It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Dimension is in plain sight? Perhaps we already....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Isn't it amazing how the bible is taught in a physical manner. Yet the words of Jesus were all about the spirit. It took me a while to get it, them pesky priests kept me in the dark and turned off from religion. The bible never made sense as I was reading it. One day I simply asked "God, let me see" and I saw the real meaning. I felt like I had to earn that right first before being allowed to see.

This is very true. He speaks of concepts. Not laws. Heck, he shuns laws. That is evident throughout. "Jesus wore woven fabric on a Sunday"... yadda yadda yadda

That isn't his point.

He says the Kingdom of Heaven is within you... AND... Only through me shall one enter the Kingdom.

He is saying, through my teachings.

The Kingdom is within you.

You are the Kingdom.

You are eternal.

You are playing a game.

Wake up and have fun.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Part of the problem is still the conscious knowledge that performing things like that is still subjecting my 'normal self' to things that it is incapable of dealing with on a rational level. Therefore, I become slightly paranoid.

Then I must force myself to normalize for quite some time.

Maybe if I took up a normal meditation routine this would help, but I had an unfortunate experience with meditation at one point that I will not get into here that I cannot shake.

I won't ask then but I'll admit to my curiosity. I think I've seen this described as "The Guardian of the Threshold". You will be tested. You must be determined despite it. If you have fear, you'll be thrown back to do more work on overcoming it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by JayinAR

The craziest thing about it is that this stuff is pretty easy to accomplish.
It is almost as if all you need to do is will it to happen.

It's getting easier for me, again. When I was younger (any time since about birth until about 9) it was difficult not to have them and any talk about it met with scorn, derision and dismissal from so-called "rational" adults. Needless to say, it was neatly 99.9% supressed for quite awhile in order to pretend to get along. Now, I've decided to put that behind me and just do the work and regain the necessary comfort. I am finding some frustration in what was once taken without judgement in perfect comfort had so many unconscious conditionings as to feel threatening. When things surface, I have to confront deep seated programming against it. What I find over and over again is that the so-called "extraordinary" experiences are really quite ordinary and normal once properly reintegrated.

I agree! Just imagine if you could give all of your past away? That our conditioning, through life's negative experiences could just vanish?

That would make it easier to open your true self and whom you truly are !

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Oh I am determined.
Lets just say that what I experienced lasted for two solid weeks until I literally had to 'lay down the law' OUTLOUD.

Talk about feeling crazy.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelhernsin

Originally posted by Greenize
Very thought provoking! S&F

I don't mind telling you that at this moment, that went right over my head...perhaps after some sleep I will re-read it and it will sink in!!

Love the avatar!!

haha if its one thing i learned in life, you will retain and understand information when its the right time for you.
i learned about meditation years ago, and didnt give a # about it. Now it amazes me lol
thanks, i tried to make a visually appealing avatar lol

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I think this may be from "Tales of the Dervishes"...

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear"

The truth is not out there...the truth is here...we just need to adjust our filters to see it.

There are probably more than 4 dimensions, but we haven't managed to deal with the three know yet :-)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The 0, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Dimensions are concepts, movement of 3rd dimensinal object in space would equate to (time) 4th dimension.

The 0, 1st, 2nd, don;t exist other than concepts of 3rd dimensional mind. there are no people in Flatland, nor could there be, in any physical sence

As Flux8 stated we inhabate all the dimensionb at once.

Even if we don't know what they are.

Interesting thought the 0 dimension, the nothing is nether large nor small.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception
I agree! Just imagine if you could give all of your past away? That our conditioning, through life's negative experiences could just vanish?

Yep, that's the portal opened up by the Christ I believe. We die on the cross and find our way back to our true selves.

Anyway, to whom would you give it?

And in the spirit of Job, I know some of these higher beings takes sides and place bets. Some root for you to find it, some would like you kept down in the dirt. I've caught them on several occasions to my admonishment. It's weird what gets picked up.

(Oh, that's just psychotic *cough*)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelhernsin

anyone want the vid. link? he describes it 100% better lol

Yes, I would like the video link if you would be so kind. Actually, if you could give the link to the one where they are talking about linking to feelings and also the video in the OP about the fish (inside and outside) I would appreciate it. Thanks.

This is actually quite an interesting coincidence because just the other night I had a dream where I was that fish. I was pulled out of the sea and a voice said to me, "To you it is given to know what it means to be a fish" and then I woke up. It would be very cool if it turned out to be more than just a dream.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Precisely.

There is no physical separation in the dimensions. All that changes is the mental awareness of that particular reality.

All internal.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I didnt read all the posts but you would find this iteresting. It is not a 4th dimentional realm, but a an object with 4 dimentions. It supports your theorie of the 'unseen'. (if you know what Im getting at) This object is changing shape, which gives me a better understaning of a 4 dimentional being.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception

Anyway, to whom would you give it?

Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
I wonder who?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Oh great! Thanks for the headache!

Well it’s very nice to say that our awareness is eternal or that we already have the kingdom of heaven within us but, what concerns me is how the dimensional layers of reality affect it. How come this already complete mental awareness of all realities cannot conceive certain things beyond a certain dimension?
Maybe, like I’ve already said, we need to reconnect with that higher consciousness. Can we really achieve that in our third dimension?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Science generally views time as being the fourth dimension, but with the curious property of a fixed rate of increase and our inability to move in both directions, only in one. It's worth sitting and thinking about time and our movement through it, because it could be that time doesn't really exist in the way we think it does. Maybe instead of it being something fixed, it's much more variable, a function of our own minds, in the way that quantum phenomena can be influenced by observation, so can time. We've all experienced endless hours, and days that pass in seconds, seemingly.. Is it really just our perception that changes?

Also, the best way I've ever heard to think about the possibility of more physical dimensions, is to consider a cartoon on a piece of paper.. Imagine the cartoon person is alive.. And now imagine that you can walk through his 2d world, perpendicular to the paper. What the 2d man would see, would be say, some circles as your fingers appear, like, o O O o. As your hand moves through further, this would change, but at no time could he experience anything more than a cross section of you.. You'd be like a ghost, appearing and disappearing as you moved through the paper, appearing to change shape..

If some being lives with more dimensions with us, we'd have the same experience of them if they tried to come through our dimensional world.. odd shapes, 3d cross sections of a being with 4 physical dimensions.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Inannamute]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This is all old news. First I heard of the fourth dimension was the sixties. Boring post of something explained 50 years too late.

next someone will be discovering the world not flat!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Yes, it's possible, as alluded to earlier in this thread.

For those interested in understanding how the human mind can actually have such an experience, and the correlation between this new/old cosmic consciousness and "God-consciousness" of timelessness, the zero point field or the Akashic Field, etc. etc. I cannot recommend this book enough, although there will be no TAC violation here or discussion of drugs or chemicals, this is just a book recommendation for those who choose to order it.
I've read quite a few books and this is one of THE best ones I've yet read.

www.amazon.com...'___'-Sonoran-Desert/dp/1594772991/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1249629741&sr=8-1

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelhernsin

Well now the fish would see a 4th dimension. Something he didnt think was possible. He would see beings breathing without the need of water. Beings without flippers or gills. Beings that he would perceive as gods.

This is the time when humans and fish can co-exist peacefully.

Inside and Out is not so strange or different if you know your inner self.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The 4th dimension can be seen through astral projection. I didn't think it would work at first, but after I left my body in convincing experiences, I had a glimpse what is out there.

You were right about your inside and outside. We are right now inside our physical laws, outside is a very different (and lonely) place.

Great post, S&F

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022
This is the time when humans and fish can co-exist peacefully.

Ah ha, that's funny. Maybe George's addled mind was tapping into a higher realm of consciousness. Same thing with the pretzel incident.. an attempt to swallow the paradox of good and evil whole, resulting in a black eye. His conscience always gave him away, him and Cheney both, since we all knew who was behind it all.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I have been meditating for about 3 months. Twice a day on most days, and I believe I may have seen something most people don't. When I close my eyes it only looks like a purple glow, but when I meditate open eyed. It starts to look like a spinning universe. I can concentrate to make the vibrations and spinning of it slower. I have not fully understood what it is I see, but perhaps later on ill be able to focus on specific regions of that universal thing I see. It looks like the solar system, universe, but also like a human body sort of all at the same time.

After aerobic excersise the meditations is most effective, also after a little substance which yields the opposite effect of cigarretes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join