It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rebellion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pudgeego

Im telling you. we'll be running their pockets all day baby!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Firstly whatever experience I may or may not have is not something I would be willing to discuss, and I frankly don't care how you take it.

And again highlight where I said their would be no chance? I said it SHOULD be discussed as undesirable. In fact at this point shouldn't be discussed at all. Do you understand the dangers of doing so?

I never said the entire military would stand on one side, I was affirming YOUR point that only small numbers are needed. Is it only small numbers needed on our side or can the U.S. government have an advantage there too?

Comparing a revolution like in Cuba to something in the U.S. is comparing apples and oranges. Are you saying your willing to become gorilla fighters on American soil?

Your post is attempting to prove what? That you'll have some trained men and women in your armed revolution? Ok...so? Who are you fighting? Who will your first bullet be aimed at? Then what? Do you have a plan? Is there any organization for this revolution? When does the fighting go to far? How do you prove YOUR the good guys? How will the media view it? What HAVE YOU done so far besides consider armed confrontation?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtinguish

Come on, Extinguish, you don't have to be bashful here. I want to apologize too if it seems I'm a bit too strong in my replies, and I assure you, I'm not doing any "ranting." The truth is, some of us, possibly from past experiences elsewhere, have a pretty good idea of what a civil war may look like.

And since Westerners historically kill like no others on earth, any civil war in a Western culture would be one big-assed blood bath.

I believe that potential armed conflict SHOULD be discussed, since our Founding Fathers stated clearly, time and again, that this is always an option once a government begins to intrude on the lives of the populace.

They even placed the Second Amendment in our founding documents, providing for that very capability.

I never mentioned Cuba. Your previous postulation was that a single rifle or bullet would not be the end, and thus I asked if you were aware of Che Guevera. El Che went abroad to spread his Marxist revolution, and thanks to SAD, he ended with lead poisoning. Nine bullets, I believe, as did the other examples I gave.

I would never become a gorilla fighter, but have extensive experience as a guerilla fighter though, and it never mattered on whose soil I was fighting on. Soil is just another word for dirt.

I don't have to raise an army nor start a revolution, as it's coming with or without me, without any input from me.

I'm not some hot-headed kid with visions of glory, grandeur, nobility, ideals of bravery, a quest for combat, not a glee for wading in blood. I know better.

I was never a sprinter - but a long distance runner. I was never a point of light - more like a vague shadow. And there are many just as I describe all over this nation.

When I fought, I cheated, deceived, and misdirected. I never - ever - gave my enemies an even break. I hunted like a cat with the patience of a spider. Thought I earned myself some peace and quiet. Too bad. As soon as some dumbass kicks this thing back, I'll be reverting back to my ruthless, old, sinful ways.

Your questions such as targets, goodguys/badguys, organization, media, and planning, indicate you don't yet see how this will go down. Someone will make a mistake - a miscalculation - that in of itself may be inconsequential under other circumstances - but this time will be catastrophic on the tail end. The snowball that starts the avalanche.

One little .380 pistol, one wrong turn, and one man kicked off WWI, resulting in about 20,000,000 dead. Chance can play a big part, and it's just that easy. One little miscalculation.

And when things go completely to hell - in the words of Rohm Immanuel, counsel to the Annointed One - "never let a good crisis go to waste."

So. Some - a handful - will set the ship back on its original course. Oddly, our Constitution was written in blood, so it's not like we're going to get it dirty by putting it back into effect.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Well maybe I view history differently then you, but if you believe the elites haven't figured an armed American revolt into their equation, then I think your the one miscalculating.

Good discussion. Star for you.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

And those elites are so very vulnerable.

They do their calculating and planning in a vacuum among other elite intelligensia and academia.

They've never been compelled to get their hands dirty, and must - absolutely MUST - rely on their minions for the dirty work.

And THAT's their weakness. In a real-life struggle, they're as useless as tits on a tomcat. They lack personal resolve to get the job done, and they lack the skill set to get the job done.

That's their undoing.

All through history.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I will share some private info with you all. I do not do this often but as I have read the interplay I feel as though I should.

During the Invasion of Iraq 2003. I saw several stop signs spray painted. The word war had been painted underneath stop. This inspired me to spray paint too. I choose to spray paint some schools making my target audience the next generation. I sprayed messages about Kent state, Prescott Bush, JFK, and other stuff with the instructions to use search engines to see for themselves.

I wanted to start something. I figured the right words targeting the right people would do the right job.

I went on rainy nights to avoid cameras and choose covered areas so as to not have the paint washed away.

Eventually I choose to abandon graffiti for flyers. One can insert alot of flyers into news paper stands... but that targets a different audience.

In the end after about 2 and a half years of concentrated efforts I gave up, pulled away and moved to a rural area. If a rebellion is gonna come I shall be here. Cynicism has eaten away at me and I see to many folks willing to say alot but do little. One does not need bullets to fight a war one just needs resolve. I had it and spent it. Maybe others will pick up where I left off but in my time I found few willing. These days I just want to fend for myself and take care of my family. Share what I know with those who I know and the rest can talk about it till the cows come home because for what its worth, I did my part only to find people still addicted to entertainment and self interest. Folks that would rather enjoy a circus in safety rather than the blessed struggles of liberty.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by titorite]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Just exactly right. The elite do much thinking and planing but it's somebody else's butt they intend to sacrifice. There's only so many places for them to hide and only so many that they can relay their wants and orders to. In the end they will be in a spider hole just like Saddam ended up in crying for help and asking for forgiveness and mercy. Telling us they are willing to negotiate with OUR lives once more! Remember just 3% of 300 Million is a lot of pissed off bodies!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

And those elites are so very vulnerable.

They do their calculating and planning in a vacuum among other elite intelligensia and academia.

They've never been compelled to get their hands dirty, and must - absolutely MUST - rely on their minions for the dirty work.

And THAT's their weakness. In a real-life struggle, they're as useless as tits on a tomcat. They lack personal resolve to get the job done, and they lack the skill set to get the job done.

That's their undoing.

All through history.

And considering thses thoughts, does anyone know what triple canopy, blackwater, et al are up to these days?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrodturbo7

Right now, they're making paychecks, with very few working out of boredom. I know some guys who work for Triple Canopy, as well as Xe, and most are former military who are doing it for money.

These same former military are not only very skilled, but also very American.

A good number of former Special Ops, and a more capable, more dedicated, more intelligent, patriotic group cannot be found than among Special Ops personnel, active, retired, or inactive.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

What's also true are the high number that train with the SpecOps guys. They don't necessarily become SEALS or RECON or Green Berets but they have the same training for what ever Special Operation or mission they needed it for. There are many and they never forget their training! I have never believed for one minute that any that train for these elite services are anything but patriots and hard men and women. Their commitment is steadfast and their honor is true!

Zindo

[edit on 8/1/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by hotrodturbo7

Right now, they're making paychecks, with very few working out of boredom. I know some guys who work for Triple Canopy, as well as Xe, and most are former military who are doing it for money.

These same former military are not only very skilled, but also very American.

A good number of former Special Ops, and a more capable, more dedicated, more intelligent, patriotic group cannot be found than among Special Ops personnel, active, retired, or inactive.

Like all transnational corporations, these companies enjoy both patronage and revolving door relationships with the highest echelons of governments and their armed forces, tax breaks, support for exports, and all kinds of other incentives which help them to focus firmly on their bottom line – profit.

These companies recieve hundreds of millions of dollars a day from Pentagon contracts to provide goods and services to US armed forces. 90% of these companies business IS the U.S. government. The very same elites your talking about.

It's not about America. It's about corporatism AND even so within our own Armed Forces.

So...

I know the game with these guys too. I suppose the throw away pistols most of these guys carry aren't to cover any innocents they kill?

Jackie Idema wasn't torturing anyone either.

Explain New Orleans gun confiscation if most of these guys are so American.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Xtinguish]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Where is the tyranny all of a sudden?

I like how all of a sudden all the people who sat on their behinds as Bush shredded the Constitution and ran amok trying to start WW3 all of a sudden want a revolution because their talk-radio gods are commanding them to...

"Sheeple" indeed...

I was posting here while Bush was in office, and I said most ppl are
asleep and they still are today.

The man in the oval room doesn't matter as it says in the Obama
Deception, he is just a puppet for those pulling the strings.

JFK didn't want to play by their rules so he was killed.

His head was blown back and to the left in the citizens film.

The shot came from the front, and Oswald's shot would have came
from behind.

We got the story of banksters sneaking to jekyll island in 1910 to
plan the Federal Reserve that is as federal as federal express.

This country has been under the thumb of manipulators for a long time.

Only at the end, when it is likely too late will most ppl see what
is being setup for them.

We got a council member of La Raza on the supreme court,
everyone ready for Aztlan via the Reconquista movement ?

We got a eugenicist as a science czar, read Ecoscience and see,
by advocating mass forced sterilizations and forced abortions.

I won't even get into all the anti-gun members because most
sheep think guns are evil instead of people.

You can be killed by a kitchen knife, so we are gonna ban them,
we already ban knives over 3 inches yet they are in most
kitchens in America.

See the stupidity of it ?

Cops will give you a hard time if you carry a axe handle in your car,
but not a aluminum baseball bat if you have a glove and ball in there
to "provide cover" for you nefarious self defense thoughts.

It is friggin pathetic.

It's gone from evil guns, to evil knives, to evil stick ???

Orwell and Huxley were right, and Bush was a lying SOB, but
defending the current bunch of CFR, Trilateral, and Bilderberg scum
just because ppl were not awake under Bush is a poor excuse.

If it takes the current batch of corruption to wake up more of
the ppl then so be it.

But if you think the one man in DC is running this show you
are sadly mistaken.

You will notice Obama is keeping a fair bit of the Bush policies,
and some of the liberal sheep are giving him a pass.

I laughed my arse off when Rachel Maddow realized she had been played.

I wonder how many other lesbians and gays blinded by their
narrow focused agenda had their WTF moment around the same time.

All of these special interest groups have been divided from each
other so we are all at each others throats instead of united behind
the words of the founding fathers.

The puppet master elite are masters of making the masses
think it is US vs. some other group, distracting us from the
man behind the curtain pulling the strings playing us all like puppets.

As long as we are divided, we are not the UNITED states at all.

But as I have said MANY times before, you won't find me defending
these ppl that allowed America to be wrecked by these corrupt
politicians on both sides of the aisle.

I am headed for the hills and forests once the SHTF.

As we were warned this country would fall from within and in
my opinion it already has via the Non Representing Representatives.

Words will no longer sway those in the halls of power.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SchefSalad
reply to post by warrenb

Time for a third party is what im thinking.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by SchefSalad]

They will try to discredit it, and will set it up to fail, and when
they cannot drag it thru the mud and it looks like it is winning
they will send in infiltrators to subvert it.

Kennedy and Eisenhower warned about these groups long ago.

Those pulling the strings are too deeply entwined in the system.

A 3rd party will not rise without them allowing it, and if by some
miracle it does rise they will merely reassert their manipulations.

The only advice I can give now is get ready to hide very well,
or die fighting for what America used to be, but is more just a
memory with each passing day.

I'll be hiding in the forest far from the cities, just like they did
in the movie defiance, but I will not be kicking the hornet's nest.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtinguish
reply to post by dooper

Well maybe I view history differently then you, but if you believe the elites haven't figured an armed American revolt into their equation, then I think your the one miscalculating.

You and dooper have good points.

The elites plans were mentioned briefly in the Oliver North trials
in respect to the continuity of government plans.

It was quickly hushed up, and Jack Brooks was told an executive
session could be done away from all those pesky cameras and
microphones.

Can't have the ppl paying for the government hearing what it is
planning for them can we ?

The government has several large tunnel boring machines that
have been busy around the country.

When you see most of the talking sock puppets vanish from TV,
that is likely the 11th hour.

Other places much like mount weather have been built similar to what
has been done in Russia at Mount Yamantau.

My question is do they mean to Achieve Rule #1 by Mr. Pianka's
method, or by Mr. Holdren's method.

Rule #1 - 6.2 billion need to die

Professor Pianka wanted to kill billions with airborne Ebola and gets standing ovation

Holdren's Ecoscience guideline to forced abortions and mass sterilization

All of their hopes and dreams of killing human kind have been
well outlined in Limits to Growth, and Holdren's book Ecoscience.

This makes me wonder how many of these are the children of those
who were brought over via Operation Paperclip ?

Ppl who think that the world leaders dancing around the owl in
a forest in California listening to human screams added for realism
in a mock human sacrifice are christians are truly sheep.

Bohemian Grove

This and many other things have been going on in plain sight,
and the ppl are soooooo asleep they do not believe it, the same
way the Germans didn't believe it until they were dragged to
the death camps to clean them up.

I can almost hear the bleating of the sheeple here in the USA.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You are suggesting this is all corporate. Now I know for a fact that you've never read "Anabasis," by Xenophone.

These men who can and will fight under their own flag are nothing new, and Xenophone, the Horse Whisperer, set out on a noble task, but were mislead by Cyrus the Younger.

Their subsequent betrayal and survival was a testament to their capability.

To my shame, the things I am best at are illegal, immoral, or unethical. Some things come natural, I just have a great natural skill at some things that I certainly didn't learn at home.

We've all seen kids whose natural computer skills can circumvent the technologies of hundreds of computer experts.

We've all seen a kid who had an uncanny natural mechanical ability. Or a young one who without formal training, had already mastered a musical instrument.

Some men are good at fighting with their fists, and some are good at fighting with weapons. Part natural skill and propensity, part detailed and persevering training and practice.

So if their situation will not permit them to serve in the military, then what is a man with these skills to do?

After all, some of the most chickenschitt items will keep a man out of the military. One indiscretion as a young man, behavior characteristics that belay the concepts of love and goodwill among men. A perforated ear drum, flat feet, a minor injury, or a slight hearing problem.

So they go where they feel they can do the most good.

It's a corporation? So's the local hospital. The local grocery store. A corporation is a LEGAL entity, not the soul of every employee.

These men do good things. They on occasion are unbelievably harsh and ruthless.

Bottom line? They're paid to do a job. Not argue the political or moral nuances. They actually don't give a damn.

And after seeing bodies dragged and burned, yep - those who get too close are tasked.

The skill sets of these men were the same, identical skill sets of our mercenaries under Washington. Of course the pay sucked, and they usually didn't get paid, but they were there - fighting - against the country as it stood.

You really should get to know some of these men. Really fine gentlemen, but don't expect them to spend any time arguing any point. Their strong points are not talking, but acting.

Something our leaders have absolutely no clue about, and certainly no experience at.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtinguish
reply to post by dooper

I never said the entire military would stand on one side, I was affirming YOUR point that only small numbers are needed. Is it only small numbers needed on our side or can the U.S. government have an advantage there too?

Your post is attempting to prove what? That you'll have some trained men and women in your armed revolution? Ok...so? Who are you fighting? Who will your first bullet be aimed at? Then what? Do you have a plan? Is there any organization for this revolution? When does the fighting go to far? How do you prove YOUR the good guys? How will the media view it? What HAVE YOU done so far besides consider armed confrontation?

The federal government has advanced equipment and any long drawn
out battle will likely see massive firepower brought down on foot soldiers.

Think air superiority, think AC-130's, think predator drones.

The only hope for any kind of real change will come by taking down
the the ppl with strings attached, the puppets and the puppeteers.

Organizing this thou via any kind of electronics communications
will be revealed and you will be locked up.

What is happening now is most ppl are getting ready for unrest,
riots, and possible open revolt.

Most ppl are thinking to just defend their families and friends.

TPTB will have to do something very bad to stir the public from
their sports worship, religion worship, and bimbo worship.

TPTB know this fairly well too, so they are slowly and carefully
sheering the sheep and talking soothingly to the sheep, because
they know they only get to skin it once.

The massive robbery that is occurring via the Fed printing trillions
of dollars and refusing to tell the government itself where it went
alludes to how broken the system has become.

Even this does not stir the sheeple.

The Tea baggers stopped their DC protest because they were told
they would need a permit.

Any REAL protesters would tell them 1st amendment and start
their protest regardless.

The sheeple are pacified and docile, and until that ends, we will not see
any real change, just more of the same crony capitalism and corruption.

Trillions of dollars pissed away of our children and grand children's futures.

And so it goes...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Bottom line? They're paid to do a job. Not argue the political or moral nuances. They actually don't give a damn.

Exactly. How does that not prove my point? I'm not really sure where your argument is going. In post you have told me these men will always fight for the American people, and then in your last they don't care about political or moral nuances? Which is it?

Lastly I do know some of these men. I'm actually going out for drinks with an ex E-7 SF 3rd Group ODA 326 member, now a PMC, tonight. I know exactly who these men are.

BTW if your point to me is that these men will disobey orders due to the moral/political nuances they don't care about, well you still haven't explained to me New Orleans. What happened there with National Guard and Blackwater?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I could be mistaken, but I THOUGHT is clearly stated NUANCES.

Nuances are much different from principles, truths, oaths and basics.

Nuances are generally an academic practice of hair-splitting - such as lawyers engage in. They love it, but in reality, it has little real core value. Good God. How many ways can one chew a mouthful?

Nuances. Generally, intellectual exercises in futility.

So while some may bend the rules of engagement, a few military regs, or some elements of the rules of war in the process of interrogation, they are all aware of the Constitution and the principles thereof.

They know the differences. The principles. The main points.

Anyone worth his salt - in combat - has on occasion violated some of these same Army regulations - IF he's worth a damn.

Anyone worth his salt - in combat - has likely violated orders at one time or another.

To get the job done.

There's no conflict here, in spite of what you seem to want to portend.

Just tell me what you want done, and leave me to it.

Never tell me how to do it.

And I'll get it done.

Just like millions of others have done over the millennia, just as others do every day.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Great stuff guys!
I wish I could give out more than one star!
I do not need to add a thing!
Thanks ex-misltech!
I'm pretty sure the strange booms we hear here, are not sonic in nature.
The sheeples sleep amazingly soundly, dont they?
I think its hilarious "we" are just now waking up!

Oh well, see you all on the other side.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I know the mentality and your only confirming my point.

The ends justify the means?

Major American rights violated, Unconstitutional wars, and torture are seen as nuances and bending the rules?
What exactly are you defending here? I'm not saying these men are bad and immoral. I am saying the exact mentality you continue to describe over and over IS the problem.

So I suppose in some way we are in agreement. I'm just saying its wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join