It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers release forged Kenyan birth certificate for Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Birthers are the most pathetic sore losers I've ever seen in my entire life.

GET OVER IT, Obama's your president.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Since dems seem to believe that 2 wrongs do make it right, then why do any of them have a problem if people release a "forged" birth certificate in response to the forged birth certificates already released by obama?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

You're asking way too much of them. These people probably thought Reagan was a "pinko", the gold standard needs to be revived, etc. My advice is, don't start Birther websites with "fiat money" printed by the Illuminati influenced Federal Reserve. Just use the gold coins in the back of the bunker.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There are now multiple COLBs out there now with changed information

This modified one is showing jokes like: The Font of the Certificate=Schmutz (A Schmutz is a chump, as in you are a chump)
#5733=The number of the Certificate, is code for : "Problem with Windows REGISTRY", a sly reference to your claim that Obama does not appear on the Hawaii Live Birth Registry. 47O44=Easiest of all. BOH's age=47 0=O (if you look close you can tell that that is a Schmutz Font "Oh" not "Zero") EF Lavender is ORGANIC DISH SOAP

The original one does not say EF Lavender, it says KF Lavender. The original one shows the number is: 47,644.

defendourfreedoms.net...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hahahahaha Stormdancer.. posting a known hoax again is just pathetic and shows length birthers will go.

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

Here is really all we know,

Orly is either nuts, or brave, maybe both,

Recently a Californian attorney, Orly Taitz, publicly released a copy of Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate. Taitz has filed a motion in the U.S. District Court for authenticating the document, but as of right now, the birth certificate appears authentic. As World News Daily reports, “No doctor is listed. But the alleged certificate bears the signature of the deputy registrar of Coast Province, Joshua Simon Oduya. It was allegedly used as a certified copy of the original in February 1964. WND was able to obtain other birth certificates from Kenya for purposes of comparison, and the form of the documents appear to be identical. Despite the fact that a hoax document similar in nature circulated the Internet last week, WND reports that the document ‘bears none of the obvious traits of a hoax.’”[5]

Taitz told WND:

“I filed the motion with the court asking for expedited discovery, which would allow me to start subpoenas and depositions even before Obama and the government responds.

I am asking the judge to give me the power to subpoena the documents from the Kenyan embassy and to require a

deposition from Hillary Clinton so they will be forced to authenticate [the birth certificate].

”[6] The birth certificate was discovered by an anonymous source, who feared publicity because of the possibility of retaliation.[7]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hey Guys remember the Keyan Iman that was going to London with info on Obama's birth that died,

Orly is now in London or on her way.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
And they keyword in your post above stormdancer is: O RLY told WND

and i need not to read more, since i know wnd is a rightwinged singlebraincelled site only putting out hatress and disinfo.

And stormdancer, stop posting the same hoaxed news in 3 different threads ehh?

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I don't see what WND expects us to do with this?

Do they expect us to believe this at face value? Obviously their is an agenda here, they are so willing to believe the Kenyan BC is authetic and the Hawii one isn't? Where is the logic in that.

And while they are at it why don't they hold every former US President up to the same standard beacause lord knows they haven't seen every presidents long form.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
[edit on 3-8-2009 by epete22]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

It is easy, really.

There were too many questions about the Hawaii CoLB that did not add up.

The Kenya BC is adding up perfectly.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

In other word, the data that fits your preconceptions must be correct.

Wonderful logic there

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

No, not in other words. I put it exactly how I wanted it.

There were/are questions on the CoLB that were not answered, or did not add up. There were too many FACTS missing

There were questions on the Kenya BC that did not add up (and the thread was put on [HOAX] status . . . but those questions were answered with FACTS.

I go for FACTS, friend, not BS.

[edit on 8/3/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Oh really?

Seems their are more indications this thing is forged.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

[edit on 3-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
BTW, that original Salon article has been updated several times...

Check it out again here...

[edit on 3-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Everyone answered. Apparently you have half the thread on ignore

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

Oh really?

That seems to be be a load of hogwash, as everything SG stated has been proven false with facts and sources

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

In other word, the data that fits your preconceptions must be correct.

Wonderful logic there

Hypocrisy warning ...

But again, how many times was that exact "logic" used against the previous administration? "Bush lied" for example, when he was just relying on his "experts". Or how many dems still believe Palin really said "I can see Russia from my house" just because it fit their preconceptions?

As I said before, is your memory really that short that you think this is all somehow different than what has happened previously?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join