It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd lights on Ottawa River spur search

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by accuroman

My fellow ATSer you are doing a fine job on this you put the media to shame not a plain then what was it

Even if it turns out to be nothing you did the right thing if you doin't ask the question's you doin't get the answers and because you are there asking these question's we mite find out what it was WELL DONE

Edit to say this rely is to DrumsRfun sorry about that my bag.
And well done to accuroman good job guy's keep it up.

THANKYOU

[edit on 063131p://2009-07-29T06:29:52-05:00297 by mars1]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Weird a report said a large object was recovered but it didn't appear to be an airplane. What? what was the large object? That is all that is mentioned. And why all of the rescue hub-bub? I think there's more to the story here....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

What report said this? Can you provide a link?

cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Could be another meteor. One hit in the Canadian plains this winter.

The thing that no one saw that hit Jupiter could have friends. We are also in the beginning of the Peresids meteor shower. Potentially one of the rocks could have been big enough to come through the atmosphere, just as the Leonids one did this winter.

That being said - our government has WAY more latitude of action and authority in both civilian and military spheres than in the USA. Most people in other democracies or republics are shocked to find out how much so.

Ottawa is the capital of of the Country. If they wanted something found and gone, it'd be found and gone.

[edit on 2009/7/29 by Aeons]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I like the reports that it was probably fireworks or a flare.

That's one hell of a flare that you can feel the boom 10km away in your house. Someone should really talk to that manufacturer.

And I was just underneath a half hour of really large fireworks recently. How about you? I mean, I could see people complaining about fireworks. I can even see people claiming they heard a "gun" go off. But a PLANE?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The witness Dr. Dirk Keenan is a pilot and thought it looked like a plane with a pilot that lost control.

www.boingboing.net...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
As promised heres the bunker in daytime and night time.
Sorry for not getting more thorough footage,I just wanted to get the heck out of there.
media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
When the meteor hit in the Canadian plains this winter, some of the video showing it came from security cameras.

Does the Britannia Yacht Club have any cameras facing out towards the river? There are plenty of potential places along there that may have cameras facing out in to the area. Gas Stations.

This is an aerial map of the Deschenes Rapids.
Deschenes Rapids

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Its a shame no one got any video of whatever did/didnt crash, guys in Ottawa keep you ears open one is bound to turn up hopefully.

Its funny how fast this story went away. A quick search of the comment section in any of news websites that ran this story clearly shows that people aren't buying this.

www.ottawacitizen.com...

www.cbc.ca...

www.nugget.ca... Video

Its not getting much american interest sadly.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Steilhe]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
As promised heres the bunker in daytime and night time.
Sorry for not getting more thorough footage,I just wanted to get the heck out of there.
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Great work DrumsRfun.

This is a very intreguing story and unlike most times, I feel like this is a golden case. It's a populated area so they can't just remove a UFO from the water with people watching.

I think they will let this blow over for a month or two then ONE night at 2:47am they will appear like a well oiled machine, a government pit crew, instantly and efficiently dredging the river and pulling out a UFO. Then they will cover it with a tarp and fly it away on a black helicopter.

And people will hear the noises but only a few, and nobody will film the black helicopters because they are so mundane.

And so we may never know what happened.

But I think whatever crashed, it's still down there and it's still waiting to be discovered.

I hope it isn't a friend of the asteroid that beat up Jupiter.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I have to agree...if they want something gone then it will be gone.
Like the lady said about her 67 experience,they covered the earth even.
I have another witness on tape saying they didn't let anyone into the area and when they did a tree was cut and removed.
If nobody is allowed in the area then I guess no tree cutters were there either.
I will upload it shortly.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
the story continues to spread in appropriate circles.

US MILITARY ARRIVED BEFORE THE POLICE. = THERE IS A UFO IN THE OTTAWA RIVER IN CANADA
Did UFO crash into Ottawa River?

link->
www.youtube.com...

The video itself is old, but the story of this incident is the catalyst

It's still being touted on the cbc story link that is available above.

I've searched around for a webcam or pic of the actual event, searching ottawa river, deschene rapids and found nothing. Perhaps someone has an idea for places to look I don't know.

One thing I've learned in the short time I've been a member here is that ATS members are thorough and resourceful.

Let's not let this die. Let's not wait for they're answers. Let's organize and get our own answers. Obviously we are capable of putting people on the scene, (anywhere) let's do it.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
one thing that is being forgotten in this whole investigation

ok maybe the authorities thought of it but aren't telling anyone

anyways

Security, weather and traffic cameras!

there are thousands in every city

Perhaps some where lucky enough to catch the incident on video and the owners may not even be aware of what was filmed.

If you can find buildings in the area with cameras that could possibly have caught something, it may be worth asking the owners/managers to look at the tapes. People are usually willing if you give a truthful explanation and don't seem too strange.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Did anyone tried to dive on this river ?

If anyone from Ottawa or Gatineau here has a boat I could try to see if the botom has anything to say. I read somewhere that it is only 30 feet, as diving goes this is pretty shallow. I have nothing to do this weekend, it not to far from my family so I could go there.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
the object, as I understand it, is just at the edge of the rapids, (that's why they couldn't investigate further) and under 9 m of water.

Thanks for the tip guys.
I'm lookin...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If you go diving bring an underwater metal detector
maybe find a ufo or maybe a meteorite

bonne chance!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
the brittania yacht club does have a webcam,
i've emailed them to see if they caught anything, i'll let you know

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by grandnic

I can't promise but I will look into if I can get a boat to use.
Between me and Accuroman we might be able to.
I'll let you know but so far its just a shot in the dark.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
paul moore, manager of the brittania yacht club just responded with:
"I have no idea what you are asking! Sorry!!!"

I'm presuming his exclamation marks are his surprise, not indicitive of anything nefarious.

I responded with an apology for presuming that he would know something and sent him the link to the cbc story.

we'll see

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Don't fall out of the boat or this thread will fall away.
On a serious note i hope you can get back there to see if you can get some more info and like warrend said see if you can see cam's around if you have time there could be one that captured something you never know.

THANKYOU

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join