BNP was unfortunate in the past to enrole a handful of extremists who came from white supremecy movements. Much has been done about this including one party member being Jewish standing up for his town, and the BNP adopting many Black members (but you never hear about this being reported in the tabloids.)

At no point in this thread has anyone suggested that the BNP are racist simply because they have British in their name. They could call themselves the 'Flying Teapot Party' and it wouldnt change the fact that they ARE racist, all the evidence you should need to prove that fact has been posted here if you take the time to look at it. Im sure the parties you mentioned all have their bad points but they are not the focus of this discussion, and bringing them up only serves to distract from the conversation at hand.
Also the BNP (or FTP if it makes you feel better) didnt just recruit a 'handfull' of extremists, but the majority of their top ranking members have convictions for racial violence, terrorist acts, racial incitement etc, the list goes on. Nick Griffin himself has deep roots with the National Front, his father being a founding member, I suppose they aren't racist either?
The BNP did nothing more than an attempted PR job on themselves to make themselves more acceptable and respectable to the mainstream public at large, an attempt to gain more members and public support. You say they recruited 'many black members', well how many is many? and as they have a whites only policy how did they get around that? How many black faces did you see in the video of the golly burning? answer= none at all, or they wouldnt have had to go far to catch a 'real one' as they put it. I guess we know where your loyalties lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join