It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek releases his alien footage in Youtube and ABC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanswife

ah sorry i mixed that up. i meant the womans shirt. I read his book a little while back and remember him talking about how that was the shirt he switched.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

They have my email address!!!! I will send them a pic, then they wiollknow it is me...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stanswife
reply to post by Sam60

They have my email address!!!! I will send them a pic, then they wiollknow it is me...

No worries.....

I was worried that someone might be pretending to be you, which would be extremely unfair to you.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I wondered if you meant the nightgown, I am glad you could not see my face. Shock of seeing Stan wearing that nightgown, quickly turned into Hysterical laughter on my part, I had never seen anything so fuuny in my life. i amlost fell of the bed I was laughing so hard. But then Stan freaked out about the wet stuff on the back, and I had to snap out of it, for a littlewhile anyway
, I still laugh about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Maybe I should let the admin know my middle name so we all can relax that it is me
well that would not work either would it, If I was not me, I could make something up. hmmmm just kidding. No one else can log in as me, so I think we are all safe

I have had the same email address for 9 years.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

COME ON PEOPLE, Stanswife...?!?!?!
seems to me you are a 'pulling all of our legs', why would you register on the forums today?? Maybe to strengthen the cause of a thread about a complete FRAUD to the UFO community???

RED FLAG!!!

[edit on 19-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Hello,

Just a few questions:

- Do you have a longer version of this recording? i mean, i suppose the camera was not turned off after the scenes we have seen and there may be more video?

- Can you release a full quality version of this video, taken directly from the original tape?

- Did you or anyone else placed a call to the police that night? if not, why?

- Why didn't you release the video to the net or made it freely available at the time this events took place?

Thanks for your time.

Kai

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Open you eyes, if your mind is to full...Are you refering to the video over Old Stone House Park? The red blinking object? JPL had looked at it, Nassa has looked at it, do some research before jumping to conclusions. This object blinks 8 times per second....that is faster that the human eye can comprehend. Both JPL, and Nasa have said they do not know what it is!!!!!!! How do you sue someone for fraud, if it is not fraud? It is like drowning a man, if he is not near water...hmmm

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
To Stanswife

Would there be any way you could post or up load a HQ copy of the
video?

That way some of the top people on ATS could examine the video.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Longer version, yes of course there is more to the video than is shown, it would be ridiculous to think that Stan set up the camera, knowing that the peeping tome was possibly out there, becasue he had seen movement, and then it was over. Stan set it up, there is a series of flashes, that happened, of which Stan saw from the bathroom, then "Boo" looks in the window, ducks down, and pops up again. As Stan looked out the bathroom door daow the hall towards the wido, he saw him, and went running to the window. I find that his reacion is not unlike whan I jump out and scare him, he reacts the same way, but he swears...lol when I scare him.

We did not call the police that night. Would you have called them and said hey I don't want you to think I am nuts, but I think I just filmed an alien in my window. 2 things would have happened maybe 3. first, they would have hung up, and then sent an officer to talk to you about false reporting, proof or not, you dsont beleive it, why would they?, 2nd, The next time we were to call, they would not respond, thinking we were nuts. ( crying wolf is not a good plan, remember the fairy tale) 3rd, we would have been locked up for being nuts...proof or not, you don't beleive why would they?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

I do not know what you are talking about, I can run the computer, but don't know the lingo...huh

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

If your really Stans Wife, please post a copy of your drivers license or ID, because as of right now I don't believe it for a second. Considering you registered as a user today and this thread was created today, just seems fishy.

Feel free to blackout your address and vital information, but lets see the picture and your name on an 'official ID'

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
seems to me you are a 'pulling all of our legs', why would you register on the forums today?? Maybe to strengthen the cause of a thread about a complete FRAUD to the UFO community???

RED FLAG!!!

...and how stupid do you feel when it's proven to actually be his wife?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

Originally posted by tmayhew01

RED FLAG!!!

...and how stupid do you feel when it's proven to actually be his wife?

Ill be the first to admit it, but as of right now it APPEARS fake! Where is everybody's scientific methodology to approaching these arguments on ATS. Anybody can get on a computer, register as someone they arn't, and act 'as-if'

[edit on 20-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stanswife
reply to post by Sam60

Maybe I should let the admin know my middle name so we all can relax that it is me
well that would not work either would it, If I was not me, I could make something up. hmmmm just kidding. No one else can log in as me, so I think we are all safe

I have had the same email address for 9 years.

G'day again Stanswife...

Please don't post any personal info out here on the board.

Kind regards
Sam60

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhm uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm Ok Iam going to bed now.........

LOL good job guys.. keep it up..... and thank you....

link   
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhm uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm Ok Iam going to bed now.........

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Like I said all that is needed is a scanned copy of your drivers license with everything blacked out but your name, state and picture

[edit on 20-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join