It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati, Music Industry and Why MICHAEL JACKSON Was Killed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
4:24 Video 2 "I don't want to say to much because you know I'm dead".

Possibly that statement in and of itself "was too much".

Again, I can't stress enough so many people have blasted David Icke but he has been saying this stuff all along for over a decade now, read his books. If you can't afford his books go here and snag them before they are gone.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I don't believe everything he says but of everyone he has connected more of the dots.

he describes the significance of places, people, DNA this all fits together and is the grandmother of conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

You obviously can see that MJ is nervous there..
And I thought he took the skin brighting drugs because he wanted to be white....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Bloody nonsense,anyone can make things fit together if they wish to.These videos just seem like christian bible bashers scared of the big bad satanic devil worshipping illuminati,millions of videos like that on the net and many people make money from the fears of evangelicals thinking religion is intentionally being ridiculed and is slowly losing its grip on humanity because of some secret cabal,all of which is so far from the truth.If anything,the illuminati are humanist and secularist...im going by what the bavarian illuminati were,and this whole conspiracy is based around the fact they are somehow still around.Complete disgusting someone would exploit a man who just died weeks ago for their baseless paranoid delusions....

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yeah, this site has a lot of good general info ---
www.illuminati-news.com...

At the time of the Beatles people tried to make the point that there was a "Satanic" influence being promoted. The media covered by making it seem that this idea as just by dumb fundamentalists who where small minded. Ego being what it is. People didn't want to be associated with that image and then turned a blind eye to the influence the music was having and the messages promoted. As I posted elsewhere, my understanding is ALL, 100% of the early pop rock anti-war, flower power groups where from Rich or High Military families. Clearly the Illuminati children with a musical aptitude where sent out to do battle. Whether MJ death as murder is just sensational misdirection or other is not clear.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Yeah, this site has a lot of good general info ---
www.illuminati-news.com...

At the time of the Beatles people tried to make the point that there was a "Satanic" influence being promoted. The media covered by making it seem that this idea as just by dumb fundamentalists who where small minded. Ego being what it is. People didn't want to be associated with that image and then turned a blind eye to the influence the music was having and the messages promoted. As I posted elsewhere, my understanding is ALL, 100% of the early pop rock anti-war, flower power groups where from Rich or High Military families. Clearly the Illuminati children with a musical aptitude where sent out to do battle. Whether MJ death as murder is just sensational misdirection or other is not clear.

I came across that website a while back. I think one of the authors is a writer by the name of Wes Penre who wrote extensively, over a period of time, about the Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon. Laurel Canyon seemed to attract a significant number of "rising stars" who partied and interacted with each other on many suspicious levels. The story that shocked me the most was that Charles Manson was a "guru" to the offspring of the rich and military parents involved in certain "secret agendas" to manipulate and control the public subconscious through music and movies.

How Hollywood, the CIA and military officials are just some of the "arms of the Octopus" which seeks to rule the entire world's population through coersion and subterfuge. Eliminate a traditional culture and replace it with selfishness, barbaric practices and mindless submission via television, movies and music. Literature has always been a source for altering a traditional set of ethical values. Just look around, you'll have to agree at least a little.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Many will blame these named secret societies without knowing who or what is actually behind some of them. Just when you think you known the real truth, don't be fooled. Because there is always another source behind these masks.

Using certain names is not the end all. We should keep in mind the movies such as The Matrix and realize that there are those who actually do see the future, manipulate it and us as if some computer program and game.

I recall a biblical writing mentioning the hosts and the great hosts. Was the christ figure a great host? was Michael Jackson a great host? From my understanding, Michael Jackson was a host. Alternate or multiple personalities, from my point of view, is a representation of the beast with several heads, as if remote controlled like a video game avatar. Michael Jackson wanted to clone himself, as if a ressurection and a new game. Maybe it was Michaels clone that died also. Sound familiar?

One clue is when they don't remember doing something. What we often see in the mirror, is not what others see. Have you ever had missing time? Do you even remember?

[edit on 22-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Bloody nonsense,anyone can make things fit together if they wish to.These videos just seem like christian bible bashers scared of the big bad satanic devil worshipping illuminati,millions of videos like that on the net and many people make money from the fears of evangelicals thinking religion is intentionally being ridiculed and is slowly losing its grip on humanity because of some secret cabal,all of which is so far from the truth.If anything,the illuminati are humanist and secularist...im going by what the bavarian illuminati were,and this whole conspiracy is based around the fact they are somehow still around.Complete disgusting someone would exploit a man who just died weeks ago for their baseless paranoid delusions....

I think you are wrong. The illuminati has done alot of things during the years. If you watched the Vids before slapping wierd oppinions around, you'd see he was not comfortable with his situations.

Bankers on Cnn say things like this : This is a planned and carried out by the Illuminati, and now we are paying the prise for it' , surly cant be blown off as superstision(?) and illogical comments with no weight ?

These people are on the move, deny or close ones mind futher dont make it go away, sadly too many people think just that !!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I did watch the videos,and i stand by what i said in my post.It's very easy to link things together if you want to,that doesn't mean they are actually connected.I *do* think there are a group of elites that control much of the world whether it be media,school curriculum,financial institutions,governments etc That they are all devil worshippers that are trying to get rid of religion is just paranoia though.There have always been people behind the scenes through the ages,people with money want power its hardly a secret.The whole masonry aspect and calling these people the *illuminati* and the silly washington looks like the all seeing eye etc is just bible bashers with a severe case of paranoia.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

The whole masonry aspect and calling these people the *illuminati* and the silly washington looks like the all seeing eye etc is just bible bashers with a severe case of paranoia.

That is an interesting perspective Solomons. I'll bet people who believed the earth was flat said the same kinds of things. People who believed that line of tripe were accused of insanity, heresy and idiocy.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

It's not really fair to use that as an example though because it could really apply to anything and everything under the sun.And who were leading the charge against that particular case? the catholic church thats who,religion again!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

In any Murder, there HAS to be a Motive and somebody has to benefit.

I can't see any of these. Ha, money you say.
Why would anyone want him dead in order to take over his debts.
By the time all the debts and blood sucking lawyers are paid there
won't a brass razoo left.

He was only doing those last tours in order to pay off his existing
debts. He was spending more money than he earned.

As for the Kids, I reckon the kids will be in High School before this
is settled once and for all.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by oshdra

Thanks so much for those links about Rihanna , Beyonce, Jay Z, Omarion, etc....

I shared with all the folks I know...

That was some CREEPY sh!@

I knew something was up with Beyonce's weird lyrics and hypnotic repeated lyrics...

Rhianna's Umbrella took the cake tho.....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by ofhumandescent

You obviously can see that MJ is nervous there..
And I thought he took the skin brighting drugs because he wanted to be white....

You can thank the media for that.

Come to think of it... did Black Or White come out around that time.
When I watch that video this comes to mind... It didnt matter what color they made him. He would still try to fight any way he can.

Just look at all the world peace in that video.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I'm so glad you did this thread and shared those vids....

I shared them with my friends and family....

I felt a lil 'funny feeling ' when they pronounced Michael Jackson dead, like " I wonder if this is some New World Order-Illuminati sh!@", but then I quickly dismissed that idea and said it was just a normal celebrity overdose....

Normal Celebrity Overdose?

NORMAL?

Lennon, Tupac, Marley, Joplin, MLK, now Michael Jackson....

had to be silenced......DAMN

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There is no madman behind the music industry. There are a bunch of very wealthy, rich as$$h01es that just want easy money. They know people like easy too, that's why they even ask you to "ease up" your music (I'm an artist and have encountered myseld dealing with this issue).
Everything is money and connections in the music industry, so believe me that if there were some secret asshole pulling the strings all those MAINSTREAM artist would have never, ever published that kind of songs. The thing is that they know Illuminati stuff sells, so they ask (or force) their artist to sing something that says that word. Yes, they do that, as they also tell you to sing something "catchier", or demand you to make a love song. Every mainstream artist you see is a facade, the real person is usually very different. You can watch the meanest badass singing about illuminati and being from the toughest hood, and it's all a lie, a lot of times he and the big labels are laughing all the way to the bank. Of course not everyone is a blatant fake, but being in the industry I can tell you that most of them are. And they made a lot of money about this illuminati stuff, trust me.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Im glad we are entitled to our own thoughts and beliefs, would be boring otherwise..

Im for one know the Illuminati is exactly what is said about them, and that they are screwing up the world right now..

We will all be pretty aware of this in a short time..
That has been said over and over , only thing not shown up yet, are alien invasion and exchange of Nukes... Forced vaccines are coming now in a month or two... Let us just see who wins, Illuminatis minions, or will people wake up to this treason in time . ??

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
incredibly remarkable thread

i dont think ive seen much that tops that on ats

the parts with mj speaking were just very disturbing and eye opening

the minute i heard he died i knew he was murdered

in my mind i had my own ideas why it had happened

but i never thought on a level as immense as this

it all makes perfect sense

we can debate whether or not its true till we are blue in the face and the public will never have proof

but we dont need proof theres gravity, we dont need proof theres people out there orchestrating all of this that we see and that we live

there are too few with too much power

the masses need to organize and unify and stand up and put a end to this tremendous control that is possesed by so few

i never thought mj was guilty of the things that were cast upon his name, not because i was a die hard fan, because im not, not because i grew up with him as a number one influence, because i didnt, but because i knew a man of that stature, money, and power would never do something so stupid and if he ever would, he damn sure wouldnt be dumb enough to get caught for it, especially have it go to court as publicly as it did

like he said, overnight the minute he broke all the records he was being bombarded as a criminal

truly a great video i wish more people would see

and i wish more people could see it for what it was rather then what i know some people will dismiss as "stupid rap music"

i wish more of us had a broader perspective to be able to see things for what they are when they are shown to us

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

Sometimes people make a lot more than what it really is. If there is an illuminati agenda in music, rest assured that no artist would ever know.
Pink Floyd also made a lot of disturbing "revelations" on some of their albums (not talking about syd barret's era), and they're alive and wealthy.
You know why nobody wanted to kill them? Because they sold like crazy.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Excellent post,I just got around to it so I am chimming in a little late. This is very interesting.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join