It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii refuses to verify president's online COLBs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
Bill O'Reily has debunked it.
www.mofopolitics.com...

The RNC has debunked it.
This is stupid as hell.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

Yeah a 53 second video of a guy saying the birth certificate is real, we've seen the birth certificate. Yeah that really debunked it, I guess we can all go home now. The only thing that's as stupid as hell here is the fact that you would think that pathetic little video debunks anything.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
thats so damn terrible

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by KSPigpen

It says parent(s). That means both his mother and father must be U.S. citizens. That is the requirement to be president.

Might want to tell that president hoover (the last one) and around 10 others before him. They obviously didn't know that...

@octotom:
rly? glad mc cain didn't win then huh? There is no doubt that he was born in panama (and no, not on a base, they went to the hospital)

[edit on 3-8-2009 by debunky]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Ummm Privacy Rights people, pretty cut and dry. You can try all you want

to get someone to release this information but you could ask me for my

SS number all you want and I'll tell you to shove it. So in essence unless

it's the state department looking for these answers or the FED, they will

never ever be present so how bout these threads go away because it will

never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever never never

never happen.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-1-9er

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
Bill O'Reily has debunked it.
www.mofopolitics.com...

The RNC has debunked it.
This is stupid as hell.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

Yeah a 53 second video of a guy saying the birth certificate is real, we've seen the birth certificate. Yeah that really debunked it, I guess we can all go home now. The only thing that's as stupid as hell here is the fact that you would think that pathetic little video debunks anything.

It's just as ridiculous as believing the Kenya birth certificate which appeared out of nowhere proves anything. We might as well believe Obama is one of the lizard people that are plotting to take over the earth if the document suddenly appeared on the internet backing up that belief. Until it has some real proof backing it up, the Kenya birth certificate should be considered a forgery.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

Don't fret friend most of the general population believes this to be absolute

idiotcracy. So most of us know this not to be a big deal, I'd honestly like

all of these threads along with all the crop circle threads to be moved to

the BTS site until further notice. Since there's nothing concrete to back any

of this crap up.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Well, 9/11 truther theories have been debunked for years yet there is still a whole forum dedicated to pinning it on Bush. Its just like the DNC inviting MM to their convention after he made a movie accusing Bush of stealing thew election. A claim still made by people in the media and democrats. Now Chris Mathews spends every night trashing anyone who questions Obama.

Quite a double standard eh?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I disagree. Where he was born is critical, and his citizenship is critical. Both qualifications must be met to qualify. PERIOD.

No, I agree with with, where is is born is important AND he must be a citizen. But, the main thrust of the controversy isn't his citizenship status. It is assumed that Obama is a citizen. The issue comes where he was born--US or not.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
not long ago i would have been happy if obama had released his long birth certificate. but as obama has spent huge sums of money making sure his secret hidden past remains hidden.
ok so now i see he has some thing to hide...........what ?
but now the appearance of 2 seperate storys of where was he born.
both remain unconfirmed.
since obamas story appears to be growing more & more complex.
i will be no longer happy to see just one long birth certificate, now i want to see obamas entire paper trail.
& in my opinion the obamarites & birthers now both have a problem they both cant prove where obama was born, untill their is a real in depth look into obamas parents & their paper trail & of course barak obama detailed paper history. the longer this goes on unresolved the louder & louder the voices will get & the more devided the usa will become over this issue.
not forgetting if obama refuses to deal with openly, barak obama will become known as the (illegal president)
for now i`m sure their is a growing army of people digging up as much dirt & details on obamas past as possible.
i think ide have to say barak obama & his choice to try & hide some secret info is the sole cause for the current obama mess.
& obama said................transparency !

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

If you had said it's on the same level as "Bush is a reptilian" I would have agreed. (And those allegations were banned from the more reputable Aliens forum to skunk works on this very site)

9/11 truth i guess is a matter of opinion. I am by no means sympathetic to that "movement" but I think comparing them to this is a bit unfair.

2000 and 2004 elections i have to disagree: there were real issues there, and not only for "conspirationists"
I strongly suggest reading this, since it is a really good piece (And it has footnotes)
www.rollingstone.com...

(also one of the kenyan BCs has "you are a moron" written in dutch all over it.)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Your source may have worded it bad, but it doesn't say who is a natural born citizen. It just gives a list of who qualifies to be a citizen.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in those gaps. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

Anyone born inside the United States *
Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national

[edit on 8/3/2009 by octotom]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You guys are still posting about this? You really can't find a better conspiracy theory to discuss? I thought fact check already confirmed his birth certificate? Maybe I'm missing something. What will make you people believe he is a citizen? You say if he releases his birth certificate... but who should he send it to for confirmation? Would you guys want him to personally mail you his original birth certificate... I'm sure the president has plenty of time on his hands to do that.

jerks

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Debunked? What are you kidding me?

That is just a BS term. We are talking about our Constitution and our Republic. You want to "Debunk" this? Do it in a court of law that is of a high enough status for this.

I am not talking about throwing it out either. Let it be judged!

So far, we have one elected official in HI that says he has seen it.
Not good enough for this. No, not this.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WinoBot

I thought fact check already confirmed his birth certificate?

There's never been a birth certificate released. Only a certificate of live birth. Which apparently, the State of Hawai'i won't verify anymore.

What will make you people believe he is a citizen?

For the final time, this isn't about his citizenship status. Maybe if you spent more time research the issue instead of ridiculing those who have researched it, you'd understand that.

You say if he releases his birth certificate... but who should he send it to for confirmation? Would you guys want him to personally mail you his original birth certificate

He could just release it to the press, like he did his COLB.

I'm sure the president has plenty of time on his hands to do that.
He had enough time to have a beer with a cop, Biden, and his professor from Harvard last week. I'm sure he could spend five minutes to call the county that he was born in to get his long form certificate released.

jerks

Name calling isn't nice.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Ummm Privacy Rights people, pretty cut and dry. You can try all you want

to get someone to release this information but you could ask me for my

SS number all you want and I'll tell you to shove it. So in essence unless

it's the state department looking for these answers or the FED, they will

never ever be present so how bout these threads go away because it will

never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever never never

never happen.

You want a job from me, you will give me whatever I ask for or you can shove it. No job. No way.
That excuse does not cut it. We are whom he works for. Period!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Back to the original poster's subject, I believe that the registrar's office is correct in NOT authenticating the on-line copies. They authenticate their documents. Here is a scenario.

* Person A puts up their birth certificate on their website.
* Registrar authenticates birth certificate - the birth certificate on Person A's website is legit!
* Person B hacks into web or domain server, and has a new image going up their serving their own agenda.
* Registrar is now compromised.

As such, the registrar should not, under any circumstance, authenticate a document not within his or her control. Period.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Anything that comes from worldnetdaily should be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Actually no:
You might find someone who is desperate enough to put up with unreasonable demands, but that does not make the demands legal.

Also Octotom: Its a certification of life birth, not a certificate. If you argue semantics you gotta keep your terms straight...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Correct.

Barack Obama's Father was not a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth, and I don't know if he is now.

That disqualifies him.

Also, It has not been proven for certain Barack Obama was born in the U.S.

His father listed on the BC, is deceased. Now, just for fun, maybe the listed father, isn't the real father. The real father may have been a US citizen

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Don't any of you realize you're following this video to the T?

www.youtube.com...

Some of these comments are so delusional. A natural born citizen means both parents where born in America and their child was born in the states.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join