It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thank you Erik, I'm blown away by this all and i really really cant explain what this means to me... thank you so much.

love you

x

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladysharrowandherbarrow
Thank you Erik, I'm blown away by this all and i really really cant explain what this means to me... thank you so much.

love you

x

Awwwwwwwww!!! You're blushing! How cute is that? And You are absolutely RIGHT! Love cannot BE explained, only given, received and felt!

You are soooooooooo welcome and Thank You for Shining and Sharing here!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Alright All!

I'm logging off for now. I'll check back later this evening. Perhaps Veritas, Mere Mortal or Bring The Light will hop in in the mean time. Thank You All for a wonderful Morning and Afternoon! What a Blessing!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Good Morning, Every One!!

I am online and ready for You Each and All. Just a quick note here to let You know that I added some helpful videos concerning "Self Healing" and "Healing Another" to the website. The clearly show the correct Hand Placements in both instances. I thought that You might find that pretty handy, actually. =)

OK, let's get the day rolling along and I look forward to meeting You!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

[edit on 22/AugamThu, 06 Aug 2009 08:44:54 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well...., I thought I would post them here as well!!

Self Healing

Self Healing Part 1

Self Healing Part 2

Healing Another

Front of Body

Back of Body

Enjoy!!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

Oooops! Computer at work is heavily firewalled! Edited to actually imbed videos! Ha!

[edit on 22/AugpmThu, 06 Aug 2009 17:13:17 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

[edit on 22/AugpmThu, 06 Aug 2009 17:21:06 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

[edit on 22/AugpmThu, 06 Aug 2009 17:21:28 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
im just concerned about how half of the teen girls practice wicca and some say they learn reiki,not that i find anything wrong but i find lots of wrong with some crazy evil girl that thinks she can attack someone couse of a small misunderstanding. "he made me mad,ill crush his aura"
were meant to be good arent we? >_<
and yes i can use some light my way please i..kinda really need it

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
im just concerned about how half of the teen girls practice wicca and some say they learn reiki,not that i find anything wrong but i find lots of wrong with some crazy evil girl that thinks she can attack someone couse of a small misunderstanding. "he made me mad,ill crush his aura"
were meant to be good arent we? >_<
and yes i can use some light my way please i..kinda really need it

Hey, Stillalive!!!!

Wow! It is soooooo nice to meet You! Thank You sooo much for Blessing this Thread by Shining and Sharing Your Light with Us Each and All!!

I need You to do something for me, Dear One. I need You to find Your Self in a comfortable position sitting or lying, does not make a difference. I want You to place Your thoughts to Your Heart. I sense an emotional "ache" there. I want You to envision that ache as a thick black smoke and breathe it right down to your very own heart. Then I want You to breathe out the relief in the form of Blessed Loving Light to Every One. Do this several times.

Now that You are open and receptive, Please, please, PLEASE receive the Healing Light and Blessed Loving Energy coming to YOU now!!

I LOVE YOU more than YOU can Know!!!

=)Namaste

Erik

[edit on 22/AugamThu, 06 Aug 2009 10:13:18 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Can you send some my way? On the east coast.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet
Can you send some my way? On the east coast.

Thanks

Good Morning from the Coastal Redwoods of the West Coast, AlBeMet!

Soo nice to see You here Blessing Us One and All!!

Please receive the Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to YOU now!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hi Erik, I definitely applaud what you're doing, sending out all the healing energy. (Maybe this thread should be kept alive and various Reiki masters could send energy whenever they have time...)

Anyway, I'm a Reiki master too, and got a little skeptical when I read that you're giving "remote attunements"??? I've never heard of such a thing; and I've never seen an attunement being done other than in person. Remote healings, yes; attunements, I doubt it very much. Can you explain that to me, please?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
Hi Erik, I definitely applaud what you're doing, sending out all the healing energy. (Maybe this thread should be kept alive and various Reiki masters could send energy whenever they have time...)

Anyway, I'm a Reiki master too, and got a little skeptical when I read that you're giving "remote attunements"??? I've never heard of such a thing; and I've never seen an attunement being done other than in person. Remote healings, yes; attunements, I doubt it very much. Can you explain that to me, please?

Good Morning from the tallest trees in the world, Sylvie!

It's OK. You can be skeptical. I don't mind. My Distance Attunements are done in the same fashion as my Distance Healings. I have an effigy or image sitting in an upright chair and I perform an entire Usui Style Attunement on it and then send the Attunement to Whomever is asking. I have posted how to prepare for a Distance Attunement on both this Thread and my Site. Some traditionals do not agree with this unorthodox method and insist that it must BE done in person. My heart, My Master and Spirit happen to joyfully disagree. I do what I am told and My Master has humbly asked that this New Ethic of Our Lineage BE conducted in this way if necessary so as to get the most Healers Realized as possible in an efficient amount of time. Again, I understand that not All agree with this ethic and will insist that it does not work. I have testimony to the opposite as proof that it does. Just read this Thread!! Amazing Heroes these Dear Ones, One and Each and All!!!

I hope that I have sufficiently answered Your questions. I know many must exist and I am prepared for that. But I will continue on as I was intructed to do and I do it Lovingly with no sense of avarice, covetessness, or motive towards gainful profit in any way. This is FREE! I am motivated by Heart and Bodhichitta and Compassionate Lovingkindness from One Human BEing to Another.

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i would like to request some healing for me for over this weekend as i am going to a negative place

or should i say alot more negative than here

i will be self healing while i am there every day, its musts needs while i am there!

thankyou all for the abundance of love i feel on here

i love you Erik for starting this thread

love is free for everyone

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
i would like to request some healing for me for over this weekend as i am going to a negative place

or should i say alot more negative than here

i will be self healing while i am there every day, its musts needs while i am there!

thankyou all for the abundance of love i feel on here

i love you Erik for starting this thread

love is free for everyone

You got it, M&M!! Any When and Any Where!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

[edit on 22/AugpmThu, 06 Aug 2009 14:48:48 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
OK, One and All!

The 3 PM Healing just went out! The key to receiving it is to BE as open and receptive and clear as possible with an attitude of invitation and thankfulness.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hi Erik,

I was wondering if there is a specific time frame that you should wait until being attuned to a new level. From what I have read it seems like you should wait 2 months from the first Reiki I attunement to a Reiki II attunement.

Is this correct or can it be dependent on the individual. I ask because I have been studying Reiki for a while, even before this thread began. I just did not have the funding to be attuned by a local Reiki Master. You kindly attuned me to level I, and I would love to be attuned to level II, but I want to go about it in the right way.

Thank you for you love and kindness. It is making a difference!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by aTwistofReality
Hi Erik,

I was wondering if there is a specific time frame that you should wait until being attuned to a new level. From what I have read it seems like you should wait 2 months from the first Reiki I attunement to a Reiki II attunement.

Is this correct or can it be dependent on the individual. I ask because I have been studying Reiki for a while, even before this thread began. I just did not have the funding to be attuned by a local Reiki Master. You kindly attuned me to level I, and I would love to be attuned to level II, but I want to go about it in the right way.

Thank you for you love and kindness. It is making a difference!

Good Morning, Twist!

I usually recommend six to eight weeks between each level of Attunements to let the Energy open You up and heal You so that You are an unfettered, clear channel for it.

Every One is different. There are emotional issues, health issues and sometimes personality and religious issues. There is really no "cookie cutter" definitive pattern to it.

Some individuals certainly seem ready almost right away for the next step and they may very well be. But I still recommend no less than 6 weeks even if it is just to get the curriculum down to the point where it is second nature and no thought is required when dealing with a client. It is at that point, intuited fairly accurately and One is open enough to BE led by the Energy and not by their ego.

Does this help?

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Great thread Erik. It's always awesome to see people gather in a positive way... especially when there is so much negativity in the world these days. Dealing with stress and health issues myself, I would love a healing hug sent out here on the west coast!

I am looking forward to learning more about Reiki as I look through your site. (Sent a U2U). Your kindness in offering services at no cost is very thoughtful. (Many others out there charge a bundle for it). I'm sure most people here would be happy to 'pay it forward'. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy
Great thread Erik. It's always awesome to see people gather in a positive way... especially when there is so much negativity in the world these days. Dealing with stress and health issues myself, I would love a healing hug sent out here on the west coast!

I am looking forward to learning more about Reiki as I look through your site. (Sent a U2U). Your kindness in offering services at no cost is very thoughtful. (Many others out there charge a bundle for it). I'm sure most people here would be happy to 'pay it forward'. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience.

What an amazingly brave and courageous thing You have done. You have bared Your heart for All to see. And You know what We All saw when it cracked wide open? LIGHT!!!!!

Here! Take another helping. As much You like!

Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to You now!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hello to You Each and All!!!

Attunements went out this afternoon! A beautiful day in Humboldt County for it too!! Sunny, warm and a light breeze. So I had to channel my own LIGHT BREEZE!! Ha!!

So every One please welcome A Twist Of Reality as a brand spankin' new Reiki I!!!!!!

Go show her some Love and Light in her comment box on her Profile. K?

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A big congratulations to you A Twist Of Reality you now have an amazing road ahead of you. Please share your wonderful gift with any who may have need, you will find an incredible happiness when you do.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join