It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and India both know about underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area deep into the tect

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Chinese 6th generation combat jets, can go vertically like a heli =D

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stardust13
Apparently this UFO base has been there in the Himalaya's for at least 8000 yrs. Supposedly there were about 3000 aliens operating there. And something about the 'Old Domain' capturing them and making them prisoners. Just wish I can remember where I read this. It was quite interesting.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlassOfWater
Why is the article of India Daily written in English?

Because India was once a British colony and English one of their official languages. The other is Hindi.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Maybe so we can read it ??

I dont know, but their main page is in english too..

Main India Daily

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
All i had to read was the heading..in fact it's ALL i read before this posted reply....first indicator it's BS is the remark "deep under the tectonic plates" i figure its safe to assume that any 'being' even a bit smarter than us would know you dont build anything around sliding continental plates!! LOL nice try!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

OR look into the HAARP project... very interesting.

youtube or google video nasa blebeam project or HAARP.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stardust13

It was in a recent thread here on ATS - alien interview... I was reading the pdf myself last night. Supposedly a transcript from the interviews of a alien captured after the Roswell crash.

here is a link to the pdf that mentions the old kingdom or something like that and the Domain. The guys in the Domain are currently in control and have wiped out the old kingdom that turned earth into a prison planet.

good read.

www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

As always my good friend, your posts bring great focus and depth to a topic

So good to see you mate, and my apologies for not keeping closer contact with you and your posts. I've been attending to things other than ATS, but I hope to be discussing threads with you soon enough.

The Earth Lights are an amazing thing and leave us with so many questions!

Great pics my friend, and good to see you again

Matt

[edit on 14-8-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
All i had to read was the heading..in fact it's ALL i read before this posted reply....first indicator it's BS is the remark "deep under the tectonic plates" i figure its safe to assume that any 'being' even a bit smarter than us would know you dont build anything around sliding continental plates!! LOL nice try!

No, not 'under', but 'Into' the tectonic plates...
I figure if you have a 'house' in the TecPlate, the house would move with the TecPlate.. Just an assumption ....

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The pilgrims at that stage started quizzing the Indian border security personnel. The security personnel told them that they are ordered not to allow any one near the area of interest and it is true that strange objects come out from under the ground with amplified and modulated lights. India's Special Operations Forces and the intelligence agencies are in charge of that area.

The locals start laughing in that area when they are asked about these UFO sightings. They get surprised why the Governments are so eager to hide these obvious facts. According to them the extra-terrestrial presence is well known and is in deep into the ground. They believe neither the Indian or Chinese Governments do not want to expose the fact for some reason. When they bring up this matter to local Governments, they are told to keep quiet and forget the same.

Hmm... I wonder if India and China have consorted together, and then they created their own Area 51?

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

In my opinion that is the sign of HAARP.

Have you heard the story of the threat against japan and its largest nuclear facility that was then struck twice by 6.9 earthquake? Apparently is was a turn over your banking system or else.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by jeddun

No, not 'under', but 'Into' the tectonic plates...
I figure if you have a 'house' in the TecPlate, the house would move with the TecPlate.. Just an assumption ....

It's not like t he plates are moving 5 miles in one day. You're talking about 1" a year, maybe.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stardust13...And something about the 'Old Domain' capturing them and making them prisoners. Just wish I can remember where I read this. It was quite interesting.

Hi, Stardus.

Try this:
www.theparacast.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I always thought if the aliens were to visit one location first, it would be near the monks, and buddah's as they practice the laws of one.

Hi, ExPostFacto.

I SURELY hope they will NOT go to the white house's green grass ! ! !

And for the "law of one", did you read my signature's second line ?? B-)
[ The first one is VERY interesting, too. B-) ]

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22

It's not like t he plates are moving 5 miles in one day. You're talking about 1" a year, maybe.

Depending on some HUGE list of factors, your observation is good and almost correct: 50–100 mm annually is the average, meaning ten CM. max, hence approx 4 inches, but our problem is that they don't care about the averages whenever they move: they decide by themselves without asking before to our scientists whether their next shock will be within the average or not: first comes the shock, then all the questions that we usually pose to ourselves, together with TEARS. Depht, composition of the terrain, general geologic structure of the subterrean area, deep of the fault, gases present in the area, TYPE of gases, TYPE of the terrain, TYPE of rocks, AGE of the rocks composing the terrain, : + many more ones. Not to mention HOW you built the houses, a small detail that killed 300 of my countrymen in L'Aquila because someone has been unable to build the houses, or has just been dishonest.

7.1 Richter shock effects, L'aquila 2009

The first data to consider is the depht of the fault. If some fault is 300 miles deep, you can go to sleep and nothing will wake you up, even if it's some 7.1 richter shock: if it's less than 15 miles then even some minor shake can destroy your house. Look at the rays of some bike's wheel: the more you are close to the center, the more it gets dangerous. The strenght of the perceived shock works EXACTLY the same way, not similar, exactly: the bigger is the distance between the rays, the weaker is the shock, plus the factors mentioned above.
I don't like to talk about earthquakes, but i do if needed.
Less than a month ago, an earthquake moved NZ towards Australia by 12 inches: news.bbc.co.uk...
Moooooooooore than 4 inches
. Now the average says 4 but this event = 12 three times more. It was a 7.8 shock.
We know where will happen MAJOR events, including California, but we don't know WHEN.

All i can say is that there's only one way to protect themselves from these events: to build houses able to withstand shocks.
All we can (and MUST do) is to protect the people because there's no way to stop the Earth from shacking.

[edit on 14/8/2009 by internos]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GlassOfWater

what language do u expect it to be in ? so are the western countries "the only learned ones" in the world ??

sad to see such a comment here on ATS

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Now I like the idea of ETs visiting our planet, and if they need a area to park there space craft, fine. We humans have underground parkinglots so I can understand ETs want to do the same.
But if the locals, ufologistst and god know who else know where the base is and the crafts are flying in and out the earth, WHY DONT WE HAVE A VIDEO YET? Or just a sharp picture.....please....anyone?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Maybe so we can read it ??

I dont know, but their main page is in english too..

Main India Daily

Starred & Flagged this thread ChemBreather...
Am certain you are better than what this comment shows...
How about a little research on India- as a country and not as a British Colony for starters... I think India has made her presence felt in the world today, without having folks thinking that English is a 'foreign Language'

anyways, it is great thread.. Hope we can help make this world a better place... for all of us who wanto live in peace

Cheers

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Great Post!

If I was an alien race I would set up shop in probably one of the most in inaccessible places on the planet, but then again who am I to judge extraterrestrial logic.

peace

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Not being picky mate, but the thickest the crust of the earth gets is about 45 miles deep. So you can't have a fault that is 300 miles deep. 300 miles deep puts you just into the mantle.

Well, that was picky. Please forgive me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join