It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek releases his alien footage in Youtube and ABC

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
What if this alien is just a very young one and doesn't know any better? Sure a young alien could decide to take a peak outside somebody's window.
It's plausible.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
What if this alien is just a very young one and doesn't know any better? Sure a young alien could decide to take a peak outside somebody's window.
It's plausible.

Just because the situation seems plausible, doesn't mean the evidence is sound.

Based on how advanced alien knowledge/technology has to be to accommodate travel/science/abduction - plausibility of alien behavior in video is questionable. We know they are capable of amazing and impressive things - seems odd they'd be caught in a peeping tom scenerio.

Seems mainstream media likes to highlight cases that seem sensational but easy to question.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Why did it take him so long to release the "uncut" version of the footage?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
As I see it when it comes to the blinking it might just go both ways.

I have been in the presense of Grey Beings and to be totally honest I never did see them blink but I wasn't really paying attention to something that is so natural I was involved in being focused on the job at hand.

What I feel safe saying is there are many different Grey's and there are three sizes I know of. I deal with the tall and the extremely tall known as the Creator's I don't as a whole deal with the short ones but I have seen them somewhat at a distance they seem to have a different function then the others.

I don't see why there could not be Grey's that blink because they are creating new species and the newer version could blink, I don't know.

As I mentioned... from the video I had hoped that Being had moved out a little further from the wall to get a good look but from what I saw it looked right so if this was faked they did a good job.

I know people do strange things but the problem I have is why, WHY????? would a man and his wife that appear normal do this to their children? We know how children can be toward other children and this has to be very hard on them and it also can change the way there life would have or could have been.

I know how ATS works and the way many just jump to conclusions and ruin what could be legit.

I have respect for all and especially David B but to conclude this is fake because of blinking eyes could be a mistake.

As I see it right now Stan and maybe his wife if she saw this with her own two eyes know the truth if this is real or not and as I see it this is truth until proven without a doubt it is fake by at least well known professionals from different locations.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by observe50]

I too have been in the presence of Greys once. It was last summer 08. I was in my back patio late at night with a laptop out and my thought process was interrupted by telepathic communication. The messages being sent to me were basically, "Hello we are here in your backyard, 12 of us, we are 3 feet tall, grey aliens." Their skin color they were describing was smooth, and a color that was a combination of green, grey, white, sort of shade. I could hear them in my head communicating with me and hear them in the bushes. But couldn't make them out. I was so scared I ran in my house and hid under the blanket, came out 15 mins later and the sensation was gone.

So with Grey's being sneaky and mysterious and communicating telepathically, this Stan Romanek video seems highly questionable. But anything is possible, but IMO, I dunno...I would not show this to a non UFO enthusiast to pull them into the subject quite frankly.

Also there is no evidence of my encounter just a story.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by game over man]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
What stanswife, not going to reply to my posts?

Scared?

------------------------------------------------------

I figured this post would be where it should be by now...

Dead..

[edit on 2-9-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiLmtown

- plausibility of alien behavior in video is questionable. We know they are capable of amazing and impressive things - seems odd they'd be caught in a peeping tom scenerio.

What if the alien was actually "bored" and decided to do something sneaky?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I come to your planet to study your counter tops-^_-^^

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

Wow.... everyone knows this dude is a hoaxer, I'm baffled as to why I'm finding threads about him and his material anywhere but the hoax bin, especially when 4 years has passed, been plenty of time to move this. Guess ATS likes to keep some hoaxes going.
edit on 8/1/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stanswife
reply to post by Cuhail

LOL, are you thinking of banning me? ha ha ha I am being nice
sorry if the posts are a bit flowery with smileys, I am not sure if they are allowed. I am a woman we don't get mad we get even. I am willing to answer any questions, and make comments to others, name calling however stinks, and I do not resort to that kind of behavior, I will call it as I see it, and if that makes someone mad, then they need to remember that I am Stan's wife, and this is my life they are discussing. I will have an opinion about negative comments. But I will be nice.

I think you're the first woman on the internet I have ever seen say " I am a woman..." seems to me you are trying to convince yourself, Stan.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join