It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 16th 2009. This one is a beauty! And scary...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I can't believe how many un-enlightened people there are on this site..

I thought people were starting to wake up.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Greetings,

The crop Circle is not Manmade as some keep saying with every new Crop Circle that appears.

That area is on a Grid area or what is called an direct energy area .

People in groups are not making every Crop Circle like some wish to believe.

The Human Mind is somewhat limited in understand what is happening with this.

The Crop Circles have evolved meaning the real ones because Man has evolved and continues to evolve to explore and understand the messages that are being given.'

An Imprinted Message .

The serious researchers over in that area now are doing the foot work while we get to give our views of what we see from a photo.

Again if this is a real Crop Circle which it is, then sound can be recorded within this Circle by the investigators over there.

Its much easier to believe they are all made by people then it is to say wait a minute Space People are creating them.

Now if anyone truly can say all Crop Circles are made by people living in that area or coming late at night to make every last one of them in 2009 .

The how are they being produced so fast?

Blessings and Peace

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

Shouldnt all crop circle threads be busted down to BTS or thrown into the hoax forum, since they have been proven to be made by humans over and over again?

That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in a week. Easily.

No such thing has been proven.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Also there is contradictions riddled throughout your post to hotdognobun. Wihtout money your voice here on ATS would be nothing and essentially you would be dead. So on Earth money is everything my friend.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

I totally agree but I think the BTS is far to good for crop circle threads can we just have like a Garbage forum. That seems more suitable.

Also whats the most likely answer: Articulate circle makers live in England or Aliens traveled billions of miles just to squat on our lawn? You tell me people you tell me.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

The fact that crop circles started out as simple designs and over the last 30 or so years have progressed to more beautiful and complicated designs means they are manmade and those doing them have engineered better methods to make them.

There are too many presumptions in this statement to take it seriously.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

star for you, good going,

Crop Circles belong here where they DESERVE more investigation

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

3, 4, and 5.

The Pythagorean Theorem. 3^2+4^2=5^2

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Im sorry but to say we are everything is DUMB

what in your mind is EVERYTHING??

help me out here... We are not 1 or 0 but yet the very fact you use a computer is based on 1 and 0

sorry what part am i missing here???

this aint the matrix and im not neo but im not stupid

math comes from being alive that is why we have LOGIC...

I pointed it out be for shall i do it again? fine

God : Hi
Me : hey wats up
God : not much
Me : so erm why am i here?
God : i was bored
Me : oh ok.. so erm what the deal with the snake and hell
God : well iw as kind bored...
Me : huh?
God : you really dont need to know.. honest
Me : so wat do i do now?
God : just keep asking why your here
Me : seems tad pointless
God: trust me im god

Now if you can not work out that you relaity is a LIE based on the creation of the universe i do not wat to say to you

you can accept it or ignore it and to be honest i do not care if you want to dissagree with me or not

and do you know why?

you are coming to the same place as me when u die

or are u going to argue about that aspect?

i think not .. grow up or wake up

your choice.

people still think you was PUT HERE from thing air...

DEATH is what happens AFTER you ARE alive

what happened BEFOR you was alive?? some stupid soul facotry??

are you insane? or just do not understand that when you DIE you create LIFE?

crictacl thinking is lacking on this rock.. and your post is a prime expample of naorrow minded god bashing people who think the world is all about being HUMAN

wake up please./.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this ?

www.bbsradio.com...

"ATTENTION - Solar Impact 08-22-2009

Forget the NWO, Al-Qaeda, Global Warming, Comet Impacts. They all are part of a massive diversion from the truth.

Warning, if you have a weak heart or in any fashion can not handle stress very well, I suggest to do not read any further.

I'll put it real simple first then I will go into details for those who are interested.

Primary Basics

The Sun, our Sun, will be hit by a long since dead dwarf star. It has been named Hellion-1957. It was discovered December 22nd 1956.

Recapitulation of Detailed Information

Hellion's approach will be from the south. Hellion is travelling varitably fast at 87.33 km/sec. This translates to 195,357.21 MPH. Hellion is classified as one of the fastest moving objects of it's class.

Coordinates and Viewing Principles
RA 13.390911°
Dec -77.436111°
Velocity 87.33 km/sec
Density 174 gm/cm^3
Magnitude 11
Equatorial Radius 957.77km
Solid spherical shape

Projected outcome
The object will penetrate the sun and exit through the other side very similar to a bullet through a watermelon. The Suns core processes will not be destroyed. However, we expect a severe disturbance in the 11 year solar cycle.

Sun debris will be ejected into various orbits. It is calculated Earth has a 7.87% chance of hit/near miss of at least one piece of still burning ejecta.

The rogue dwarf Hellion will continue to exit the solar system at a reduced speed. We expect some of the suns ejecta to get caught in the tremendously strong magnetic field of Hellion.

We are now sure this is one of many processes that is responsible for the production of planets orbiting a sun. That being said, there is a slight chance of a new planet forming though, the process will involve thousands of years.

Hellion-1957 is considered the greatest threat to all nations of the world. Things aren't always as they seem. North Korea, China, Russia, USA and Japan are the assigned teams to provide any possible solutions, preventions and neccessary preparations. However, dealing with the size and mass of Hellion, intervention is just about impossible. So the focus of effort has been shifted to survivability. The seed bank is one example.

There is one exception. The USA has technology that may be able to alter the density of the targeted object briefly making it lighter then it really is. Gravitic manipulation through scalar EM harmonies. Some of this tech was first explored by Tesla. North Korea is a safe place for the worlds leaders when the event takes place. The North Korean build up of arms is to protect the elite during and after the event. The majority of people on Earth will be left to defend themselves however they can. War with North Korea and the US will be the cover to hide large shipments of supplies, peoples and their choosen families to their safe homes under ground.

Why am I telling you all this? Well, for one I was kicked out of the safe place. They used me and tossed me away. At this point, I no longer care about much anymore. Everything you know of will change just like that. Because the energies involved in the collision are so great, 2/3 of the earth will be cooked from the high levels of radiation, UV, Gamma rays, ect.

Sincerely yours truly

Anon"

I don't have the ability or knowledge to confirm if is the rubbish, if it is I apologize in advance but thought it should be shown.

Thanks for the post.

Steve

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

they use all kinds of high-tech gadgets like laser-levels... etc..

Ever worked with a laser-level?
I have... all the time.

They don't do you any good unless what you are working on is a problem of elevation. Laser levels are useless for this kind of work.
Disinformation. A fancy term that relies on the ignorance of the target audience.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Damned right. I'm still trying to figure out how best to approach it.
But I'll figure it out.

This is a first, as far as I'm concerned. Whomever is making these is layering different concepts directly on top of one another.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It looks like some kind of diagram of a machine or perhaps circuitry. Now maybe they will give us some hints as to how it would work in the next crop circle.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by staple

Has there ever been one that did not have the center cross the lines made by the farmers equipment?

Whomever does it uses existing "landmarks" as a piece of their design often. You should check out the circles that incorporate burial mounds.
Any time you see a farmer's crop, you are going to see tram lines of some sort. It just goes with the territory. Now, if they had one that ran completely contrary to the tramlines, it wouldn't look right. Most often they ARE made symmetrically, but not always.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Money is shafting ur fellow man

its based on PROFIT

for wat? what do you gain?? being rich and shafting some other poor # lessor off than you??

and now you wonder why people STARVE to death...

MONEY is man made NOT because we NEED IT...

do you know wat we need more?? compassion and respect for one another and to figure out how the # we are going to be here in the next 100 years without killing each other over some stupid story about how we was created

its bloody pointless

MONEY .. its greed and lust and narrow mindinded humans who want to get something MORE from someone..

dont hide that fact... thats the point of being you

can you over come bieng slefish self centered idiot?

well thats the reason for crop circles ...

life was never about you.. Ever.. its about LIFE you are just APART of it ..

sometimes i think im talking to walls ... i mean why bother..

you may as well make the eniter world kiss you arse because the mentality of some on here is just memememememeemem

dont like the truth? to bad get over it mr mememememeeeeeee

pathetic.. much like the heath care system in the usa.. crap

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I love the use of the 9, or whatever it was, exclamation points to try and belittle people who don't agree, but yes, lets use logic.

In fact, lets not. Too many presumptions in your post.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
I can't believe how many un-enlightened people there are on this site..

I thought people were starting to wake up.

There are stages of enlightenment. The first is questioning authority. The second is realizing the facts you use were invented by the authority. Most people are in between the first and second phase. It's the hardest in my experience to break out of.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stevent0314

Sounds like rubbish to me.
"They used me and then kicked me out?"

If so, so be it.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Absum!
reply to post by Charismagic

You would think that after 6,000 failed attempts to get our attention these super evolved aliens would try another method of communication. Sheesh. They must think we are daft for not replying.

Love the design.

Magical, reminds me of the Mastercard priceless commercials

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

The computer I use is based on 1 and 0 because its man-made that my pont. Humans are everything and nothing just as the universe is. If you cannot wrap your head around the subject of being, which is essentially just what IS. Then your lost on my point of view and I can't describe it any better for you. Keep on thinking infinite is an odd number, I just disagree.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join