It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I am amazed at the ability and sincerity of this thread!

And yes, 'redwood' I myself feel evil at times yet know that everything contains within itself it exact contrary- for if it didnt then how would we know 'good' from 'bad' , etc., its its backdrop if you will.

I always felt guilty afterward making her so tired but I feel much better now! Thank you! Its good to know people like you exist!

My days rite now are are tough and filled with temptation - I hate to ask more of you, but any positive energy sent miles away to Connecticut would be appreciated. You, are appreciated!!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
tanks Erik

my alarm is set!

slainte

It's All done, Sweetie!! You're a Reiki II!!!

Every One show Her some Love and Light, cuz this Girl can now send Distance Healing!!!! Yeah!!!

I LOVE YOU M&M!!!!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TartCake
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Hello,
I'm a level II practitioner and I would love to learn level III. My master teaches the master level once a year and due to unfortunate events I could not participate. What is your website?

Thank you

Namaste

Ashley

Well Hello, Dear Ashley!!!!

Sooooo nice to meet YOU!!! Wow! Lovely Energy!!

Everything YOU need to know to realize your Self as a Master Deliverer of Loving Light and Healing Blessed Energy is found here for FREE!!!

My only request is that You share All that You learned and re-membered here with US Each and All!!

Thank You for Blessing this Thread with Your Light, Dear One!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Kitty is a changed kitty now!

On to my observations about my self healing. This morning I had a strange pain in my left hip, could have been from a strange yoga position.. anyway, I decided to give it a whirl, half expecting nothing to happen.... well, I gave myself the Reiki in the hip area, and within a few short minutes, it was completely gone. Now, my mind went into denial for a second, thinking this is crazy, but I bet the pain will come right back, and it did NOT!

I have a question about eyesight. Is Reiki known to improve it? Because today for the first time in maybe a year or so, I could read a food label without grabbing for glasses... and I carry my glasses everywhere.

You are awesome, Erik!!

I Think that cat must BE a Master by now!!! Ha! ; )

Reiki is amazing, Blujay! No doubt about it, Girl!! You're Amazing!

I LOVE YOU!!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aTwistofReality
Hello everyone,

I would just like to say that from my personal experience I have learned that you need to allow energy to heal you before it will work.

This thread has been wonderful for me. I want to thank everyone for posting your results of the healing and attunements. These responses have energized me and helped me focus on healing others and myself.

Saturday morning is a perfect example. I was dealing with some severe pain and did not want to get out of bed.

I used Reiki to rid myself of the pain and as soon as I channeled the energy and allowed it to heal me, the pain completely went away! It did not take hours or even minutes. It was a matter of seconds. This is the first time I have had that fast of an experience and I credit it to the positive energies coming from this group.

I have also used Reiki to help my grandmother who broke some ribs. I did this by phone with her and she was so happy she started crying.

Reiki works for me and I am very grateful to be able to share it with others.

I just want to thank you to everyone and say you are loved more than you know!

Wooooohooohoooo!!! Give it up for Twist, cuz She's now a Reiki I!!!!! Yeah!!!! I bet Your hands are hummin'!!!

Every One show this Amazing Lady some Love and Light!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally
I am amazed at the ability and sincerity of this thread!

And yes, 'redwood' I myself feel evil at times yet know that everything contains within itself it exact contrary- for if it didnt then how would we know 'good' from 'bad' , etc., its its backdrop if you will.

I always felt guilty afterward making her so tired but I feel much better now! Thank you! Its good to know people like you exist!

My days rite now are are tough and filled with temptation - I hate to ask more of you, but any positive energy sent miles away to Connecticut would be appreciated. You, are appreciated!!

Wow!!!! Thank YOU sooo much for the Lovingkindness!!! How Beautiful!!!

Healing Light and Blessed Loving Energy coming to YOU now!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladysharrowandherbarrow
Thanks Erik for the distance information..thank you for all this effort and kindness.

It's my birthday today as well so it feels right and almost a year to the day of my first reiki treatment. During that i felt a huge pressure on my forehead and sinus area then lifting to lightness sparkling inside my eyelids.

thanks to you all for such a lovely thread of light and good..

kindest

g
My son has gone camping and surfing this week and they had to drive a long distance..I was sitting down just visualising them on a safe trip and saw many anglels and white light spinning around the car on the motorway.

Wooohoo!!!

You're a Reiki I!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!

I am soooo excited for YOU!!

I LOVE YOU more than YOU can know!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Hello,
I have read the materials for the Master Reiki attunement section, on Fridays you will do the mass group attunement for the master level?

Namaste

Ashley

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TartCake

Hello,
I have read the materials for the Master Reiki attunement section, on Fridays you will do the mass group attunement for the master level?

Namaste

Ashley

I will try to do Attunements for all three Degrees every Monday and Friday. I posted an entire schedule on both this Thread and the Site. Enjoy!

Wow! Master!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hello there, I just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the kind words Erik. I am here to help with anything if there is a need. However you are the one that deserves the praise. I am continually blown away by the positivity and love in this thread. You have done something here I didn't think possible, thank you for all that you are doing. Count me on board for anything I may do to help friend. I am master level Usui Reiki attuned many times over in the Takata Lineage. I have also been trained in some other helpful styles so please use me if needed.

Thank you again friend, amazing work you are doing here. Take care.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
1Veritas, I also want to thank You for your presence! It's a fact: your valuable informations are clear and important :-)

In lovingkindness
kosmonautin

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ladysharrowandherbarrow, Congratulations! That really must have been a perfectly wonderful birthday with an incredible present for your whole Future! My very best wishes to you! :-)

Genius, so many people are sending out universal Love into the world! Practise it a lot and you’ll get a very shiny charisma which will let everyone else see and feel your Love and Light. So don't be surprised if someone asks you how you are and expects to hear about, for instance, a pregnancy or a new love relationship ;-)

Thanks to everyone for shining!
Kosmonautin

[edit on 5-8-2009 by kosmonautin]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Good Morning to You Each and All!!

I am back online and ready for today's adventures and what it may bring to me.

Wow!! Yesterday was exciting! All kinds of newly Attuned Light-filled folks!

Now, I have a little minor issue that was brought to my attention in a discreet manor and I would like to address it now with this post. It is also posted on the Site so there is no confusion on this matter. So here goes.

Attuning to a New Lineage

Some of You that have come to me are from Lineages or Styles of Healing Touch that are intrinsically different than that of the Takata style Usui method that is my Lineage. So, if You are a different Lineage or Style than this and seek an Attunement to the next Degree, I would kindly suggest starting over with the first Degree in the Usui Lineage. There are just enough discrepencies in style and technique that I think warrant a more clear understanding of what I am attuning You to. It is important to keep the teachings of the Lineage clear and unmuddied as what they have to offer is pure. Now I may present a slightly different and non-traditional ethic, but I have not changed any of the teachings.

Again, all of the material is posted on the Site with two confirmed free and legitimate sources in the Usui Lineage. Please study them and know them to the point of Second Nature before asking for your first or next Attunement. I think this is a reasonable request and as this instruction and certification is for the most part free (save for a small fee to cover materials and S/H of certificate), it makes the purity that much more important.

I thank You Each and All for Your kind understanding in advance.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

[edit on 22/AugamWed, 05 Aug 2009 10:08:56 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hi Erik,

Thank you for the attunement. I sleept better than in a very long time. Today I've been feeling very much grounded and level headed compared to in the last few weeks. I've also started a three week liquid detox diet today that I hope will further help me in my energy and light work. I want to read the master manual a few times before I'm ready to help with your work attuning others to the reiki energy levels.

However If anyone need remote healing through reiki I am willing to take requests via U2U to help Erik with the load. I am on GMT +2 at the moment so I may be asleep when you are awake but I will answer your request as soon as I possibly can.

About my reiki background:
I have been trained and certified level 2 Tera Mae sekhem reiki healer since about 2003 and received my master attunement to Usui-do from Erik last night.

Love and light

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
Hi Erik,

Thank you for the attunement. I sleept better than in a very long time. Today I've been feeling very much grounded and level headed compared to in the last few weeks. I've also started a three week liquid detox diet today that I hope will further help me in my energy and light work. I want to read the master manual a few times before I'm ready to help with your work attuning others to the reiki energy levels.

However If anyone need remote healing through reiki I am willing to take requests via U2U to help Erik with the load. I am on GMT +2 at the moment so I may be asleep when you are awake but I will answer your request as soon as I possibly can.

About my reiki background:
I have been trained and certified level 2 Tera Mae sekhem reiki healer since about 2003 and received my master attunement to Usui-do from Erik last night.

Love and light

AMAZING!!!! Look how brightly You Shine!!! You take as much time as You need to get comfortable and let the Energy work through You and with You. Wow!! I LOVE YOU my Master!!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Dear Erik , thank you for yesterday it was my birthday and also a huge full moon.

I do need to ask a question ..

when i first posted here I mentioned that I was to be initiated by my friends both of whom went to India to to meet Ramesh Balsekar over the past few weeks.

Both had been initiated by Phyllis Lei Furumoto many years ago.

Yesterday we met to have birthday tea and I wanted to pick the brains of the master reiki whom was to initiate me.

One wanted to charge me , the other was giving it for free to people ie both treatments and initiations, though less of the latter.

Now I explained that many people now give reiki for free so why do for instance people have to pay 10,000 dollars as laid down by the reiki alliance.. well I was told by that it shows that one will find the money if it is to be etc...etc etc..

Ok to cut a long story short ..one of the masters has manic episodes, is an incredible person and gives all he can to whom he can, has lived in India and lived with his guru for many a moon.

Before i could get home in time for your attunement i needed to help him get into his car, without dragging him out by his ear I just looked at the clock 10 mins to go .

and just thought ..ok I wont be ready in time..i can make these people sad or just be.

After helping him to his car .. and nudging him along the footpath as he talks to everyone he meets...including foxes last night.. I had my hand on his back to hug him, when he just said to me...I can feel reiki in your hands and you have not been initiated yet.. so i pulled my hand away . Now i have known him for years , we hug always and are quite tactile.. he has never said this before.

is it important that i was not sitting.. at the right time..

sorry =[

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmonautin
1Veritas, I also want to thank You for your presence! It's a fact: your valuable informations are clear and important :-)

In lovingkindness
kosmonautin

Thank you very much for your kindness Kosmonautin. I only seek to keep the integrity of Reiki while helping as many people as I can along the way. Erik has started something amazing here and we are all very lucky to be a part of it. As is Erik, I am here for any who may need help.

Thank you again friend my best goes out to you, take care Kos.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Erik

thanks again for the attunement, i was watching angels and demons at the time (it had only started) and i got a rush of love which enveloped me, it was wonderful..

you say i am R2 now..

i have not yet done a healing,
this weekend i will be at my parents so i may have someone to practise on

lovingkindness

MM
x

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

kosmonautin

Ladysharrowandherbarrow, Congratulations! That really must have been a perfectly wonderful birthday with an incredible present for your whole Future! My very best wishes to you! :-)

thank you very much, and thank you to all..isn't it great to have a positive thread full of love on ATS.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladysharrowandherbarrow
Dear Erik , thank you for yesterday it was my birthday and also a huge full moon.

I do need to ask a question ..

when i first posted here I mentioned that I was to be initiated by my friends both of whom went to India to to meet Ramesh Balsekar over the past few weeks.

Both had been initiated by Phyllis Lei Furumoto many years ago.

Yesterday we met to have birthday tea and I wanted to pick the brains of the master reiki whom was to initiate me.

One wanted to charge me , the other was giving it for free to people ie both treatments and initiations, though less of the latter.

Now I explained that many people now give reiki for free so why do for instance people have to pay 10,000 dollars as laid down by the reiki alliance.. well I was told by that it shows that one will find the money if it is to be etc...etc etc..

Ok to cut a long story short ..one of the masters has manic episodes, is an incredible person and gives all he can to whom he can, has lived in India and lived with his guru for many a moon.

Before i could get home in time for your attunement i needed to help him get into his car, without dragging him out by his ear I just looked at the clock 10 mins to go .

and just thought ..ok I wont be ready in time..i can make these people sad or just be.

After helping him to his car .. and nudging him along the footpath as he talks to everyone he meets...including foxes last night.. I had my hand on his back to hug him, when he just said to me...I can feel reiki in your hands and you have not been initiated yet.. so i pulled my hand away . Now i have known him for years , we hug always and are quite tactile.. he has never said this before.

is it important that i was not sitting.. at the right time..

sorry =[

Wow!! What a Beautiful story!!

Lady Sweetie, You were a Reiki Practitioner before the Attunement! Why? Because you asked! The act of asking is the invitation into Your Heart. Asking in sincerety also opens the Heart. My Attunement, Dear One was merely a facilitation, a formality! You were a Loving Deliverer of Healing Light when You selflessly put Other's needs before Yours without expectation of reward because THAT is the REWARD!!

Do not worry whether or not if You were sitting, standing or laying down. The receptivity is key!

You are truly a magnificient BEing and my HERO!

I LOVE YOU, LADY!!

=)Namaste

Erik

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join