It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and India both know about underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area deep into the tect

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Update
Got some informations about the story, the source is extremely reliable, can't link any article though, so all that you have is my own word:

This is an old case. I've seen the photographs myself. They beamed it over TV a few years back. It was in the mountains on the Chinese border. Blue and white balloons with a cannister hung below. This was finally identified as a Chinese recon device that had drifted into Indian territory. It did not look like a UFO anyway]

The guy who told me this never lied to me before, he has no reasons to, and i bet he will share more details soon. If there are not copyright issues, nor security issue, i'll share the image in question.
A small step, better than a kick in the ass.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Sorry for the delayed response mate.

This is interesting stuff!

And in a way, it sort of explains why this has kept a low profile for so long. Undoubtedly, the Indian Military were quick to identify this strange object, and thus were keen to not go advertising the fact. That's just speculation on my part, but one would think it's far better to let your enemy think you don't have a clue about their aerial surveillance tech.

This is a great find mate. Yet again, you've pulled out some information that I doubt anyone else here would have been able to find.

A big

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join