It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati, Music Industry and Why MICHAEL JACKSON Was Killed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

This Vid about MJ is quite interesting.
It is pointing out alot of small but importent details one never realy would see unless it is pointed out to you ..

Im not a fan of MJ, he had a few songs Id could listen too, but friends of mine who are DieHard fans of MJ, still Refuse to think there are bad guys in the world, even after I showed them this Vid. Total Denial if you ask me !!!

Part 1

Part 2

LA TOYA JACKSON: "Michael Was Murdered"

One week after Los Angeles police confirmed that investigators had not ruled out homicide in the death of Michael Jackson, the late singer's older sister, La Toya Jackson, reveals that she suspects he was murdered, the U.K.'s Mail On Sunday reports.

"I believe Michael was murdered," she said. "I felt that from the start. Not just one person was involved, rather it was a conspiracy of people. He was surrounded by a bad circle. Michael was a very meek, quiet, loving person. People took advantage of that. People fought to be close to him, people who werent always on his side."

omg.yahoo.com...

---------------------------------------- --

Some artists are Anti-New World Order as well, such as Tupac, Bob Marley and Michael Jackson, some are just puppets, a tool for brainwashing and manipulating people. Illuminati self-expose themselves to a certain extent, because they believe it gives them power. This is also why Washington DC's design is full of Satanic symbols. Michael Jackson was murdered because he was going to expose a "conspiracy". There is a video of him saying this, search for it.

[edit on 21/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Great post.... loved to see how this is all connected to the Popular music industry ... when my friends start to wake up and come to me and ask me questions this will be one the first videos i will show them .. because it ties in with the music they have loved so so long...

thank you

peace love enlightenment

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
As I asked in this previous thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can anyone answer my questions regarding the "They don't really care about us" video (prison) and if anyone knows (or can find someone) how to read sign language I'd love to find out what he is saying at the end after he flips off from under his chin (FONGU, Italian-style)??

I do believe he did know too much and if he did a comeback then no doubt he would either put messages in his music/act or blantantly breakdown on stage (as he has been known to do before) and just tell that audience what the deal is as far as the illuminati as he knows it, firsthand.

Can ya find someone who knows sign language, please please???

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This thread is an epic win.

It all makes perfect sense now, thanks for linking the videos.

I have seen most of the other stuff before, but that video of MJ saying "history is a lie" thats just priceless.

I could just feel it that he was against them, especially since they destroyed his reputation so horrifically.

He was right, it IS a conspiracy. Go MJ

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Sony music /Tommy Mottola [accompanied with AEG] might have killed him..thats the most plausible cause if murder was the case...and thats just that,....

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Foppezao]

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I do think this thread gets us close to the real Micheal Jackson. It's pretty obvious that any A-Lister rubs shoulders with the controlling oligarchy. To a degree they probably get sucked into the system, occupying positions as pawns on the chessboard (with the people being the spaces on which the game is played).

I do think he, at the very least, had a loving side. He had a gentle heart. At first glance he seems to fit the profile of a "good" person. He may have been tainted by the showbuisness world, and maybe, just maybe, a lot of the bad things said had some basis in truth. But I do think it's more probable that he was smeared and brought down because he was spreading the exact sort of memes the controlling oligarchy does not want to be spread.

In this world to defend love is to tangle with fear, and those who want us in perpetual emotional paralysis want to keep the dehumanization process going. This is what modern culture, for the most part, gives us. The death culture.

Anyone who get's close to the top and illuminates the supposed illuminati in the lights of truth, becomes the world's biggest target. This is what I think probably happened to Micheal. He may have had a dark side, but he tried to do what's right, and maybe paid with his life.

The solution is for people everywhere to realise the game is rigged and not play it. There is no need for celebrity and fame. There is little need for hierarchy. The time is now to start caring for family, friends and community. Especially community, which is where the psychopaths have the highground. But we all have the power to take that hill from right under their feet, peacefully, through good old fashioned shunning.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I never knew there were so many songs with the words illuminati in them...

Thanks for sharing....

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
what about kurt cobain too.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What I realy liked with these Vids, is the segment from 60minutes where MJ him self say 'I dont want to say too much' 'they can hurt me' i think he said..

Ha said : Conspiracy ..

[edit on 21/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
2 possible mis information vids?

Kurt Cobain:
www.youtube.com...

is almost identical to michael jacksons:
www.youtube.com...

basically the vids are saying both artists 'sold their souls' to the illuminati.

theater.goodfight.org...

[edit on 21-7-2009 by contactee]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
DANG! I've known that materialism was destroying the country/world. I knew the media promoted only bad things. I've known all the additives in food were destroying us inside. I even knew about all the backwards messages.

Not touched on is the degradation of women down until their only value is as a sex object.

It does all make sense. Thanks for posting.

This video is about the materialism. I wonder if it will effect her career.

(can't seem to get the vid to embed. here is the link. )the fear

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadameGuillotine
DANG! I've known that materialism was destroying the country/world. I knew the media promoted only bad things. I've known all the additives in food were destroying us inside. I even knew about all the backwards messages.

Not touched on is the degradation of women down until their only value is as a sex object.

It does all make sense. Thanks for posting.

This video is about the materialism. I wonder if it will effect her career.

(can't seem to get the vid to embed. here is the link. )the fear

wow lilly's lyrics are bang on. wonder if she realises...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That was my thought as well, Contactee.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

WHOA

I've been awake for some time but....

WHOA

I REALLY enjoyed theses vids..I've been waking people up slowly but I've got to show them this one

PLEASE send the link to the YouTube vids so that I can send to EVERYONE...

Hey, does anybody know how to put this out on Facebook?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I went out today to run some errands and found myself hoping to run
into some deaf people so I can ask them to view the vid and emial me what was said in sign language lol.

Usually I see the occasional group or couple but go figure, today NOTTA. grr

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sad video from the BBC with Jermaine crying telling people to leave him alone

BBC Video

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think-

MJ may have been an exploited, child-victim of the MK-Ultra, as they love to get their victims young, play with their heads and bodies, and destroy them as much as possible.

The more I think about it, the more I seriously wonder/believe that may be what happened. Thanks to Joe, the Jackson kids were messed up, and exploited from a young age. But as the younger of the boys, I think MJ got it worse, and that was why he was made into a huge star- that they had the strongest grip on him.

It also explains his weird behavior over the past 20 plus years, from changing every inch of how he looked.

I also don't want to touch on the accusations/ speculations thrown his way over the past decade. But, if he was abused it such a fashion, it surpassed most forms of abuse a majority of kids are exposed to.

In truth, I think MJ's mind and self was destroyed when he was a child. Regardless of whether some think he deserves it or not, I hope wherever he is, he found a sense of peace.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

good post!! you forgot to mention one big thing also and it was mentioned on the news. MJ mentioned to his sister latoya jackson who is going to write a book i hear and expose people i suppose. she said michael kept saying to her they are trying to kill me they are going to kill me i tell you because i know too much. He kept telling latoya that alot. latoya is going to put a book out but at what cost. the illuminati will kill you so how can you stop them. I for one this may sound like i am selling out but I will support the new world order not in the sense where i am copping out but in the sense you cannot fight something bigger than yourself. just relax or you might put yourself in a bad situation. Like having yourself wiped out like dirt to windex. you will see in the long run.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sorry but some of that stuff was terrible. You cant just say that ALL the songs on their relate to the New World Order and the Illuminati, you must analyse the song fully. And surely if the Illuminati control the media, then these songs should be inaccessible.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If all of this Illuminati stuff is true then the Illuminati is us.

We're the ones who buy all of that music, watch TV, eat bad food and worship celebrities. No one is forcing us do any of that.

We (consumers) control what is presented/marketed to us.

I also doubt very much that the human brain can decipher backward recorded words. (Most of us can't decipher forward recorded words.)

I hear a lot of people who are posting here exclaim that they're "awake", etc., etc. And so now that you're "awake" how has that changed your behavior?

How is becoming "awake" going to change consumerism? The people buying those CD's with all of that Illuminati stuff in it are kids, good luck trying to tell them it's bad for them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join