It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and India both know about underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area deep into the tect

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ufo bases, Himalaya seems to be no exception.
There are beings living in bases way down near the tectonics, is this more proof that these bases are real as claimed by many people, or just misinterpretations and swamp gas. ??
Maybe the ancient asian Reptiles are still under ground.

India Daily
China and India both know about underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area deep into the tectonic plates.
-
Kongka La is the low ridge pass in the Himalayas (the blue oval in the map). It is in the disputed India-China border area in Ladakh. In the map the red zone is the disputed area still under Chinese control in the Aksai Chin area. The Chinese held northeastern part is known as Aksai Chin and Indian South West is known as Ladakh. This is the area where Indian and Chinese armies fought major war in 1962. The area is one of the least accessed area in the world and by agreement the two countries do not patrol this part of the border. According to many tourists, Buddhist monks and the local people of Ladakh, the Indian Army and the Chinese Military maintain the line of control. But there is something much more serious happening in this area.

According to the few local people on the Indian and Chinese sides, this is where the UFOs are seen coming out of the ground, According to many, the UFO underground bases are in this region and both the Indian and Chinese Government know this very well..

Recently, some Hindu pilgrims on their way to Mount Kailash from the Western pass, came across strange lights in the sky. The local guides while in the Chinese territory told them that this was nothing new and is a normal phenomenon from Kongka Pass area - the tensed border region between India and China. This strange lighted triangular silent crafts show up from underground and moves almost vertically up. Some of the adventurous pilgrims wanted to look into the site. They were first turned back by the Chinese guard posts as they were refused entry from the Chinese side. When they tried to approach the site from Indian side, the Indian border patrol also turned them down in spite of their permit to travel between the two countries.

Villagers Say Aliens Building Base in Himalayan Mountains
Mountain villagers in the Tarai region of India's Himachal Pradesh state claim that UFOs have been seen "by day and by night" near the high-altitude glaciers of the Himalayas and that "aliens are building a very large underground base up there."
Since Sunday, October 10, 2004, UFOs, ranging in size from "very large cylindrical objects of a dull silver colour" to "small speedy discs," have been seen over the glaciers north of Chini, about 40 kilometers (25 miles) from India's border with China. UFOs seen at night were said to "glow red and gold."

"More Indian military personnel and local natives are coming forward in the Himalayas' Tarai area and are reporting many exceedingly abnormal activities and UFO sightings all around the clock."

"Some (Indian) helicopter pilots are complaining about sophisticated jamming."

"A young boy in Nepal drew a picture of what appears to be an extraterrestrial flying object. He saw it while playing with many friends on the ground. The boys reported that these vehicles have no sound, can take off vertically, and can float in defiance of gravity. These vehicles can disappear all of a sudden," reported Sumit Chatterjee.

"Some of the IAF (Indian Air Force--J.T.) pilots are continually reporting seeing strange flying objects in the Himalayas near the Chinese border."

"A Tibetan (Buddhist) monk who recently visited India said these activities have been going on since 1998."

"According to a scientist of the Indian Geological Survey, UFOs and strange beings are visiting a 100-square- kilometer portion of the Tarai. Visits have occurred frequently during the past 18 months. The northeastern region of Himachal Pradesh has experienced many varied sightings."

Chatterjee added, "Among the local people is a rumour that 'they' will land here in the next seven years. Some Indian ufologists say that beings from Sirius will land on Earth and publicly reveal themselves in 2012."

"Is this the final prophecy of the landing that the Mayans predicted centuries ago?"

"The military personnel are talking privately but maintain that for national security reasons nothing more can be said. But at least one of the officers has come out and said bluntly that these are UFOs."

Team to investegate
What grabbed their attention was the fact that the object managed to manoeuvre the tricky mountain slope with amazing ease.
-
"It was like a head made of balloons, with a body that had no arms. The four-foot long object even started changing colour from white to black, as the sun shone on it," recalls Kulkarni.

"But as soon as we got nearer, it stopped, turned, changed back to its white colour, rose in the air and then beat a hasty retreat and disappeared."

"It could not be a weather balloon because it went against the wind direction. We also contacted robotics laboratories but have not found any man-made machine that manoeuvres such complex moves.

Neither can we co-relate it with the existing technological devices or with unmanned spy machines," says a perplexed Kulkarni.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sorry about double thread, but it dont show on search ...

I took screen incase no one believes me !

Well, on a closer look , i see it in another thread called ufo research...

I just check the headlines..

But , it is intresting any ways, think if there are actually beings down in the ground preparing to emerge and claim their planet back ?

I think it say in the torah, that 'they' will come from under the ground, up in the north, after the ice have melted to do battle...

[edit on 14/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The other ones are relatively old (the most recent one is since November 2008), so maybe this one will be allowed to stay.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I found an short you tube .. If any one wants to have a looksy..
It isnt too informative, but..

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Does anyone remember some research being done some years back about UFOs being sighted over major fault lines and edges of tectonic plates? They classified them as 'Earth lights' if I remember correctly, caused by stresses generated by the tectonics pushing against each other. This could what is being represented here. India's land mass pushing against the Himalayas (which is what caused the mountain range over millions of years.) Regardless of this, I was never satisfied with the explanation, because despite all their experiments they could not seem to create anything similar.

Certainly an interesting read! S&F!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Apparently this UFO base has been there in the Himalaya's for at least 8000 yrs. Supposedly there were about 3000 aliens operating there. And something about the 'Old Domain' capturing them and making them prisoners. Just wish I can remember where I read this. It was quite interesting.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

These are the earthquake lights observed about 30 minutes before the May 12, 2008 Sichuan earthquake took place. Recorded in Tianshui, Gansu province...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
Does anyone remember some research being done some years back about UFOs being sighted over major fault lines and edges of tectonic plates? They classified them as 'Earth lights' if I remember correctly, caused by stresses generated by the tectonics pushing against each other. This could what is being represented here. India's land mass pushing against the Himalayas (which is what caused the mountain range over millions of years.) Regardless of this, I was never satisfied with the explanation, because despite all their experiments they could not seem to create anything similar.

I am unsure, I have tried finding something on Google, nothing much..

But, have you heard the story about some huge asteroid crashing there many many years ago ??

Probably not relevant, just thought I'd mention it just in case some one might have more insight to that ..

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Those lights look like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8df95644916f.jpg[/atsimg]

Look for the brightly coloured circumhorizon arc (also a circumhorizontal arc but never 'fire rainbow') when the sun is very high in the sky - higher than 58°. Near to noon in mid summer is a good time in middle latitudes. The halo is beneath the sun and twice as far from it (two hand spans) as the 22º halo.

It is a very large halo and always parallel to the horizon. Often only fragments are visible where there happen to be cirrus clouds - the individual patches of cirrus are then lit with colour that can be mistaken for iridescence.

High sun infralateral arcs occupy a similar position in the sky. The infralateral arc curves upwards from the horizon slightly and this is best checked for visually because lens distortions invariably also show the circumhorizon arc as curved.

The rarity, or otherwise, of the arc depends on where you are. At medium latitudes like much of the USA it is not rare - it can be seen several times each summer. In contrast, further north in much of Europe the circumhorizon arc is a rarity and impossible to see north of Copenhagen. See the charts in 'How rare?' for the visibility at your location.
Circumhorizon arc

BUT I don't see why a base wouldn't be put their, seems like a pretty good place to put UFO's, especially if their ever was an attack on India, just deploy those bad boys
Because the mountain would protect them and the other natural phenomena's that they have their.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Thank you! That is excellent! Gave you a star for that!

What these scientists were claiming though was that the lights could be in the form of orbs, or appear to be under control. These are amazing shots though and are producing a more aurora borealis effect than what they were trying to do!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

If you look at the rainbow colors, can you determin the scource creating them ?

As in, which color of the rainbow is closest to the light source, if you know what I mean ???

[edit on 14/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Sounds like District 9 to me...

Unless there is a spot in Africa that fits the bill better.

Aliens building a base, locals already know agenda and what is happening...

Ive heard of this before, and thought it went along well with Skyfloatings Unteresberg thread:

PARA: Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Ancient Legends report of "little people" coming out of the mountain and "little people" flying aircraft from the mountain up into the sky. There are also many hundreds of ancient legends surrounding this mountain that involve the phenomenon of "missing time", as known in modern UFO-Abduction Reports.

Sounds almost like the Igig, the small astronauts.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
An interesting phenomenon, classified within the LTPA (Luminous and Transient Phenomena in the Atmosphere) are Earth Lights. Their features make of them something definately easy to mistake with some UFOs, they are indeed some surprinsing and controversial phenomenon, not well known yet, widely reported since XVII century from all around the world, often in "waves": basically we know that they do exist, but we don't know what exactly they are
. A description by Giuseppe Stilo, an italian researcher on LTPA and also member of the italian committée for the Project Hessdalen, says that they can be spherical (but even oddly shaped), with a diameter that may vary from a few inches to some feet, floating very close to the terrain, often over the crows of the hills, over the side of the mountains, over rivers and torrents, and (strangely enough) often reported in the closeness of churches (houses of Gods/cult)and cemeteries: they are often but not always described as some bodies at the gaseous state, more specifically like "lantern lights" (NOT chinese ones
) , "electric lights", "magnesium flashes", "strange glows", "small flames": the reports vary so much that often it's extremely difficult to distinguish them from Will-o'-the-wisps, aka Ignes Fatui.

(Artist's rendering of Will-o'-the-wisp)

Another extremely odd facet of this specific phenomenon is that they are often reported for long time lapses, around the same area if not even around the same building/s: this generated also many urban legends about paranormal activities taking place in the areas in question.
The name "Earth lights" was given for the first time by the welsh researcher Paul Devereux.
Us researcher William Corliss called them "low quote nightly lights":
both definitions are good, because they both point out that the phenomenon is strictly terrain related.
Credits for most of the informations above go to Giuseppe Stilo
www.itacomm.net...

Now, as far as i know, there are no confirmed visual evidences (videos/photos) documenting some earth lights, but i'll provide you with a pic and a video:

These are NOT confirmed Earth Lights, but they show exactly how often they look like and how they move: basically, regardless what is shown are Earth Lights or not, both picture and video make the point.

[edit on 14/8/2009 by internos]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
Does anyone remember some research being done some years back about UFOs being sighted over major fault lines and edges of tectonic plates? They classified them as 'Earth lights' if I remember correctly, caused by stresses generated by the tectonics pushing against each other.

Wasn't that in James Herbert's book "Portent"? Or something similar?
It is a lot nicer of a term... "Earth Lights", rather than "swamp gas reflecting off the light of venus" or something.

Also, the stresses at those points are sometimes so great. There is a physical warning as most animals seem to pick up on it. Mainly migratory animals. Must be a forgotten art, for us.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Why is the article of India Daily written in English?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I gave you a star man for the post, we have heard these rumors for years and have found nothing of it, in fact we have discovered that the light dances off those mountains in ways you wouldn't believe, we also discovered that most of the witnesses admit that they could have been clouds with the light shading them just right giving the appearence of something else.

As for an alien base under one of those mountains, come on now, surely you do not believe that.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

Well, Im maybe abit naive, I do think the world holds more than we think.

But if this is genuin EMV's under ET control,I do not know, I think it could be such things.

The thing is this, there are alot of people over a long period of time, talking and drawing pictures of these things.

I have seen these things my self, so I think pretty much there are something out there that is not made by NASA, so to speak ..

it is hard realy to go deeper into it without dragging the Bible into it, caus it talks about it, and I dont want to drag it into this discussion...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I always thought if the aliens were to visit one location first, it would be near the monks, and buddah's as they practice the laws of one.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join