It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek releases his alien footage in Youtube and ABC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's funny someone mentioned cats-eye effect. Long ago when this first "leaked," I thought it looked just like a cat. Like a video of a cat, with an effect added later to cut off everything except just the face. I didn't even notice the catseye thing before.

Would it be possible to make such a thing, and then use some software to superimpose that image on the window, creating this? Just curious.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

They even came out and said straight up, every abduction is just a figment of these people's imagination. Sort of a mass hallucination.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Don't forget BTW. . tonight, Larry King Live. More alien/alien abduction talk.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

What time?

2nd line

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

That 1st video you posted (i.e. the "other" one of the "peeping tom alien") is CGI to show what Romanek's video might look like if he released it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Are you sure? I mean I'm not calling you a liar I just don't remember that being mentioned. When he talks about the elaborate movements, it would almost have to apply to the one shown.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by Sam60

Are you sure? I mean I'm not calling you a liar I just don't remember that being mentioned. When he talks about the elaborate movements, it would almost have to apply to the one shown.

It says "reenactment" in the photo you posted

Originally posted by curious_soul
Okay, I'm going back to my original story and saying this guy Stan Romanek is the same guy from the Brandon Corey Story(the guy who got his fingers chopped off) except he has a gut and a mustache and goatee. The voice in my opinion is exactly the same.

No it's not the same guy.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

Time to take a trip to the eye doctor i suppose.

OH well.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Right on!

In a nutshell...and spot on. Why would he have a camera rigged in the kitchen, but not in the room he say's he's been abducted from multiple times?

Why indeed..

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by hisshadow

Well according to 99% of abductions and other sources when they arrive your cameras no longer work for some reason. At least digital ones, i don't know if this applies to analog.

This is one of the better cases IMO.

You people (skeptics and beleivers alike) need to be more objective.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by DaMod]

This is very odd, and very clear, if you scroll between 0:11 > 0:12 there is something standing right there. I can't tell if it is him or an alleged alien standing over the body. Any ideas ?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

HEHE, I couldn't agree more.

I'd have more CCTV cams setup than Brandy Belle's bedroom/stage.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

I think it's the employee, but don't fret. All that proves is that there actually was a flash of light and it's not a camera trick.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ahh...Its a shame there are videos like this that make the subject a joke. And this is a joke. It is quite humorous, the "alien" looking and hiding. And why is there a camera (with B&W film) pointed at the window and why is the guy looking out in the beginning of the video, and he tries to act like he is scared at the end.?
What a joke....

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

reply to post by dazbog

I think it's the employee, but don't fret. All that proves is that there actually was a flash of light and it's not a camera trick.

Good, I'm glad someone noticed that, because it appears 'during the flash'. I think If one watches it at full speed, they would of missed it. I suspect it is the employee but it is a rather odd shaped figure. It is also obvious that the light is above and to the left.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I didn't have time to ready through all the great posts. Wouldn't this alien be great on Sesame Street? Have the footage the way it is now, but have Bert and Ernie come up on either side. Then when the abductee dude does his little hop of fear, Bert and Earnie can rear back in horror too.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Horse = (Beat²) √ (Death )

The motion is all wrong.
Are aliens really that dorky?
I know people are, but what the 4k?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is hilarious! Only in American can a fraudster be celebrated in such a way and receive so much attention! I also enjoyed the YouTube vid "Researcher captures ghost activity in Stan Romaneks bedroom. I so enjoy a chuckle!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
There are so many aspects about this footage which screams fake. I dont believe any of this at all.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Isn't this particular Grey actually adorable?

It must be a baby.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if someone actually show us a REAL video, we might won't believe in him either because of so many fake videos.

I think that might be one of the reasons of so much secrecy about the subject.They take advantage of it because we won't believe anything.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by kapodistrias]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join