It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati, Music Industry and Why MICHAEL JACKSON Was Killed.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Do you remember the panic The War of The World radio theatrics caused in the 30s? People sitting at home listening to the radio, never even heard of flying saucers, space men, but when that program aired pure hysteria followed.

I have no evidence of it but one could be lead to think it was an psychological experiment in how to control people using their fear.

Illuminati=fear

Supposed they (nwo, illuminati, bad people whomever they are) killed Michael for their entertainment, as a ritual, a symbol, for money, or whatever reason what can you do about it?

Suppose all of what was said about the illuminati was true whose going to punish them? Do we really know who they are, how they operate, or even if the information about them is reality based or just fear mongering? I read somewhere that David Icke (along with a few other well-known anti-illuminati speakers) was being used to spread disinformation, so which part is truth and which is fear mongering?

Some people on this thread hit the nail on the head about Mike's death,MONEY (GREED). If what individuals have said is true Michael's money and earning potential attracted to him leeches. They (record company , managers, publicists, investment counselors, i.e handlers) used him for all he was worth then went their way so another group of the same kinds of people could do the same thing.

This man spent his entire life being used by people (starting with Papa Joe) concerned only with his money. When he could be leached no further they supplied him with enough drugs and inhumane doctors to take him out of this existence.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Thank you for the information, it definately helps me to better understand how they go about inputting these 'hidden' messages.
Regardless, I think it would still be wise to re-reverse the audio to make sure its completely legitimate.

If anyone here knows of or has the programs neccessary to do so any information would be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

www.realzionistnews.com...

Very interesting reading!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
i thought they killed him for profit?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LegitPiMPz
i thought they killed him for profit?

for sure they did, i had that feeling from the start and the more comes out the more it gets proofed to me. its so simple to count 1+1 to see what where the motives for the death of MJ

listen to Lennard Rowe and Joe Jackson on Larry King:

"Michael said: "i only agreed to do 10 shows, i never agreed to do 50 for AEG, i never said i can do 50 shows..."

right when i heard the announcement of 50 shows i thought "theres no way he gonna make 50 shows". it even makes no sense, why do 50 shows in the same town? the explanation was they were concerned about his health and didn't want him to travel so much and therefore stay in same town. MJ wouldn't need to do 50 shows, if he would have done 10 it would have been already a great final comeback.

how many will keep the ticket without seeing him play? how much do they get out from the insurance? how much more billions they gonna earn out of the record selling now?

i have no doubt that he was put under drugs and got killed on purpose

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I have a question...
Was Joseph Jackson a mason? I'm just a budding theorist, but it could shed light on MJ's situation & reason for enactment of the Messiah Clause - See CointelPro.
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

www.realzionistnews.com...

Rob Stringer, (the younger brother of the Jew, Howard Stringer, who is Chairman and CEO of Sony Corporation), is now involved in a $50 million agreement with AEG Live, Twentieth Century Fox, MTV, and Paramount Pictures — all Jewish companies — for distribution rights to a documentary about Michael Jackson’s final days.

In other words, the insatiable lust for the money that Michael Jackson can generate even through the unsavory circumstances of his death, continues by the Jews of Hollywood. This has been affirmed by Jackson’s music & financial manager, the Jew, Charles Koppelman, who said shortly after Jackson’s death, “Michael could generate more money now that he’s dead than when he was alive.”

those involved with his demise;

Names like Allen Grubman (negotiated Jackson’s $30 million deal with Sony Music) - Bertram Fields (represented Jackson during contract talks with Sony Music) - Benjamin Brafman (represented Jackson in his child molestation case) - Joel Katz (Jackson’s lawyer at the time of his death) - Bob Sanger (represented Jackson as a ‘close friend’ for 16 years) - and Lance Spiegel (handled Jackson’s child custody affairs) — indicate a preponderance of materialistic Jewish influence. View Entire Story Here.

Is it any wonder then that Michael Jackson reacted so virulently to this destructive Jewish influence when he later described two Jewish business associates as “leeches” and penned the stinging lyrics of his 1996 rap hit, “They Don’t Care About Us”, singing, “Jew me, sue me, Kick me, kike me.”

Read the entire story at the link above!!!!!!!!!

Don't ask questions and demand answers when there are people that post the damn link to the information and you don't go there and READ IT!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Interesting note on back mastering - I never bothered to do it because I just never had the time, but the in the movie "Purple Rain" Prince explains to Appolonia the sounds she hears in one of his recordings and it always sent chills up my spine: He told her the female voice she hears is 'crying' and he put it in backwards to make it sound like she's laughing but that doesn't sound like laughing and I don't have equipment to make it phonetically pronounced.
Could this have been a message to the people? He had similar problems too...
Any takers?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

I havent seen the movie PR, but I have seen White Noise, and EVP is some what 'approved' in some aspects...

There is alot of cool and astoneshing audio on Peggy's page..
Just R-click the audio clips.
I heard the moon landing 'one small step' bit in RS, and he say : Man Will Spacewalk..
Scary stuff ! ...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

i couldnt find any solid on if mj where Mason no..
Why ?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RawFacts

good post!! you forgot to mention one big thing also and it was mentioned on the news. MJ mentioned to his sister latoya jackson who is going to write a book i hear and expose people i suppose. she said michael kept saying to her they are trying to kill me they are going to kill me i tell you because i know too much. He kept telling latoya that alot. latoya is going to put a book out but at what cost. the illuminati will kill you so how can you stop them. I for one this may sound like i am selling out but I will support the new world order not in the sense where i am copping out but in the sense you cannot fight something bigger than yourself. just relax or you might put yourself in a bad situation. Like having yourself wiped out like dirt to windex. you will see in the long run.

I usually agree with you, up until this point that is. Evil triumphs when good people do nothing! We have done nothing for quite some time and it has not gotten any better. We can hope and pray it goes away, but needless to say it won't because we do nothing.
Now I don't know if the La Toya book is disinformation or not considering she supposedly claimed that MJ possibly did do things to children. She has not been the most reliable Jackson, but maybe this was her 'wake up' call.
Also think Gandhi - he was one man but did much for many. Fear of death is still fear.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

No, whether Joe (MJ's Dad) was a mason or not. Ever since I saw this thread I've been chatting it up and a friend asked because of this fact: MJ never said anything against his father until after Thriller and Thriller may have been the watershed moment in his life. This is when he put out disclaimers saying he didn't believe in the occult and the like. To my friend it was clear that he was discontented, and desperate to get away from Epic sighting religious conflict

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

No, whether Joe (MJ's Dad) was a mason or not. Ever since I saw this thread I've been chatting it up and a friend asked because of this fact: MJ never said anything against his father until after Thriller and Thriller may have been the watershed moment in his life. This is when he put out disclaimers saying he didn't believe in the occult and the like. To my friend it was clear that he was discontented, and desperate to get away from Epic sighting religious conflict

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

This is when he put out disclaimers saying he didn't believe in the occult and the like. To my friend it was clear that he was discontented, and desperate to get away from Epic sighting religious conflict

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The Illumintainment business.
Nothing matters to them.
Killed or not killed the big bucks from Michael will roll in.
The Illuminati use to promote the idea that extraterrestrials are
in command of the Tesla super craft, aka UFO craft, plays right
into their way of holding out on atomic science of direct electrical
use avoiding the steam driven turbine.
The Entertainment business is part of a magic act to make Tesla disappear.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks. Those were 2 of the best videos I have ever seen.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz

Interesting note on back mastering - I never bothered to do it because I just never had the time, but the in the movie "Purple Rain" Prince explains to Appolonia the sounds she hears in one of his recordings and it always sent chills up my spine: He told her the female voice she hears is 'crying' and he put it in backwards to make it sound like she's laughing but that doesn't sound like laughing and I don't have equipment to make it phonetically pronounced.
Could this have been a message to the people? He had similar problems too...
Any takers?

Having grown up in a close neighborhood to Mr. Nelson, aka "Prince", yea he is very gifted artistically. He started his own studio to avoid the "mainstream" corporate music crap. He did not want them interfering with his art. He is kind of weird that way but can you blame him. He does weird things for the artistic "mood" or compilation. Yea, the crying part is pretty bizarre, but cool.

MJ was no Mason and neither was Joe, there is a Lodge for "blacks only". It is the "Prince Hall of Masonry Lodge". Jesse Jackson is the most well known member as is Louis Farakan and so was Malcolm X.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Mods pls remove.

Thank you.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

are u deaf?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join