It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no internment camps,Right ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Yes, there is a mistaken understanding of "sensible" when you see actual concentration camps in your own neighborhood. In such case what is sensible is to conduct a throughout investigation, ask relevant people or at least research into the "issue".

Hitler never said he'd exterminate and torture Jews in concentration camps, he just said he'll "resettle" them due to political implications and civil safety reasons. Most Nazi camps at first had very nice fences with "welcome to heaven" kind-of labels at entrance, with well maintained flower gardens and parks - visitors had to be "showered" before they could enjoy many features of the provided spa-like facility. "Cleanliness is next to godliness" - said the shiny label that stood above the "bath" entrance.

Ethnic cleansing is always a well organized procedure which does the most damage if it is unexpected by its victims. Perpetrators of this crime are people like you and me, they would murder without remorse, simply because they are lead to believe their victim is not even a human being.

I am not saying US is to be led into ethnic cleansing, but that's how modern wars usually start - by ethnic separation.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperViking

Go read about REX 84, come back and tell us there is not, and never has been, plans for the internment of Americans.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You're still here hanging out here with 'us people'?

Um, you may be right, but what if it turns out the misinformation
I am learning is for realzies? What then?

Isnt it better to know about it now (to be aware of changes and things transpiring) and prepare accordingly?
Or at least prepare for a major disaster at the minimum,
to protect our loved ones?
Natural disasters do happen I believe....
Or do we not believe any of it till we are in chains? Your call.
Thanks for the reply!

You are correct in that people shouldnt go out and do something stupid either!!!

[edit on 2-8-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

That makes so much sense my head spins from amazement!
Like he told them,.. "oh, these are converted cattle cars and we're taking you to be gassed!

This silliness is exactly why it happens over and over to this day.
Do I need to name a few places or what? Oh, alright. Gad.
Bosnia, rwanda, cambodia, amerika, etc, etc, etc, etc.........

Edit to add; and germany, and poland, and austria, and russia, and italy, and N korea, and japan, and china, and vietnam, and iraq, and etc, etc, etc.....

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

You're still here hanging out here with 'us people'?

Um, you may be right, but what if it turns out the misinformation
I am learning is for realzies? What then?

Isnt it better to know about it now (to be aware of changes and things transpiring) and prepare accordingly?

What changes? I guess we should think about the Sun crashing into the Earth, too, but it's probably not going to happen, so we shouldn't pretend as if it is.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Oh, like obamas mantra, or like the change of our money
from our hands to the rich banksters.
Climate changes, environmental changes, whatever floats your boat,
I guess. You know, what have you.
Guess I should have said "any noticible changes in regards to what we are talking about on this thread".
What, the sun's crashing??? I never heard about it!

Maybe you should make a thread about it.
If you claim the aliens did it and faked a pic you could rule
the forums for awhile! Good way to get a million stars and flags!
Let me know if and when this is supposed to happen, would ya?
Thanks again!
Really, you are still here?
Thats cool....

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So the moral is lets just randomly make threads about things that worry us and claim they're true. Okay, got it.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

If you are replying to me, okay whatever.
If not, okay whatever...

Still a free country, for the most part. Give -and/or- take.
Make whatever thread you want. I may just check it out!

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828we are going to be getting rid of gitmo reallllllly soon and need more MPs obviously to conduct these operations....i reallly dont think that you all should be worried at all....lol

Since Gitmo 'operations' are detaining people illegally with no trial and torturing them, saying we have nothing to worry about when they 'bring it home' is really stupid

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Guess they are getting ready now for opening the camps to the public.

Amazing - they are basically admitting the camps - as they say detainees and resettlement!!

Support of law enforcement? Really - I thought it was against the consitution to have the military on U.S. soil and get involved with our civilian police dept.

Camps are Real - and are going to become more real to people in the not too distant future.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yeah way kewl

Maybe they will finally round up all the illegals and all those closet terrorists

About time we did a little house cleaning

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Where did you get the idea that this was for imprisoning US citizens?

They clearly state this is for soldiers only, aka no civilians will be involved it will be merely Military personnel that will be put in these prisons.

Why do you think that all the guards for this would be trained in armed combat? When your guarding prisoners that come from the military you better hope that they would train you in the same way any other soldier would be trained for combat duty, because if your not I can guarantee you that those soldiers would have no problem taking down some guards and then pretty much taking over the entire prison. I mean we train our military combat soldiers to kill and take control of hostile environments, and they are definitely trained to kill without any need for a weapon.

Quite literally any soldier kept in a prison is pretty much a walking/talking weapon, a weapon that has a trained mind for death. Its not surprise to me that they are hiring people for something like this; the number of military soldiers committing crimes is on a very steep rise(either while deployed or after returning home).

We've been waging 2 vicious wars for over 5 years so what do you expect?
(to be honest I can't even recall the exact amount of time we've been fighting these wars).

If your worried about US citizens being put in prison camps you should understand that it would not require combat personnel to guard them, it would be too expensive to have soldiers guarding civilians(it would be like trying to use 50cal Sniper Rifle to take out a deer, its overkill lol
)

[edit on 2-8-2009 by MaynardisGod]

[edit on 2-8-2009 by MaynardisGod]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaynardisGod
We've been waging 2 vicious wars for over 5 years so what do you expect?
(to be honest I can't even recall the exact amount of time we've been fighting these wars).

Which 'wars' would that be? Last I checked we were not at war with anybody? ;puz:

Has it been so long no one even knows why we are there?

Sad very sad indeed

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperViking
No, there are no internment camps. Every year, someone says something is going to happen and nothing ever does. You'd think you people would've learned by now.

Native American 'resettled' to 'reservations'

McCarthy era arresting anyone believed to be a communist 'sympathizer'

WWII internment of Japanese that were American citizens

FEMA camps for 'emergency situations' Stockpiles of coffins... why do they need barbed wire if they are for emergency disaster relief?

Uh huh sure It will never happen here... and no way would our National Guard EVER shoot teenagers unarmed like they did at Kent State

Yuppers every generation has to relearn history the hard way.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

If I could give you a flag for that statement I would

Originally posted by zorgon
FEMA camps for 'emergency situations' Stockpiles of coffins... why do they need barbed wire if they are for emergency disaster relief?

Some of the scariest videos I have seen about the FEMA camps have to deal with this right here...

So I guess we know why FEMA got all those coffins ready... This flu season is supposed to be "even more dangerous" ... cept what the MSM leaves out is that people like us who are gonna refuse the flu shot aren't gonna get killed because of the side effects of the vaccine. Instead, the MPs at the facility will force us to bury the dead in their coffins.

The barbed wire you ask? That is to make sure we can't escape the detention facility. After all, why would we want to? They are there to "help us" ...

[sarcasm]
They will make us better members of society
[/sarcasm]

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
yeah, some say tragedies r hard to get over
but sometimes that tragedy means its over
soldier, from the academy league of rollers
i deny being down though they seem to hold us
my shoulders r strong well prove em wrong
i aint doing nothing but moving on
let the truth be known
but they talk that freedom matters
and didn't even leave a ladder

i knock on the door
hope isnt home
faith's not around the luck's all gone
dont ask me whats wrong
ask me whats right
and i'ma tell you whats life
and did you know
i lost everything but i ain't the only one
first came the hurricane then the morning sun

They tell me try to keep my eyes open
My whole city's underwater
Some people are still floating..
And they wonder why black people r still votin'?
Cuz the Presidents still choking

no governor, no help from the mayor
jus a steady beatin heart and a wish and a prayer

and if you come from under that water, then there's fresh air
just breathe baby God has got a blessing to spare
yes i know the press likes to focus on so much stress
but it's the progress that feels the best
Cuz I came from the projects straight to success
and you're next so try..
they can't steal your pride its inside
then find it and keep on grinding
Cuz in every dark cloud theres a silver lining

[edit on 2-8-2009 by uneverno]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The problem with most Americans is they have been living in a dream world where the government never lies, they'll never have a reason to disagree with the government, and if they did disagree they surely wouldn't be punished for it.

There is more current legislation than Rex 84. Take a look at all the pieces of legislation that diminish the rights of citizens. Little by little our right to disagree with the PTB is being taken away.

Right now anyone can be arrested upon suspicion of being a threat to the security of the U.S. and be held without counsel and charge. What do you really think would happen if a large group of citizens gathered in protest against our dwindling constitutional rights, with determination to be heard by those in charge, and encouraged other citizens to join them in protest? If you think the govt would sit by and let protestors gain any headway in securing our rights as US citizens, then you are living in a dream world. They would see this as a threat and the internment camps would be put to use.

Those camps were built for a reason, US troops are coming home for a reason, we are losing our freedom for a reason, the avian flu was created for a reason, we will be forced to take a vaccine for a reason.

There are reasons for all these and many other things that are planned for the future. But I'm here to tell you - IT'S ALL FOR THE SAME REASON.

The govt is monitoring the internet for possible dissenters now, a database is being initiated now. And when it's time to round up the dissenters, the public will be told that the dissenters were planning to overthrow the govt or something stupid such as that, and they had to round us up. And people will believe it, because most people don't get on the internet for more than a little emailing or searching for a good movie, or a great deal on a new car. They'll believe the lies that we were planning something awful because they won't know any different. How do I know that? Because a few months ago I was that person who only used my computer for fun. A few months ago I hadn't heard about a planet x, or rex 84, or how many internment camps there were, and a million other things I've learned about, because the mainstream media doesn't talk about these issues. If six months ago someone told me the government had busted a large group of people who were using the internet to coordinate terrorist activities, I would have believed it and thanked my lucky stars we got them before they got us. Do you know what I would think if I heard that now? I'd pack a bag and get gone real quick.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by denursty
The problem with most Americans is they have been living in a dream world where the government never lies, they'll never have a reason to disagree with the government, and if they did disagree they surely wouldn't be punished for it.

Actually Americans live in a world where we KNOW the government lies about most everything... but as long as it doesn't mess with the beer and the BBQ and Monday night football.... it's not all that important...

But in the meantime... just in case... gun sales are at the highest ever... so people are buying 'insurance'

Anyone who believes that the PTB are not aware of this is deluded... after all who profits from the gun sales?

The Giant sleeps... 9/11 was not enough to wake the Giant... but when the Giant does wake... well you can extrapolate from there.

Don't forget it was the Masons and Rosicrucians who took this country from Britain... don't forget that the Phoenix has been known to rise from the ashes

If the PTB had even half the power everyone assigns them, they would NOT need to operate in secret. I believe the good side still holds the upper hand

[edit on 2-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Yeah way kewl

Maybe they will finally round up all the illegals and all those closet terrorists

About time we did a little house cleaning

You just love stirring the pot dont you. You crack me up sometimes dont take this the wrong way i love it you have a talent for keeping threads going. Keep them guessing!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Why is an MOS that has been around for years suddenly news? It's very baffling.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join