It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati, Music Industry and Why MICHAEL JACKSON Was Killed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Those videos are so stupid.
Man, they're cringe-inducingly stupid.

But I don't discount the possibility that MJ was killed. LaToya seems to have said he was. Mind you, LaToya is borderline insane, but nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeepCoverUK
Just wow.......

These videos seem pretty far out to me, Immortal Technique is an agent for the NWO now? I guess they want him to speak out against their actions and reject and oppose the mainstream music industry?

This is one of many holes in the theory represented originally.

That is not to say that there are no conspiracies surronding MJ and his life, I have heard that he was being exploited by the nation of islam at the time of death, just as many people had exploited him throughout his life.

Having said that, I highly doubt they would want to slay their golden goose so to speak.

To me, his death had more to do with the many hangers on and the purported quackery of his many different doctors.

RIP Michael, you will be remembered.

No, technique is not an agent of the Illuminati. He is one of the few artists with a voice that is not even supported by a mainstream record label. He didn't want his music being tampered with, or his message changed. He is rebelling against the Illuminati. The only reason he isn't dead is because he is small time compared to others. (no disrespect to Immortal Technique, because he has talent)

You should worry why the voices of Alex Jones, Ron Paul, and David Icke are allowed to say what they say. I say...deny ignorance and research...then you will find out what a true disinformation agent looks like. Paul is one of them, Jones is one of them, and Icke is one of them.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Some people tends to totally close the door the fact there are powerfull people out there with power and actually do not care one bit about the rest of the world, that is a fact.

I dont doubt they kill 3000 people for just the sport of it, that is how cynical they are.
They look opon the world as theirs, as bloodlines may sugest, it goes way back and to beings we are told are myths....

This will not go away, it will be happeming faster as the days becomes shorter and more events are pressed into a shorter timeline.

Just to add some bs in here !!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

isnt this the matrix within a matrix? the powers to be leak out certain information like its coming from "god". basically, turn to god now since you see with new eyes. i say its a trap. just because people write songs backwards dosent mean it comes from satan or lucifer.

if i tried hard enough, i could make a song to where when you play it backwards you can hear messages. in fact i kind of already did make songs like that but not on purpose. so its evident my thoughts are being guided. that dosent show proof of a deity. theres a lot of really cool bar tricks out there. fake magic to usher in faker magic.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by booda

Sad video from the BBC with Jermaine crying telling people to leave him alone

BBC Video

Did anyone notice all the cuts and editing done to the interview. The most obvious one being "Michael was here to do *short pause*...a job *sudden cut*"

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone_Rainger

A pare of new eyes is needed I think, and prolly some 3d glasses so the we can get that 'Coming at You' for sure..

There is ofcourse said that there will be false prophets indeed, but who is more licky to be right ? the one denying it or the one speaking of it openly despite redicule from friends and public ?

'there is no such thing as the illuminati' said an norwegian news paper man, 'I have studied it for two years, and conclude, no illuminati' , well, that makes sence, two years of research and concludes there is nothing there..

If there was to come a God as you say in his spaceship, Im running fast and far....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepCoverUK

You should worry why the voices of Alex Jones, Ron Paul, and David Icke are allowed to say what they say. I say...deny ignorance and research...then you will find out what a true disinformation agent looks like. Paul is one of them, Jones is one of them, and Icke is one of them.

What exactly is Alex Jones wrong about? Power corrupting? Operation Northwoods? Most of his information is verifiable so I fail to see why people bash Jones... Now Ick is a diffrent story, reptilians without any evidence is hard to swallow but Jones provides well documented information. Before Alex Jones I never considered 911 to be suspicious, now I do, thank you infowars.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
If all of this Illuminati stuff is true then the Illuminati is us.

We're the ones who buy all of that music, watch TV, eat bad food and worship celebrities. No one is forcing us do any of that.

We (consumers) control what is presented/marketed to us.

I also doubt very much that the human brain can decipher backward recorded words. (Most of us can't decipher forward recorded words.)

I hear a lot of people who are posting here exclaim that they're "awake", etc., etc. And so now that you're "awake" how has that changed your behavior?

How is becoming "awake" going to change consumerism? The people buying those CD's with all of that Illuminati stuff in it are kids, good luck trying to tell them it's bad for them.

Amazing, utterly amazing. Where did you come from, where are you going? The Illuminati are a group of people put together by the Rothschilds to subvert, usurp, subjugate and manipulate and control ALL governments. This has gone on since the 5th Century when Nathan Mayer Bauer, that was his original name, figured out how to manipulate a government by "loaning" it gold and silver.

There are well documented articles and books on this very subject.

As for being awake, I do not and have never had a cell phone. I do not watch TV, I read select books after researching the author. And I do investigative research on Masonry and it's history. I align myself with people in the education field and the health industry.

So now I am not as apt to do stupid crap. I am very careful who I talk to. I don't pay taxes, I don't have a drivers license, although I have a truck and 9 motorcycles and still use them, and do not need a license. I study law, state and federal and the Constitutions. This is all a result of becoming awake.

Codex Magica.......read the book. It is the most in depth piece of work I have found on the Masons and Illuminati. Texx Marrs is the author.

I do not go to movies, I do not patronize stores with the Masonic "eye" like Dairy Queen, Holiday gas stations, etc. Or the others with the "triangle" or pyramid like Citgo and others. So I try and do my part. I also buy books and pass them out to educate the public.

There are so many things you can do, get rid of credit cards, stay out of debt, buy gold and silver bullion or coins. Don't patronize the music industry by buying worthless CD's, stop going to movies that are bull anyway. Turn the TV off if you have one and educate yourself and others.

It is a shame that so many people have been murdered by these 13 families and they have never been brought to justice. Well, look at the statue in front of the Justice dept. Albert Pike, the man who turned Masonry into the Luciferian Society it is today. How coincidental don't you think.

There is so much out there, truth. It is great when you finally use that all seeing eye in the middle of your forehead to see what is really happening. You can manipulate your spirit in a positive way and have adverse affects on them. The only spirit that can be "conjured up" are evil spirits of the past. Good is always there for you. My Karma is going to run over and crush their Dogma!!

Respect to those who have the ability to out the truth and the Illuminati. Shame on Oprah Winfrey and the others in the Bilderberg Group and the rest of those worthless societies. Damn them all.

Rest in piece those who have died at the hands of these idiots!!!!

One of the best movies I have seen also, not in a theater, is Stigmata.

"The Kingdom of God is inside you and all around you, not in these mansions made of wood and stone, split a piece of wood and I am there, lift a stone and you will find me."

These are said to be the actual words of Jesus himself. It would have destroyed the ideology of the church and all religions if this were true. Absolutely must be hidden and kept from the public. So could this be one of the many reasons he was killed

[edit on 22-7-2009 by daddio]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
From the most ancient times, music and dancing were known to induce hypnotic, trance-like states in the musicians and dancers. I'm sure science and technology have gone far beyond mammoth skulls and birds leg flutes to induce desired states of mind.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
this is all good and everything but the ghost in mickeals house please.... thats clearly a shadow of someone in that room!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RawFacts
reply to post by ChemBreather

good post!! you forgot to mention one big thing also and it was mentioned on the news. MJ mentioned to his sister latoya jackson who is going to write a book i hear and expose people i suppose. she said michael kept saying to her they are trying to kill me they are going to kill me i tell you because i know too much. He kept telling latoya that alot. latoya is going to put a book out but at what cost. the illuminati will kill you so how can you stop them. I for one this may sound like i am selling out but I will support the new world order not in the sense where i am copping out but in the sense you cannot fight something bigger than yourself. just relax or you might put yourself in a bad situation. Like having yourself wiped out like dirt to windex. you will see in the long run.

Sorry mate but You forgot about David and Goliath...

The same tought many Germans about Nazi rulers...and recently the peoples of the Soviet Block...
It all has ended. And not only because of freedom fighters , partisants, and demonstrations but also because so called "normal people" resisted in the passive way, no not doing the sabbotages but simply shunning...

[edit on 22-7-2009 by ZenOnKwalsky]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I listen to heavy metal, so I don't need to bother with the back-words satanic messages

Anyway I'm wondering if anyone can vouch for the backword messages or are they total bull?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Hey, loved your reply, now for my question:

Do you know any thing about an illuminati man getting struck by lighting in Bayern I think it was, and some one found documents of plannings of the french revolusion.

Do you have any knowledge of this ? !

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LosTNForGotteNWayS

If you look to the floor , I think you can see the shadow of the shadow on the floor.

I am not 100% sure, but it looks that way !

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Its Blue Nose
I listen to heavy metal, so I don't need to bother with the back-words satanic messages

Anyway I'm wondering if anyone can vouch for the backword messages or are they total bull?

You can get them but I honestly think they are just co-incidence. I doubt the singers take the time to write lyrics that purposefully say specific words when said backwards. Why not just come out and say "Satan rules" normally than go to that effort?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This is what I was getting at, in my previous response:

Drug Agents Seize Records of Michael Jackson's Doctor

The thinking appears to be that the doctor had been dosing Michael with inappropriate medicines. I suppose you could say that the inappropriate dosing was part of a conspiracy - but then again, you could claim that about absolutely *any* death. The guy died of Alzheimer's? The Illuminati did it. They have the virus or prion or whatever causes Alzheimer's, and can give it to anyone. And so on.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by daddio

Hey, loved your reply, now for my question:

Do you know any thing about an illuminati man getting struck by lighting in Bayern I think it was, and some one found documents of plannings of the french revolusion.

Do you have any knowledge of this ? !

It was Adam Weishaupt's work in 1776 I believe. The Courier was struck by lightining while riding to deliver the documents to the Grand Lodge.

Yes I know the story and it is well documented.

libertyforlife.com...

Adam Weishaupt was born February 6, 1748 at Ingoldstadt, Bavaria. Weishaupt, born a Jew, was educated by the Jesuits who converted him to Catholicism. He purportedly developed an intense hatred for the Jesuits. Although he became a Catholic priest, his faith had been shaken by the Jesuits and he became an atheist. Weishaupt was an ardent student of French philosopher Voltaire (1694-1778). Voltaire, a revolutionary who held liberal religious views, had written in a letter to King Frederick II, ("the Great"):

"Lastly, when the whole body of the Church should be sufficiently weakened and infidelity strong enough, the final blow (is) to be dealt by the sword of open, relentless persecution. A reign of terror (is) to be spread over the whole earth, and...continue while any Christian should be found obstinate enough to adhere to Christianity."

It is believed that, as a result of Voltaire's writings, Weishaupt formulated his ideas concerning the destruction of the Church. In 1775, when summoned by the House of Rothschild, he immediately defected and, at the behest of Meyer, began to organize the 'Illuminati'. The 1st chapter of the order started in his home town of Ingolstadt.

“The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation.” Dr. Adam Weishaupt, The Founder of The Bavarian Illuminati May 1st, 1776-1830

As the name implies, those individuals who are members of the Illuminati claim to possess the 'Light of Lucifer'. As far as they are concerned, only members of the human race who possess the 'Light of Lucifer' are truly enlightened and capable of governing. Denouncing God, Weishaupt and his followers considered themselves to be the cream of the intelligentsia - the only people with the mental capacity, the knowledge, the insight and understanding necessary to govern the world and bring it peace. Their avowed purpose and goal was the establishment of a New World Order, or One World Government.

So yes, if one takes the time to research, he may learn all there is to know, and then WE become enlightened and their tomfoolery will no longer work on us. If only the rest of you would take the time to do this. Shame people "cling" to foolish material ideologies and drinking their problems away while watching the Simpsons or other television crap.

Not that I did not enjoy "Family Guy" or "That 70's Show" once in a while along with others.

But this is about MJ and the other thousands and possibly millions that have died as a result of these idiot Elitists and their bull crap desires and wants. I don't think there is a word available to describe just how idiotic their ideology is.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I don't think that it is this easy to figure everything out. It didn't take people more than a couple of days to get some videos off the Internet and put this theory out. Too many people seem to over-simplify reality.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So they can pass the climate change takeover bill with no one allowed to read it

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I think the question we should be asking isn't are you paranoid? the question we should be asking is ARE YOU PARANOID ENOUGH?"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join