It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers release forged Kenyan birth certificate for Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Cool, so I guess Obama won't have any problem releasing the real long form birth certificate. Right?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It would be more reasonable to post a forged Hawaiian birth certificate to really f w/ Obama.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Uniceft17

It is easy, really.

There were too many questions about the Hawaii CoLB that did not add up.

The Kenya BC is adding up perfectly.

"Adding up perfectly" - this is the subjective perception of a person who can't wrap their mind around the idea that a Black man is president of the United States. You're looking for any loophole out of that reality. Just because people were more vocal or explicit about hatred 100 years ago, doesn't mean that hatred doesn't persist to this day.

Barrack Obama was born in Hawaii. He is a US citizen. The only questions remaining are why you hate Blacks to the extent that you would indulge in this kind of nonsense. These aren't questions for the president. These are questions you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I didn't realize Orly was an Israeli Citizen. Interesting.

Also She's on Michael Savage right now, and he is not supporting her story at all... he's agreeing whole heartedly on the politics... he doesn't like Obama at all... but he said "I'm staying out of it, because it's not my issue".

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bratac

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
I refuse to believe that "the internet" can't debunk this document if it is in fact bogus.

Maybe this will help. It was brought up on page 61 of the Kenyan BC thread

Kenyan Fake Template

Check out the differences in the two documents. Or should I say similarities? This was obviously used and edited to make the Kenyan fake.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Bratac]

Awesome! Thank you very much for finding that!

[edit on 3-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Cool, so I guess Obama won't have any problem releasing the real long form birth certificate. Right?

I am sure people have told you this before. The short form certificate is the ONLY one the state of Hawaii will give you if you request a copy of your birth certificate - it is the official birth certificate of the State of Hawaii. The Department of Health has done TWO official statements on this issue. The Republican Governor of the State of Hawaii has even stated this. The original certificates are held by the Hawaiian Department of Health and are used to produce certified copies on demand from people who request them, such as what Obama did in 2007 when he was campaigning.

Please - ask for the long form again! Ask! Ask! Ask! If you shout and squint your eyes, perhaps you can reshape reality via will power alone. Let me know how that works out. If you want the law in Hawaii to change, lobby their state government. There is no way that Obama can get a document that no other Hawaiian citizen, except those with a tangible legal interest, can request without abusing his authority as the President.

I'm an attorney - please don't give me your own personal definition of "a tangible legal interest." The only definition that matters is the definition set by state legislators when they wrote the statute.

Hint: Irrational concern that Black man is the President is NOT "a tangible legal interest."

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I have to say this whole birther thing went from pathetic, to hilarious, to sad in the last 36 hours. Although thankfully now that the entire movement has been discredited and this hoax been completely debunked, we can all move on with our lives and start rallying around Obama's abuse of the economy and growth of the fed.

Seriously though just when you think the right couldn't get any dumber...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This could be a "disinfo" layer. Planting a hoax is a perfect way to discredit a theory.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I didn't realize Orly was an Israeli Citizen. Interesting.

Here's a well balanced piece on Orly at encyclopediadramatica.com... (some nsfw stuff, so caution, beware, and all that other stuff).

Her state bar info members.calbar.ca.gov...

Another well balance view.. www.thedailybeast.com...

All the sillyness from both sides aside...

I suspect that she's just the first shot out of Israel to delegitimize Obama. I don't have any respect for the guy myself, and think the country would be better off if he never got into office. But, I see this as an underhanded attempt by Israel through Orly to mess with our political system to oust someone they don't feel is 100% on their side. I suspect that when she fails, Mossad will step in and use more direct measures.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Can someone help me on this.

If BHO jr father BHO Sr is and was knowingly born in Kenya doesnt that just prove the fact that BHO jr is not a natural born citizen?

Barack Obama Sr. was born in Kanyadhiang village, Rachuonyo District[1] on the shores of Lake Victoria just outside Kendu Bay, Kenya, at the time a colony of the British Empire, and raised in the village of Nyang’oma Kogelo, Siaya District, Nyanza Province.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
Can someone help me on this.

If BHO jr father BHO Sr is and was knowingly born in Kenya doesnt that just prove the fact that BHO jr is not a natural born citizen?

Barack Obama Sr. was born in Kanyadhiang village, Rachuonyo District[1] on the shores of Lake Victoria just outside Kendu Bay, Kenya, at the time a colony of the British Empire, and raised in the village of Nyang’oma Kogelo, Siaya District, Nyanza Province.

Yeah it most certainly does! Now you just have to convince the state of Hawaii, the judicial system, the supreme court, and both house and senate who all seem to disagree. But hey! At least we know the truth.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

thats hilarious

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The following quote is why the birthers will NEVER give up even if Obama does release his long form original BC. And this was never REALLY about his BC at all.

I just saw a video that said that even if Obama was born in the United States, he still wouldn't be natural born since we wasn't born to two American citizens. His dad was subject to the British crown.

Sadly these guys will be with us for the next 4/8 years.
Maybe they are practicing for 2012.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

Thanks... good info

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Did anybody get this information? Apparent Kenya shares the same birth certificate as Australia does despite the fact it became independent few months prior to this supposed Kenyan birth certificate:

nativeborncitizen.files.wordpress.com...
www.democraticunderground.com...

This is an Australian birth certificate which appears to have been used to create the ‘Kenyan one. Note that both have Book 44B page 5733 as the location of the actual birth certificate. One has Lavender the other one Levender. 44047 which so many saw as a clever joke is number 2 on the other one. But the overlap is stunning. It is clear that this certificate served as the template for the Kenyan on. For those who want to argue otherwise, the same document was found on the server in 2006 and is archived by the Wayback Machine.

You people just amaze me.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Great description SG!
Star for you.

It makes me wonder if it couldn't be a plant specifically made to discredit the birthers. Either that or someone just having a laugh at their expense. I can't assume someone honestly trying to discredit him making such flippant suggestions such as the number of presidency and his age.

To me after, seeing all of this evidence, including the obvious compare and contrast you just commented on, my question is now "Why was it forged?" And why was it littered with silly flaws?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Southern Guardian

Great description SG!
Star for you.

It makes me wonder if it couldn't be a plant specifically made to discredit the birthers.

Same to you Hunka! Love the article

I have indeed been thinking bout that. I theorize that possibly Orly knew it was a fake but just needed the attention. We have been seeing various attempts to hype up the birther movement so more people can pay attention though I think its having a very negative effect. It doesnt help your movement when fraudsters and liars are exposed within it. At the end of the day was the hype and attention really worth it after the lies are revealed?

Either that or someone just having a laugh at their expense.

I tell ya if Orly continues on with this obvious fake in her lawsuit Im certainly ganna have a good one this week.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Here is a break down of the fake...

But first here is an interview with the owner of the actual BC

www.abc.net.au...

First here is the REAL original.. and here is the forgery...Notice the following things

Real Original is from Australia... Forgery says Kenya

Numbers at the top exactly the same.

The REAL Original has a GF Lavender, the forgery has a E.F Lavender

District Registrar is J.H.Miller in Australia and M.H. Miller on the forged Kenya one.

The Australian one has more markings of a real BC than the Kenyan..

I don't see anything debunking the Real Original (Australian) BC.

Besides it actually came from a genealogy site and has been there for quite some time...

Explanation of the Australian Template

One of my friends in the small community of Obama “birther”-debunkers passes on quite the discovery: a 1964 “certified copy of registration of birth” from Australia, easily available on Bomford.net, a genealogy site. There are striking similarities between this document and the one Orly Taitz is passing off as a “Kenyan birth certificate” for Barack Obama.

The original is on Bomford.net which is now out of downloads for this month because of folks like us...

www.bomford.net...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0855515e70fd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/obama-kenya-bc.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

[edit on 4-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I wanna say "I hope people learn from this"...but they're not gonna.

I bet as we speak people are still scrambling to find a way to believe in this farce.
Oh and as I said in an earlier thread, Taitz is a looney.

What sort of lawyer would bring such rubbish to a court room?

Birther Lawyers, thats who.

I would say she should be disbarred for being so clueless but she isn't even a member of the ABA and I think she needs a few more online courses in the practice of law. Perhaps she should even consult an online shrink because after that MSNBC interview most people will be assured that she is a wide-eyed nutcase with a bizarre illogical agenda that shrieks like a banshee when she can't answer a question. It doesn't help that she also needs a few more English lessons because she gets a bit incoherent every now and then. For a lawyer taking on the president with pure garbage she has a lot of nerve. More nerves than brains it seems.

She isn't the only one though.

What about the Berg case where he and his lawyer presented Obama's forged Canadian birth certificate as actual evidence, which was signed by none other than Duddly-friggin-Doright?

Who misses that stuff?
How could you not see that on the document?!

Birthers are going into the deep end of the fantasy world where believing equates to fact.
To date, there is still NO evidence to support their claims.
Nothing at all and everything they present is laughable.
The evidence they create isn't even passable as a decent forgery.

I'm tempted to suggest "birther threads" be BANISHED to that place where the "reptilian" ones now dwell in obscurity. ATS should stop hosting these ridiculous claims when nothing presented ever amounts to a damn thing no matter how many hundreds of flags and stars they get.

The election is OVER. It's DONE, already.

Suck it up people, you're embarrassing yourselves.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
This all reminds me of when Clinton was elected. The right wing lost it's collective mind and spent 8 years throwing all kinds of mud at the man hoping that something... anything... would stick and they could have him thrown out of office.

Turned out that Bill liked to get his freak on and that provided them with the chance they needed to ruin him. It ultimately failed, but hey, at least they got to impeach him.

So now we have the Clinton years redux. Obama's not a citizen. He wants to take your guns. He's going to raise taxes. His healthcare reforms are designed to kill old people and abort as many babies as possible. He was born in Kenya.

Throwing the mud, hoping that something... anything... will finally stick and they can get him out of office.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join