It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek releases his alien footage in Youtube and ABC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Lots of people saying "why would be be filming the kitchen" - he explained why, and it's been mentioned in the thread. People really should read this stuff.

I don't think it's real. Surprised nobody has noted that there's just about enough time for him to leave the kitchen to go outside and work his puppet, and then return

But I do wish someone would tear the thing apart instead of just saying "fake".

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

It looks fake to me, according to the story his neighbors knew he was an alien/ufo freak, now either he planned this hoax which was successful enough to get onto larry king live, or one of his neighbors planned it, I just know it's a hoax and it's more likely he was in on it, money money money that's the motivation, even some fame thrown in.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
He should be sued for defrauding the public. That would put an end to people faking such things real quick. Take the profit out of it.

The "UFO" in the other film looks like a little remote control type thing. It's not that big or that far away in the video, and looks like a light inside a bulb. Looks to me like he has a history of fraud.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Very true i mean everyone is acting like the aliens think,act,feel,touch,taste like we do how can you assume anything
about an alien race from god know where who may walk upright but may have developed in a completetly different enviorment.I love you people who write off anything you see because you have seen everything where in reality how much do you really know.I know i don"t but my mind is at least open to ya maybe this guy has something extrordinary going on in his life and how would YOU feel if all you were trying to do is find out the truth and yes if he can make some money then why not i think he deserves it if this is what is going on.All i am saying is this place has become so negative and it is always the same 10 people commenting on everything i mean is that it 10 people in the world got something to say thats real sad kind of like a gang who bully others and dismiss anything that YOU dont believe in.Sad really

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by earthship35

Part of being able to find the truth is pealing away the lies. You should embrace those who are able to poke holes in these things, not berate them.

I believe there is life out there, I believe they have probably visited from one time or another, and that they perhaps do visit from time to time. But I will continue to be extremely skeptical of peoples claims.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Isn't this particular Grey actually adorable?

It must be a baby.

It must be his alien hybrid baby. He locked it outside and the baby wants to come in for food but Stan is more concerned about taking the video.

Call family services! (Okay, I'm just making a sick joke, but the whole video does strike me a pretty funny - and pretty cute. You could almost get the alien baby to pair up with Topo Gigo and Ed Sullivan.)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Yes but dont you see you are NOT an expert and all you are doing is speculating you dont know if this is real and neither do I but i want YOU to rip it apart and tell me why it is a fake and exactly how you would know this not oh well i just THINK its a fake there for it is.I can only take so many negative people and thats what all sceptics are are negative ..sorry i might look here from time to time but if i lived on this place you all i think i would commit suicide.You know i went for a real walk last night and actually saw something strange.I did it myself and didnt require ripping someone elses experiences apart on a web thread.Please go see for yourself go out late at night when its clear away from the city and more likely than not you are gonna see something with your eyes not the eyes of someone who you can question their word of.All i am sayimg is get off the stupid computer and investigate yourself instead of playing monday morning quarterback with everything you come across on here.And i do appreciate healthy scepticism .

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I am glad to see that you are all happt to finally have the video of "Boo".
I would like to explain to you a few details about this video. On April 8th 2003, we had been enjoying a movie, and had gone to make pop corn and get drinks, when we noticed someone outside of our house, looking into the kitchen window. Stan and I ran out the front door, to see who it was. We assumed it was a neighborhood kid, as we have said before who was trying to get a peek at my daughters. (If you watched the program last night, I guess you also know they are very pretty girls.) We had many , occasions over the next 3 months to try to catch this little Peeping Tom, but all of our attempts failed, calling the police was a useless attempt, especailly in the small town we lived in. They did drive by a few times, and decided that it was useless, there was never anyone out side when they arrived. Go Figure!! On July 17th, 2003 Stan finally captured him, but on film. It was not in our kitchen window however, as many people continue to report. It was in our dinning room window, where we had out computer desk set up. The camera was ready to go when it was needed, in the family room closet. It was not a staged, faked, video. I will turn blue trying to convince you, so I will not bother, I anm simply giving you the real details of what happened. I know how scared Stan was when he came running into the bedroom to wake me up, and if you watch the video, the ending of this clip, is so darn funny...Stan's reaction still makes me laugh. If I had been in his shoes, I would have screamed bloody murder and probably wet my pants.

Please keep in mind that what you say reflects badly on you, not on us. We know what we have experienced is real, and I really would like to ask that you refrain from accusing me of having anything to do with hoaxing anything. Liars and hoaxers make me as mad as they do you, I do not appreciate being classified as one!

I told many people over the past few months, that this would be released, can't wait to see what you all think of the rest of the photos and videos

Have a wonderful night all, and bless you for your efforts to understand.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Stanswife]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Actually our neighbors knew we were having a problem with a peeping tom, not aliens and UFOs. We did not talk to our neightbors about anything like that. We get enough critisism from elsewhere, why would we encourage it at home, with the neighbors... That is the silliest story I have heard yet, and do you know our neighbors? didn't think so. It is interesting how you will not beleive what am telling you right now, and I lived it, but any scrap of trash you can find on the Internet, you beleive..or start making up... I am not picking on you in particular, it is coming from so many different places.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Why is it in black and white? Maybe to alter the perception of how fake it is. See, if it were in color, you could see the texture on the costumed midget or child, but since it is in black and white, you can't really see it as well. Plus there is the window that also distorts it.

I call hoax.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, if that's truly you, wife of Stan, then please understand that on a site like this in particular, you are going to get put through the wringer. Which quite honestly, is not a bad thing. If it cannot be proved to be a fake, it makes it more legitimate.

The main concern I have is how fast the head pops down. Unless their physiology is just that different, stand up straight, and then try to duck down as fast as you can. You cannot possibly do it as fast at that little head pops down.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by fleabit]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanswife

Thank you for coming to ATS! It is very nice to hear from someone actually involved with the case. I would like to thank you for being a very brave woman and dealing with Stan. I wish I couldve seen your reaction when Stan came home with the "I got abducted by Aliens and I'll I got was this shirt!" - Being on this forum, please understand that there are people who want the truth, and others who will belittle you. In the process of getting to the truth there will be speculation, and some absurdity, but its only to understand what has happened. Once again, thanks for coming here and I know I'll be really looking forward to what you have to say!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanswife

Thank you for posting, Stanswife.

I hope you can hang in there for just a little while, despite some of the rudeness to which you will almost certainly be subjected.

IMHO I think the mod's should verify that's it's really "you".

To that end, I will send them a message.

Kind regards
Sam60

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hi Stans Wife,

I hope that you can appreciate that it is very difficult to accept much of what was presented as real - partly because this was revealed on a show which was so clearly aimed at discrediting ALL alien abduction cases.

I don't know if Stan's case is real and true, (only him and you may know the answer to this) - so you must appreciate that from the viewpoint of someone who is a "true believer", I find it hard to take this sort of video testimony seriously. If I knew you two personally, it might have a different view, but even if it is true, it would suggest to me that "the aliens" are trying to make you two look like liars and hoaxers.

I'm sorry, but that is my opinion.

Best wishes to you both.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by C-BuZz

You guys are seeing through the bs, "this guy seems like a B flick actor" look at him look through the window.. rest my case there.. but this was aired as part of the disclosure of alien life forms, they have to have complete control over the sheeple before they completely disclose this major issue, it is not a good thing like people think, we are being warmed up to something that will not shock us and destroy any energy "they" want to preserve.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

It is filmed on night shot mode, the house was dark, and the moon was a few days from being full, Stan could see that someone was outside again, He set up the camera, and pretended to go to bed. Again, I will say that it has been analyzed by Jerry Hoffman, who was on Larry King Live with Stan and Jeff Peckman, go watch the video again...

You have a right to your opinion, just as I do, so if you want to think it is not real ...go right ahead.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I can not say for certain that they can move in any certain way. Other than what we have witnessed. I do know that these "little beings" can jump a 10 ft fence and keep running, or disapear in a flash of light, possibly scramble the molecules in your body to remove you from a house with all of the doors locked with slide bolts,( possibly through a wall?) Then I guess it would be possible to duck down that quickly.

As far as being put through the wringer, what do you think I have been put through for the past 9 years? I live every day dealing with these things, I live every day asking these same questions. I would love to have the answers as much as you all would. If you think you can scare me, don't bother...I have dealt with to many terrifying things right here at home to worry about what you all can dish out to me.

I just want to be helpful, that is all. Questions are welcome, criticism, and hatefulness are not. I do not like to play those games.

Do you have any to share with me? Do you know how I can prove to all of you that this is real? I have been told for a long time now, release the video, let people tear it apart. That is now possible, we are no longer obligated to the documentary guy, nor to ABC... Now it is out for all of you to prove that it is real. Instead you all continue to complain that it is fake... and are still not proving anything.

What will it take to convice you?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
One question I have that I was wondering: After this encounter, the following morning, did you find any trace of footprints outside? Just curious.

Well, I can understand that. Probably there isn't a question you've not been asked. But as a believer in alien visitation, you are preaching to the choir. However, to play devil's advocate, you probably well aware of how many charlatans, money and attention seekers, and good ol' fashioned nut-jobs there are out there. There have been many hoaxes done, so it's difficult to take something at face value.

In this video, we only get a headshot, and it's somewhat grainy, dim, and in black and white. So while we can see some interesting effects like blinking, head moving side-to-side, etc., it's also quite difficult to say for certain it's positively an alien creature. But you did just release this video. I hope it's in high quality somewhere, so it can be fully analyzed. Thank you for bringing it to the public though, I find this case very intriguing.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by fleabit]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Thank you, I will try to be as helpful as possible. But I will not be treated rudely, I am being nice, so should others. I am confused about your comment about seeing my face when he came home wearing the "I was abducted t-shirt!" Can you explain this to me. I was not yet married to Stan when his friend had the t-shirt made for him. It was a gag gift for his Bachelor party. And he did not "just come home" wearing it, I think we need to discuss this
What would you like to know about this?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

It was July in Nebraska. Have you seen the other videos that Stan posted? The grass in our yard was very healthy and thick, but along the North side of the house where this little guy was, it was not so thinck. Unfortunatly, there were no foot prints. The grass was slighty flattned, does that help any? Also, the bottom of that window sill, to the best of my recloection was at least 6 feet off the ground, maybe higher. I will go back over the full video to check for sure. I know we measured it at one point. We were trying to do just as you all would if you could have been there. With the help of the documnetary guy we had been working with, we tried to duplicate the flashes of light. No matter what kind of camera, or cameras we used to try to make the flashes look like the flashes in the video, we could not do it. By the way I am 5'2" and there is no way in hell I would have been outside in the dark by myself!!!!

I am not very aware of the UFO fakers. Someone told me to check into Billy Meyers (Spelling may be off), I do not know what to think of the accusations that he was hoaxing stuff, the poor fella only has one arm. How could he make and fake those things? I am learning, but I honestly get frustrated with this whole thing sometimes. And Unfortunatly I can not just walk away from it like many of you can. I know my husband is telling the truth about his experiences. Do you think anyone, sane or insane would cause themselves bodily harm, injuries that cause blood in the urine, and blame it on aliens just for fun? If so then someone has a screw loose and it isn't me!!!
The implants that have been researched, and found to be beyond our technology, or at least our known technology!!

And just so you all know, the implant did not suddenly disapear when ABC wanted to have it studied, it was taken about 4 years ago...But we have the scientists reports on it and many pictures of it before it blew into pieces at our house, and after they had looked at it under microscopes and documented the tiny gears, the nano chips, etc. How do you fake that?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join