It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 16th 2009. This one is a beauty! And scary...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Well, yes, it does make sense. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. We know that there are humans on this planet. When a crop circle appears, the simplest explanation is that some human (or group of humans) created it. We don't have any proof that a human did it, but until we have reason to think otherwise, the most logical explanation is that a human did it.

If you hope to show that someone other than humans are responsible for crop circles (any crop circles), then you are going to need to produce some very convincing evidence to support the claim. This evidence has not been forthcoming. There is nothing about any crop circle that requires aliens. Each crop circle could have been done by humans. Does that *prove* that humans did them all? No, of course not. But, lacking something very convincing, it is the most satisfactory explanation, given all the facts.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Personally, I think many of you folks are not giving NEEARR enough credit for other human's ability to create amazing things. Seriously, this isn't rocket surgery. Knotted strings make easy measuring as someone holds it in a central spot. Newer tools and better equipment I'm sure, makes it easy to carry these out. We've seen them make these, even complex, large ones.

When you take some of these.. especially all of these made in the same area, and ignore the fact that they could be man-made, is NOT denying ignorance.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This crop circle is man made.

You can prove it by looking at the tool marks left inside the circles. You can see them from the areal images.

Look at a picture of a KNOWN man made crop circle, and you can see the lines that the wood tools leave on the crops. Since the wood tools are usually only 4 feet long, they have to bend the crops in multiple rows. Each row leaves visible marks...

Here is an example... this is a known man-made crop circle:

These are HUMAN tool marks.

You can clearly see the marks on each row... these marks are created by the tools used to make the circle. These same marks are found on almost every crop circle because almost every crop circle is made by the same method (human). It proves this crop circle was made on the ground, with people on the ground, using a certain size tool.

You have to pretty much be dumb and blind to think crop circles are anything but man made when these marks are visible.

The crop circle in the OP is man made, just like every crop circle this month was man made. The tool marks are the PROOF.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by TheAmused

maybe just maybe they want to use the brains they have to give hints?

Or shall they come and land down on our planet when you have people who are crackers?

Hmm? if i was an alien? i would take my time down here

because mentality of some people is just MAD..

Why bother coming alllll the way to little earth to put a stupid picture in a field

maybe becuase YOUR stupid? and they dont wanna frigten the # out of 6 billion people?

oh sorry my bad... thats right i mean what choice do i have GOD ?

LOl pathetic way to think.. You think being alive is a joke? or something NORMAL????

wat? why? because your a lazy person who cant think for him self???

that is the enitre problem with this race STUCK in limbo waiting for ALL MIGHTY GOD to come and save his little children

AINT GOING TO HAPPEN...

your lucky you are even here to post on ats

UN F GREATFULL is wha tthe human race is AND STUPID with it

sounds like a mixture for DESASTER TO ME and to boot...

They dont even know they are doing it..

you would be lucky if a comet hit us would be faster than the cancer in your head that makes you think your SPECIAL when the truth is

YOU AINT get over it aka EGO

easy now...tinfoil hat's all around!!!!

Dude you have to be kidding ..no one can be that naive.

Aliens fly billions of light year's with advance technology...and they cant even draw a hologram or a 3d picture..
WTF are they mindflukign me ?
Are they playign dumb with us ..so we can understand them?
is that what your saying?

Lord im telling ya..no offense but a Crop Circle is man made EVERY dang one of them.
No alien is here to draw on our food. PERIOD.

the thought of this is funny beyond belief.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

Look around in the 'birds eye view' pic, do you notice that there are other fields which DON'T have the tractor lines running to and fro? Now, why is it that they are always made on the field WITH tractor lines?

Crop circles are made by people who make money off gullible folks who will spend lots of money to come and see them, to tour them, to fly over them, to 'connect' with them. They are simply all about making money. The only conspiracy here is why do they get to do this. Well, that is quite obvious, it is a money making tourist attraction. There. Mystery solved.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I also wanted to say... because of the fact that the people who make these crop circles are reading ATS, and other forums... and because I have been showing people ways to prove they are man-made, and have been pointing out their flaws... they are going to stop taking close up pictures, to save their crop circle business from crashing and burning.

It's my duty to put these crop circle hoaxers out of business.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Alright, I have got a little of the work done and I have already dispelled one erroneous claim.

The tramlines aren't used to put this on the ground.

I'm going to continue. More later.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

The tramlines aren't used. See my illustration.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Those "marks" aren't proof of anything.
It is a ripple 3d effect.
You can look on google images for a crop circle that appears as a 3d CD and see how this is simply another effect of layering the crop.

Nice try, though.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yeah, I know that some of you guys think that this is an odd way to communicate, saying that some of these things are created by aliens or some other beings.

But, it's not a bad way to communicate without having to show yourself. These things do capture a lot of attention when they appear. They are big and they are imposing.

You know, maybe it's a way of saying that "we are coming, we are watching," or something. Giving us some time to get used to the idea. I mean we've seen other sights in the sky and such, but we don't yet see Mr. Joe C Alien pop up on our TV screens and say hello. You know getting us accustomed to the idea of life outside our little rock.

The only bad thing is, I don't know if any such aliens are coming to help, or they are coming to shove our heads back in the mud. I can't also help but think, the much of what we experience on earth is just a control mechanism, and some being is out there playing both the good and the bad sides, to keep us in line.

Anyway,

Troy

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Now that I know that at least one of the recent crop creations was designed by a 14 or 15 year old kid, and then carried out by him and his buddies, (the one the Germans filmed) I can't stop myself from looking at them much like graffiti.

Different medium, and different designs because, for now, they aren't pushing themselves as counter culture characters, they are still pushing this scam of being alien creations. Its probably way more satisfying for them than grafitti, but I betcha they are itchin for public recognition. It would make sense that someone is paying them to keep quiet.

Having said all this I would still not rule out the possibility of alien authors for some, but those might be messages intended more for other aliens than for us -- sort of like directions or something -- like signposts visible primarily to the heavens.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

You keep saying that.
I'd love to see the video.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You've got all the answers on your screen right now, no need to do anymore work on it.

But do try to think laterally.

And like someone intentionally trying to make a crop circle as easily as possible.

Most importantly, think objectively.

A conclusion is where you end up, not where you begin.

EDIT:

PS: Update your Java. Srsly.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Satchmo Bevins]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Another one that is clearly using the tractor paths as a reference. Man made.

Anyone who falls for this stuff deserves to get ripped off, as they are openly asking for it.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Satchmo Bevins

Actually, this circle is much more complicated than that. I'm having a hard time piecing it together from where I showed it earlier and I haven't BEGUN the arches yet.

The angles appear to be pretty good, but as I said, the trams aren't used.

The entire thing is off kilter just a tick. Like less than one degree but yet the thing still appears uniform.

I'll put some more up tomorrow.

I need to tinker with it some. Draw some angles and highlight some stuff so it is more visible.

And once again, this isn't even touching the REVERSE CURVES in the formation...
Look at how one curve comes back on itself to create the circle in the middle. This is extremely difficult to do.

As a land surveyor I know that this right there can cause serious problems for a legal firm if not executed properly. And it is easy to screw up.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Ummm. Actually no, the tramlines aren't used at all. They are skewed to the lines by about a degree. And the middle doesn't line up.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
These crop circles are such BS. I used to find them fascinating, but as they pile up in numbers I realize that these are made by people. I'm an artist, I appreciate these for what they are. When one appears on the White House lawn then we can talk about aliens making pretty pictures.

Why do this? Several reasons. It looks cool, it's fun to be part of a big secret, and it's funny to read what people blog about their work. "this crop circle means that we are in the third destiny" or what ever.

I'm willing to bet that if you were to track down the aerial photographers of these works, you would find that it is only a few different photographers or pilots. Then you can track down the artist, if they are not one in the same.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yeah, it just "happens" to be that the main center line is exactly parallel to the tractor lines.

And people wonder why the UFO topic is ridiculed?

Hint: it's because people fall for and claim anything to be such.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join