It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Dimension is in plain sight? Perhaps we already....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist
reply to post by michaelhernsin

Interesting post...thought provoking...have to read it when I'm sober.

I'll post again...

S&F.

lol
smoke some of gods mind opening herb, and im sure it'll click

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by DarksDeception

Isn't it amazing how the bible is taught in a physical manner. Yet the words of Jesus were all about the spirit. It took me a while to get it, them pesky priests kept me in the dark and turned off from religion. The bible never made sense as I was reading it. One day I simply asked "God, let me see" and I saw the real meaning. I felt like I had to earn that right first before being allowed to see.

This relates to the fourth dimension discussion. If heaven is within you then the OP is right on. We have been living in a material world for too long. It's time to let our true desires manifest from a thought into an action. It's as simple as a switch that you flick. Visualize what it is that you would like to see, and begin behaving like you already have accomplished it. You want peace...be peaceful.

I agree with you it has already started. It is an absolutely amazing thing to watch unfold. The ideas are seeping into the mainstream. Lately I'm hearing commercials on TV, where it's obvious whoever designed the commercial has this approach to life. While the concepts are applied between worlds that connect material and spiritual, the concepts of these commercials are exactly what the doctor ordered. I feel like they are little hints that the plan is in full motion.

FOr some reason i had a thought similar to this awhile ago.
I thought what if jesus was plainly telling us the truth.
what if like someone stated in here, that our life is nothing more than a dvd, Photographs, a scrap book for our soul to reflect on.
Now jesus and MANY OTHERS have said you MUST BE GOOD IN THIS LIFE, for its your karma, its judges your future (heaven/reincarnation) etc.
BUT WHAT IF by some chance you die, and when you DIE, all you do is replay your life over and over.
you quite literally live your life, and "watch your dvd's" for infinity. What if you create parrell universe's from the ORIGINAL UNIVERSE you first lived in.
Quite literally if you lived a #ty ass life, and had nothing to show for it...and you had to live that over and over...well that would be LITERALLY HELL ON EARTH.
but if you had a great life loved, gave back, etc. YOU WOULD LIVE IN HEAVEN.
pause the happiest time in your life, and say you want to feel that forever, chances are you would say yes.
JESUS SAID THIS himself, that the life we make here, determines the rest of our life, for infinity (heaven hell)
I dont really believe in this, but it was a thought of mine as well...
yes i do a lot of thinking haha

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by michaelhernsin
I would like to point out the movie MEN IN BLACK.
the first one...where they "find the galaxy" they deliver it to the alien species... and the camera pans out from the car in ny...to the us...to earth....to the solar system keeps panning out...and it is nothing more than an alien playing marbles.
It would be amazing what is after quantum physics. Life within life. One again (inside and out)
sort of like when alice fell in the rabbit hole, and discovered life within life.
Bacteria within us, cells within our bodies, creating life from life. etc.

That concept has been going on a long time, I remember an episode of Mork and Mindy that did it. Mork caught a cold and because he was alien, the earth cold made him shrink slowly till he was eventually so small that he found a new world where everyone in the macroworld was there but they were characters in a carnival.

Not too bad for a stupid comedy from the 1500's.. lol

Another example is the Mandelbrot set. Infinite copies of itself forever inward and outward.

Figuring out how to perceive it depends on where we think we are in it. Or are we everywhere at once, only perceiving ourselves at one point continuously within it giving us the illusion of time?

Watch the movie Waking Life. It's rotoscoped madness, and goes into stuff like this which will flip your lid if you try and understand it... or it did me.

S&F also, great thread!!

(edited coherency)

[edit on 7/8/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

def. have to check that vid. out
where can i watch it? anywhere free online?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0
If we were to enter into a higher dimension. Everything we ever knew, would become very insignificant. We would be Gods to where we are now. I think the next dimension is time. We would stop becoming a passive watcher of time to a controller of time.

We would not have to wait for anything, it would just come to us immediately if you wish it. If you ever made a mistake, all you would have to go is go back and fix it. God knows how it would work.

reminds me of this book ANIMORPHS, the ILLUMINIST
was the creature we describe. and the aliens knew he was a 4th dimension being, but they were terrified of him because they knew it wasn't god, but they knew it had godlike powers compared to them.
they didnt know if it was 1 being, or many, or a species lol
ahh children sci-fi books

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nostradumbass
I always sort of related a 4th dimension to a wealthy American and a starving kid in Africa.

The basic concept is the wealthy man and the starving child all have the same basic needs and functions but their psychology, way of thinking, and how they live are different. In layman's terms, the two know that the other exists, but improbably their lives will never cross, and will in turn have very little chance of effecting the other ones life...even they are so different yet so the same.

As I do not believe in the concept of time travel as most would think, but yes I do believe in different timelines and different dimensions. But hell, that's just the easiest way for me to make sense of it all.

great way of looking at it.

HAHA JUST CAME TO ME..>WE LOOOW HUMANS ON THE SPECIES LIST/UNIVERSE...the things WE THINK OF or contiplate, from what we know seems WAAAY OUT THERE...
imagine a 6th dimension what THEY THINK OF....wow
ahah

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
Those are some very thought provoking ideas, Michael!

I think i'll have a go at summing it up easier in my own words:

Perception can be altered - with this alteration comes an ability to see things differently. This may be what defines 'dimensions'. It is merely a different perspective or ability to percieve.

This is why things that change your perspective very easily are illegal

small but very well put!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
Those are some very thought provoking ideas, Michael!

I think i'll have a go at summing it up easier in my own words:

Perception can be altered - with this alteration comes an ability to see things differently. This may be what defines 'dimensions'. It is merely a different perspective or ability to percieve.

This is why things that change your perspective very easily are illegal

btw haha love your little quote, my li brother would love that
(info warrior) i believe thats what they call themselves lol

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez
Oh! This is very “enlightening”. The debate has been very nice so far. S+F

That just got me thinking. If whether the gravity keeping us in the third dimension is part of the inside. Anti-gravity part of the outside. How many layers of inside and outside there are?

The forth dimension for us would be just outside, around Earth, what would we become if we could go beyond? What would be the point of transfer? Of course, all that is leading to the probability of paranormal entities like: ghosts, aliens, and spirits etc. When we die, do we go inside as our bodies putrefy, or is there something inside (what some would call the soul) that goes beyond, toward the outside?

Oh boy I know! So many though questions.

yup thats what i thought too, In a sense at least lol
what about our bodies? that made me curious to. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DECOMPOSE? like nature wanted us to? does burning our bodies after we pass, change or make things different for us AFTERWARDS.

NOT OGRES...BUT HUMANS ARE LIKE LAYERS...
haha
(just came to me)

exactly what IS gravity?
something a human made up, to define why we stay on the ground. so many laws of physics are being changed yearly, what about this? i wonder if THIS will change as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Yep, I totally agree with you. When He opens our eyes, through us seeking the greater reality of whom He is and whom we are in Him, you see things with new eyes, spiritual eyes, His eyes. These are the other dimensions.

This opens a new consciousness, connected to this world, but not of this world, although interacts with this world, that is very real indeed. Its like an overlaping of worlds.

Sometimes I read of peoples comments in here about this new awakening, they speak of unconditional love, they speak of knowing of this reality, they speak of ego and pride as a barrier, and some experiencing this reality, and I believe in their experience. But I often ask why they are so close, but yet so far from this reality, as being whom they are. Why is it they try so hard to experience this higher reality of truth, without time?

no offense but i seriously doubt the creator is A HE or A SHE, but something of both, or even more so than that.
We tend to give it human characteristics, but yet we know how SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY FLAWED WE ARE.
we cant even remember how to keep our minds quite without thinking
lol

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Isn't it amazing how the bible is taught in a physical manner. Yet the words of Jesus were all about the spirit. It took me a while to get it, them pesky priests kept me in the dark and turned off from religion. The bible never made sense as I was reading it. One day I simply asked "God, let me see" and I saw the real meaning. I felt like I had to earn that right first before being allowed to see.

This is very true. He speaks of concepts. Not laws. Heck, he shuns laws. That is evident throughout. "Jesus wore woven fabric on a Sunday"... yadda yadda yadda

That isn't his point.

He says the Kingdom of Heaven is within you... AND... Only through me shall one enter the Kingdom.

He is saying, through my teachings.

The Kingdom is within you.

You are the Kingdom.

You are eternal.

You are playing a game.

Wake up and have fun.

i always thought the bible was crap, in teaching people the ways.
I connect with Buddhism VERY WELL, because the way they go about teaching it.
Honestly Buddhism and Christianity is so familiar, it makes me laugh.
the difference is how they TELL THE STORY.
bible says THIS PERSON DID IT, THEY SET THE BAR...and this is how you MUST FOLLOW, blindly and if you dont you will burn in hell

at least Buddhism explains why you shouldn't go the other route, why this is the good thing to do, and you dont HAVE TO FOLLOW IT, but know if you dont that you personally will have problems within.
IT Basically says do it FOR YOURSELF not for anyone else
(which is kinda the point)

A seeker who relies on objects and ideas to practice generosity is like someone walking in the dark, he will not see anything.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by DarksDeception
I agree! Just imagine if you could give all of your past away? That our conditioning, through life's negative experiences could just vanish?

That would make it easier to open your true self and whom you truly are !

Yep, that's the portal opened up by the Christ I believe. We die on the cross and find our way back to our true selves.

Anyway, to whom would you give it?

And in the spirit of Job, I know some of these higher beings takes sides and place bets. Some root for you to find it, some would like you kept down in the dirt. I've caught them on several occasions to my admonishment. It's weird what gets picked up.

(Oh, that's just psychotic *cough*)

SOMEONE in here made me think/
IF we seen a planet of life barley forming from monkeys, what would we do? MOST LIKELY leave it alone, and watch how there evolution unfolds. Obviously when some crazy # is happening or about to doom them, we step in and would most likely fix it if we can. Basically what our zoo's are.
Now why would the big o bad ass aliens be any different?
there just merely watching how another species does things. Most likely.
why dont they come down and say hi??
simply theirs not a good enough reason for them to bother with us.
we kill ourselves, over food and water and we KNOW theres enough o go around.
who would wanna hang out with THAT asshole species lol.
how many cannibal friends do you have in your social group?
lol

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind

Originally posted by michaelhernsin

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
anyone want the vid. link? he describes it 100% better lol

Yes, I would like the video link if you would be so kind. Actually, if you could give the link to the one where they are talking about linking to feelings and also the video in the OP about the fish (inside and outside) I would appreciate it. Thanks.

This is actually quite an interesting coincidence because just the other night I had a dream where I was that fish. I was pulled out of the sea and a voice said to me, "To you it is given to know what it means to be a fish" and then I woke up. It would be very cool if it turned out to be more than just a dream.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by theyreadmymind]

amazing dream. I was in meditation once, and something said to me OPEN YOUR EYES. i snapped out of an intense and deep meditation the MOMENT I OPENED MY EYES, the phone rang, RIGHT ON POINT, and yet i wasn't shocked i somehow KNEW it was going to ring...and then i thought HOW DID U KNOW?? and thats when i "freaked out"
lol

here's the link to the fish movie.
anything else you need? =]

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by googolplex

Precisely.

There is no physical separation in the dimensions. All that changes is the mental awareness of that particular reality.

All internal.

reminds me of Buddhism...you dont have to CHANGE WHO YOU ARE...only change the way you view things.
If you view life as cruel and boring, chances are thats what it will be.
U DONT HAVE TO CHANGE WHO YOU ARE...but if you view it as "alright or decent" im sure things will be way more positive in your life

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
I didnt read all the posts but you would find this iteresting. It is not a 4th dimentional realm, but a an object with 4 dimentions. It supports your theorie of the 'unseen'. (if you know what Im getting at) This object is changing shape, which gives me a better understaning of a 4 dimentional being.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

suuuper tired its 5am here, so ima check it out tomorrow morning, looks very interesting though!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Oh lord.... flat land LOL ... i will not even go there..

The problem with dimensions is this..

There is only ONE dimension "the one you are in"

If and i do mean IF you was in another dimension you would not BE the same person or even Exist as a physical being.

----------------------------------------------------------

inside and out? more like day dreaming...

The point is this... What is it Humans seek? what is it you want to know?

Why you are here? for what reason?

----------------------------------------------------------

Read what I said very carefully... you will notice something Important.

4 words

Riddle.. what question never has an answer

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute
Science generally views time as being the fourth dimension, but with the curious property of a fixed rate of increase and our inability to move in both directions, only in one. It's worth sitting and thinking about time and our movement through it, because it could be that time doesn't really exist in the way we think it does. Maybe instead of it being something fixed, it's much more variable, a function of our own minds, in the way that quantum phenomena can be influenced by observation, so can time. We've all experienced endless hours, and days that pass in seconds, seemingly.. Is it really just our perception that changes?

Also, the best way I've ever heard to think about the possibility of more physical dimensions, is to consider a cartoon on a piece of paper.. Imagine the cartoon person is alive.. And now imagine that you can walk through his 2d world, perpendicular to the paper. What the 2d man would see, would be say, some circles as your fingers appear, like, o O O o. As your hand moves through further, this would change, but at no time could he experience anything more than a cross section of you.. You'd be like a ghost, appearing and disappearing as you moved through the paper, appearing to change shape..

If some being lives with more dimensions with us, we'd have the same experience of them if they tried to come through our dimensional world.. odd shapes, 3d cross sections of a being with 4 physical dimensions.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Inannamute]

haha imagine this. WE ARE ALL ONE, we are all connected, SO WHAT IF THERE ARE NO DIMENSIONS, its once again only a label a human can think up. WE ARE ALL THE DIMENSIONS WE ARE TIME, WE ARE THE 4th WE ARE SPACE etc.
WE ARE ALL ONE, thats basically what we always say...
so i guess there is no dimensions in that sort lol

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
This is all old news. First I heard of the fourth dimension was the sixties. Boring post of something explained 50 years too late.

next someone will be discovering the world not flat!

damn i guess i am stupid, that i wasn't up on this 50 years ago (being that im only 21)
whats even MOOORE POINTLESS AND OLD, is the fact that you sat here and actually wrote your bull'ish comment.
Who honestly spends the time, to make people feel stupid, when they really could give to s**ts about your negative opinion?
"this post is pointless, but hey im still gonna post my comment saying so"
yea really buddy....turn the monitor off, and take a nap.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by Exv8densez

Yes, it's possible, as alluded to earlier in this thread.

For those interested in understanding how the human mind can actually have such an experience, and the correlation between this new/old cosmic consciousness and "God-consciousness" of timelessness, the zero point field or the Akashic Field, etc. etc. I cannot recommend this book enough, although there will be no TAC violation here or discussion of drugs or chemicals, this is just a book recommendation for those who choose to order it.
I've read quite a few books and this is one of THE best ones I've yet read.

www.amazon.com...'___'-Sonoran-Desert/dp/1594772991/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1249629741&sr=8-1

could you possibly email me a list or something? (not sure if you can do that in ATS or against the rules me even asking you) lol

i always love reading your comments/insight amazes me everytime i randomly see you lol

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0mmonen5e
I have been meditating for about 3 months. Twice a day on most days, and I believe I may have seen something most people don't. When I close my eyes it only looks like a purple glow, but when I meditate open eyed. It starts to look like a spinning universe. I can concentrate to make the vibrations and spinning of it slower. I have not fully understood what it is I see, but perhaps later on ill be able to focus on specific regions of that universal thing I see. It looks like the solar system, universe, but also like a human body sort of all at the same time.

After aerobic excersise the meditations is most effective, also after a little substance which yields the opposite effect of cigarretes.

WOW ALMOST WORD FROM WORD HOW I GET AT SOME VERY SPECIAL LUCKY TIMES IN MEDITATION, sent u a message!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Please yes tell me the truths of life before I go totally mad searching for them.

When I think of the possibilities of finally knowing what is true I run to my closet and hide.

So many of the explanations of life are merely speculation and theories.

one thing i learned. YOU CAN KNOW THE ANSWER, but to UNDERSTAND IT is another thing.

a refrigerator keeps things cold. (oh ok)
but do you UNDERSTAND HOW THAT WORKS??
i dont know how 99% of the things im around works lol and that is sad, because im the "handy man" of the family/friends lol

maybe were not supposed to KNOW THE ANSWERS, but to know the understanding of them

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join