It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati, Music Industry and Why MICHAEL JACKSON Was Killed.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
M.J was at the end of the road tore up like throw up tired and drug out and his people pushed him over the edge. worn out and dead of a drug overdose. Peace on his soul. Now he can rest.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Whoa! Some crazy conspiracies here.

As to specifics on what kind of mind control Michael J. was subjected to to how he was allegedly murdered, all that is speculation until proof. However one thing is undeniable; His rebellion against a system of “cattle control” did cost him dearly.

No surprise here at all. Judging by the soulless garbage the music industry have been forcing down our throats for the past two decades. The last genuine creative attempts in the art of popular music died in the eighties. Music is very powerful force and when in the hand of genuine unique talents, it can do wonders, no matter the genre. Controlling popular music is an effective way to turn the public away.

Yet, something had begun to happen with the MJ phenomenon. The effect that this young man had on so many people was out of control. The so called Illuminati had nothing to gain using somebody like Michael Jackson who was like a force on its own. They’d do better keeping him down.
I find it funny when people claim that one needs the Illuminati’s approval to basically become relevant in this world. Its not just about fame and fortune, although there’s nothing wrong with these opportunities when you dematerialize their meanings. Not every artist just wants to make money or be popular. It’s mostly about showing and sharing inner richness.

I say this man was about to show that (even subconsciously) a single individual could rise above the “system”. I bet he could have done a better and bigger job without the watchdogs.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

check it out.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

You know this Illuminati bloodline suckers remind me alot, by their war againts the flesh, matter and spirit, of the God of the OT.

Don't you think?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

The whole masonry aspect and calling these people the *illuminati* and the silly washington looks like the all seeing eye etc is just bible bashers with a severe case of paranoia.

I have to agree with you on the bible bashers paranoia wholeheartedly, it would seem futile entering into a discussion about these matters with xtian types, as their grip on reality was lost, the moment they accepted the jesus god delusion.

Whether there is or was, any truth in these bizarre claims about Michael Jackson can be speculated upon for all eternity.

The dude was clearly lost down his own rabbit hole, I mean c'mon anyone that would name a child "Blanket" is clearly barking mad and deserves a slap.

Any grown man that was constantly in the public eye, that sleeps with small boys must seriously have a screw loose.

Yes it would appear that Jacko was wacko, so delusional bible bashers building a conspiracy, around the words of a nut job is quite laughable.

What the bible bashers simply cannot see, is that if there is any conspiracy then they and their paranoid insecurities are the pawns in the game.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Read the book the "ringing cedars" it reveals many truths.

We are in the age of revealing. Micheal Jackson paved the way for this, to help awaken humans. We all know we are awakening.

If we dont change now it might end up looking like this:

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez

You know this Illuminati bloodline suckers remind me alot, by their war againts the flesh, matter and spirit, of the God of the OT.

Don't you think?

Yes, I keep wondering if all this spririt thing could what its a bout, but Im not so much into that, alot of people are it seams.

Let us say it is the case, we are spirits in flesh exosuits or something,what would they gain by holding us in it, or viceversa ??

MJ was imo obviously under some 'hold' or 'grip' after looking at this vids.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Again, thank you for your answer, backs up my own research pretty well.

Is there any doubt in your mind, that the illuminati would do ANY thing they see 'nessesary' to accomplish their agenda ?

I'm thinking about this war on Christianity and such, Eramus Darwin and surten books to strip humans of any beliefe of a God or Creator ?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

LOL, little boy ask : Like a mother and a father ? the woman replies : No Need for bad language ! LOL

Yea , this is the world the sheeple want, as you can see, they dont need to get Pregnant even, sounds like heaven ...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
then how do we stop the illuminati? its like 1984 by george orwell, this will world will be a dystopia

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Great post but if you are intelligent enough you would have seen this already..... to be free is the ultimate goal for society (well for me it is anyway).....

I gotta say all those backward lyrics was interesting......

And of course if you really take the time out to think about things with an open mind you will soon see that most of history is a lie......

[edit on 23-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Great thread S&F.

I came across this article by sorcha faal and it states that Russia’s "FSB Reports Pop Icon Michael Jackson Assassinated By CIA"

At the time I thought that it was a bit lame but after watching the video by the OP and comments on it I have come to the conclusion that there is certainly a lot of truth in it.

FSB sources are reporting to President Medvedev today that American pop icon Michael Jackson was “most assuredly” assassinated by the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) after an examination of data transmitted by a Russian Military’s Kosmos 2450 satellite show “conclusively” that immediately prior to the music stars death in Los Angeles an electromagnetic pulse consistent in pattern to EMR weapons looted from the former Soviet Union by the United States was employed at the “exact coordinates” of the rock stars home.

To the type of technology being perfected by the US Military-Industrial Complex based upon former Soviet Union research used in these kinds of assassinations we can read about as reported by Cheryl Welsh, president, Citizens Against Human Rights Abuse, in her landmark 2001 report “Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) Weapons: As Powerful As The Atomic Bomb”, and which says: “A newly declassified U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency report says- extensive Soviet research into microwaves might lead to methods of causing disoriented human behavior, nerve disorders or even heart attacks.... A copy of the study was provided by the agency to The Associated Press in response to a request under the Freedom of Information Act.

The Pentagon agency refused to release some portions of the study, saying they remain classified on national security grounds.”

Read the Source for the full article and links backing up the claim.

Given the fact tht his brain was removed and was sent for tests on the 11th July, even now 11 days later the autopsy is Still not out and could take another week.

Regardless of this being truthful or not, - It has made me listen to the Michael Jackson message even more and has doubtless done the same for millions worldwide - and In an Ob Wan Kenobe-esque kind of way, now that he has been struck down he's becoming more powerful than you could possibly imagine - and that's a good thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I wrote a song a few years back entitled 'stuck up inside' this is all about being stuck in some job and wanting my freedom but of course if i hadn't told you that you would think it was about being locked up in prison!!! Well.... being locked up in prison & being locked up inside a job you hate can be the same thing.....

[edit on 23-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
it sounds like "thank you satan" and "now you see"

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hey, I know the history of man is a lie.
I try to get people on that track many times.
Even the history of America aint what americans think !!!

The illuminati has altered the history of usa by infiltrating the Universities and the American Historic Associations, they run every thing..

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

When I first joined ATS I quoted that source and boy, oh boy! Anyway, I still read that website even though its an unacceptable "source" here. They present stories with a fresh perspective and I appreciate that. Truth? I'm beginning to think there is no such thing as "truth" that can be agreed upon by a majority. Truth is subjective. Sad.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

It's time for 'THE MATRIX' TO BECOME REALITY......... LETS GO GET THESE ILLUMINATI!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magzoid
Great thread S&F.

I came across this article by sorcha faal and it states that Russia’s "FSB Reports Pop Icon Michael Jackson Assassinated By CIA"

At the time I thought that it was a bit lame but after watching the video by the OP and comments on it I have come to the conclusion that there is certainly a lot of truth in it.

FSB sources are reporting to President Medvedev today that American pop icon Michael Jackson was “most assuredly” assassinated by the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) after an examination of data transmitted by a Russian Military’s Kosmos 2450 satellite show “conclusively” that immediately prior to the music stars death in Los Angeles an electromagnetic pulse consistent in pattern to EMR weapons looted from the former Soviet Union by the United States was employed at the “exact coordinates” of the rock stars home.

To the type of technology being perfected by the US Military-Industrial Complex based upon former Soviet Union research used in these kinds of assassinations we can read about as reported by Cheryl Welsh, president, Citizens Against Human Rights Abuse, in her landmark 2001 report “Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) Weapons: As Powerful As The Atomic Bomb”, and which says: “A newly declassified U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency report says- extensive Soviet research into microwaves might lead to methods of causing disoriented human behavior, nerve disorders or even heart attacks.... A copy of the study was provided by the agency to The Associated Press in response to a request under the Freedom of Information Act.

The Pentagon agency refused to release some portions of the study, saying they remain classified on national security grounds.”

Read the Source for the full article and links backing up the claim.

Given the fact tht his brain was removed and was sent for tests on the 11th July, even now 11 days later the autopsy is Still not out and could take another week.

Regardless of this being truthful or not, - It has made me listen to the Michael Jackson message even more and has doubtless done the same for millions worldwide - and In an Ob Wan Kenobe-esque kind of way, now that he has been struck down he's becoming more powerful than you could possibly imagine - and that's a good thing.

Wow thats quite F scary reading that since i remember they got all the coordinates of every house in the USA. Maybe they dont need to take people to FEMA camps.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
*Hanging head in shame*

I have to admit that I was one of those people who jumped on the bandwagon and laughed my ass off at the MJ jokes that were doing the rounds when he passed away. Although I must add that it was not done in malice and I too used to take out videos to learn the moonwalk 25 odd years ago.

I always knew that Michael was a very talented artist but I never knew all of this about the man ... so here's apologizing for making light of a man who didn't deserve it and my respect for the work he did and how he stood against the pressures that were put on him.

PLURAL to you and thank you for your immense contribution to this world Michael.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
BTW ... Religion is just another form of mind-control through fear-mongering ... they've pretty much got all the bases covered now.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join