It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no internment camps,Right ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Resettlement....

The Jews were told they were being 'resettled'.

But this was long ago, many of you might not remember the NAZI's resettlement of the Jews...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The one thing that comes to mind which this would be a good thing.
Last week sometime, it was brought up that we are getting rid of the contractors that guard our Military Prisons. The military would need to get troops trained to do this.

This was a cost saving measure with the DOD that Obama was pushing for.
I was pissed a few years ago when I found out that we contract Mercs to do this.

I can't stand what Obama does, but this one make sence. It would be a very good thing, not a bad thing.
I've got to hit the sack, but if someone wants to search for this, I think it would answer why they are doing this.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
When it comes to the national guard are they loyal to the state or the federal government first? Which one comes first? I know the governor of each state has a national guard in which they can call on.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by human8

A resettlement would be 're'conveyance of an estate...for the benifit of some person or another.'

Man this fits in with what I found out while studying my conagra thread!
It is all linked with the financial crisis(not to derail thread but),
we gave up our land as collateral for our debt, basically.
They want the rain off your roof and the earth from under you!
Not good. Doesnt matter if this is true or not.
Just the history and facts alone are enough for doubt.
Let alone paranoia!

Having said that, a little paranoia does keep you alive sometimes.
If you don't believe that, you don't live in the real world.

Bye, Bye, Bipeds. The end has begun, hang on tight.
Not paranoia, just wonton speculation, dont blow a gasket.....

Looky here! From a .GOV website too, wouldnt you know!

Wonder if the skeptics really even believe this is an actual place?
If anyone does not beleive this really happened,
I want you to tell me right here.

www.nps.gov...

As wartime hysteria mounted, President Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066 making over 120,000 West Coast persons of Japanese ancestry (Nikkei) leave their homes, jobs, and lives behind and move to one of ten Relocation Centers.

Look, I'm not sayin' there are camps currently in use-or soon to be-
or aren't, but there are many sources of info that says some probably are.
I think initially they would be a good thing for disaster victims and so forth.
Somewhere to go instead of the superdome!
But like many things, someone ruins it for the rest of us.
Would not be a stretch to imagine a scenario where someone decided the
peeps need to be rounded up and depending on the severity of the infection(for instance)or from food scarcity/contamination, war, etc,
pick your scenario, and thus dealt with accordingly.
Besides they need somewhere for all the dissenters.
The rest wont mind chinese landlords.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Whoa, we posted those basically at the same time!
That was wierd. I was thinking about this for awhile but just posted right now.
Cool stuff space cadet!
WL!

Good info here:
www.densho.org...
www.densho.org...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Listen folks,

Be very weary of this! I was a 31BV5 for 8 years and got out in 2005. This occupation specialty did not exist just 4 years ago. WTF!?!

I'm seriously speechless

Here's my point:

I was in Basic Non Commissioned Officer Course in 2003, and I promise you this did not exist.

Now, someone is going to say, "Hey, who's gonna guard and supervise all those dangerous al quaeda prisoners?" Well easy, that would be a 31C, which is a correctional officer.

This is something different, and it has never ever been apart of the MP Corp, I promise you.

Oh and I love this one, "Assist them in returning to a productive life."

[edit on 2-8-2009 by OnTheFelt]

[edit on 2-8-2009 by OnTheFelt]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I went there. You guys are making a big deal out of NOTHING. Not to mention that website's fake.

[edit on 8/2/2009 by Cagalli]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

Oh and I love this one, "Assist them in returning to a productive life."

]

Slave Labour.

That is exactly what this means. The captives will be forced to work during their internment; nothing is free.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adonsa
Please recognize unofficial and bogus websites for what they are.

Well it appears this time it IS official

www.ng.mil...

Look under links...

Army National Guard Recruiting

which links to...

www.1800goguard.com...

which defaults to

www.nationalguard.com...

Son of a gun... this is real

I wonder what answer I will get from them when I asked

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066 authorizing the mass incarceration of over 110,000 Japanese Americans during World War II.
Two-thirds were American citizens. Over half were children or infants.

Well we did that when we were at war with Japan...

At the moment it looks like we are itching to start a fight in Iran and North Korea is still lurking about...

What if this is all in prep for an all out 'engagement' with Iran, which may well lead to a bigger conflict?

We have the NSA and DHS looking for terrorists under every bed...

If I was from certain countries I would certainly be watching the situation very closely

Just saying... we have been there before as you pointed out

[edit on 2-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cagalli
I went there. You guys are making a big deal out of NOTHING. Not to mention that website's fake.

With ignorance like this, the PTB have already won

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Looks like someone wants to fight back... this is weird

Armed Woman Arrested Taking Pics of National Guard Base – NY

Authorities say a Long Island woman armed to the teeth with an assault rifle and shotgun was arrested for scouting out and taking pictures of an Air National Guard base in the Hamptons.

Suffolk County Undersheriff Joseph Caracappa said Nancy Genovese, 53, of Quogue, was arrested for trespassing outside the Gabreski Airport ANG facility Thursday night. The department of Homeland Security and the FBI are also investigating.

Caracappa said Genovese was caught taking photographs of the perimeter of the base. A search of her car uncovered an arsenal an XM-15 assault rifle, a shotgun and 500 rounds of ammunition.

Source
tacopssecurity.com...

Thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Well-right before your post someone said,and I think it answers your question pretty nicely:

"Sometimes we get to blow stuff up!" I could hear the grin on his face.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Above post in reply to questioning why Americans might 'turn on one another',or on their own,or some such nonsense.

Because for some people it is just as simple as:Because they can.

OR :

"Sometimes we get to blow stuff up"

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Concentration Camps

Concentration Camps sounds more sinister that is why it was used to propagate hate against the Nazis. If what you are saying is true then the Genocide of the Jews is the biggest sham ever. No wonder why a Historian was locked up in Europe for 2 years due to him denying the Genocide.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022
Above post in reply to questioning why Americans might 'turn on one another',or on their own,or some such nonsense.

Because for some people it is just as simple as:Because they can.

OR :

"Sometimes we get to blow stuff up"

You are already blowing 2 countries while getting a blow job at the same time what else do you want?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Resettlement....

The Jews were told they were being 'resettled'.

But this was long ago, many of you might not remember the NAZI's resettlement of the Jews...

It is amazing that some people do not believe this could ever happen again.

It was less than 100 years ago, that is far from a long time ago.

This is already happening whether anyone chooses to believe it or not, its just a question of who you are right now, but soon it wont matter by the looks of it.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPIE DUDE

It couldn't possibly be for the millions of refugees we're creating with our imperialistic wars.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Listen folks,

Be very weary of this! I was a 31BV5 for 8 years and got out in 2005. This occupation specialty did not exist just 4 years ago. WTF!?!

I'm seriously speechless

Here's my point:

I was in Basic Non Commissioned Officer Course in 2003, and I promise you this did not exist.

It existed at least in 2005. Just google it, you can find forum posts asking about this in 2005. Example:

forums.officer.com...

And from those who talk about it, it is just what it says: You train to be a prison guard, and if necessary, can maintain prisoners in a POW camp. Ever think they are perhaps ramping up for operations in Afghanistan and Pakistan?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This just doesn't feel right to me at all! My first thought was how the Guard can and is called up to enforce laws, handle crisis, and detain looters and the like. The US military cannot be used in such a way on US soil so this sounds like a lovely option for having government policing and detainment!

If you view the video and read the job description it sounds nothing like a relocation camp for INNOCENT civilians that are displaced! They are basically doing the exact things corrections officers do. I don't think all that security and cells are for citizens that in need.

One other thought though. Here in NY the corrections budget is being literally slashed as elsewhere in the nation. They could be training these troops as a back up for problems in existing state and Federal correctional facilities.

f2bm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join