It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Dimension is in plain sight? Perhaps we already....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
WOW. This thread is wonderful. So much insight from so many people. I think we are starting to get it. The division and separation caused by our will to project onto others those very aspects of ourselves that we are unwilling to face, this illusory division is over. As the infinite series of false projections diminishes into nothingness, the robot, the beast, the anti-Logos, the mere puppet who thinks it is a "master" of slaves dissolves into nothingness. The Logos is revealed at the core to make its return to our dimensionality, and to lift us up. The archetypical reptilian (control) and joker (chaos) no longer need to play against each other. Stereotypical man's power (active control and active destruction) and stereotypical woman's power (passive control (submissive influence) and passive chaos(submissive subversion)) no longer feel the need to sabotage the other, for the false division is disappearing from view.

The why to our existence is revealed as love. Love is the only "law" we must follow, or much better said, be in tune with. Basically, by not making judgments of others, because we are really judging part of our own shadow that we are unwilling to face, and by forgiving others, because we are really forgiving ourselves, these things remove the impostor images; these things make us aware of our universal principle, so to speak, and the equilibrium in which we were meant to live is achieved.

That pesky rabbit always ran away when we chased it. When we sit in the center of a circle, able to look all 360 degrees around the circle, giving up our angles in life, then the rabbit sits perfectly still and quite enjoys being petted. The circle then turns into a sphere, and we joyfully see all the new territory that can be explored, all without worry of the creations within this sphere falling back into the ground. A foundation built on quicksand falls back into from whence it came. A foundation built on love, the universal Logos, that foundation can be built upon forever and ever and ever and ever......Peace and Love and Unity, these are the default states.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

[edit on 7-8-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The ultimate proof of the 4th dimension/density, I believe, would be if a large structure, megalithic or otherwise, were to instantaneously materialize on Earth. It would prove that intelligent action (work) happens outside linear time (like in an old Star Trek episode with a hot blonde with a green dress with a cut-out side, lotsa skin). I have a history of unexplained experiences. The most common theme is missing time, but there have been other instances where an object was different, moved or rearranged, in my apartment or elsewhere, where there was no discernable missing time. Those would be known as time bubbles. No one here (at least yet) knows what all would qualify as the 4th dimension.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelhernsin
OK THIS IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO THE TOPIC AT HAND. BUT I HAVE A QUESTION FROM EXPERIENCE.

since most are talking about meditating, and spiritual development.
A few times when i have meditated, i have hummed the mantra Om Mani Padme hum. In a very low, frequency. Not for very long but i do it for a good amount of time.
when i DO DO IT, most of the times (and some without) i will get into a very deep meditative state.
I can only describe it as below;

I see darkness, and all the sudden a DARKER than black circle appears in my eyes. I am not imagining it to do anything, im not pretending to create something with my own imagination, it simply has a "mind of its own".
now the little black circle grows somewhat like a nucleus splits. And all the sudden around the little black circle color starts to appear. I can never describe how pure, the colors are. So vivid so sharp, so bright and just BEAUTIFUL. the color isn't just a Vision, i can only describe to you that i FEEL IT...i FEEL THE COLORS, a sort of happiness drips down upon me like the mornings dew.
From that, all the sudden it shifts to usually dark purples, to bright purples, to light blue, to dark blue. This is still small circles.
Recently (3 days ago) the same thing happened, and it was my full vision. My entire vision what would seem to be like LIVING in a lava lamp, with a rave going on, on extacy, on a planet in space.
lol literally amazing and breathtaking. I couldn't hold on to it, i got somewhat freaked out and amazed, that i broke out of the meditation and haven't done it since.

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS? ANYONE?...

I won't snip the post (sorry mods, pls dont do it for me, it's all relevant) BUT;

I've done the same.. I feel that any deep tone, as even with the 'methods' for kundalini attainment, feel similar. For that, saying a sound similar to "TOE" in a long deep breath, where you feel your entire jaw/mouth vibrate, can really induce a profound experience.

It's the vibration, I believe. You cause a reaction from somewhere in your brain that affects your wakening status.

I also get similar effects from Brainwave Entrainment. BWGen is a good app for that, and yes even IDoser - despite its wild ludicrous claims, if you ignore them, and allow the application to affect you, it can be quite envigorating to very very sedating.

The best sort of entrainment also involves visual aspects. I've been making my own 'goggles' with LED's that plug intoi the parallel port, but so far I've had to make them manual with the audio.. Meaning I have to save the BWGen output at certain freqs and build applications around them for the visuals. I am still unsure how to adapt the applications I make to take not of the frequencies of the audio and adjust the visuals in accordance.

Yet there are devices out there costing hundreds that do that exact thing. RIP OFF. I'll make do with my home made things, working towards how to do this myself.

But the point is, brainwave entrainment CAN give a very VERY intense meditative state to even the most ardent disbeliever. And for those who DO believe, it can be a charm in getting there quicker.

Puts me to sleep every time I choose a sleep inducing track, and Im a bloody insomniac!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelhernsin

def. have to check that vid. out
where can i watch it? anywhere free online?

Nah there is no-where online you can watch it as far as Im aware.

However I did get it from the net....... I saw it on free to air here, missing 1/3 of the start and wanted to see it all - so I just did what I do, but I don't know the status of advocating Torrents on ATS so I won't say anymore.

Well, at least torrents of this nature - torrents are not in and of themselves illegal. Just to add.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmaidslave
actually the 4th dimension is time, we need to discover the 5th.

Read!!

Or.. be the one on the next page saying the same thing as the person on the second. Third and Fourth.

And then sixth, seventh and eighth...

And then 55'th and 90'th..

READ!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
The ultimate proof of the 4th dimension/density, I believe, would be if a large structure, megalithic or otherwise, were to instantaneously materialize on Earth. It would prove that intelligent action (work) happens outside linear time (like in an old Star Trek episode with a hot blonde with a green dress with a cut-out side, lotsa skin). I have a history of unexplained experiences. The most common theme is missing time, but there have been other instances where an object was different, moved or rearranged, in my apartment or elsewhere, where there was no discernable missing time. Those would be known as time bubbles. No one here (at least yet) knows what all would qualify as the 4th dimension.

Hahaha!

True but these planes are hermetic, you can only travel between them by conscious because your body is bound to a matter that is composed by a certain frequency spectrum.

The human body has the power to vibrate in different frequencies and unlock these "gates" but we got dumb down over time (either by doctrination or some unknown external factor) and now most of us only do that while sleeping or when we are feeling really sensitive. But not everyone manages to bend these frequencies to experience other planes.

That's exactly why some people see spirits and others don't, and that also explains why (and it has happened with me) some people can see objects in the sky at the same time, same place that others can't.

Maybe this is exactly what the bible reefers as the "dead will rise" and the Mayans as a new state of conscious. Maybe with the magnetic pole reversal (that is on it's course right now) it will be easier to humans to vibrate in different frequencies and experience things that normally we wouldn't. Call it the opening of the third eye.

If the mystery of death is revealed in a clear way, non dependent on faith or blind beliefs for everyone, the human behavior towards this world and other humans and life forms would be completely changed for the better. And this would indeed make us live on a new state.

Let's see what's 2012 holds, not sure if ETs will come or the entire earth will perish like some say but I have a feeling that something will happen and it will have a profound impact on the core of humans beings. Might be wrong though and everything keeps as it is only to get worst slowly by each new year, like it currently does.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelhernsin

i see where you're going with it and you're sort of on the right track, but not really at all.

But the problem.. now, rotate it in space. You can't

for a good read that might help you understand it better, read "flatland - a romance in many dimensions': www.geom.uiuc.edu...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
so in general, after reading this thread.. why is it that when faced with something that they have problems comprehending (the visual aspect of a 4th dimensions is rather difficult for most to achieve) that they instantly go for the stoner hippy mystical outer space crap?

I mean seriously, why replace what could be some actual info with all this garbage with people explaining their last bad drug trip?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by googolplex

How can something be contained within an infinite nothingness?

Infinity IS nothingness. That is the stupidity of our logic. Infinity is the acceptance that there is nothing finite.

How can something be so vast that it never ends? That is it nothing? It therefore is not comparable to anything - nothing.

Our brains are just incapable of grasping really really big things.. Even things so big that in the negative they are so small.

hence the illegal topics of ATS rule out really getting into the goods.. A good trip into the mind takes a few dollars but costs all integrity.

Other forums for it, where outcomes can be discussed here anyway.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_

But it's more or less what they use to explain and justify it's existence, and that is exactly where people get trapped and get everything wrong. There is no 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th in a independent way. All of them are one, why?

Because if were talking physics here in the 1st hypothetical dimension a single line with a internal infinite boundlessness is impossible without the 2nd, 3rd and 4th dimensions. The 2nd isn't possible without the 1st, 3rd and 4th. The 3rd isn't possible without the 1st, 2nd and 4th and the 4th isn't possible without 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

See, even thought a line might only connect two points in a single direction and plane this line must have a height, a width and a length and be present in time to exist. Otherwise it's nothing and everything at the same time. Same goes for a square a cube or a hypercube. So all of what they talk is just silly talk.

What they use to describe and argue about the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th dimensions is merely a matter of how we perceive things within this dimension that has the four at all times.

What separates things (dimension, planes) is not space, but frequency.

Sagan, Kaku and every single scientist/physicist that insists in this theory of a fourth dimension using flatland as it's basis and treating the first three dimensions as independent is just wrong and blind by nature. They should all just re-evaluate what the 1st, 2nd and 3rd with time (4th) are before trying to explain a "4th" dimension that isn't time it self.

I dont believe dimensions are seperate independent things, those are just ways to put into words that might be able to describe dimensions, or frequencies. I believe that there are infinite dimensions, or that everything is basically one. Therefore i do not believe there is a flat land, or a 4d and 5d land and so on. I believe that IF there are beings that can percieve multiple dimensions naturally, as in from birth not through astral projection and such, then they would exist in the same plane as ours, but we might not be able to see them. And they might not be able to see us? Or at least the physical dimensional us. the descriptions i mentioned are to explain to people who find the notion of dimensions or depths other than our own ridiculous.

I agree with you, these things are not seperated by space but by frequency. It all depends what frequency you are tuned into, but all frequencies are one big whole. Perhaps life can only begin to evolve in the physical realm which we live in, and somehow some evolve enough to percieve more than physical things? I sort of lose myself when i think about it. I guess it is all just silly talk, because in the end there only is whatever everything is.

And when explained this way the 4th dimension makes sense to be time itself, an infinite ammount of 3 dimensional univereses "stacked on top of one another" is what we percieve as time, because we wither and die as we experience this, just as natures cycles repeat from the microcosm to the macrocosm. So would a being that can percieve the 4th dimension not ever die?

Like you said one cannot exist without the other and so there is no other, its all one infinite whole.

but what do i know i just smoke a lot of pot.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by googolplex

How can something be contained within an infinite nothingness? I've thought about this, and I think that in fact the nothing must permeate and give rise to something, whereby the idea of something outside of a bounded universe, is meaningless, in the same way that time is meaningless within the context of infinity.

This is possibily pardoxal, the nothing can not exist without something to even have perception of nothing to exist, upon having something need place to put, so put the something in nothing has plenty of room for growth.

Our universe is not infinite, limited to the end of space-time, the nothing is only infinite given by a perspective of a limited something, so in essence the nothing seems to be also have a limited infinity by the limited expance of the something.

This is true paradox the nothing could not even, not exist with out the perspective of the something.

The one stood in the nothing and said, I Am thus things begain, the dualality, the multiplicity of the Universe.
It seems the nothing needed the something as much as the something needed the nothing.

The Univese would truely be boring place, without the nothing, not even not existing.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

That is absolutely beautiful.

Great post..summed up my feelings exactly..thank-you

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
You're right about the 4th dimension. Everything else you thought you need to rethink and edit.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelhernsin

You should check out a book written in 1884 called "Flatland" by Edwin Abott . Its basically a story about what Haku used in his description of multiple dimensions.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Buy perspective, time does not exist, all things that could occurr have.

The One sits unmoved, truly all is illusion.

The Universe is like a fluid thing, the Multiverse overlapping itself unseen all around. The 5th dimension or 5th factor,? The I or self.

Perhaps we are all part of A Grand Play, when it is all over and the final scene has play, maybe we will gather and discuss The Grandest of Grand Plays that we all Played.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This thread has took on a little life of its own lol.

2 questions one should ask.

What way is up and the second one is why are you asking in the first place.

Both are very relevant in understanding logic and critical thinking.

And here is my Riddle : What question never has an answer?

Now continue..

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

You are quite welcome. I think more and more are coming to these realizations. We all express it in a slightly different way. There is something lost in translation. My personal purpose is to make as little lost in translation as possible, to help others and myself toward that point of convergence. I have been helped by many others along the way, and I am constantly being helped. I am a tool in this sense, but I really like the craftsperson. I think it is that hidden thing that we all work towards, whether it be subconsciously or consciously. I wholeheartedly believe that the tipping point, that time of critical mass is very near. When one transcends time, it is already here, it always was, and it always will be. It is the Alpha and Omega and everything in between. In the in between, it can be hidden under many layers....the layers are losing their gravity as we speak.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Why? But why is also the answer to itself. I also take it one step further (not saying you don't), I believe that when all else fades away, one only sees the vast connection amongst everything. The universal Logos, or love in its purest form emerges.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I haven't read all the posts on this thread but this may simplify things if it hasn't been said already. The native americans put it simply as the "spirit that moves through all things". Perhaps that is the 4th dimension we're speaking about. Works for me anyway.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

That is correct.. the very Answer is WHY, and why is it the answer to our little riddle we call reality?

because its the way you function as a person.. Let me show you.

The universe works much, well not much but the same as your mind.. The universe is a physical repesentation of how ones mind works when a question is needed and a answer is formulated..

You do not notice the process of answering a question because it just happens... but you did require im put in order to get the answer :

now scale that up into a universe...

gets freaky because we know that the universe is just on of many and because of the way our minds work we are in fact THE universe

not a mirror image as in you phyical body but of mind..

If your mind could look into the mirror what would be its reflection?

look up at the sky

someone or something asked a question "call it god" or what you wish.. but the result "ie the answer" was LIFE

we are one side of a question and the other side is death

But fear not because death is not "nothing" because the same place you came from is the same place you are going back too.. Well it did create you did it not?

so what is the big deal with dimensions? and flat land and 3rd dimension and lalala

There is a an Infinite amount of dimensions

The only reason why is "why" because this word on its own has no start or no end

its like chaos
but what comes from is ORDER and that is the answer

Flip side? YOU
you give reason for infinity to be here

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join