It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 16th 2009. This one is a beauty! And scary...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Funshinez

Im sorry but what are you talking about???

Because some stupid people go round making stupid things in a field?? and you say im wrong??

I think you need to go back and read my posts again.. I am telling you the point of them is NOT the IMAGE but why and how that image you are looking at was created

it is done via MATH and math has 2 things that make it work

LOGIC = EVEN numbers

And chaos = odd numbers

Odd numbers arsise in your life becouse of YOU being alive.. thats also called PI and INFINITY

the other side? EVEN numbers is what makes the stars the moon and pattens!

very simple.. 9753

work it out and take more math.. and not to be insulting my logic is fine than you very much

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Amazing crop circle. Wow, its just awesome how many crop circles had been appearing in later times, almost everyday a new one. However, media complete ignores them.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Just a question but this didn't happen to pop up in England as well? Cause if it did throw it in the trash and quite paying those loons to make um.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I'm not against what your saying but you do relize you labeled infinity as an odd number>??? How exactly is that possible?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotDogNoBun
reply to post by Pellevoisin

I wouldnt worry too much about anything Linda Moulton Howe has to say as she has been proven to be a fraud and is just in it to sell some of her wares.

WAIT A MINUTE! Is it? Could it be? Is that you ALLINONE? Have you died and been resurrected as HotDongNoBun?

Welcome back! We've missed you.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It's funny how crop circles evolved from being actual circles, purportedly what happened after a UFO landed in a corn field. That was all - a simple circular pattern of flattened corn (or other crop), supposedly strangely radioactive, supposedly strangely done in such a way that it was utterly *IMPOSSIBLE* for a human to do. Until some humans showed everyone how a human could do it. Now these "circles" have evolved into some sort of bizarre alien communication. Guess the UFO landing spots weren't cool enough.

We know that at least some crop circles are manmade. This doesn't mean they all are. There is always the possibility that at least some of them are made by aliens. But they might be made by fairies, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, or anyone else. For all we know it could be the Atlanteans, or people who live in the center of the earth and get bored (probably don't have cable), or time travelers up to mischief. It doesn't *have* to be aliens.

But the simplest explanation is that people do these things, out of boredom, or for notoriety, or to just play around with peoples' heads. Nothing about the crop circles is beyond ordinary human technology. It's flattened vegetation.

Claims that the "cellular structure" of the plants has been changed, or that the soil composition is now mysteriously different are unsubstantiated. I have yet to see any such claims by any laboratory. The designs aren't based on any sort of "advanced mathematics". They're generally based on six, eight, or twelve spokes or segments, sometimes with a couple of other numbers thrown in. The "ancient symbology" is the symbolism of Earth. Imagine that... the aliens know our earthly symbolism and choose to use that, instead of their own.

But really, the symbolism is usually restricted to various numbers, and there's only so much you can do with geometric patterns based on smallish numbers.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

well you never took math im guessing
"do not mean that in a bad way"

here how infinity works and you can see it in many posts in regards to "flat land"

A question... now let me try so you understand

asking a question IS chaos in its self.. its not some random thing..

you have 2 ways of doing math and one is called APPLIED math.. this is when you do

1+1 = 2

to show you this as you know is 1 apple + 1 apple = two apples

so what am i going on about here?

well Who is doing the ADDING UP?? YOU ARE

this is why we have QP because now we understand that just by you doing it you change it..

i know that sounds very odd "ironic" but its true! so were does this ODD ness come from??

YOU

you are the reason for the ODD numbers IN math and a odd number is also infinity

why? 0+0 = 1 ? why? because 0 has a value in of its self!

you see numbers are only used by use to Measure our understanding of reality ..

and YOU are the person doing it..

not many good math teachers will tell you that math is not a human thing.. sadly..

but math is in fact the logical side of the creation of the universe itself

We are trying to find out the thing that made math..

the funny part is the trying IS the other side of math

you see asking WHY = infinity and trying to find the meaning is the very reason why we are here..

WE "life" ARE the RESULT of a QUESTION we did not ever ask but yet here we are on planet earth boggled

its a riddle.. and i shall show you the riddle and the answer

What is the meaning of LIFE

Look a the first word in the question

do you now understand?

WHAT = question

We LIVE inside one and are the OUTCOME of one and why? because we in time "life" IS to KEEP the universe going

and why? well why not? you here are u not?

If you knew it all would seem pointles and the scary part?

you would not be here NOTHING would be here

so stop asking STUPID questions and understand THE question not the OUTCOME

very very important

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I understand your reason and believe you me I've completed college level cal 2. The problem I have lies in the defintion: Infinity (symbolically represented by ∞) refers to several distinct concepts - usually linked to the idea of "without end" - which arise in philosophy, mathematics, and theology. The word comes from the Latin infinitas or "unboundedness."

So basically it is neither, a neutral number in my eyes infact. But I totally understand your rational, it's a great spin on it that I'll have to take into further consideration.

That would actually be a good thread in fact: The Concept of Infinity

Also labeling a question as stupid is the problem with ones logic in the first place. Clearly if your rating yourself as something your putting yourself on a pedistal that I do not.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

reply to post by Pellevoisin

I wouldnt worry too much about anything Linda Moulton Howe has to say as she has been proven to be a fraud and is just in it to sell some of her wares.

WAIT A MINUTE! Is it? Could it be? Is that you ALLINONE? Have you died and been resurrected as HotDongNoBun?

Welcome back! We've missed you.

Sorry but I am not ALLINONE... how do you really spell it, because I tried to look that person up and couldnt find them? I wanted to read there posts because if you thought I was them they must be a genius.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

My pedestal is no different to yours my friend

This inherently is the problem

let me show you again just so you understand

a question in math is represented as P.I because a question is the thing that gives rise to the answer one is asking?

question = chaos
Answer = logic

Do you see the patten here?

1 and 0

Yin and yang

But what is the meaning of this? well one can deduce from this very simple equation that one does indeed live inside a question and life is the "even" number of our eqaution

But here is the twist because you was created via the method of such on would require to ask WHY

in order to keep it all going...

that is why we self replicate ... we are just in a BIG system of self replication

do the cells in your body ask why they are cells? or do they get on with the job of being a cell?

just because you ask why you are here does not mean there is no point to it my friend

Physical questions happen and so do mental ones .. there are many level of questions and many methods of getting the answer to such

But the main point is understanding YOU are asking and the reason you ask WHY is because thats how you was CREATED

you can never know the ANSWER but you can understand the QUESTION

; ) people wish to know the answer when its in your face

YOU

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Well I could barely understand your post but here are answers to the questions I think you asked.

1. There is no God or at least not in the sense that religion teaches.
2. There are not aliens visiting earth. Though they may be in other parts of the universe stuck within their own galaxies as we are.
3. It is perfectly normal to be human.. when you were born a human on the planet Earth.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

* These analyses show that the cellular structure of the plants has been strongly affected and that the composition of the soil greatly altered in crop circles (man made designs exhibit no such results).

Have any of the latest bunch been analized for soil content etc?

If these are manmade, there must be more than one group doing them with so many popping up almost daily. That is alot of work for a single group.

Is there are some that are indeed ET origin perhaps this is a method of communication to different groups, avoiding radio as to not be intercepted by us. Perhaps clues to start/stop new tasks. Imagine a group of Aliens on the Earth wanting to communicate with others in orbit without radio contact.

Make something really large on a huge blank canvas (farmers field) so that your brothers in orbit can zoom in and get the message. Imagine for a moment the old ship wreck on the lost island thing.... We always show images of people spelling out S.O.S in the sand in giant letters so planes can see.

Just a thought......

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

halfpasthuman.com...

havnt bother reading it mate u find out please D

[edit on 16-8-2009 by watchnow]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think the interpretation to crop circles is similiar to Rorchack(spelling) ink blots. They are whatever you see them to be. it's all in the eye of the beholder. Just as a person who doodles on a piece of paper, designing a complex design, it has a meaning to the designer, but something else to another person who see it.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

1: being human is normal
2: Yes there are aliens
3 : there is no god "in the biblical aspect"

4: what are you going to do about it?

do you know why kids starve? do you know why people are poor??

because this planet "humans" are stupid

im sorry to say it but its true

ants have more brains than humans...

and the thing i find funny is that you whine?? why? why cry about your #ty pathetic life when your made it

do you know the people who run this planet do not care and are aware of the the very questions you ask.. do you know why??

because they are not stupid they print the money you use lol

ITS MY MONEY people scream.. really? i dont think so my friend

They OWN your mentality the breed you like #ing cows on a farm and feed you grass

do you know what that grass is?? MEDIA TV WEBSITES "just like this one" NO offense and all the other pointless # in your life as you wait for god to come save ur pathetic arse from youself

wake the f up my friend

this is not a joke here we are talking the survival of the HUMAN RACE

you want to sit back and think of YOU? fine .. then i wish you all the best

because i did not come on here to sweet talk or kiss your #ing arse my friend

i came here to tell you the truth

enjoy hitting enter when you reply...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
It's beautiful!

Are there more crop circles this year than previous years?
It seems there's a new one almost everyday.

When I first glanced at this crop circle it surprised me because I doodle alot and this is very close to the drawings that I create.

I've noticed this before but this one stood out the most to me.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by MagicaRose]

I've noticed a lot more this year than any other year........And many more complex ones at that..

Oh and BTW your Avy is priceless...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Another crop circles created by a bunch of humans. It is very beautiful. As far as using these things for predictions you might as well bust out a crystal ball as you will have about as much success in divining the future. There has not yet been a crop circle that has predicted anything correctly that was not already known. As far as blown nodes and such, most if not all of this evidence comes from BLT research, who are financed by the Rockefellers.

I love how just because a group or two goes out and makes half ass crop circles ( compared to the complex ones ) that everybody assumes .....without proof.....that all of them are man made......

Please prove this one is man made.......Where is your evidence ?

Because I bet if I claimed it was made by non humans you and others would demand proof, but if you say it's human you don't need proof?

Makes no sense..

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Absum!

You would think that after 6,000 failed attempts to get our attention these super evolved aliens would try another method of communication. Sheesh. They must think we are daft for not replying.

Love the design.

They could be heading our way for the last thousand years or so and are sending us messages in advanced.....via a small team located near earth that was left behind......

I mean i dunno there are endless options to choose from......people ignorantly tend to stick to " it's humans , because why would advanced aliens do this"

Maybe we don't know what it really is to be advanced...

Just look at predictions of 2000 from the year 1950......or from the 1800's about the 1900's........we are always way off.....

So what makes anyone on here think they are capable of knowing how an adnvanced race thinks , their motives, or why they would do anything?

Complete arrogance..

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This is a combination of the pinwheel designs and the snowflake designs.
Both have been prevalent for years.

This is showing how the designs can be layered. A 3d snowflake.
I'm going to throw this one into my autocad program and see what I can come up with.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I'm just going to have to agree to disagree by definition your clearly wrong you can't dispute that and the confucious statements can only go so far. My point being that we aren't 1 to begin with, we are neither 1 nor 0 nor anything at all, we are apart of everything just like everything else. Therefor there is no 1 or 0 there just IS. To label something as being a HUMAN concept is absolutely ludacris on the scale of the universe.

Again agree to disagree.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by NoJoker13]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join