It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 16
75
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Illumination
That would be amazing! Yes please i could do an attunement now if its convenient for you! Just U2U me! I feel like crying I am so happy. Its just... an indescribable feeling to be about to do this. Its like the feeling right before high school graduation all over again hahaha


What a Wonderful Man YOU are!!! And now, You are a Reiki I!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!! Beyond measure! Beyond scope!! Truly an Angel of Light!

Please, every ONE, show this man lots of LIGHT and LOVE. He saved a LIFE last night!!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik




posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Excellent topic. So inspiring. I could really do with some light right now. I am in Perth, Western Australia.



posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxconn
Excellent topic. So inspiring. I could really do with some light right now. I am in Perth, Western Australia.


Thank You Fox for sharing Your bravery and courage by showing Us Your Beautiful Heart!!!

Please accept the Healing Light and Blessed Loving Energy coming to You now!!

In Lovingkindness, Dear One

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well, It's been a long and Wonderfully Enlightening and Lovingly Healing day! My Goodness! 10 new Healers! Woooooooot!!

I am taking tomorrow off of this thread and my website as it is my youngest daughter's Birthday and I am the Loving Designated Barbeque (Barby) Pilot!

What a blast. I will be back in full swing on Monday and please be sure to back up a page or two on this thread or check the website for the new Healing and Attunement Schedules!

Thank to All of You Each and All for such a Beautiful Week of Loving and Light! I could not have done it without your Sharing and Shining for All of Us.

I am sending an extra Distance Healing with this post to hopefully carry any One through tomorrow Who may need it.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hello, All: In the spirit expressed in this thread of attempting to facilitate the attunement for/to Reiki of as many people as possible for the benefit of the species and the planet, i would like to share the following: It is a method of *self attuning* for Usui Reiki, other Reikis, and, seemingly, for almost any energy healing or other practice requiring an attunement/activation in order for it to be effective. The link is to a blog post of mine from some weeks ago on a "spiritual web site" i enjoy. As mentioned in that material, i've been involved with Usui and other Reikis for about 22 years, and teaching for 15. The method offered has proven fail safe to date. BTW, i am new here, and hopeful that submitting this info will not be found "aggravating" by anyone. I think that via this material many more can wind up attuned than might otherwise be the case. A great benefit to us all. Enjoy !!

lightworkers.org...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by drakke1]



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I have not checked in on this thread as I am only a practitionee!
However I have studied chi, martial arts, natural healing, etc.
I am really glad this thread is doing well!
There are many who can be helped!
Modern medicine falls short in total body health and does
not believe in preventive maintenence at all.
Just wanted to pop in and say way to go!

Thank you for letting me crash here a minute
and much peace and happinesss to you all that
know who you are!



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 


Holy Healing Hands Batman!!! I FEEL AMAZING!! Slept for 10 hours after the attunement, beautiful dreams. I woke up literally buzzing with energy, my centre is swelling beyond belief. Its comes in waves, sometimes it's so strong it threatens to overwhelm me, this amazing feeling of joy.
I'm so gratefull for this wonderfull gift (and this 'miricle thread' of coarse!)

love and Light

Namaste

Adrian
xxxxx

P.S. I seem to be producing loads of static discharge today?!!! Strange I know, but I've zapped my computer 3 times and once on my lip!! I can't wait till my flatmates wake up!!




posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Congratulations, Mere_Mortal, Prokopio, double_frick , bringthe(dubble)light, floattothetop, Solarsicarian, Blujay, EarthFairie, gYvMessanger and Universal Illumination :-)
I'm very happy to welcome you into the circle of the delivering healers of light :-) It fills me with pleasure that you now have found the straight connection to the universal energy! So you are a Channel of this wonderful healing love and light :-) Isn't that great?

So, I hope Erik told you, that it could effects a dependence! ;-) A very wonderful one! :-) It helps you in a magical way to relax, meditate, visualize, empower yourself and most importantly, heal yourself. Be open for the wonders, coming to you by practising reiki! So go on! Bring the light, to which you are connected with, in the world and your future will be enlightened!

best greetings filled with cosmic love and light
Kosmonautin



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 


Erik,
I had a most amazing time camping on the Mohawk Trail in western Mass this weekend. To be honest with you, once I got to the campground and realized I would have no service while i was there, the attunement faded from my mind. I had totally forgotten about it.

What was amazing was the connection I felt to nature and the amazing experience I had. Right around 1pm your time I was floating in the raging Deerfield river which was right next to where our tent was set up. Due to all the rain water, the river had the most current it had had in 20 years I was told by locals.

So Its just me and my beautiful girlfriend leaning our backs up against rocks and feeling the power of mother nature as we are being blasted by the current, facing upstream. All is quiet and we are just soaking it all in. Then it was like something opened up inside of me and I felt like I was no different than the rock I was leaning against. I had completely let go.

Not until I got back and read your message did I remember the attunement. I asked my gf what we were doing at 4pm and she reminded me that we were floating in the river. A lightbulb went off in my head! The experience was an amazing metaphor for life as well. Instead of struggling against the current just relax and feel its power!

I feel relaxed, replenished, connected, and more alive than ever! I can't thank you enough. You are an amazing person and I'm sure the many others you have helped know that as well. I will send you some reiki as thanks later tonight if that is ok with you.

A Thousand Thanks,
Ryan



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakke1
Hello, All: In the spirit expressed in this thread of attempting to facilitate the attunement for/to Reiki of as many people as possible for the benefit of the species and the planet, i would like to share the following: It is a method of *self attuning* for Usui Reiki, other Reikis, and, seemingly, for almost any energy healing or other practice requiring an attunement/activation in order for it to be effective. The link is to a blog post of mine from some weeks ago on a "spiritual web site" i enjoy. As mentioned in that material, i've been involved with Usui and other Reikis for about 22 years, and teaching for 15. The method offered has proven fail safe to date. BTW, i am new here, and hopeful that submitting this info will not be found "aggravating" by anyone. I think that via this material many more can wind up attuned than might otherwise be the case. A great benefit to us all. Enjoy !!

lightworkers.org...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by drakke1]


Thank You, Dear One for Shinging and Sharing here on this Thread! It is most appreciated. Please feel free to Heal, Love, Teach and Shine here at will.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
I have not checked in on this thread as I am only a practitionee!
However I have studied chi, martial arts, natural healing, etc.
I am really glad this thread is doing well!
There are many who can be helped!
Modern medicine falls short in total body health and does
not believe in preventive maintenence at all.
Just wanted to pop in and say way to go!

Thank you for letting me crash here a minute
and much peace and happinesss to you all that
know who you are!


Wow! Thank You soooooo much for the Love and Light!!! You can crash here as often as You like! Thank You again for Blessing Us with Your Light!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarsicarian
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 


Holy Healing Hands Batman!!! I FEEL AMAZING!! Slept for 10 hours after the attunement, beautiful dreams. I woke up literally buzzing with energy, my centre is swelling beyond belief. Its comes in waves, sometimes it's so strong it threatens to overwhelm me, this amazing feeling of joy.
I'm so gratefull for this wonderfull gift (and this 'miricle thread' of coarse!)

love and Light

Namaste

Adrian
xxxxx

P.S. I seem to be producing loads of static discharge today?!!! Strange I know, but I've zapped my computer 3 times and once on my lip!! I can't wait till my flatmates wake up!!



Do YOU know why YOU feel AMAZING, Adrian?! Hmm? Because YOU are AMAZING!!!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! YOU are going to BE zapping and humming for a while, Sir! PUT those hands on All that are willingly acceptant! Including Your Self!!! Wake 'em up!!

Ha, Ha, Ha! I LOVE That!! The Miracle Thread! Woohoooooo!

I LOVE YOU!!

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Dear Erik,

the funny thing at every good minded Reiki-offer for free is, that even if you try it to do free of charge, You can't! ;-) I'm sure, the Universe will suprise you with a great gift for that wonderful work, you're doing here! :-)

it's a honour and pleasure for me to be here
Love and Light

Namaste

Kosmonautin


[edit on 2-8-2009 by kosmonautin]



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 


Erik,
I had a most amazing time camping on the Mohawk Trail in western Mass this weekend. To be honest with you, once I got to the campground and realized I would have no service while i was there, the attunement faded from my mind. I had totally forgotten about it.

What was amazing was the connection I felt to nature and the amazing experience I had. Right around 1pm your time I was floating in the raging Deerfield river which was right next to where our tent was set up. Due to all the rain water, the river had the most current it had had in 20 years I was told by locals.

So Its just me and my beautiful girlfriend leaning our backs up against rocks and feeling the power of mother nature as we are being blasted by the current, facing upstream. All is quiet and we are just soaking it all in. Then it was like something opened up inside of me and I felt like I was no different than the rock I was leaning against. I had completely let go.

Not until I got back and read your message did I remember the attunement. I asked my gf what we were doing at 4pm and she reminded me that we were floating in the river. A lightbulb went off in my head! The experience was an amazing metaphor for life as well. Instead of struggling against the current just relax and feel its power!

I feel relaxed, replenished, connected, and more alive than ever! I can't thank you enough. You are an amazing person and I'm sure the many others you have helped know that as well. I will send you some reiki as thanks later tonight if that is ok with you.

A Thousand Thanks,
Ryan


I knew YOU would get it , Ryan!! Wow! What a setting!!! Well, Reiki II, You can channel that Light and Love every Where and every When now. You're BEAUTIFUL!!! I am soooo glad to have met you here! If when YOU are ready, Dear One, I would Love to do Your Master's Attunement. YOU already are ONE!!!

Share and Shine Always in All Ways!! (edited to fix spelling boo boo)

In Lovingkindess

=)Namaste

Erik

[edit on 22/AugamSun, 02 Aug 2009 11:02:51 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmonautin
Dear Erik,

the funny thing at every good minded Reiki-offer for free is, that even if you try it to do free of charge, You can't! ;-) I'm sure, the Universe will suprise you with a great gift for that wonderful work, you're doing here! :-)

it's a honour and pleasure for me to be here
Love and Light

Namaste

Kosmonautin


[edit on 2-8-2009 by kosmonautin]


Oh Wow!!!! What a most Kind and Generous thing to say Kos!! What a Beautiful Beacon of Loving Sunshine YOU are! It is an honour to have YOU here Blessing US ALL with Your Light!

I LOVE YOU more than YOU can know!!

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
...... the attunement faded from my mind. I had totally forgotten about it.


how can You forget such an important event like an attunement so soon, my Dear? ;-) It's Reiki II !!! Enjoy this open-minded feeling, that must be a bit like being on drugs ;-) It shows You that something great changed and won't be unfortunatly that intensive over the next few days! So enjoy it to the full!
The more You practise Reiki, so much more You will get this feeling for the view of your whole life!
So keep on and let it flow!!

Love and Light

Kosmonautin



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Erik, awesome attunement! The sleep I had last evening was amazing, and the vividness of my dreams was what I have been trying to achieve for a long while!

I feel a sense of calm today that has not manifest in me for months, real calm and peace. And clarity has been escaping me like a rabbit runs from a fox, but today.... well today I am the epitomy of clarity.

I can't thank you enough
Sending loving light your way today. Enjoy your daughters' birthday! (my oldest is a Leo, too, 8/7 - she'll be 21!)



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Erik, awesome attunement! The sleep I had last evening was amazing, and the vividness of my dreams was what I have been trying to achieve for a long while!

I feel a sense of calm today that has not manifest in me for months, real calm and peace. And clarity has been escaping me like a rabbit runs from a fox, but today.... well today I am the epitomy of clarity.

I can't thank you enough
Sending loving light your way today. Enjoy your daughters' birthday! (my oldest is a Leo, too, 8/7 - she'll be 21!)


Awwwww!! I am soooo happy that YOU opened up to the Energy and let It do It's thing!! I can feel Your LOVE!!! Thank YOU!!

My oldest of two daughters is 15 and a half and the youngest is turning 13 today! Ooooooop! She's up now. I better get off this 'puter and Share Her Day with Her!

I will BE back tomorrow for ONE and ALL!

I LOVE YOU!!!

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Just an update Erik! I just cannot thank you enough. If there was someway that could truly be a reward for something so amazing as the attunement you did for me I just... T.T /bawl

I have felt so calm and collected lately. Everything I can see is just buzzing with energy and the reiki coming to me feels so pure and loving! Amazing! I have performed a few healings on myself and on a few animals (who btw keep coming back and 'demanding' a bit of reiki from me XD ) I took a little trip to go visit family and as I was riding in the car I gazed out the window at all of the plants and animals that we passed. I just had a feeling of happiness and content combined with a feeling that everything around me had a story to tell. Its just been... so beautiful and my grandmother has even requested a healing session with me either late tuesday or wednesday sometime


Love, Light, and happiness to ALL, even those who are not fortunate enough to stumble across this thread
Namaste!



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmonautin

Originally posted by bringthelight
...... the attunement faded from my mind. I had totally forgotten about it.


how can You forget such an important event like an attunement so soon, my Dear? ;-) It's Reiki II !!! Enjoy this open-minded feeling, that must be a bit like being on drugs ;-) It shows You that something great changed and won't be unfortunatly that intensive over the next few days! So enjoy it to the full!
The more You practise Reiki, so much more You will get this feeling for the view of your whole life!
So keep on and let it flow!!

Love and Light

Kosmonautin


I know! I was surprised as well that I forgot. I had been looking forward to it big time but once I realized I had no service where I was, nature sort of took over. It is kind of like a drug, but theres no feeling of coming down. Though it was amazingly intense in that river, it stays with you at some small level. Ive always believed in reiki and distance healing, and the things I have seen it do is amazing. I will be practicing as much as I can to spread the love and light!



new topics

top topics



 
75
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join