It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 18
75
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by edomzer
Hi, my left shoulder has been killin me, send some healing my way!


Good Morning, Dear One!!

Healing Light and Loving Energy is coming to Your now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik




posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thanks Erik for the distance information..thank you for all this effort and kindness.

It's my birthday today as well so it feels right and almost a year to the day of my first reiki treatment. During that i felt a huge pressure on my forehead and sinus area then lifting to lightness sparkling inside my eyelids.



thanks to you all for such a lovely thread of light and good..

kindest

g
My son has gone camping and surfing this week and they had to drive a long distance..I was sitting down just visualising them on a safe trip and saw many anglels and white light spinning around the car on the motorway.



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Veritas

Originally posted by nowayreally
Hi-
Ive only read some of the posts on this thread- yet, Ive had reiki given to me for free from a close relative to whom Ive connected with since she first joined my family.

I love it, and its so relaxing. Yet, it plagues me because she seems so exhausted after shes done with me- Yet, she insists that I see her as often as possible (which isnt too much b/c we live so far away).

I once asked her if she could tell me what energy she felt through me simply because she appeared frightened afterward.

Do you think there is something wrong with me?
Can my energy be that bad as to wear someone out like that? She almost seems to be reaching out to me in order to help but refuses to describe what energy or what she saw/felt during treatment. Any ideas?



No there is nothing wrong with you and weather or not there is an issue with your energy it shouldn't be affecting the Reiki giver. In giving Reiki it does not drain the giver at all. Time healing may be a factor as after a full day of healing you will probably be tired or hungry but thats for natural reasons.

There is however a problem that can occur when giving Reiki in that if the giver tries to hard they will tend to send their own energy, which is unnecessary. This will definitly cause the giver the be drained. A Reiki practitioner doesn't send their own energy they channel the universal life force, not their own. A Reiki practitioner can become to emotionally involved at times for various reasons, when this happens they tend to try harder to send the energy, however all this does is send their own energy along with it. It can be easy to lose sight of but as a healer we need to just relax and know that the energy is doing its work, don't try to force the energy along.

I used to use my own energy to heal myself and while it worked it would leave me tired and sometimes give me headaches, plus it wouldn't give me the uplifting happiness that Reiki does. I always feel calmed, relaxed, centered and an all around goodness when giving Reiki.

As for her appearing frightened this could also be a number of things. You may have missread her for one if she is drained from sending her own energy. Also Reiki does create a link between sender and reciever however I can't see even how if she is very sensative to energies that those energies would come off as frightning. The link can however help other abilities if she knows how to read them so there is a possibility that maybe she sees something else but that wouldn't be from giving you Reiki it would be because a link is created and she alowed herself to read it.

As for what I think is the case here, my money would be on simply missreading becoming drained from using her own energy as being frightened. You don't seem like a bad person at all to me so if something is wrong with your energy it is due to any number of normal causes. However if something is wrong with your energy fear not as that is a fairly simple fix for Reiki.

If you would like me to see what I can find out and heal any problems found then simply ask me as a conscious acceptance of my Reiki energy. I wish you all the best friend, and please know that you are not hurting her, when she heals you she heals herself as well. Take care.~


A perfect example of a Light-filled, Heartfelt Amazing Teaching in Love!!!

Thanks, V!! You're Awesome!!!!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladysharrowandherbarrow
Thanks Erik for the distance information..thank you for all this effort and kindness.

It's my birthday today as well so it feels right and almost a year to the day of my first reiki treatment. During that i felt a huge pressure on my forehead and sinus area then lifting to lightness sparkling inside my eyelids.



thanks to you all for such a lovely thread of light and good..

kindest

g
My son has gone camping and surfing this week and they had to drive a long distance..I was sitting down just visualising them on a safe trip and saw many anglels and white light spinning around the car on the motorway.


Good Morning, My Dear Lady!

I'm glad You got my message. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! An Attunement on Your Birthday. Perfect!!

I LOVE YOU!!

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I wanted to update you, Erik, on my Reiki. While I haven't had a chance to practice on an unsuspecting human, my daughter, I have found an amazing thing happen with one of my cats.

He has been very evasive the last few years, after relocating. He rarely comes inside, and even more rarely lets himself be pet without scratching the daylights out of my hand. Well.... since the attunement, I seriously cannot get him to leave me alone! Now this is all great and good, because I love the cat, but the intensity of his new found affection is crazy. He curls up by me, follows me all over the house and yard and constantly rubs against my leg meowing.

I know it's only a cat, but the proof's in the pudding! Thank you from Kitty!



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
I wanted to update you, Erik, on my Reiki. While I haven't had a chance to practice on an unsuspecting human, my daughter, I have found an amazing thing happen with one of my cats.

He has been very evasive the last few years, after relocating. He rarely comes inside, and even more rarely lets himself be pet without scratching the daylights out of my hand. Well.... since the attunement, I seriously cannot get him to leave me alone! Now this is all great and good, because I love the cat, but the intensity of his new found affection is crazy. He curls up by me, follows me all over the house and yard and constantly rubs against my leg meowing.

I know it's only a cat, but the proof's in the pudding! Thank you from Kitty!


Give Kitty lots of Love for me!!!

I am sooo happy for You and that You are an Open Channel of Light!

Sounds like You received it well. With how good Your cats respond to You, It's good thing You don't live on a Dairy Farm!! Whoa Cow!!!

I Love YOU, Blujay!!!

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hi, My Arm is still not better, your Reiki did not work.

Also if you are interested in winning a Million dollars to maybe help fund Reiki courses you should do the James Randi challenge

forums.randi.org...

and be the first winner.



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by edomzer
Hi, My Arm is still not better, your Reiki did not work.

Also if you are interested in winning a Million dollars to maybe help fund Reiki courses you should do the James Randi challenge

forums.randi.org...

and be the first winner.



Hello Edomzer!!

I am soo sorry that you are still suffering. I am just an open Channel for the Energy. I cannot tell it what to do.

Thank YOU for the link to James Randi! That's a good one! Ha! However, I will respectfully digress from it. There is much positive work to do here and dwelling on anything negative or conflictive narrows or plugs up the Channel or Conduit I practice keeping open.

You are more than willing to keep trying. I will send as many times as You Like! I applaud Your Bravery and Courage for trying openly.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I would just like to say that from my personal experience I have learned that you need to allow energy to heal you before it will work.


This thread has been wonderful for me. I want to thank everyone for posting your results of the healing and attunements. These responses have energized me and helped me focus on healing others and myself.

Saturday morning is a perfect example. I was dealing with some severe pain and did not want to get out of bed.

I used Reiki to rid myself of the pain and as soon as I channeled the energy and allowed it to heal me, the pain completely went away! It did not take hours or even minutes. It was a matter of seconds. This is the first time I have had that fast of an experience and I credit it to the positive energies coming from this group.

I have also used Reiki to help my grandmother who broke some ribs. I did this by phone with her and she was so happy she started crying.

Reiki works for me and I am very grateful to be able to share it with others.

I just want to thank you to everyone and say you are loved more than you know!



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by edomzer
Hi, My Arm is still not better, your Reiki did not work.

Also if you are interested in winning a Million dollars to maybe help fund Reiki courses you should do the James Randi challenge

forums.randi.org...

and be the first winner.



Hey there I just wanted to add that standard Reiki has a mind of it's own if you will. When we send someone energy for a specific purpose it does not mean that the Reiki is going to heal what we intend it to. Reiki will seek out the most serious problem. Thats why we say heal for our highest and greatest good. There can be unseen problems weather physical, mental, emotional or even situational. So it is quite possible that the energy sent focused on some other issue.

Also depending on the degree of the injury one Reiki session may just not be enough. One other possibility is you must accept the energy. Weather or not you believe in Reiki does not matter it will still heal you for your highest and greatest good. However if you do not consciously accept the energy your body may not accept the Reiki. Your body will look at this as an attack from an outside source and defend against it. Always say to yourself "I am now ready to recieve the healing energy from Erik for my highest and greatest good" or something similar right before you are ready to recieve the energy to insure that your body accepts the Reiki.

I hope this helps to clarify things a little and I truely hope your shoulder starts feeling better soon. Take care friend.



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just wanted to swing by and thank Red. I definately felt a rush of energy and some other things around the attunment time, and have since been able to feel energy surges when I call for them via my mantra.

Will attempt my first healing of someone else tonight.



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
I wanted to update you, Erik, on my Reiki. While I haven't had a chance to practice on an unsuspecting human, my daughter, I have found an amazing thing happen with one of my cats.


Hello Blujay I just wanted to add something. And I am sorry if you were already aware of this but it is an important fact so I thought I should share with you regardless. When you say practice on unsuspecting humans just know that if the person does not know about and accept you sending them energy they can subconsciously block the energy. As I said above the reciever can view this as an attack and defend it self. However we may not always be able to ask for that acceptance.

What I do when I cannot ask directly for acceptance of the energy is ask my guides to help. Send with them a message that the healing energy is sent in love and for their highest and greatest good. And send the energy as an offering so its there for them if they need it. A good example would be someone in the hospital who is unconscious. I have healed many people on their death beds with amazing success by using this technique.

With that being said enjoy the love and energy that is Reiki, and the amazing time you now have ahead of you. Take care friend.



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
Just wanted to swing by and thank Red. I definately felt a rush of energy and some other things around the attunment time, and have since been able to feel energy surges when I call for them via my mantra.

Will attempt my first healing of someone else tonight.


Hey gYv!!!

Long time no hear!! Soo glad that You received the Attunement!! Wonderful my Dear Brother. Wow! Another Loving Deliverer of Blessed Healing Light! So in awe right now. Wow!

I Love YOU beyond all knowing!!

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aTwistofReality
Hello everyone,

I would just like to say that from my personal experience I have learned that you need to allow energy to heal you before it will work.


This thread has been wonderful for me. I want to thank everyone for posting your results of the healing and attunements. These responses have energized me and helped me focus on healing others and myself.

Saturday morning is a perfect example. I was dealing with some severe pain and did not want to get out of bed.

I used Reiki to rid myself of the pain and as soon as I channeled the energy and allowed it to heal me, the pain completely went away! It did not take hours or even minutes. It was a matter of seconds. This is the first time I have had that fast of an experience and I credit it to the positive energies coming from this group.

I have also used Reiki to help my grandmother who broke some ribs. I did this by phone with her and she was so happy she started crying.

Reiki works for me and I am very grateful to be able to share it with others.

I just want to thank you to everyone and say you are loved more than you know!



Nice testimony of the Heart, T!! You are sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Veritas

Originally posted by blujay
I wanted to update you, Erik, on my Reiki. While I haven't had a chance to practice on an unsuspecting human, my daughter, I have found an amazing thing happen with one of my cats.


Hello Blujay I just wanted to add something. And I am sorry if you were already aware of this but it is an important fact so I thought I should share with you regardless. When you say practice on unsuspecting humans just know that if the person does not know about and accept you sending them energy they can subconsciously block the energy. As I said above the reciever can view this as an attack and defend it self. However we may not always be able to ask for that acceptance.

What I do when I cannot ask directly for acceptance of the energy is ask my guides to help. Send with them a message that the healing energy is sent in love and for their highest and greatest good. And send the energy as an offering so its there for them if they need it. A good example would be someone in the hospital who is unconscious. I have healed many people on their death beds with amazing success by using this technique.

With that being said enjoy the love and energy that is Reiki, and the amazing time you now have ahead of you. Take care friend.


Veritas!!

Thank YOU soo much for bringing Your Wisdom here. You are amazing. Your teachings and instruction are clear, concise and most kind. Your presence here is most valuable to Us All.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hello to You All!

I'm Logging out for a few hours to do Healings and Attunements both on and off line.

I will try to be back on at about 7 PM PST or so.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
tanks Erik

my alarm is set!

slainte



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 


Hello,
I'm a level II practitioner and I would love to learn level III. My master teaches the master level once a year and due to unfortunate events I could not participate. What is your website?

Thank you

Namaste

Ashley



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 

Kitty is a changed kitty now!

On to my observations about my self healing. This morning I had a strange pain in my left hip, could have been from a strange yoga position.. anyway, I decided to give it a whirl, half expecting nothing to happen.... well, I gave myself the Reiki in the hip area, and within a few short minutes, it was completely gone. Now, my mind went into denial for a second, thinking this is crazy, but I bet the pain will come right back, and it did NOT!

I have a question about eyesight. Is Reiki known to improve it? Because today for the first time in maybe a year or so, I could read a food label without grabbing for glasses... and I carry my glasses everywhere.

You are awesome, Erik!!



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hello Erik,
I tried to U2U but I have not completed 20 posts so I can not U2U u.
I would really like to contact you regarding the attunements. I am a level II practitioner in Usui Tibetan and Prana. I have studied under two Reiki masters; one was a very bad experience and the other Reiki master is great. She only does Reiki master classes once a year and charges $760.00 for it.

My area that I currently reside has a lot of taboo around Reiki so I am branching out to other places. I would love to help share the love and joy Reiki provides. Please let me know how I can get in touch with you is I can't U2U u.


Thanks

Namaste

Ashley



new topics

top topics



 
75
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join