It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
bringthelight, I 've realized that You are in contact with this brilliant feeling that You won't forget! :-)
just switch on the light! :-)

To all new workers of Light: Mere_Mortal, Prokopio, double_frick , floattothetop, Solarsicarian, Blujay, EarthFairie, gYvMessanger and Universal Illumination, Perhaps You are interested in my experiences, how to use Reiki 1 also for abstract stuff like your special situations or wishes? Write them down on a sheet of paper, then put the paper in a small box and give a lot of wonderful Reiki to it! It works! :-)

with Love, Light and Sunshine
Kosmonautin

[edit on 3-8-2009 by kosmonautin]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Good Morning to You Each and All!

I am back online and ready to go whenever All of You are!

May Your day be filled with Boundless Blessing and the endless opportunities they bestow.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

A wonderful morning indeed!
I was thinking of writing and even asking you to share how it feels to stand in the Redwood Forest, but then I felt it. A beautiful gift from our intelligent universe, HUGE, yet minute.

I love you!

~Evan

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hello Erik,

I missed calling you for my attunement, I do apologize. However, I will tell you that all day yesterday I could not stand to be in my house or inside at all. There was the strongest pull to be in nature away from the concrete, noise and distraction. It was the most beautiful day and I felt so connected to everything all day.
I have really gotten away from a healthy lifestyle lately, but this is a wonderful way to get back into it and start over anew.

I haven't felt any tingling or any of the other things people talk about after being attuned, but I'm sure my time will come.

It's funny, but the more I learn about Reiki, the more I realize that I was actually performing healing for years without knowing there was a label or name for what I was doing. I would always envision warm, brilliant light flowing from my heart out from my hands and I would see it filling up whoever or whatever I was touching and expelling negative dirty energy out. I find it fascinating that instinctually we all have this ability.

Thank you Erik! You are one of the most beautiful souls I have ever encountered.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf

I was thinking of writing and even asking you to share how it feels to stand in the Redwood Forest, but then I felt it. A beautiful gift from our intelligent universe, HUGE, yet minute.

I love you!

~Evan

Good Morning, Big Guy!!

Yes! The mists are hanging in the big trees nicely today: kissing them softly with their ethereal caresses while whispering secrets of the ancients passed on. The scent of Himalaya Blackberry blossom touches the nose lightly as they tease the future sense with the promise of yummy fruit and my Jay and Raven friends heckle One another as the sparrows, finches and hummingbirds flit about chirping the Morning's gossip to whomever should listen. All in All, a very nice Morning already in progress.

Boundless Blessings and Endless Love to You, Brother!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
good afternoon Erik

one and all

thankyou Erik for your loving kindness

i got my attunement albeit later than expected

but it was worth it in the end

maybe there was a slight time delay!

MM

xx

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
good afternoon Erik

one and all

thankyou Erik for your loving kindness

i got my attunement albeit later than expected

but it was worth it in the end

maybe there was a slight time delay!

MM

xx

No Delay in time whatsoever, Sweetie!! You got it exactly when and where You were supposed to!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmonautin
bringthelight, I 've realized that You are in contact with this brilliant feeling that You won't forget! :-)
just switch on the light! :-)

To all new workers of Light: Mere_Mortal, Prokopio, double_frick , floattothetop, Solarsicarian, Blujay, EarthFairie, gYvMessanger and Universal Illumination, Perhaps You are interested in my experiences, how to use Reiki 1 also for abstract stuff like your special situations or wishes? Write them down on a sheet of paper, then put the paper in a small box and give a lot of wonderful Reiki to it! It works! :-)

with Love, Light and Sunshine
Kosmonautin

[edit on 3-8-2009 by kosmonautin]

Great to know, thank you !!

Peace. love and light.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I love you!

~Evan

Hi, I just had to chime in here regarding the Redwoods. I relocated to NorCal about 4 years ago. I'd only been in beach and tropical settings until then. I have to tell you that there is nothing like being amongst these giants. We have a place called Big Basin here that is absolutely magical. Even just minutes from my home, I can enjoy a secret raging river and the company of the Redwoods, and all the little creatures. It renders me speechless at times and near tears if I really focus on the beauty.

I've been practicing my Reiki on the cats and the plants so far. Two of the cats go crazy purring, but one will have nothing to do with it ... yet.

Soon, I will try it on my daughter to see how good I am! I still have a great sense of calm and peace.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

I love you!

~Evan

Hi, I just had to chime in here regarding the Redwoods. I relocated to NorCal about 4 years ago. I'd only been in beach and tropical settings until then. I have to tell you that there is nothing like being amongst these giants. We have a place called Big Basin here that is absolutely magical. Even just minutes from my home, I can enjoy a secret raging river and the company of the Redwoods, and all the little creatures. It renders me speechless at times and near tears if I really focus on the beauty.

I've been practicing my Reiki on the cats and the plants so far. Two of the cats go crazy purring, but one will have nothing to do with it ... yet.

Soon, I will try it on my daughter to see how good I am! I still have a great sense of calm and peace.

Oh, those lucky Kitties!!

Next time your up here, Blujay, get in touch with me and I will pay the coffee!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hello to You Each and All!!

I am Logging off for a couple of hours as it is Attunement Monday!!!

Check back later to see who the New Loving Light Deliverers are!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hi-
Ive only read some of the posts on this thread- yet, Ive had reiki given to me for free from a close relative to whom Ive connected with since she first joined my family.

I love it, and its so relaxing. Yet, it plagues me because she seems so exhausted after shes done with me- Yet, she insists that I see her as often as possible (which isnt too much b/c we live so far away).

I once asked her if she could tell me what energy she felt through me simply because she appeared frightened afterward.

Do you think there is something wrong with me?
Can my energy be that bad as to wear someone out like that? She almost seems to be reaching out to me in order to help but refuses to describe what energy or what she saw/felt during treatment. Any ideas?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hi, my left shoulder has been killin me, send some healing my way!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally
Hi-
Ive only read some of the posts on this thread- yet, Ive had reiki given to me for free from a close relative to whom Ive connected with since she first joined my family.

I love it, and its so relaxing. Yet, it plagues me because she seems so exhausted after shes done with me- Yet, she insists that I see her as often as possible (which isnt too much b/c we live so far away).

I once asked her if she could tell me what energy she felt through me simply because she appeared frightened afterward.

Do you think there is something wrong with me?
Can my energy be that bad as to wear someone out like that? She almost seems to be reaching out to me in order to help but refuses to describe what energy or what she saw/felt during treatment. Any ideas?

No there is nothing wrong with you and weather or not there is an issue with your energy it shouldn't be affecting the Reiki giver. In giving Reiki it does not drain the giver at all. Time healing may be a factor as after a full day of healing you will probably be tired or hungry but thats for natural reasons.

There is however a problem that can occur when giving Reiki in that if the giver tries to hard they will tend to send their own energy, which is unnecessary. This will definitly cause the giver the be drained. A Reiki practitioner doesn't send their own energy they channel the universal life force, not their own. A Reiki practitioner can become to emotionally involved at times for various reasons, when this happens they tend to try harder to send the energy, however all this does is send their own energy along with it. It can be easy to lose sight of but as a healer we need to just relax and know that the energy is doing its work, don't try to force the energy along.

I used to use my own energy to heal myself and while it worked it would leave me tired and sometimes give me headaches, plus it wouldn't give me the uplifting happiness that Reiki does. I always feel calmed, relaxed, centered and an all around goodness when giving Reiki.

As for her appearing frightened this could also be a number of things. You may have missread her for one if she is drained from sending her own energy. Also Reiki does create a link between sender and reciever however I can't see even how if she is very sensative to energies that those energies would come off as frightning. The link can however help other abilities if she knows how to read them so there is a possibility that maybe she sees something else but that wouldn't be from giving you Reiki it would be because a link is created and she alowed herself to read it.

As for what I think is the case here, my money would be on simply missreading becoming drained from using her own energy as being frightened. You don't seem like a bad person at all to me so if something is wrong with your energy it is due to any number of normal causes. However if something is wrong with your energy fear not as that is a fairly simple fix for Reiki.

If you would like me to see what I can find out and heal any problems found then simply ask me as a conscious acceptance of my Reiki energy. I wish you all the best friend, and please know that you are not hurting her, when she heals you she heals herself as well. Take care.~

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
plz pick me ,down and out

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Good Morning to You Each and All!

Right away, I have to tell You that no, repeat no Attunements went out yesterday due to unforeseen circumstances beyond my physical control. Nothing serious, just timeline conflictions that did not mesh well. However, All is not lost, Dear Ones! I will do the Distance Healing at 2:45 PM PST today and then resume the Distance Attunement Schedule as outlined for yesterday. Anyone who had special situations because of time, I know who You are and yes, Your Attunements will resume today as well. I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hello All!

I wanted to post some simple instructions on how to receive a Distance Attunement for any Degree.

1) Make sure you are relaxed for at least 30 minutes prior to the Attunement.

2) At the time of the Attunement, please be sitting in a comfortable straight-backed chair.

3) Hold your open hands, palms up at about chest level like You are reading a book. Hold for five minutes.

4) After the five minutes, You are done. Relax and take it easy the rest of the day. Do a Self Healing right away as well as doing healings on any willing recipients, pets included.

5) Drink plenty of water that day.

You may feel the sensation of "Warm Hands" come to You. Put them down on Yourself. Once they are down, You may feel a sensation analygous to a feeling of rippling, warm water under Your hands. When this sensations starts leave them there until it stops. This is the signal to move to the next position.

If you feel light-headed or wonky, don't worry Yourself over it. The energy is going to ferret out and purge all emotional scars and hurts as well as begin healing any latent aches and pains You may have. You are BEing made into a clear and flowing channel, a conduit of Healing Light that flows in through your Crown Chakra and flows out of Your heart and hands! Wow!!

That's it!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Hi....

I am VERY interested in learning to heal Reiki style...

can you help me?

Jeff

[email protected]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu

Hi....

I am VERY interested in learning to heal Reiki style...

can you help me?

Jeff

[email protected]

Hello and Blessed Gooooood Morning to You, Jeff!!

Everything you need to know and learn to BEcome a Loving Deliverer of Healing Light is posted here for FREE!! My only request is that you Share and Shine on this Thread what You learn and feel in the same Loving manner and ethic that has been presented. Ok?

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinclâire
plz pick me ,down and out

Please, please, please, Dear One, accept and receive the Healing Light and Blessed Loving Energy coming to You now!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

=)Namaste

Erik

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join