It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and India both know about underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area deep into the tect

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I do believe this story holds truth. I remember during one "encounter" of a certain kind, I have be shown where they operate and I recognized the Pakistan/Indian area

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
s&f. there was a thread on ats(damned if i can find it) a while ago about the buddah monks and there knowledge of ufo's and aliens. i dont care what anybody says im a believer in extraterrestrial life.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

It makes sense they picked a spot that is really hard to get to and
just out of the way.
OMG.....i just checked it out with Google Earth!
That is some rough terrain.
It looks like a good place to freeze to death.
The tectonic plates crashing into each other there just makes
the mountains higher and higher.
It is strange that they chose a border between the 2 most populated
nations. India = 1 Billion people / China 1.4 Billion.
I guess Canada told them to stay out!

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
I do believe this story holds truth. I remember during one "encounter" of a certain kind, I have be shown where they operate and I recognized the Pakistan/Indian area

do you have any threads about your encounters? id love to hear more.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier

No sorry, not something I feel like sharing publicly.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam Vimes
reply to post by internos

Not being picky mate, but the thickest the crust of the earth gets is about 45 miles deep. So you can't have a fault that is 300 miles deep. 300 miles deep puts you just into the mantle.

Well, that was picky. Please forgive me.

But this is an excellent observation, how could I deny some observation based on Knowledge? All i can say is Thank you.
Yes, you know the crust thickness.
Now, the hypocenter CAN be actually located that deep (mine was just an example, but it CAN): actually, that's the reason of the migration of some earthquakes' hypocenters, otherwise they would all stick there

It is shown by a special data processing analysis that there is upward migration of earthquake hypocenters in Japan, Kurile–Kamchatka and Sunda subduction zones. The total time of the migration appears to range from 3 years to 10 years. It leads to the estimation of average velocity 60–200 km/y. Probably it corresponds to upward movement of forcing agent like stress or deformation wave from depths of the upper mantle (600–700 km) to the level of lithosphere, possibly with subsequent initiation of fluid migration inside the crust to trigger shallow earthquakes. These findings may be helpful for the study of earthquake triggering and analysis of seismic precursors.

Long url shortened
600/700 km = 370/435 miles
Hint: Read that article
the classification of earthquakes focal hypocenter dephts starts from
0->70 km (surfacial)
70--> 300 km (medium)
more than 300 km (deep) where 300 km are 185 miles approx.
Now we should distinguish between focal Hypocenter and Physical one, but remember that there's a factor way below that interacts with some area located in the crust that reacts in some way that determines the shock.
This area is the physical hypocenter, the first one is the focal one, the area in surface corresponding to the vertical of A+B IS the so called Epicentre, i do realize that this is a very rough way to explain stuff but you cant explain how Earthquakes work in five minutes: basically the focal hypocenter is the event that determines the Shock, following some steps. Not always, just in some cases. Crust is what after all determines the vulnerability of the areas; i'll try to tell you an example. Look at the map i've posted before, the red lines are corresponding to FAULTS, right? OK, these faults live in a state of constant equilibrium, some event is needed in order to break this equilibrium. A golf ball falling inside one of them won't break it. This event MUST come from below, but WAY below the crust. To be specific: I live in an area where earthquakes can't happen, at some hundreds miles from me there's the most dangerous area of Italy, which is the area between Reggio Calabria and Messina, which already suffered some HUGE earthquake in 1908.
Now imagine to make a crust with your own hands, and that this crust is NOT perfect, it has issues; in some points is thick, in some others is thin. Now, try to blow some air from below and tell me what happens.
The thin areas are the first, second third etc areas that wil break.
But this is NOT all. That's just the start. After you blow once, two three times, you will get some LAYERS, one over the other, in some critical position: THAT is what makes of some dangerous area a VERY dangerous one. The first blow coming from below will crash it all, but often there's no need to wait for the intervention from below. But they can loose their balance for other reasons: gases, for example. Gases moving from here to there, or just venting away. Gas has always weight. Many People believe that Gas has not weight but it has, even Helium has one, negative, but always a weight. This created much confusion about a gas called RADON which IS a seismic precursor: Radon is released whenever HUGE pressures are achieved between two rocks, but very deeply. We do know that this gas is released before every huge earthquake, but we are unable to use it as tool in order to foresay huge Shockes, because of the huge number of falase alrms.
It is obvious that mine was some example in order to make the point, as if to say "this is the zillionest time you say this" or "don't tell me this ten times", you can see clearly that whenever i want to make some point based on scientific data i do it, but i swear i do appreaciate your observation.

[edit on 14/8/2009 by internos]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
great thread, SnF.

I too am a totall believer in the ET presence on earth and this story def seems real to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier

No sorry, not something I feel like sharing publicly.

thats cool, just figured id ask.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ive been to Himachel Pradesh, Delhoise to be specific and was looking out in the middle of the night and saw nothing....but....a briight orange light go across the sky...I put it down to satellite....

Saying this, I was alking to my cousin when I got back about religion and how much I wasnt religious and that told him that angels as we know are what some people call Aliens...he seemed to agree what I was saying was right and these guys dont read alternative news....they talk about what they see and believe...not what theyve read in a book...

I personally believe that Aliens are the Angels that people talk about. Life goes through cycles and get wiped over and over again and we are nonthewiser.....

Let it continue.....we are part of the viscious cycle and can do nothing about it....

ps: Ive had a few but sometimes being under the influence makes you think deeper....

good night...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by booda

Ive been to Himachel Pradesh, Delhoise to be specific and was looking out in the middle of the night and saw nothing....but....a briight orange light go across the sky...I put it down to satellite....

Saying this, I was alking to my cousin when I got back about religion and how much I wasnt religious and that told him that angels as we know are what some people call Aliens...he seemed to agree what I was saying was right and these guys dont read alternative news....they talk about what they see and believe...not what theyve read in a book...

I personally believe that Aliens are the Angels that people talk about. Life goes through cycles and get wiped over and over again and we are nonthewiser.....

Let it continue.....we are part of the viscious cycle and can do nothing about it....

ps: Ive had a few but sometimes being under the influence makes you think deeper....

good night...

i totally agree that people thousands of years ago on this planet, that werent technologically advanced might of confused technology for supreme powers.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Wow, that video has very old music, cool music though, from Enigma, which I haven't heard since high school, to Enya.

Obviously there are some errors in the tanslations but good video nonetheless with some good info.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azen thorhammer

Originally posted by Stardust13
Apparently this UFO base has been there in the Himalaya's for at least 8000 yrs. Supposedly there were about 3000 aliens operating there. And something about the 'Old Domain' capturing them and making them prisoners. Just wish I can remember where I read this. It was quite interesting.

And who says that this is wrong?
Aswell as we can show facts over recent events over the past 500 years we totally fail to prove the way the pyramids where built.

Theory? Everything is a theory!

Find out solid proof? Shure! I dare you, but me myself & I rather stay in the basement rather than visiting such a place IRL...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

There have also been UFOs seen going into, and coming out of volcanic vents, and I don't mean dormant volcanoes.

Who knows what they were doing.

These are some of such videos and links with photos.

video.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.jerrypippin.com...

www.paranormalscoop.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

After following the tread I´d liketo reply to you my friend.
Concidering the chart you present, I and my mates live in a low possibility area...

Though enough we experienced the biggest earthquake ever to occure in this area where I live so to expect the unexpected is more than an understatement.

-I live in the most southern part of Sweden called Scania and the earthquake we experienced took 5,2 on the Richterscale and occured in december 2008.-

Btw S&f! This is more solid than flies on a videocamera since it´s most definately not the first time this very area is pointed out for ET activity. First and primar this location is an high activity area when listening to the locals and have so been for several hundred years so atleast there´s nothing new under the sun!

[edit on 14-8-2009 by m4ng4n]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am wondering if perhaps this is where Shangra La is located. They say that its in the country of Napal somewhere If I am correct.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, I think there is an old movie with Shirley Mclain called 'Out on a limb ' and there is a part in it where she goes to the Himalaya mountains to do astral projection. While there they see ufo's and they have some kind of connection to her experiences.

I guess it's always been pretty well known about the ufo activity there.

SnF

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I live quite close to this area in general.

Aksai Chin would be appx 3-400 kms from my place in Chandigarh.

This story is very old though.

There is Mt Kailash (which incidentally is known in our mythology as

the abode of Lord Shiva !- yep the destroyer!) where numerous

sightings are reported. Some.. nay MOST people being simple &

religious people attribute these sightings to some supernatural

deity or god.

Which is what prompts them to immediately drop any and all

questions to probe further..

For the few like me who are born curious, this is an enduring

mystery.

The whole area is spectacularly goggeous yet very inhospitable.

Add to that some of the security aspects (its a semi-disputed area

b/w us and the chinese) and v v few people are able to go there

and actually investigate.

Heck if some of you make a plan and wanna explore - I'll be game

to tag along.

If nothing else it'll be a spectacular hike through some of the

worlds most pristine areas..

and who knows - we may even 'get lucky'

Till then - Here check out these latest great collection of unseen vids of UFO's

some good ones in there.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by m4ng4n

You live in a SAFE area. It was a fault that clashed in half december 2008 if im correct, 4.5/5 richter. Don't worry, earth shakes. One thing i can tell you: you won't die because of an earthquake.The blue dot is the bad guy, the small red dot is you.
The blue is not a dot actually, it's a line but the image shows the range in case of some shock close to you. A strong one would look like that blue dot. When i say strong i mean strong.

antimonite.blogsome.com...
No, it wont't harm you. Trust me. If you need detailed data i will provide you with them, and will tell you why you are on a safe place.

[edit on 15/8/2009 by internos]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hrmmm

So for years there were rumers of Shambala or Shangrila, a holy place in the Himalayas. Could this be what they were talking about?

Maybe these are the Vimana?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Years ago ATS members discussed the China/India --UFO problem and Pakistan too.

Which ever species, seemed to me and still does seem their interacting w/all nations nuclear capable.
Don't know for sure if it's a matter of this Ball's long-term well-being, or wanting the Human race to survive or all that and something more?, but whatever it is, Nuclear wmd has had one or more of the species interest since at least Nagasaki, Hiroshima through George Adamski to China, India and Pakistan acquired Nuc wmd.

I have an idea both Russia and the USA have been in contact or contacted by the beings in or around 1952.

Decoy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join