It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek releases his alien footage in Youtube and ABC

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

Are you serious, I got a google alert that you were talking about the boo video, and wated to respond and be helpful...no other reason than that...

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Stanswife]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tinaballerina

I only have two nephews, and neither would do such a thing as lie about something they until 3 weeks ago were totally unaware of!!!

If you can find that post I would love to see it, most of the fake versions make me laugh, my favorite is the one with the baby bottle head and the diaper pin through it... to funny.

I hope you find it. Just as another FYI, many people know we were living in Kearney Nebraska at the time the Boo video was captured.

What name were you using in the forum, maybe i will remember you.
I really miss the forum, but it was to much to try to keep people playing nice.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanswife

Hi Lisa, im curious to know if these events are continually happening. 1 -Has Stan been told anything from the ETs? 2 - Anymore threats? 3 -Have you thought about setting up the surveillance system again?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm sure your an upstanding citizen and a great mother and all that, but how do we know that your husband didn't just do this?

P.S. Can you please reply to my other post too?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

I know that we must be sure if we are talking to the real people when someone presents himself or herself as someone specific, but as you know, the Mods ask us not to post private information (besides being a good practise on the Internet), so if you want to be assured of Stanswife identity I think you should send a U2U to a Mod or even use the "Alert" button on Stanswife's first post.

I am sure they can confirm (or not) if she really is Stan's wife.

[edit on 20/8/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stanswife
I really miss the forum, but it was to much to try to keep people playing nice.

Then you can imagine how things are on a forum that had 2546 new members in the last 30 days...

I hope you don't feel too bad if someone acts in less appropriate way, we are all suspicious of new members (after all we do not see each other), but some people are just more "energetic" in their reaction.

Anyway, welcome to ATS (if you are Stan's wife
)

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So if what he is saying is true based on the interviews i should have made billions since aliens were here to help us, that means i should have sold my petroleum shares across the world. Since its all a load of crap and he has been put there for a purpose to occupy your limited or pre occupied brain cells i guess were all okay in going on with our imaginary conspiracy lives...right ?

And what if its a project to see who reacts and at what level. After all, we all have seen even within this web site, unless its mentioned on the main stream news, radio, television, or web, known believes it....am i wrong.

How difficult do you honestly believe it is for us ?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stanswife[/i

I told many people over the past few months, that this would be released, can't wait to see what you all think of the rest of the photos and videos

Have a wonderful night all, and bless you for your efforts to understand.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Stanswife]

Will these videos include Dr Stearman's sound analysis of the light hitting the ground
as captured on the outside video camera. The ones he compared to the six other sound recordings from Bragg Creek, Alberta 1968, etc that all matched with yours.
The analysis of the moist spots on the ladies nightgown which Stan was wearing (human blood plasma ) The analysis of the implant removed from Stan's leg, sent to the University of Texas ( per Nancy T ) the astonishing results of the findings with the microscopic photographs. Will it include the video footage taken by Stan of the Alien outside the sliding glass door. This is NOT Boo, nor is it the pictures included in the book. This is the vid that is SO REAL it seem like the one that is simply to good to be true. Post those and I am fairly certain the doubters will be scratching there collective heads. If you want to recapture the populations interest, real, hard evidence must be brought forth. It is obviously a plus that Clay Roberts and his bag of non-disclosure agreements will no longer be a hinderance. I wish you and Stan well. I also KNOW this is Lisa. You do have a very distinct ( spunky ) writing style.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Helloes ...

Would it be possible for Stan to register himself, with admin's assurance that it is him, so that the membership can discuss his video and ask questions themselves?

Alternatively, ATS has recently launched ATSNews of which myself and several other members are in the "press corps." Perhaps an interview can be arranged ... if that is something you/he would be interested in I am sure senior staff will be more than happy to arrange it.

Thanks and welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

Found this video when researching films and videos. though was coo too

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Not at all, happy to discuss this.

When something looks too good to be true, it normally is.

To me, I have two key areas that I must present as the reason why I think this video is fake:

1- Logic. To me it doesn't make any sense that a far advanced alien species, that can travel through space (and possibly time) can't spy on us without using childish "techniques". They don't even peep from the side with less risk of being exposed, he actually raises his head (I seriously doubt that he doesn't know the actual size of his head) and even get's in a dangerous position (if Stan had a shotgun, that could end pretty wrong if you were an alien).

It doesn't make any sense to me, honestly. Looks like what someone joking around, or a child, would do. Not an alien that can shut down cars, cross space and abduct people...

2- The things you see that don't seem real.

His head movement. You don't see his neck turning accordingly with his head. Actually, he seems unable to turn his head, just the body, that's why it looks like a puppet..

You could argue that "how can I know that this alien has some physical limitation in movement?"... Well, the answer to that is how fast he can hide after being spotted.

If he can't move his head properly because he's fragile or something like that, then why he is able to move that fast? You can't agile in 50% of your body and not in the rest. You're agile or you aren't. You can't duck and jump fast, and run away fast, but at the same time can't even move the head properly without braking your neck.

Thus... To me it looks like a puppet. It lacks natural movement.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
His head movement. You don't see his neck turning accordingly with his head. Actually, he seems unable to turn his head, just the body, that's why it looks like a puppet..
Maybe his neck is not as flexible as a human neck, in the same way that our neck is not as flexible as a bird's neck.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yeah, I know. But that's not my point.

For example, pigs have low flexibility on their neck, they can't look up properly, but if you see one moving his head, you see that the rest of the body respondes to that movement, because you have to move muscles in order to move the head, it's part of the whole body.

But in this case the neck looks solid, and that, despite all the hypothetic scenearios we can create, doesn't make much sense to me, doesn't look anatomicly correct.

We can analyze their evolution based on ours. For example, there is a study that shows that humans that live in modern cities will loose the fingers on the outside of the hand and the ones in the inside part will grow, and this started to happen around the higher use of computers (not the same as writting machines).

So, according to that, it makes sense that they only have those 3 fingers (reported by many sightings), but you can't find explanations for that lack of head movement.

I think that the best representation of an alien is made on Stargate with the Asgard species, and although he has a small neck, is still capable of moving the head.

You either have a functional neck because it has to move and support the weight of the head, or you don't have a neck at all, and you can even see that on our nature.

...but, if you think that is a puppet, it makes a lot of sense that it can't move his head, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

...but, if you think that is a puppet, it makes a lot of sense that it can't move his head, doesn't it?
Yes, and I have trying to remember an animal with a "stiff neck" and I can't think of any, the only animals that come to my mind that have a rigid head do not have neck.

Edit: corrected "beck" to "neck".

[edit on 21/8/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I can't see boo's neck in the video, I can only see his head.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Logic. To me it doesn't make any sense that a far advanced alien species, that can travel through space (and possibly time) can't spy on us without using childish "techniques".

Yep, many pointed this out as well.

If he can't move his head properly because he's fragile or something like that, then why he is able to move that fast? You can't agile in 50% of your body and not in the rest.

Yes, it doesn't make sense that this species have large eyes (obviously for some reason good situation awareness is ultra important to them), and yet they can't move the head to make use of that vision. It looked like a head on a stick, and wager it was just that.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Crayfish

That's true, but we can see that head becomes thinner to the bottom, and that, usually, means a neck at the end.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I can see that, but if the narrowest part we see is the alien's "chin", it means we can't see the neck at all in order to determine whether it's moving or not.

You just seem to be putting a lot of weight into the fact that the neck doesn't move. If you can't see the neck, how can you tell it's not moving?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Yes, and I have trying to remember an animal with a "stiff neck" and I can't think of any, the only animals that come to my mind that have a rigid head do not have beck.

Sharks don't have neck.

Actually, all the animals that don't have neck have the "face" in front of the body (for example, snakes and sharks).

All the other animals that have neck, have the face in a 90º angle (more or so depending on the animal) from the body.

The exceptions are reptiles. For example, crocodiles. But again, if they move their head/neck you see the relation head-body in the movement.

Originally posted by Crayfish
I can't see boo's neck in the video, I can only see his head.

You don't need to see it.

Your spine isn't positioned on the center of your head, it's on the back, so when you turn your head moving the neck, your face moves in a certain angle, but if you rotate your body it'll move in another angle.

That happens because you are not only moving your head, you're actually rotating your whole back, which gives a different movement dynamic. And I can say so because once I had a crash and hurted my neck badly and my head movement was very weird.

Another things that determines your head movement and turn is your eyes. It's not the head that moves the eyes/sight. It's the eyes that point the head, it just happens so fast you can perceive it. But if you want an example, look how falcons and eagles move their head.

Dunno if I explained myself correctly, but I think it's easy to understand.

Also, neck movement keeps your head stable and the move is smooth. That doesn't happen if you rotate your body.

Look at the ballet dancers. They focus their eyes on one point and you can see their heads perfectly aligned so they don't feel sick from rotation. Your neck is very important so you can absorve the movement of your body so you don't see the world go up and down while walk/run, etc.

Picking animal examples again, look for cheetas while chasing a gazelle. Their head is perfectly still while they are running at enourmous speeds. That because they need to stabilize their vision. Your neck is like a suspension for your senses.

EDIT:

Another thing...

If you are looking into something, and you need to tilt your body back/forward(like peeping into a window) you need to adjust your face with the "horizon" so you don't get yourself looking into the celling(sorry for bad english). That can't won't happen if you have a *good* neck.

[edit on 21/8/09 by Tifozi]

[edit on 21/8/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
It's a truly bizarre case.

Why would someone make such a seemingly obvious hoax?

Is it possible Romanek thought he really could make a lot of bucks out of the whole thing?

Perhaps he has &/or will....

When this story broke a couple of years ago, Romanek said that he couldn't show the real video because scientists are analyzing it as part of a documentary (translated: he sold the rights to the video and wasn't allowed to show it).

Now it's a few years later, and the documentary was never made (perhaps because the video provides no evidence that this was a real ET), so it seems that Romanek once again has the rights to show the video. Perhaps whoever bought the rights to the video only had the rights for a finite period of time.

One thing is for certain...all the publicity surrounding this very inconclusive video (and obviously a hoax, IMO)probably helped the sales of his books.

[edit on 8/21/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join