It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers release forged Kenyan birth certificate for Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
I don't see what WND expects us to do with this?

Do they expect us to believe this at face value? Obviously their is an agenda here, they are so willing to believe the Kenyan BC is authetic and the Hawii one isn't? Where is the logic in that.

WND is not the source of this document. They are just, for better or for worse, the only sort of news outlet willing to break a story like this. Mass media won't touch anything like this until it becomes something they know millions of people are already looking into.

A California lawyer is asking a court to examine and verify (or not verify) the document. Why would anyone knowingly take a fake to a court? That's the last place anyone with a document they knew was fake would ever want to take it. Now perhaps someone has hoodwinked Orly Taitz the lawyer, to further discredit this line of inquiry, but Taitz is not knowingly defrauding anyone, or asking anyone to believe this is real without checking. She's asking a court to verify it one way or the other. And that's the most difficult and responsible thing to do with it.

Where did the document come from? Supposedly, from the law firm or court record of his parent's divorce: if that's true then of course it should definitely be examined and verified or not.

Yes, there are questions about the status of Kenya and such...but so far no definite knockout blow on this document. It takes a thorough process of investigation to establish things like whether or not Kenya was using 'republic' on some birth certificates issued in the interim period, etc. You can argue plausibly one way or the other, but it's pointless for any sort of reliable judgment on authenticity. You have to do the research that is required to establish what was actually being done at the time, given the transitionary time period. Logic is going to provide you with good questions to ask, but answers will have to be material, based on physical evidence of what was being done at the time.

Or perhaps you don't, if you can come up with some better knock out blow that makes it moot, such as ink or paper that didn't exist until the 1990s. But internet people can only guess at that sort of thing, it takes a forensic document examiner to make a professional judgment of that sort for a court.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Maxmars

My thoughts exactly!

Star for you!

This one is fake because we say it is fake is what it comes down to.

No. This one is fake because it is so patently WRONG.

The most obvious mistake is that is lists says "The Republic of Kenya" which did NOT exist until 1963. It took me less than 2 minutes to confirm that problem. There are several other less obvious mistakes posted above. Please scan the thread to find them.

In fact it is so wrong that it is probably a double hoax. Even the birther's knew that Kenya was a still British colony when Obama was born, so why would 'they' put forward such an obvious fake?

If you honestly believe this is the true birth certificate of Obama, please send me your banking details so I can help a colleague get some abandoned money out of Nigeria (I'll let you have a 20% commission, honest!).

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 11andrew34

I refuse to believe that "the internet" can't debunk this document if it is in fact bogus.

Sure some forensic analysis such as inks etc can't be done over the Internet, but lots of blatantly obvious things have been brought to light which can more than debunk it's legitimacy.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

And they called it the United States of America before 07/04/1776, so that point is moot.

And all the other problems have been taken care of in the huge 60 page thread, and yet you all continue with it.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This was posted on another related thread, and the partisan rhetoric aside, it's rather on point.

Originally posted by OldDragger
So...let me get this straight.
We have the Hawaii birth certificate, verified by the State of Hawaii as accurate. Obama has been elected by popular vote, certied by the electoral cllege, and sworn in as President.
We have a photo online of a alleged Kenyan birth certificate, mysteriously produced by an about to be disbarred lawyer with a known obsessive anti Obama agenda, with no source, no verification from Kenyan officials, for that matter no verification of ANY KIND WHATSOVER.
Hmm, gee tough choice!
For crying out loud, how pathetic! News flash for the right wing!
McCain and what's her face lost by a large margin, Obama WON by a large margin. He IS and will remain the President!
Hey, better luck next time!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This, this right here, this is exactly how they defeat us. They turn Americans on each other, let us squabble about little things, argue semantics while they slip the rug out from under us. Divide and conquer.

Obama has gone through the necessary steps to prove, in a court of law, he meets the requirement to be president. It is done. It doesn't matter if he really was or wasn't, it's not at all important. If someone did somehow prove he is not fit to be president, they'll just replace him with some other joker and we'll keep moving in the same direction; arguing left vs right, waiting 4-8 years for our turn to offend or defend. All the while the Federal Government will continue to grow, the big fish will still eat the little ones and the wrong people will continue to run this planet.

I read these posts on ATS and can't help but come to the same conclusion. This will end in blood. Be it natural disaster or rioting in the streets, the only way we can truly fix this nation is to tear it all down and start again. This system is splintered beyond repair. The people with power are the ones truly benefiting from it, and they are so invested in it they will stop at nothing to keep it alive.

Obama can't save us. Ron Paul can't save us. We must save ourselves. But first we must stop playing the games they've created for us and take to the streets. Remind the people at the top of the pyramid, it is the meek who shall inherit the world.

Where else would be better to start a revolution then from right here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here is a copy of the Kenya BC;
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Here is the ORIGINAL Kenya BC:
thesteadydrip.blogspot.com...

Looks identical to me....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Right birthers. It still does not negate the truth. You'll find out soon enough when you are dragged of to a fema camp screaming as they (powers that truly run the show for now....evil basterds) want to reduce the worlds population. This islamic demon (in the white house) loves brain dead (American) zombies. hahahahahahahahaha!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by HunkaHunka

This is great!

So Orly Taitz, Dentist, Real Estate Agent, and newly minted Attorney comes up with a forgery that not even the Freepers are buying!!!

So when do these people get seen for what they are...

sore losers....

I can't see any other reason as to WHY they continue. I mean honestly, what in the world could be a valid reason? I know they hide behind what they think the law is and make others feel as if they must not want to uphold the law, but this is just getting ridiculous.

So the forgery must be pretty obviously fake. I wonder why that would be. Oh perhaps it discredits people who think Obama is an illegal president.

Cui bono.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toughiv
May I ask why people are so bothered where Obama came from? He could have crawled out from under a rock at the bottom of the pacific for all I care. He is still the US Puppet...erm I mean President. Nothing will change that.

OK, this is why this issue is so darn important. If it is found that President Obama is a fraud and is truly not qualified to be President and has lied or has unknowingly ran unqualified and won, then that opens the doors for any nation to Plant political figure heads in the next Presidential Race. What will stop the United Nations from Putting their own Candidate in if the precedent has been won, that you do not have to be a natural born citizen? How do you think the Russian or the North Koreans, or the Chinese's would react if we forced them to allow our senators to run for their Parliament, Dictator or whatever? Not a chance right? Thats what this is all about. Its a political move to open the door to that. To destroy the constitution and make it void so that the UN and Enter.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You guys are completely pathetic. Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that Obama was born outside US territory. Would SCOTUS nullify the election? No, you know they wouldn't. Would there be some massive movement in the house or senate to nullify the election? No, there wouldn't. Would Obama be President until 2012? Yes, he would. Would he be reelected for another four year term? Maybe not, but since no "birther" voted for him the first time, he wouldn't lose more than a couple of thousand votes over the issue, and he might pick up a few due to the treatment he received from the "birthers".

Now, there is no way in hell that the FEC allowed Obama to file to run for president without the necessary birth document(s). Does he have to show them on national TV or post them on the internet? No, he is not required to under current law. The FEC made their call, and one way or the other, you will live with it. If you want to pass legislation to force future candidates to publish their "long form" birth certificates or have Barbara Walters show the VHS tapes of the candidate's birth on NBC, go for it. Let us all know how that works out for you.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Here is a copy of the Kenya BC;
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Here is the ORIGINAL Kenya BC:
thesteadydrip.blogspot.com...

Looks identical to me....

Hrmm... your ORIGINAL says it was made with Picasa. So it's not the ORIGINAL photograph. The Exif data would not have said PICASA.

Plus, I find it odd that the entire background image has been removed.

To me if any is the original, I'm guessing it's the one on Orlys site.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Office 4256

See this is what I believe as well.

I think that the only people who are concerned about this are the same people who did not vote for him to begin with.

This isn't really "dividing us", it's really just highlighting a divide which exists between the majority and a small amount. I haven't heard any of the conservative radio talk show personalities talking about this... but I haven't heard Rush yet.

So, it sounds like it's in the gutters at this point, no matter how legit Orly wants to appear.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Orly made this forged document. Its bullcrap. The flaws are so blatant.

In was dated Feb 14, 1964 and had the designation Republic of Kenya. The ROK DIDN'T EXIST! That's like having a document marked 1508, United States of America. Morons.

Mombasa Was part of ZANZIBAR until 1963.

So yeah, bullcrap.

Also, found this, proof Obama is an alien.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GingerR

LOL! That's a great forgery!

Thanks for bringing some levity to this...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
I refuse to believe that "the internet" can't debunk this document if it is in fact bogus.

Maybe this will help. It was brought up on page 61 of the Kenyan BC thread

Kenyan Fake Template

Check out the differences in the two documents. Or should I say similarities? This was obviously used and edited to make the Kenyan fake.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Bratac]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's a smear campaign and orchestrated 'distraction'

imo

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Birthers leader revealed, a true american(?)

Vid Link

What more can be said!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist
reply to post by HunkaHunka

HunkaHunka: This isn't a copy-cat thread. The other thread says "Obama's Kenya BC FOUND!" This one is "Birthers release forged Kenyan BC" released at least 24 hours later and completely contradictory to the WND source of the other thread. No disrespect to flyersfan.

That's simply not true. The thread is called:
Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (UPDATED)

Not once did the title of that thread insinuate certainty of authenticity, in stark contrast with this one.

Actually it did. You see when you say "Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate," it implies via the usage of the "'s" that the birth certificate from Kenya belongs to Obama, meaning he was born there. To support this premise, it shows a photo of the Kenyan Birth Certificate. So, rather than insinuate that Obama was born in Kenya, it explicitly asserted it and offered photographic proof (forged).

If I create a thread called "Photo - Dick Cheney Eats Baby," the thread asserts that Dick Cheney ate a baby and photo evidence is included.

You would have to be a complete moron to argue otherwise. (In case you can't understand the implication, I'm asserting that you are a complete moron for arguing otherwise).

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I do not hate the blithers...I think that they are actually rather sad and pathetic because they are falling hook line and sinker for an orchestrated misinformation campaign by the hard right to deligitimize Obama's presidency.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join