Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

4th Dimension is in plain sight? Perhaps we already....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

The question that is never ask?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Here is a stream that emerged from my meditation on why. Take it or leave it, as you WILL.

WHY: The simultaneously underlying and transcending reason for an occurrence, an event, belief, or behavior. Why? Why not? Why is an echo that reverberates all throughout time, forwards and backwards, backwards and forwards, and it indeed transcends time as well. It is a drop descending from the ether into perfectly still, peaceful water that ripples, magnifies, and multiplies, cascading into everywhere in every which way forever and evermore. It is the pure love, it is the ultimate connection, that beautifully weaves everything together. It is the perfect reflection of the aboriginal thing. It is both a convergence and absence of opposing forces. It is the Alpha and the Omega. It is why, a perfect reflection of itself, the universal Logos.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't know how many of you participated in Fire the Grid II a few weeks ago, but after about 20 minutes into my meditation hour, I felt myself inside a transparent and very thin membrane "pillow". The odd thing about it was that it was kind of outside of me as well as being equally inside of me. It was as though there was no real difference. I'm with you on that awareness being at least an aspect of the raised state.

I wrote about my experience the next day on the FTG II site. No idea as to whether it's been posted there or not. Can't really be bothered to check that sort of thing. heh

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
And here is my Riddle : What question never has an answer?

Any question which is replied to with a question does not have an answer.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

yep.. you see that is the riddle.

Why ask? well if you was not asking would one require answers?

our entire being is based on WHY... not because of god or who made us.. "ie my sig" but HOW..

You see HOW is science and WHY is biblical. but both are more or less the same thing they just manifest answers in different ways.

You can not ask god why he mad you, because he more than likey does not know you are even here!

hence why our planet is retarded

But then we ask well HOW does a butterfly or bird fly .. we get answers to that did we not?

Observation of nature is key with this and separation of words also.

One can not answer a question if one knows what he is about to ask ; )

so? we should stop asking why we are here and figure out how we STAY here

For this was our task from the birth of our little question / answer we call our universe

Question = universe
Answer = LIFE
LIFE = Question
Question = understanding

Lesson? do not ask dumb questions when you know the answer too what you are asking.

Fear my friend is what we have on planet earth.. fear of being just like GOD

Made in his own image? he got that right.. only problem is people thought they meant his physical body

Not so... Its about your MIND
and why it works the way it does

ask my good friend Dr ( woops sorry cant do that )

lol

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The fear leads to war, domination, manipulation, and the like. In this world we live in, so rigid with control, the false image is presented to get by. One realizes the division between inner and outer, and fear manifests. Many times the inner is forgotten, or simply hidden behind many layers of illusions. It ultimately leads us into control and nonbeing. But, I think the beautiful thing is, when control reaches its apex, it "realizes" it is not self-aware, but merely a function. The false image, the ego, or whatever other word might explain the concept, this thing dissolves and transforms into something beautiful. Something fluid, not rigid. True self-awareness emerges. In all our insecure pride, we have tended to believe a mere function is a being. It is the time to transcend that.

I wanted to quickly add, before I forgot, that you are right about not needing to ask why in the first place. The beautiful thing is, if one repeatedly asks why searching for the truth, not judging, forgiving, not needing external approval, the whole thing comes full circle and you realize what you have always known, but what was hidden under so many deceptive, sticky layers.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
To me Why is not a question in itself, unless it was preceded by a question, anwser

And why, would tend to show rational or unrational intent of something, Why did, reply Because I felt like didding.

But topic was 4th dimension, which is montion , time, z, possible general conscience, of to is, what?

It would seem motion, time, would follow a order of dimensions as a part of a logical progression of factors, giving would be next logical atribute to previous Dimensional factor.

Now what is 5th dimension? Oh! that was musical group.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

I do agree with you in some regards, but we are a function of the universe as we are both one of the same thing.

When people as me how old i am, i like to freak them out and say i am as old as the universe.

am I right? well yes.. because with out the universe = No me..

Now in context of Infinity ones life is infinity in of its self.. because one can not be both finite and Infinant at the same time.. sad but ture..

you body is a shell.. yes your mind is not.. were did your mind come from? what created YOU? and ME "mind"... enviroment helped shape you.. But

what made the thing we call a "soul" "biblical" or your "mind" new age ect ect

You see the problem we face as humans is to understand the questions we are asking are in fact the way of evolving

without the ablity to ask there is indeed no point

A tree does not ask why it is a tree, But a tree does ask "physicaly" wat way to grow..

A human asks why it is human and for what reason it is here...

do you notice anything ?

one is physical the other is not.

We are just like the tree.. we just have a different way of asking were is the sun "if you can understand that analogy"

So the answer that everyone is seeking is "do not ask WHY" just understand your role

and the role of bieng able to ask why? call it a gift.. because without life there would be NO universe

spooky? not really very very logical... only problem is we cant face up to the fact that LIFE as a function of the universe is to self replicate that of what we are in.

WE as HUMANS are here to do 1 thing.. KEEP IT ALL GOING at ALL cost.

fail? well.. it wont matter in the grand scheme of things Succeed? and you get to live for INFINITY

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

If you read what i said.. be for The only dimension that counts is the one you occupy.

Flat land.. lets look at this in more detail.. as a poster wanted to share it.

If you was A flat lander, would you in fact be flat?

No you would not, and why? Perspective is why.

you see we could be flat lander's and would not even know it.

Observation comes from the point of origin, and guess who that is? yep you got it YOU

so one can "think" of other dimensions but one can not BE in it as YOU, if you understand me.

I dimension is only a measurement nothing more.. a measurement of perspective

like time

very simple

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I think we are getting at the same thing. It is the words we choose to use. Something is always lost in translation. Ah, the human condition. I guess I refer to the universal function as being, as it is dynamic, fluid, flexible, and integrated. It basically allows us to transcend fear. It has universal purpose. The way I see it, the lower functions only serve the purpose of returning to the one function. Everything being reconciled. Perhaps the process repeats ad infinitum, but it is expansive. And that, to me, is meaningful beyond words. Being involves meaning, in my mind.

Edit: The universal function is aware of a purpose, while the lower functions seek purpose, if that explains it.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by EnlightenUp

An amazing feeling, for sure.
It is like you are exciting the very molecules in your body to a point where you are almost making yourself lighter.

This is the use of adrenaline in your body. You can accelerate the molecules and focus on a certain idea or individual and project the vibration created towards that goal or individual.

I do this all the time. It is amazing the results. Sit behind someone at a computer and focus on something on the screen YOU want to view, link or data, whatever. Start the adrenaline rush and vibratory state in your body and project it at the individual using the computer, he/she will visit the link or scroll to the data. I have done it hundreds of times. Never tell the person you are behind that you are going to try this as they will "block" it mentally.

I will say this, be very careful about using the term "light" when talking about the future scope of things. In the Masonic realm, the "Light Bearer" is Lucifer, that is what light bearer in hebrew means I think.

Also, "I think, therefore I am". "If you have a pulse, you have a purpose".
And so on. cliche.

But yes, matter and mass are very real and must be considered in every equation along with time or distance, as Einstien would have put it.

Tesla was fascinated by vibrations, it plagued him. I have a problem hearing things at a great distance, like he did, even though there is much noise around me. I dislike bull#ting and when people do it at work it drives me nuts. I work in a very loud manufacturing shop and I can hear it across the building. Makes me crazy some days.

So yes, Vibration is the key to all communication, your voice is the vibration of your "vocal cords". Hit something and it is the vibration of the impact that makes the noise. This is why soft things don't make noise, they can not produce the vibration neccessary for noise to be emitted, as they lack the density to produce sound.

Simple. Make the vibration inside project outward, positive vibrations produce positive results. Karma, whatever you want to call it. This is why you need do nothing to communicate with "good spirits" other than to meditate into a relaxed and accepting state. But to communicate with "evil spirits" it takes a dark ritual and so much more energy. Conjuring is a complicated and long process and yeilds limited results. That is why good will always prevail over evil.

Again, very simple.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

The universe like your mind has NO shape

and it gets bigger the more we try to find the edge.

Like a small child learning how to read.

its a pitty i do not like the question that was asked of me LOL... but hey im happy i am able to answer it or at least try ; )

for that was my gift and i am always thank full for it.

and yes you are correct
"forgot to add that part" lol

[edit on 7-8-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Sticking with general relativity, Einstain stated that the 4th dimention is time, so naturally somebody living in the 4th dimention would be able to experience time simultaniusly. A good example of a 4th dimantional beingis Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen, like in the movie or comic, he experiences time in a diffrent manner, and can manifest himself across several instances of time and space.
Another idea that is proposed is that dimensions are nested, and that our universe something of a dust speck contained in a 4th or 5th dimention.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Well I was thrown out of chemistry for asking questions like why one to many times, whiich was kind of bad because I was straiigh A student, but perhaps the instuctor felt threaten.

But I myself see no problem with question, why, how, where, getting the answer is problem.
In in reguards to this Earth, place , time, problems should be solved

But is not always need to ask question, why. Like if suddenly someone takes off running, depending on circumstances, but might be just good time to run also.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I was lobbed out of class a lot

so i can understand were your coming from in that respect.. often the teacher in the class would say "would you like to teach the class" lol and i did twice.

but yes life is just about living as everything comes from you.. without you there is no nothing.

Understanding and wanting to find out the answer the the question of why is futile.

we live inside a question we can not get the answer. That is how it works

we have the ability to ASK why yes, but that was our gift and in order for us to keep this all going we must keep asking.

Never fear the question only the answer :@)

[edit on 7-8-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelhernsin

Clue: Current string theorists usually describe the higher dimensions as curled up tightly into near infinitely small "balls" we can't see or touch...normally. But following Riemann, it might also be said: higher dimensions are "everywhere" tangent to ours where the point of contact is of the Planck scale. IOTW - "people of higher D's can see us clearly as we would see inhabitants of 2-D spaces. Take it from there. Hadron portal?

[edit on 7-8-2009 by havanaja]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by havanaja

do not confuse a dimension with our physical universe.

Please understand a dimension is only relative to the observer. The other side of this is our universe.. and others.

Think of a universe as a question.. and the answers are inside it as a result of each given question being asked..

Shall i put my blue socks on today = BANG you have a universe..

how many questions have you asked? well keep thinking because that is how many universes there is

LOTS

:~)

and yes you can travel from one question to another "aka universe"

and why? because you are able to ASK why in the first place

i shall not say any more on this as i have said to much all ready

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

If you read what i said.. be for The only dimension that counts is the one you occupy.

Flat land.. lets look at this in more detail.. as a poster wanted to share it.

If you was A flat lander, would you in fact be flat?

No you would not, and why? Perspective is why.

you see we could be flat lander's and would not even know it.

like time

very simple

Dimensionly speaking as I said earlier in thread flatland does not exist, is only perspective of a factor, by the cognitive mind.

With the physcis as we know it, a 2 dimensional being would not have structure, would need z factor to have a structure, 3 dimension required. Time as 4th dimision would be required for 3 dimensional being to become animated.

We seem to have problems with the 4th dimension, muchless quantifing other dimensional factors.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

indeed, because we can only observe flat land but if one would become a "flat lander" then one would "via the method of perspective" become what?...or were..

i shall let you answer that one as i am sure you know the answer

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I do not know if this has already been said, but it is impossible to see the 4th dimension.

www.youtube.com...

This gives a super awesome explanation of why we can not see things in 4th dimension.

What the fourth dimension basically is, is the object viewed in one point of time, to another.

I.E : If someone makes an expression and then changes his expression to a normal face, in the fourth dimension you will be able to view the complete transition without having to ask the person to remake the face. It is kind of hard to explain because we do not live in fourth dimension.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join