It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hi Erik!!

I was ready for you on Friday and this time I felt a rush of warmness - almost like adrenaline but peaceful if that makes sense!

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to do this for so many.

I had a very rough weekend, but I feel like this helped me get through it.

Namaste.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthFairie
Hi Erik!!

I was ready for you on Friday and this time I felt a rush of warmness - almost like adrenaline but peaceful if that makes sense!

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to do this for so many.

I had a very rough weekend, but I feel like this helped me get through it.

Namaste.

That makes perfect sense EF!! Nice that the Energy could take some of the rough edge from Your hectic weekend. Thank You for BEing willingly brave enough to open Your Self up as a Channel to the Healing Light and Love. That takes more courage than most people think. You are my Hero!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Good Morning to You Each and All!!

This is just a reminder that today at 3pm PST, I send out Healing Love and Light and tomorrow at 3pm, 3:15 pm and 3:30 pm PST, I send out the Attunements for Reiki I, II and III.

I LOVE YOU ALL more than YOU can know!!!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
thank you so much Erik

this will be much appreciated

namaste.....

MM

xxxxxxx

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh Reiki is healing? I don't do Reiki, but I do heal. It's my psychic ability. It's called Vitakinesis (this ability branches off telekensis/psychokensis)... I heal with energy. I've never heard off Reiki. All I know is that it's healing...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
thank you so much Erik

this will be much appreciated

namaste.....

MM

xxxxxxx

You are most welcome, My Lady!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mimroro
Oh Reiki is healing? I don't do Reiki, but I do heal. It's my psychic ability. It's called Vitakinesis (this ability branches off telekensis/psychokensis)... I heal with energy. I've never heard off Reiki. All I know is that it's healing...

Good Morning, Mimroro from the Tallest Trees in the World!

Yes! Reiki is healing! Thank You soooo much for shining Your Loving Light here on this thread. Much appreciated. Anything and Everything You want to know about Reiki and it's application and living it can be found here for FREE!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hello Erik,
Can you tell me where can I learn about the symbols of Reiki?
And how do we use them? Is it all by our imagination or is there a specific way?
Thankyou!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stcaf
Hello Erik,
And how do we use them? Is it all by our imagination or is there a specific way?
Thankyou!

Hello stcaf!

I will be posting the Reiki Symbols on my site probably tomorrow with an explanation of what each one is for and what level attunement you receive them. Hang in there! They're comin'!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hello to You Each and All!

This is just a reminder that I will be sending out Attunements today at the following times:

3:00 pm PST: Reiki I

3:15 pm PST: Reiki II

3:30 pm PST: Reiki III/Master

Instructions for how to prepare for an Attunement can be found here.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

This is just a reminder that I am still providing my services for free and the schedule is as follows:

Mondays and Fridays, 3 pm PST thru 3:30 pm PST

Reiki I thru Reiki III Distance Attunements

Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3 pm PST

Requested Distance Healings

Any One new to this thread and what it is about, please refer to the OP. I also strongly suggest reading the entire thread as there is lots of valuable info throughout and it is also a written testimony to the power of Reiki Healing. It may change YOU!

In lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Glad I stopped back by the thread! Think I could get on the schedule for a remote attunement? Have had a lot of stress due to a busy life and some outside emotional stress.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
Glad I stopped back by the thread! Think I could get on the schedule for a remote attunement? Have had a lot of stress due to a busy life and some outside emotional stress.

Yeah!! Stop by the website or post here what day is good for You and what level and We'll make it happen. Kewl!

In Lovingkindness,

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hi again, Erik,

I am having a good time using Reiki... my daughter liked that I rid her of a terrible headache a couple weeks ago. And I use it on myself a lot for heck pain, headaches, or whatever pops up, it is just awesome.

If the above post is still the schedule, can I slot myself in for a Reiki II attunement on Tuesday?

Thanks again Erik for all your work!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Hi again, Erik,

I am having a good time using Reiki... my daughter liked that I rid her of a terrible headache a couple weeks ago. And I use it on myself a lot for heck pain, headaches, or whatever pops up, it is just awesome.

If the above post is still the schedule, can I slot myself in for a Reiki II attunement on Tuesday?

Thanks again Erik for all your work!

Hey! Glad the Energy is working through You so well!! Kewl! Tuesday. Reiki II.

You got it!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste,

Erik

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Just a quick note that if any One has been attuned as a Reiki III/Master by me, to please remind me on the post I created on the site. It is hard to keep track of who attuned to what! *Whew!*

Anyhoo it is important that You do so as I certify at this level and You have a certificate coming to You. You want that, right?

A loving reminder in Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

Hello Erik,
Thankyou!

Hello stcaf!

I will be posting the Reiki Symbols on my site probably tomorrow with an explanation of what each one is for and what level attunement you receive them. Hang in there! They're comin'!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

They don't keep the symbols secret anymore?
yes, I am a practitioner.

[edit on 113030p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

Hello Erik,
Thankyou!

Hello stcaf!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

They don't keep the symbols secret anymore?
yes, I am a practitioner.

[edit on 113030p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

No! The symbols haven't been a "secret" for a while now. Thank goodness. I see no practicality or pragmatic application in keeping Universal Knowledge in a box. In those conditions, it smacks of elitism especially when One apparently shows their dedication by spending a large sum (not available to most even though All would benefit) to gain those secrets. This is not the way to spread Light that is not only beneficial for All but is All!!

Set free that which is already free...

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste,

Erik

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

In those conditions, it smacks of elitism especially when One apparently shows their dedication by spending a large sum (not available to most even though All would benefit) to gain those secrets.

I agree I was give the gift of Reiki freely, what about the attunement?

Is that not necessary any longer?

I was doing healing work before I became Reiki practitioner.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by redwoodjedi

In those conditions, it smacks of elitism especially when One apparently shows their dedication by spending a large sum (not available to most even though All would benefit) to gain those secrets.

I agree I was give the gift of Reiki freely, what about the attunement?

Is that not necessary any longer?

I was doing healing work before I became Reiki practitioner.

I give everything freely except for personal healing session which could take up to two hours depending on what the Energy does. In these cases I usually ask for a donation of what the patient "feels" it was worth to them. That is the only case in which I accept money or barter.

By the way, just for You, I just posted the Symbols and how to draw them on the site. There a few variations on some, but this does not seem to diminish their effect. I have posted the ones that I use in Attunements and Healings and they have bade well for me thus far in my years of experience. Enjoy!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste,

Erik

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join