It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek releases his alien footage in Youtube and ABC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It seems the long awaited release of the so much talked Peeping Tom alien footage by
Stan Romanek has arrived. The long uncuted footage was released by Romanek
himself in YouTube tonight along with some of his other videos and also on the ABC
News tv show The Outsiders.

Here is the long uncuted version with original audio. As I said before I watched this
footage in 2008 while in a UFO congress in Nevada and I may say I find the last part of
the video just hilarious as well as the title: Stan Romaneks Real Alien In The Window
"BOO".

Judge by yourselves. Note: There are some cuts in the scenes but I've been told they
were jumps in the tape (?).

Someone uploaded this segment from the ABC News show with the footage in short
version.

This is the new Stan Romanek YouTube page with more videos.

The video of the night time UFO by Stan Romanek on ABC's The Outsiders was released
some years ago by himself on the tv show Proof Positive by the SCIFI Channel. You
may watch the episode here.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Thanks!
I haven't seen that video before. It seems legit.
It's really cute, and funny.

I liked it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Didn't Stan Romaneck fail a polygraph test regarding his UFO footage and 'alien' encounter video?

No offense, but personally I don't believe a word out of this guys mouth... For some reason just has FRAUD written all over his forehead... Just baffles me as to why a 'super-advanced' alien would resort to peeping though somebodies window.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
What I DONT understand about Stan is that he claims to have been abducted many times from his bedroom. Yet the only time he feels compelled to leave a camera running is some random time out a window.
His wife even says she believes him 100 percent, yet I'd think she would also want to have a camera running to find out why all this strange crap is happening to them in their house (reference to the ABC debacle of a program tonight)

Why in THE hell would you not have cameras ALL OVER your house if you claim to be such an abductee? Maybe someone who is actually an abductee can explain why this never happens?

I don't believe him, but am a believer in the phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

You know, it still reminds me of a dog...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
If you guys are falling for this video, then I don't know what to tell ya'. Gotta love those puppets!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
$10 says it's his wife outside with a puppet..

C-BuZZ

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Is this some kind of joke?

What utter trash, why didn't he put a bullet through it's head if it was really there? Or would it at that point deflate?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I like how aliens also stole his digital camera and took 2 pics of themselves/himself. anyone have those 2 pictures or that clip from ABC to add to this?

and for the record I think Stan is full of bleep or mental or both. his wife was crying because deep down she knows it too.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
Is this some kind of joke?

What utter trash, why didn't he put a bullet through it's head if it was really there? Or would it at that point deflate?

Yeah I have to agree, anyone falling for this bs needs a head check... I can't believe ABC even screened it

C-BuZz

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It's a truly bizarre case.

Why would someone make such a seemingly obvious hoax?

Is it possible Romanek thought he really could make a lot of bucks out of the whole thing?

Perhaps he has &/or will.

I'd really like to see some expert image analysis, if for no other reason than to ascertain what we might be looking at.

That is to say, let's eliminate it from the true "unknowns" with at least a little process & diligence.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Did you guys see the CatEye in the dark effect on the right eye??
Left eye on screen, that looks like an real effect for just one second...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Yes......

I did notice that.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

The obvious question is of course, why is he filming the window and what a coincidence that an alleged alien face showed up just then. Nah, it seems staged, its a mechanical head on a stick, Romanek is sitting outside his own window with his "puppet".

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Yes......

I did notice that.

What do you think of it ?
That is an detail that maybe hard to stage, an lets not forget even harder to remember to put in the 'hoax' ..

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
LMAO

a few points to raise

1. He gets abducted from his bedroom, yet chooses to set up a video in his kitchen and conveniently an alien appears to have a nose through the kitchen window ?

2. If he's a regular abductee then why did he perform such a camp display of fear when he peers out of the kitchen window to see it ? (the guy is a bad actor)

3. The movement when the head pops up & pops down seem to look very very fake.

It's a shame people need to make this BS up just to get some fame and $'s. It's an even bigger shame that people cannot tell the difference between real and fake simply because they want to believe so hard.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I just want to know how much money this guy made out of this fiasco. It is a shame that I even know who he is.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Yes......

I did notice that.

What do you think of it ?
That is an detail that maybe hard to stage, an lets not forget even harder to remember to put in the 'hoax' ..

I've just watched that "cat's eye" or retinal reflection effect about 20 more times.

To my mind, the effect appears 3 or 4 more times after the first time it is displayed. However, on the last occasion the effect appears to fill only the upper third of the eye. Perhaps it even "bleeds" outside the eye.

This could be poor CGI. Or, it could be coarse pixellation around the eye.

There also seems to be more "facial" expression going on around the eyes that is evident if you look at it really closely.

Like I said initially, it's truly bizarre for Romanek to fabricate such a seemingly obvious hoax.

However I believe it's magnitudes more bizarre for an extraterrestrial to be looking through his kitchen window.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

According to his youtube page, Romanek's back story is that he suspected a peeping tom --

July 17, 2003, Stan Romanek thought there was a problem with a Peeping Tom. This went on for months, until a researcher involved with his case suggested that the next time he suspected anything out of the ordinary, he should set up his camcorder and put it on night shot then walk away. Suddenly Stan noticed two flashes of very bright light, when he came to investigate; he was surprised to see something very strange outside, running away. Stan was even more surprised when he realized that what he had captured on film did not look human

I love the little hop of "fear" when Romanek looks out the window. He did everything but scream "eeek!"

I thank the OP for bringing this to us. I'm very disappointed in this video. I hoped for something at least plausible. I hope Stan enjoyed his 15 minutes of fame. I think the whole situation, the set-up, the video just stink of fakery.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Hi
Thanks for the video mate

sure has taken him a long while to release this after the initial hype

Thanks

Ocker

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join