It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati, Music Industry and Why MICHAEL JACKSON Was Killed.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Why would MJ put subliminal clues and whatnot in the most obvious of songs "They dont'...." If he was really scared he would have put his clues in "Blame it on the boogie" or ok sorry... jokes aside... in "heal the world" Why not? Maybe all of us should go back to our albums and study and investigate every word and cadence of his in every song, lyric and video.

Was Dirty Diana somehow a foretelling of Princess Di's contract hit on the behest of her reptilian ex-in-laws? Hmm.. I will go and listen to that song again, forward backwards and at any bpm you guys suggest. Is Billie Jean trying to tell us that the Illuminati wanted him to mate with the tennis legend Billie Jean so that their offspring could rule the world? Moonwalker totally exposed the Illuminati's plan to sell drugs to kids. Totally. And the Dangerous tour especially the concert in Bucharest (that's the only one I've seen) was totally a flip-off to the Illuminati. Even the jet pack was symbolic. Of what, I'm not sure but you guys can help me out.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

They will do whatever it takes. But we must remember that throughout history it has never been accomplished. The taking over of an entire population under one control.

They have set it up to have the lesser inclined or less intelligent "need" to believe in a higher power to "save" them from themselves. Guilable.

As for Micheal being a child of MK-Ultra, no way. All of the high school shooters and college shooters, absolutely. Son of Sam and so on. MJ was a somewhat laid back individual and wanted to keep his dad happy, help the family and keep it all together. When he went out on his own is when the trouble started I think.

All in all, it is not a matter of being weak minded but having less will. He had the will to perservere, just kept his cool and patient and came out when he thought that there was no other way. Ron Paul is doing the same, staying alive by not saying too much.

We can beat these bastards, no problem, we just have to all pull together and stop giving in. If we all claimed exempt on our W-4's and then never filed taxes on April 15th, what could they do, come after the whole nation? If we all took our license plates off OUR vehicles what could they do, stop us all at once? If we all said NO to everything they wanted from us, what could they do? It's as simple as that. But getting everyone on the same page is the problem.

If there was a way to link all the net together and get mass information out there, that even the lowest form of intelligence could comprehend, that would be the way to do it. Pick a day and time and get it done.

Why do you think they are doing what they are doing now, panic. Too many people have woke up and are acting like me and others.

Funny analogy, they have tried to get all their "ducks in a row", but every now and then a chick goes astray and they have to stop and regroup. Funny really. They have not counted on many things. they can not foresee the future as some may think. They try little programs here and there and gauge the response and then alter their agenda.

They do their dirty little deeds and see what the public reaction is, then they try a bit more. It's easy to see what they are up to if you step back and look, just like it talks about in the video.

Take a step back and look around, watch and listen.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This is a fascinating theory -- is there any evidence of Michael Jackson explicitly saying something about the Illuminati?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Where can I get a listen at the full speech Michael made in the second video?
The really enlightening one?

Sorry, I hate to ask to be *spoon fed* but I don’t know where he was, the time, anything or I’d look myself and there are just too many MJ vids out there to go through.

Why do I want it? I'd like to type out a transcript of it and post it for people who can’t watch the video.

Thanks again.

That would be great! I can't watch videos at work

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thinkingAhead

here it is, i wanted to see it myself

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Just right on the nailshead.
They needs us to follow their agenda, or else they dont get any where.
When the populus in general think the Gov. and MSM is right in every descision, there is a problem..

Just like this swine Flu vaccine, they need us to go and take it, they dont have the capasity to drive around to every person and force them one by one.

Most people will gladly take the shot thinking they got saved from an harmless flu in general, and the few that are left, can just be taken to... well.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LaMano

Nice find !
And he say what I said just a few posts back , the history is a lie, it is a lie lie lie..Not just on the music side..

And trust me on the evolusion scam too, a lie lie lie ..

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fishbowlcollection

He didn't say ' Im a fraid the illuminators will hurt me' no.
But illuminati is mentioned in the MSM coming to the economy 'grand theft' crisis going on !!!..

About the movie Angels and Demons.

This one is one of my Favs..

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Im sorry if this has been mentioned in any previous posts as i do not have time to read the whole thread. In relation to the second video I was just wondering how the song "yes we can" backwards becomes "thank you satan" as in reverse it would be impossible to acheive the 'an' or the 'th'.

I dont have any programs for it, but if anyone does i appreaciate it if someone could capture and reverse the audio again, as it would seem the illuminati arnt the only ones manipulating us.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What most people fail to realize is that a guitar can be made to talk if the right notes are played. play those notes in reverse and it is talking backwards. Roy Clark used to tlak with his guitar all the time for humor. And it was funny how he could do it so well.

It is not neccessarily the human voice making the statement but the instruments. And it is not hard to use slight of computer to insert messages backwards in a song track.

Technology has been on top of that for decades, yes a decade is ten years so that would be more than 20 years.

People don't get it. It DOES happen. what is so hard to believe is the depth of the brainwashing and how hard it is for some people to snap out of it.

But understanding that the media has been doing it so long and repeatedly, we must repeat everything to, to undo it all. So we must over and over again discuss these matters until the obvious is in plain view.

As for those who believe the messages don't do anything, you are wrong, the human brain is so complex and picks up everything. Some are more weak minded than others so it affects them more. And these are the scary idiots in society.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unstupified

From Wiki :
Backmasking (also known as backward masking)[1] is a recording technique in which a sound or message is recorded backward onto a track that is meant to be played forward. Backmasking is a deliberate process, whereas a message found through phonetic reversal may be unintentional.

Backmasking was popularized by The Beatles, who used backward vocals and instrumentation on their 1966 album Revolver.[2] Artists have since used backmasking for artistic, comedic, and satiric effect, on both analog and digital recordings. The technique has also been used to censor words or phrases for "clean" releases of songs.

Backmasking has been a controversial topic in the United States since the 1980s, when allegations from Christian groups of its use for Satanic purposes were made against prominent rock musicians, leading to record-burning protests and proposed anti-backmasking legislation by state and federal governments. Whether backmasked messages exist is in debate, as is whether backmasking can be used subliminally to affect listeners.

You can get alot of cool Backwards speakings here, all from celebs to reptilians talking about nibiru !!! Lotsa fun here..
One of my Favs, is an Reptilian : # , there's Fire ! LOL ..
Peggy Kane, EVP Reverse Speaking

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
id just like to point out that immortal technique didnt sell out and go mainstreem till about last year...... he quotes from his songs here are from before he sold out!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
good videos, lots of information well made well presented and on the net quickly.
curious isnt it?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
oh boy many people are going to get rich writing books about how MJ got killed by various groups... elvis is still around too huh?! how about he was just a drug addict and he accidentally overdosed because that's what drug addicts do eventually?

don't get me wrong i like some of his music and i think he was a deeply troubled soul, abused as a child who lived in a fantasy world. not a child molester but a child himself... but in the end he died of an overdose because he was an addict! sad and simple as that.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret
oh boy many people are going to get rich writing books about how MJ got killed by various groups... elvis is still around too huh?! how about he was just a drug addict and he accidentally overdosed because that's what drug addicts do eventually?

don't get me wrong i like some of his music and i think he was a deeply troubled soul, abused as a child who lived in a fantasy world. not a child molester but a child himself... but in the end he died of an overdose because he was an addict! sad and simple as that.

Dude, you are a complete idiot for making such a statement. My Nephew, Cory J. Fox, died on the 15th from a dose of Methadone that he was given by a goddamn drug addict (I went to school with this moron so I know). Now, my nephew had no idea what this drug was all about. He just turned 19 two weeks ago.

I spent a lot of time with him and he was not into drugs. The drug came from a girls father, a girl he should have never been seeing as she is a controlling, manipulative little bitch. We had talked, my nephew and I in person, the night before. He had some problems with finding a job. He was thinking of getting into the military. Not a good idea in my opinion. But we talked.

His mother and father talked with him also, he lived at home. Needless to say, he took one pill, he was found to have three more in his back pocket, and went to sleep and never woke up. He was on the thin side and didn't eat very nutritional food and that could have contributed to it. But..................

Until you know for sure how someone lives their lives personally, I suggest you keep your comments about being a drug addict to yourself. You didn't know Elvis personally nor did you know MJ. You have no idea the stress they were under or what "certain people" were doing "for them". And therein lies the issue.

Anyway, this thread is about the Illluminati and their murderous ranks. Here is a link below that will educate and entertian some with the math and symbolism of the Great Secret Society!! BOOOOOOOO...scary

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
that stuff mj was talkin about in the interview on page 1 vid .is crazy stuff this nwo stuff just keeps coming back from all angles and hit s u hard in the face .pepole need to wake up amd see this is real

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
that stuff mj was talkin about in the interview on page 1 vid .is crazy stuff this nwo stuff just keeps coming back from all angles and hit s u hard in the face .pepole need to wake up amd see this is real

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Cheers and we look forward to your Forum Favourites selections!

[color=#484644]taux pret auto[color=#484644] - taux pret auto differe selon la rise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Michael Jackson was not the only victim of the Illuminati-run entertainment industry - so was Paul McCartney. A thread on that is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are other victims, sadly.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RawFacts

I'm sorry, but I'll take being "wiped out" before I will lay down to these people! I'll die fighting first. This world is definitely finished if everyone thinks like you. Thankfully, not everyone does!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join