It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rebellion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtinguish

Just remember that the puppeteer has little to work with once you cut the puppet/s out of the show. Got to put together a whole new act.

And as a gentleman in appearance, I would never name names.

Ten minutes from my door lives who was internationally known as the world's largest arms dealer. He didn't run a few guns, he armed entire nations and armies. One phone call, and I can have an appointment this evening.

His black book of phone numbers and contacts are rather . . . significant. Those who pull the strings. Those who MAKE things happen.

Dubai. Kabul. Islamabad. Moscow. Tehran. Marseilles. On and on and on.

You'll never, ever, completely take off the head, but the SOB of the moment isn't going very far with the legs cut out from under him.

So what are we talking about? Power? An illusion. Technology? I know of things, I've seen things, and I've operated things that the Military Industrial Complex would give their left testicle to get their hands on.

Chernobyl? Not an accident accident. The Russians merely had a package returned that they didn't believe possible.

Trust me. There's more in play here than meets the eye. And those few of us who wait for the other shoe to drop, well, we won't be left standing with only our manhood in our hands.

Concerned? Yes.

Worried? Not really.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Ugh.

What is that? Are your responses only to build some type of impression? The more and more I read, the more and more it smells

When do your post leave what you know, seen, and can do, to what you actually think?

At what point did illegal/legal arms trade not become part of the Military Industrial Complex?

You've seen? Yes I know you've seen things. You've seen a lot of things is what I gather. Excuse me as I dance like your words to dodge the BS being fired my way.

The air is starting to stink and someone might be crying foul. Might be best for me to leave.

Pops always did tell me not to believe everything I read.

I'm sure what you seen, know, have, and did are enough to warrent what you say, but its not enough for me to continue down the bloody brick road.

I'm making a left here. The sun seems to be shinning just a tad bit more this way. I hear its a dry heat.

Later.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Xtinguish]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
reply to post by xmotex

Do you think our Gov. is heading in the right direction? By taking taxpayer money giving it to the Fed to capitalize insolvent banks? Which are in fact still insolvent. Cap and Trade?

Autowrench:

No, I do not. What I do think is this: I think Bankers are running this who thing, and all they can think about is the bottom line, and how must money they can make by doing this or that. A Central Bank, and a corrupt Federal Reserve Bank, an illegal, privately owned corporation, not part of the "FED" or any other government agency. Funding comes from another illegally operated agency, the Internal Revenue Agency. The American people are living on credit based on credit based on credit, and it is a House of Cards, one day it will fall down.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

That odor you smell?

Your upper lip.

I frequently run into folks who have a limited intellect, but because they have no intellect, can't even recognize their own ignorance. Quite a dilemma.

They are unaware of the literature, unaware of existing published data, unknowing that for everything published, there's an entire gob of actual discovery.

The funny part? You can tell them the real truth, as they'll think it's a lie. Then you can turn around and tell the same ones a lie, and they'll think it's the truth.

Because what can be done, and is being done is sometimes unbelievable. So you lie and tone down the actual facts, and in essence lie, just to be believed.

If a man is slow, I can be patient. If a man is ignorant, I can teach. If a man is unlettered, I can teach him to read.

But outright willful ignorance? That's called stupid.

Can't fix stupid.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Well you'll have to excuse the ignorance.

We all don't have arms dealers that out gun the American war machine right down the street from us.

Still stuck on that 3%, or found yourself corrected by the ignorant?

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Xtinguish]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
anyone have a clue as to what song is used as the soundtrack in this video?
www.youtube.com...

can you PM me the name, much appreciated

[edit on 4-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The only numbers we have would indicate a small percentage participated in the war. In fact, the three percent is more like an average, and even then, a guess.

Over the eight years of the war, maybe a total of 10% of the population, including militia fought, but there was a whole of of coming and going.

Many signed up for a time, and when that time was up, they left.

At any one time though, I think the 3% number is a fair average.

10% of the total population over the eight years of fighting is probably another good average.

And I was here before he was. I had nothing to do with his decision to live where he would.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by dooper]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Your a good talker I'll give you that.

But, You trying to fix stupid or something?

I'm ignorant so why reply? Just need the last word in? Fine. It's yours.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

At the top is "freedomfighterradio.net" Maybe that site will have a listing of their playlist.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Xtinguish, hold on a moment, please.

For years, I've had a reserved, front row seat in the House of Stupid.

That's how I know so much about it! And believe it or not, it's contagious. Fortunately, as my presence indicates, it's not always terminal.

And I appreciate your words.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Come on, Extinguish, you don't have to be bashful here. I want to apologize too if it seems I'm a bit too strong in my replies, and I assure you, I'm not doing any "ranting." The truth is, some of us, possibly from past experiences elsewhere, have a pretty good idea of what a civil war may look like.

And since Westerners historically kill like no others on earth, any civil war in a Western culture would be one big-assed blood bath.

I believe that potential armed conflict SHOULD be discussed, since our Founding Fathers stated clearly, time and again, that this is always an option once a government begins to intrude on the lives of the populace.

They even placed the Second Amendment in our founding documents, providing for that very capability.

I never mentioned Cuba. Your previous postulation was that a single rifle or bullet would not be the end, and thus I asked if you were aware of Che Guevera. El Che went abroad to spread his Marxist revolution, and thanks to SAD, he ended with lead poisoning. Nine bullets, I believe, as did the other examples I gave.

I would never become a gorilla fighter, but have extensive experience as a guerilla fighter though, and it never mattered on whose soil I was fighting on. Soil is just another word for dirt.

I don't have to raise an army nor start a revolution, as it's coming with or without me, without any input from me.

I'm not some hot-headed kid with visions of glory, grandeur, nobility, ideals of bravery, a quest for combat, not a glee for wading in blood. I know better.

I was never a sprinter - but a long distance runner. I was never a point of light - more like a vague shadow. And there are many just as I describe all over this nation.

When I fought, I cheated, deceived, and misdirected. I never - ever - gave my enemies an even break. I hunted like a cat with the patience of a spider. Thought I earned myself some peace and quiet. Too bad. As soon as some dumbass kicks this thing back, I'll be reverting back to my ruthless, old, sinful ways.

Your questions such as targets, goodguys/badguys, organization, media, and planning, indicate you don't yet see how this will go down. Someone will make a mistake - a miscalculation - that in of itself may be inconsequential under other circumstances - but this time will be catastrophic on the tail end. The snowball that starts the avalanche.

One little .380 pistol, one wrong turn, and one man kicked off WWI, resulting in about 20,000,000 dead. Chance can play a big part, and it's just that easy. One little miscalculation.

And when things go completely to hell - in the words of Rohm Immanuel, counsel to the Annointed One - "never let a good crisis go to waste."

So. Some - a handful - will set the ship back on its original course. Oddly, our Constitution was written in blood, so it's not like we're going to get it dirty by putting it back into effect.

Mods you can penalize me for quoting a long post, but honestly I don't give a sh$$......why?

Because this is one of the greatest posts I've ever read.....period!

THIS IS THE TRUTH! Amen brother, as you know we are waiting, ready, and mother fu@(ing willing!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by OnTheFelt]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join