It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd lights on Ottawa River spur search

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Drumsrrun that was very intreging well done hope you can get some more info on this could be nothing but it sure sounds strange very intresting thread. S+F
THANKYOU

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ok a bit of an update on the bunker shots.
Accuroman is doing it now and i will have them up tomorrow.

Thanks Mars, I appreciate it.
Thank the OP for bringing it to my attention.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Drums,

hope it's okay, I commented on the cbc news site with a link to your video

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by briantaylor

I don't mind at all.

I did find an inconsistancy with the witness tho.
She said right after it happened she could see her backyard lit up and said the helis started at 1am but the media said 3am.
I am worried about her credibility now.
The event supposedly happened at 10pm

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

What ever it was something happened there you did the right thing by going there and giving us a look at the area and the interview top stuff.
THANKYOU

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Good job DrumsRfun, see what else you can dig up, great work m8, this does seem strange, Its great to have a member so close to the ground on this ,great stuff m8.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just cuz they're calling off the search, doesn't mean we have to.
Anybody know the location of the "large object" they "found?"
Anybody know any divers?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ok I just uploaded 2 more vids.
First is The Duchene rapids which flow fast so why look in the area they supposedly crashed.
Why not realize a current and follow the flow?
The second vid reminded me of Shag Harbour in that they sent a search and dive team to a place they knew the thing wasn't.
They knew it was 30 miles away but set a search team there to keep the public occupied.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
wow, great video footage and nice job getting an interview from that lady. appreciate you taking the time off work to shoot this for those of us that aren't in the area

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Wow, this is interesting, it seemed like it was only the local police out there though? All though the lady mentioned choppers out there in the early morning. This does have some things in common with the Shag Harbor incident. I am wondering what the hell that lady is talking about about that "crash in the woods in 67'", lol the only thing I heard about was Shag Harbor. I am going to see what I can find out additionally on this incident...

Just for starters I would assume it could have been a meteorite making impact in the river, BUT that is not certain either. And before you ask, no, astronomers would not necessarily know about it because there are only about 10% of NEOs (Near Earth Objects) that we know about anyways.

But, like I said, I will see what I can find about about this obvious breaking story about something crashing...

[edit on 7/28/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Alright guys, I found this so far with a basic search....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7057db3fe162.jpg[/atsimg]

OTTAWA — Officials called off the hunt Tuesday afternoon for a plane that was feared crashed in the Ottawa River near the Deschenes Rapids after concluding that there's no wreckage under the water.

The search began after several witnesses from both the Ontario and Quebec sides of the river reported seeing what appeared to be a light aircraft hit the water near the Britannia Yacht Club just before 10 p.m., Monday night. Some also reported hearing an explosion.

But after extensive work on and under the water, searchers determined that there's no airplane wreckage there. They did detect a large mass on the riverbed, but closer investigation found it to be a rock or a pile of logs, the searchers said.

If a plane had gone down in the river, said police spokesman Const. Alain Boucher, there should by now be some other evidence — pieces of wreckage floating downstream, for instance — but none has been seen, he said. Furthermore, no planes or people have been reported missing.

"Nothing appears to have gone down last night," Boucher said.

© Copyright (c) The Ottawa Citizen

(Picture and text courtesy)www.ottawacitizen.com...

Oh boy this sounds JUST LIKE the Shag Harbor event. But no evidence???? What the hell? Anyways I am not done, I will keep everyone updated on anything I find, I suggest all try and find out what is going on, call the police dept. in the area...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Important Update

I just got off the phone with the Ottawa Police Department...

I inquired about the crash and was told:

"this is an ongoing investigation at this time, I would suggest you look to the ottawacitizen.com for updates"

Anyone who wants to call for themselves(I am sure you will here the same thing):

#####: 613-236-1222

Their website:

www.ottawapolice.ca...

This is interesting to say the least, although it surely could be a meteroite.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hi all ,
I just came back from the site, and met with one of the ATS reporters, we spoke for about 10 minutes and its very interesting the area residents that had things to share about what they saw and heard, as the flash and loud bang.. one man as i was leaving was very odd like he didnt want to speak to us he was like im just passing by... but then oddly he said i heard it... i live way up the hill and in my house around 10 pm i heard it... was a loud boom..he said he felt the shockwave.... the earth didnt shake.... he said it was from above... like something was gonna come though his ceiling. at this point i had to go coz my girlfriend and baby were waiting in the car... but i will be going back there.... i took a picture of a tree that apparently came down last night.... today the personel that were investigating and searching the area cut the tree and took it away. it was a nice night last night, no rain, storm etc... apparently there were national defence personel there and choppers.... pretty odd how they suddenly basicly called off the search... they found that there is a large object measuring some meters down there but cant identify it... come on... i mean i know the current is really ruff there but come on... todays technology...and they cant go see or get that large object thats 30 feet deep...yet they find and retrieve the titanic????? something is up.... the truth is out there or down there...... also an older lady said same thing happened there in 1967.... and same they searched...then easily called it off... whats going on!! like i said im planning on going back there maybe tomorrow to see if i can get more info or come accross anything myself...because if you ask me... you dont search in the crazy waves and current... you also search downstream! you would be suprised how fast flowing that area of the river is!.. and this whole area of the river is wide open with many highrises everywhere... this is not a remote area... this is why its so interesting how many people seen and heard something! i just wish the truth could be exposed!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

613-236-1222

you mixed up the 3 and the 1. no big deal just letting everyone know whoever wants to call.

It's a mystery, could be anything at this point. It does bear a lot of resemblance to the Shag Harbour Incident.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

great videos drums
feel like where right there with ya

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by christianb78

Hello everybody and a special hello to christianb, i am the one you met on the crash site,
i have quite the recording i have talked to several residents of the area and will pass the tape off to drumsrfun tomorrow to get edited and hopefully have something up by tomorrow. Hopefully the audio will be good(not easy when you are by rapids),
i had a hard time finding someone willing to be taped so i had to ask kindly if i could get details of the crash without filming their figures and once they started talking a whole bunch of details came out. one person i talked to has a friend who actually saw the object crash and hopefully she will relay him my phone # so i can interview him.

funny how when you say that you are investigating for a conspiracy web site they suddenly feel the urge to open up.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by accuroman

Oh man you guys are so awesome for doing this. Im really interested on what went down.

The more info we can get on this the better!

Great Job everyone!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
dont know if this got anithing to do with the current story but here it is

"Last evening...12:55 am...three large 'fire balls' passed over Hamilton...moving from South to North over the west end of the city...one first then followed by two closer together...moving on a level trajectory and on the same trajectory...not fast as a bullet like a shooting start...but slower and more controlled...ing off over the bay...large, bright orange fire like lights...in my 40 years I have NEVER seen the likes of those...found this article searching for anyone else who saw what we saw...."

found it on the news comment on
www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by accuroman

I CAN'T WAIT to see what you got.
The residents telling their stories is gold.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Contrary to what that lady said and other witnesses said they are calling it a small plane.

My witness has lived in the area her whole life and she said it was NOT a small plane.
The other thing the news said which was wrong was that military helis were on route?

They were already there if you look at the OP and his source.
This is a huuuuge load of bull.
www.thenewsroom.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join