It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and India both know about underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area deep into the tect

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
One theory is that those are Neanderthalers=Ne-Ander-Thaler=New-Ander-Dalder=New-Ander(man)-Dollars = New Man Dollars =
New Dollars of the Man.
----------
Matrix.
Mr Anderson=Neo; NeoAndreson+dollar=NewAnderDollar=Neanderthaler
----------
Was Matrix telling the story about the ancient race that is still alive and we were lied that it is extinct?
======
Don't kill me - this is conspiracy forum - we are talking about Neanderthals going underground.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bigstone

Out on a Limb was Shirley MacLaine's book, but not aware it was made into a movie. I read the book probably ten years ago so I can't be certain, but I thought her OBE's were in Peru.

Love the middle earth theories. Anything is possible, from my viewpoint.

Even with all our technologies, we don't even know the earth's surface with complete knowledge and certainties. It strikes me as incredibly narrow-minded to think something is impossible because we simple humans cannot fathom it.

S&F

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
What if the tectonic plates are actually moved by aliens who live under the Earth?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

I was not sure. You are probably right about Peru. It's been so long since I've seen it. I do remember really getting into the OBE stuff though. It was the first time I heard about it and I started reading and studying it ever since. Thankyou for the correction.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by jeddun
All i had to read was the heading..in fact it's ALL i read before this posted reply....first indicator it's BS is the remark "deep under the tectonic plates" i figure its safe to assume that any 'being' even a bit smarter than us would know you dont build anything around sliding continental plates!! LOL nice try!

No, not 'under', but 'Into' the tectonic plates...
I figure if you have a 'house' in the TecPlate, the house would move with the TecPlate.. Just an assumption ....

tectonic plates, although only still a theory, only move at about the same rate your fingernails grow so it would take thousands of years to move noticeably. I don't believe in the plate tectonics theory personally, I am more inclined to believe Neil Adams earth is Growing theory

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Very interesting...

Can anyone point out where this are is on a map? Google maps or otherwise..

Maybe there are anomalous features that can be spotted and then researched further?

I've looked around this region on google maps and there's an interesting feature here

[url=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=%E9%98%BF%E5%85%8B%E8%B5%9B%E9%92%A6%E6%B9%96,+%E5%92%8C%E7%94%B0%E5%8E%BF,+Hetian,+China&sll= 32.694866,78.925781&sspn=8.592814,19.753418&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=FepNGQIdK3jCBA&split=0&ll=35.502885,80.16552&spn=0.129965,0.308647&t=h&z=12]click[/ur l]

There's a sunken peak (asteroid crater?) then to the laft there are 2 protrusions (dig mounds?)

What do you think?

[edit on 15-8-2009 by FlakeMaker]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Just checked the site with google earth and sadly it hasn't been low level mapped
Might have been some interesting things to see around there!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Mate, I'm just wondering: there was allegedly at least one photo taken of what the Senior Scientist, Anil Kulkarni, described as a"robot-like" UFO descending the mountain towards their camp, in the Chandra basin glacier.

I've looked for that photo on numerous occasions, but have found nothing

Have you seen the photo in question?

The best I could find was this mockup of the actual photo:

Photo Source

Seems suspicious that it appears nowhere to be found

[edit on 15-8-2009 by mckyle]

[edit on 15-8-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by jeddun
All i had to read was the heading..in fact it's ALL i read before this posted reply....first indicator it's BS is the remark "deep under the tectonic plates" i figure its safe to assume that any 'being' even a bit smarter than us would know you dont build anything around sliding continental plates!! LOL nice try!

No, not 'under', but 'Into' the tectonic plates...
I figure if you have a 'house' in the TecPlate, the house would move with the TecPlate.. Just an assumption ....

tectonic plates, although only still a theory, only move at about the same rate your fingernails grow so it would take thousands of years to move noticeably. I don't believe in the plate tectonics theory personally, I am more inclined to believe Neil Adams earth is Growing theory

yes, the expanding Earth theory looks pretty good, and you can test it your self even, just take a screenshot from Google Earth, and use photo shop to move the continents around, you see it filts,.

But, I am confused, since, if the Ex.Earth is true, then how does the Moon smash into the Earth fit the Picture ??

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

But, I am confused, since, if the Ex.Earth is true, then how does the Moon smash into the Earth fit the Picture ??

When (probably) the Moon was created, there was no Earth in the sense we know it now. It was a planetary mass that was struck by a Mars-sized body. The result of this profound collision is that over a great period of time, two bodies of different size remained...Earth and the Moon.

For even longer, Earth was in a state of great geological upheaval. The infant Solar System was still a 'shooting gallery' with enormous objects careening on wild orbits. Collisions with asteroids and maybe planetesimals would be commonplace. The Moon's craters are still testament to the amount of chaos that was rampant in the system.

With all the major objects gradually settling into some form of order 4.5 billion years ago, the Earth's crust and mantle could cool down. From then the tectonic plates were formed.

This period of our Solar System is one that strikes a deep chord of wonderment in me. Imagine a lifeless system? All is chaos. All these collisions, vast masses spinning around an infant star. I imagine the feeling religious people have when reading Genesis, is close to how I perceive these early events...profoundly.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

This period of our Solar System is one that strikes a deep chord of wonderment in me. Imagine a lifeless system? All is chaos. All these collisions, vast masses spinning around an infant star. I imagine the feeling religious people have when reading Genesis, is close to how I perceive these early events...profoundly.

So profoundly and beautifully put Mr. Kandinsky

You are solid proof that I choose my friends wisely ;-)

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by m4ng4n

You live in a SAFE area. It was a fault that clashed in half december 2008 if im correct, 4.5/5 richter. Don't worry, earth shakes. One thing i can tell you: you won't die because of an earthquake.The blue dot is the bad guy, the small red dot is you.
The blue is not a dot actually, it's a line but the image shows the range in case of some shock close to you. A strong one would look like that blue dot. When i say strong i mean strong.

antimonite.blogsome.com...
No, it wont't harm you. Trust me. If you need detailed data i will provide you with them, and will tell you why you are on a safe place.

[edit on 15/8/2009 by internos]

A late reply some 24 hours later, but anyways

I was just concidering the chart you presented and felt that i had to represent the "low possibility" area... Which of course is as you state.

At the time I was in my car on my way to work and didn´t even notice the event! Altough a companion of mine was complaining about the mates shaking his traction device when he was sleeping in his trailer at the construction site...

Only a comparison...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by m4ng4n

A late reply some 24 hours later, but anyways

I was just concidering the chart you presented and felt that i had to represent the "low possibility" area... Which of course is as you state.

At the time I was in my car on my way to work and didn´t even notice the event! Altough a companion of mine was complaining about the mates shaking his traction device when he was sleeping in his trailer at the construction site...

Only a comparison...

Uh, i'm always late mate

NO, not a "low possibility area"
Scania is @ hazard level ZERO: i mean, not 0,2, but ZERO. Basically, if you want to see some earthquake there, you have to generate it by yourself, using explosives or stuff like that.

Yes, it happened to me too something similar to your account:
my mom felt a shake (and called me by phone) while i didn't feel anything: the day after the shake was confirmed and it was less than a 3.1 richter. It seems that some can feel shakes better than other ones, fortunately enough, this doesn't affect the final result

For example Iceland is in some extremely risky area, some areas of Italy, Turkey, Greece, Japan, China, India, Indonesia, Korea, , Canda, USA (California, but actually ALL the left side of the american continent) are under hazard.
geology.about.com...
But this does not mean that they must stop living and get to the grocery, buy everything and stick at home forever. All they have to do is to build houses able to withstand shocks, as japanese are doing.
Italy always pays with human lives whenever some shock occours, but wanna know a paradox?
Say hello to Sofie, a 23,5 meters tall house able to withstand the most distructive shock happened since.

This is a test made in Kobe, on an house made in Italy, able to withstand one of the worse shock happened so far on earth:
in Kobe there are experts for two reasons. first, they are trained second they suffered the Great Hanshin earthquake ( 阪神・淡路大震災. Imagine the Earth shacking for TWENTY seconds, impeeding you to even breath because of its strenght: all you think in those moments is "when will it stop? will it stop?".
Well that house has been designed in Italy, (on a german project) and NO ONE ever built anything like that so far. Some "pilot projects" are starting just now, after what happened to L'Aquila: as if to say "here you have the problem, here you have the solution" but no one seems to be able to do the math 1+1. Nuff said.

Originally posted by mckyle
reply to post by internos

Mate, I'm just wondering: there was allegedly at least one photo taken of what the Senior Scientist, Anil Kulkarni, described as a"robot-like" UFO descending the mountain towards their camp, in the Chandra basin glacier.
I've looked for that photo on numerous occasions, but have found nothing

Have you seen the photo in question?
Seems suspicious that it appears nowhere to be found

Never seen that pic, despite it has been widely discussed all over: i've sent some emails one hour ago, hoping to get some result, but i'm pessimistic. IF that photo would come out, given the reliability of the witness now it would be known worldwide. This is why i think that it was never released.
P.S.:That mockup btw recalled me one of the most hilarious thread I've seen so far on ATS: Possible Brown ET Picture, Speilberg Got it RIght

P.S.#2: glad that you appreciate Kandinsky, you actually choose your friends wisely, and i'm proud to be a part of your buddy list

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Good answere, have you seen this clip.. ??

Now, this look plausable in my eyes, you see the continents slide together Without cropping any landmass to make them fit..

So, where does the Planet collisions fit this theoery ?
It dont in my eyes, a cover up artificial Moon
??
Some people blindly accept the Pangeae theory, which I find more or less un-plausable sins half the earth would be without mass,at all..

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

So, where does the Planet collisions fit this theoery ? It dont in my eyes, a cover up artificial Moon ??

Some people blindly accept the Pangeae theory, which I find more or less un-plausable sins half the earth would be without mass,at all..

I'm not too sure if you believe some of the things you write Mr. CM!

First off, I'm gonna post an image that I've posted so many times the copywrite squad will come and drag me from my family one day. The illustration depicts the currently accepted model of how Earth and Moon came to exist in this relationship. This catastrophic event is thought to have happened in 24 hours...

24 Hours of Chaos

The Pangea theory is widely accepted and supported by lots of evidence. Antarctica and Australia share some of the same fossil animals from the period when they were joined. IIRC the man that first suggested 'continental drift' was dismissed as an idiot and died without knowing his idea would prove broadly correct. This diagram is pretty clear...

source

There's also an excellent animation here at...Break Up of Pangea. You need to drag your mouse slowly across from left to right. There's a good ppt available here, although the images don't load for me...plate tectonic.ppt

Until 55 million years ago, the history of life on Antarctica was very similar to that on other southern continents, especially Australia. The fossil record is very similar with abundant plants and animals, including those that lived on land. There are abundant plant fossils in many areas of Antarctica from this period.
Antarctic Prehistory

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I believe that things are not what they seem, and I do believe the expanding earth clip I posted , shows that the continents fit together, it is no point in denying that, you see they fit.

Even if the pangea is widly accepted doesnt mean it is right !

I think it looks off-logic in a way, it may have been that way, but I can't imagine how it would slide apart from one half globe and form a round one just by sliding the continents together like that...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

P.S.#2: glad that you appreciate Kandinsky, you actually choose your friends wisely, and i'm proud to be a part of your buddy list

Just as I appreciate your kind words my good friend, I also appreciate the inspiration you have given me to contribute whatever I can to Ufology. I've said this before and I am happy to say it again, your standard of investigation and critical analysis is something I don't often see (and I include academic circles here).

Your investigative talents and critical mind ensure ATS maintains a high standard!

Kudos to you mate

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Does anyone think there could be a relationship between the so called "El Nino" effects observed in the Pacific Ocean, affecting weather in the US, and possible underground Alien Bases?
I have never seen this discussed, yet I think it probable that there could be a relationship.
I bring this up because whereas people can observe things in the Himalayas, it is harder to see what is going on in the ocean.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I have been studying the occult for some time now and during my studies (I've only touched the surface thus far) I happened to stumble accross some of the theories involving Nazi Occultism. I find the description of these golden glowing objects that can levitate and the sophisticated jamming most disturbing as the parrelels to the Nazi's is hard for me to ignore.

During WW2 (don't ask me for specifics as it's been a while and I'm writing this before I forget), Allied airforces involved in bombing Nazi territories reported sightings of strange orbs that followed their air craft and appeared to look like they were on fire, hence the nickname "Foo (french for fire, apparently) Fighter". These mysterious orbs also exhibited sophisticated jamming.

Furthermore, the SS did send launch an expedition through the Himalayas apparently searching for something. There is more to my concern, however I need to get my details right first.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Don't you mean ALIEN or EXTRATERRESTRIAL base?
UFO just means Unidentified Flying Object.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join