It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek releases his alien footage in Youtube and ABC

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

I believe she is totally willing to do so THROUGH THE 3 AMIGOS or Mods which is how it is done on ATS.
Believe or don't, that is your option, but, be kind and classy when ya post. Stanswife is a fellow member of ATS and until banned, deserves the same consideration that you enjoy.

@ Stanswife: Thanks for coming to ATS. Keep your head up and don't get mad. It never goes over well. Frustration with the members of ATS can be triggered pretty easy, don't take it personally.
Again, welcome to ATS!

Cuhail

EDITED to fix code

[edit on 8/20/2009 by Cuhail]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
reply to post by Sam60

Like I said all that is needed is a scanned copy of your drivers license with everything blacked out but your name, state and picture

[edit on 20-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

G'day tmayhew01....

The mods will sort this out.

Stanswife should not post anything private out here.

Kind regards
Sam60

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

sorry I forgot your last question.

We did not release it because at that time we did not know what to do... we had a MUFON investigator, that told us to have it looked at, to be sure it was not someone messing with us. What would you have done with it? Would you have put it out there for people to call you a liar? There in lies the answer. It happend anyway, even after we had it looked at...it was a no win situation no matter what we did or didn't do.

Now it is out, and this is the best I can offer. I am goiong to bed, so good night to you all, talk to you again soon.

Blessing to you all.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

I'M SORRY IF I HAVN'T MADE IT CLEAR!!! I'm not trying to attack 'Stanswife' but with todays technology and ease of impersonating another behind the screen of a computer, I am simply asking for proof. Like others have said it will only strengthen the case, and I WILL BE THE FIRST TO APPOLOGIZE!! But until then, how bout not believing the first word you hear from somebody you HAVE NEVER MET and approach it in an intelligent manner void of IGNORANCE... thank you, and sorry if I come of the wrong way

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Thanks Sam06 for watching out for me.
have them email me

night all

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

Thank you as well for trying to protect not only me but my reputation as well. Have the moderators email me, and I will comply, if nothing else I will send them a pic that was used on the program
or are you insisting on a drivers license? lol

It will be ok, I am who I say I am.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
reply to post by Stanswife

COME ON PEOPLE, Stanswife...?!?!?!
seems to me you are a 'pulling all of our legs', why would you register on the forums today?? Maybe to strengthen the cause of a thread about a complete FRAUD to the UFO community???

RED FLAG!!!

[edit on 19-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

THIS is what I refer to my friend. There isn't any request of "proof" in this post.

Just saying. Disbelief is in your own decision. And asking for more proof is okay. The above post was you directing people to disbelieve altogether. Pointing out your opinion that she is lying. That's just not nice, IMO.

Nuff said,

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Good day, lol

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by C-BuZz

10 bucks says that IS his wife

Not just a puppet...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Check your U2U's

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I have not posted here in years because I was disillusioned with the fact that some (not all) posters seem to question everything...like even when there is no point.
I really do think it is Stan's wife. I will tell you why. I read his site and would read the forum (not sure if I ever registered there but it would be the same name as this if I did), and her writing style is the same. Her and Stan would post frequently to answer questions, make comments,etc. It isn't like they are some supersecret celebrities or something that someone would even want to pretend to be Stan or his wife. I really do not think there is a conspiracy (this time) behind Stan'swife being the real Stan Romanek's wife posting here. If you go to their site you can see on the forum for yourself.
I know people will question anyway but I just wanted to share this info with you.
Now I really do have a question for Stan or his wife. I was watching one of the fake Romanek YouTube vids a year ago. One of the commentor's said he was a relative (nephew I believe), and that your real footage--which he said he saw at your house-- was a hoax. Unfortunately, I do not have a screencap of it (but I am going to try and find the comment). This comment made me curious so I clicked on that person's profile and it said his location was in the town where you live or were living at the time, so it made me think it was a real relative of yours and that they were genuine (or they believed anyway) in saying it was a hoax. So do you have any information to clarify? (for Stan or wife?) I am off to search for the link or to make a screencap of it...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
its just... i dont know.. little things, like i've got a sony camera with nightshot too, and i know the zoom could have been closed in on the window lots better..

curtains could have been opened up.. just

it does move good though lol

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
So. "it" "they" come from god knows where.. And mess with this guy?? theyyyy peek in his windows.. Come on now... I mean.. assuming they are of an advanced race of space faring non terrans, why would they have to peek in his windows?

"oh s#*@! he saw me.... " **ducks

"nahh don't worry just look again"

*peeks**

"F&^*!! im tellin you hes watchin me..."

"allright lets get the hell outa here."

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

With all due respect, but why are you here?

I mean, you don't even try to avoid judging the people who don't believe you, but you come here anyways and get yourself in the wolfs mouth?

You claim that the video is real, and that you get frustrated with the way people look into what you present. Well, have you stopped for a moment to think how we feel about this?

We are all part of a community that believes in alien life (to some point), and every day we come here, sit and debate around evidence that pops up every single day, and more than half of that is fake, another small part are mundane things and the rest is simply not possible to determine.

We are so close, yet so far of finding the "truth", or at least, get something to tell the world "we were right all this time".

...combined, all of us have seen hundreds...thousands of UFO videos and aliens. Some of them are amazing, fake or not. After going with theories that "this guys" are so intelligent and so advanced that they can laugh of what we know, do you really think we are going to swallow that easly that you caugt an alien peeping in your window?

If you say you have been having problems with kids for a long time, how come everyone rules out that "the alien" could be just a kid making fun of you? I mean, Stan has a lot of background with all this experiences with moving chairs and abductions, etc...

Another thing that makes me curious is Stans hability to work on all grounds... I mean, I wish so much that I could have a ET experience, contact with them, see them, and maybe get some proof.

But Stan... Stan talks to them, meets them, they even spy on him.. I mean, has Granpa and everyone else ever explained why Stan is so special?

I have the right to my opinion and I have the right to not believe you, and you can't expect to show a video that is weak on all bases and expect that the "expert" community will welcome you with arms open.

You must get into this forum and say "help me" and get support from those who choose to believe you and your evidence. If you get here and say "you're either with me or against me" people will turn their backs on you and provably attack you before they do it.

People are demanding for the truth more and more every day, and we are all getting tired of people making fun of this subject when if this phenomena is real (...WHEN it'll be proven real) the implications of that in our daily life will be gigantic.

If you really came here with good faith and not simply trying to "sell" something, then (trying to avoid a cliché) help us help you.

BUT, after all this, I must say that unless you give us a rock solid proof, or at least help us get to it, you will be ignored.

The Fire Department has a thermal camera to search for people when they are inside a burning building, so they can see through the smoke. A more powerfull version of that technology can be used to see through thin walls and windows.

The technology to spy without even being detected, or without even being close to the subject, already exist and we are even victims of it.

With all due respect, but it's so ridiculous to think that an alien life form, far advanced than us, would stick his head up a window to spy on you, that all of your other stories and proofs fall apart.

If you claim this evidence is true, then I'm sorry but your credibility goes to 0, along our respect for the claims of you and Stan.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I believe in ET and Alien life, but I don't believe this video.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Ok so if you videotaped this happening, thinking it was a peeping tom, captured what looks like an alien, wouldnt you release it? Of course its not the best video, but come on, did you want an interview set up with "boo" or "grandpa"? Stan doesnt only have this piece of evidence, there is plenty more. Asking why they chose Stan is a question we all would like answered, but do you think Stan or his wife have the answer? I guess I'm just confused on what you want. Stanswife said she is more than happy answering questions, but not badgering or calling her names as she stated earlier. Not trying to butt in to your question here, sorry. Just my .02

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
this thread is turning into a complete pile of nonsensical crap. If people think its a puppet, please explain why. I'm not saying its not possible, because it very well could be. Even after looking at the video I think I am inclined to agree. Just put in your post explaining why with objective reasons to outline your proposition. I've seen this in other threads, would like to see it again here.

Secondly, for for once, someone in the UFO community actually came through with a promise. Even if its bull****, its 1 step ahead of all those disclosure BS stories. I find that quite disconcerting.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by bananasam]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by bananasam]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
id have to say that video was very interesting and different to say the least. theres a few parts that had me laughing.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You have to understand. This is what we do. We debate and investigate footage and evidence re: an ET presence here on earth. I think I can speak for many of us here when I say that I have seen footage, photos, cases, and documents that make your claims seem infinitesimal at best. There are far better cases out there.

How do you think it makes the rest of us look when your husband parades around on national television with completely outrageous claims that are very easily debunked. We have physicists here that have already discussed your husband's (if you really are who you say you are) equations. There is more evidence to say that he memorized them from a physics book than there is that they actually apply in real science.

If you really want us to beleive you and if you really want us to take you seriously then by all means gather some good evidence. Wouldn't you say you are in a better position to get it than most of us?

Why not try these things.

1. Place a camera in your bed room to film an "abduction". Leave it running all night.

2. Perhaps place a tape recorder for sound (analog tapes)

3. Put yourself in a better situation to get better footage, perhaps sit outside and record some of the UFOs. (If they are a constant thing then it shouldn't be too hard to get some good shots) For the love of god use a tripod and keep that camera still!

4. Perhaps try to persuade your husband to maybe grab something from the craft? An anal probe would kill 2 birds with one stone.

5. Try to get some DNA. Seriously all it takes is a scratch and whala DNA under your nails.

6. My personal favorite, have your husband tie himself to the bed. We might just get some skin samples from the rope after they try to remove it.

Here's a post I did a while back on capturing proper UFO footage. Clicky

All of these things would be 10000000 times better than what you have presented already.

Oh and make sure that the next time your husband decides to go on National Television that he is armed with more than just a bb gun.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by DaMod]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join