It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immunity set for flu vaccine makers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of total newbie
reply to post by uplander

How can the vaccines be mandatory? I can't see this working. Say for instance you are a big shot sports star, are they going to force you? What about an elected official or big banker? You have millions. There must be some way through bribery or forged documents that these people will get off.

They will probably be giving some type of certificate of vaccination to those who get the shot. You can bet there will be forgeries available for a price. Also, I think the "little people" will make their own forged documents.

How can a vaccine be mandatory? Well, by laws mandating the use of them, of course.

For example, take a look at this link:

National Vaccine Information Center

N.C. Gen. Stat. § 130A-152 (2006)

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Sorry, alreasy covered here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bill Frist (R-TN), a physician, drove through a bill that gave drug companies more immunity than any bill ever passed by Congress. The legislation, referred to as *Division E*was tacked on to a Defense appropriations bill in the final minutes of the Congressional sessions before the Christmas recess. This bill provides at least four sweeping provisions:

1. Immunity from liability for all drugs, vaccines, or biological products deemed as a covered countermeasure against bioterrorism in the event of an outbreak of any kind. (more)

2. Immunity for any product used for any public health emergency declared by the secretary of HHS. The authority to declare an emergency now rests completely in the hands of the secretary of HHS— an appointed, non-medical person who has no accountability to the general public. The president’s hand-picked person that is part of his inner circle will have the power to mandate vaccines and other medications given to the American people.

3. Immunity from accountability. No matter what a drug company do wrong in this arena, they are protected. Even if the company’s dirty facility created a batch of contaminated vaccines that resulted in death or injury to thousands of people, the drug company will not be held accountable.

4. Immunity from lawsuits. A person who suffers any type of loss will be prohibited from suing the drug companies. Vaccine manufacturers have immunity from almost everything, perhaps even murder. (more)

In other words, the injured party would have to prove the vaccine maker intentionally caused him harm.
Division-E goes even one step further.

(link to Dr. Tenpenny)

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I was also wondering if the UK could make it mandatory,they haven't yet but some checking shows they have the legal framework to do so...the whole thing is just plain wrong for a number of reasons.Im not talking about simple oh noes vaccines are evil....too many coincidences and happenings that plainly correlate to each other.I still stand by my views that its not depopulation though.I guess we will see how nasty the virus really is in the coming months...i hope it goes away and doesn't mutate.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by TheLoony

I really dont trust Jane burgermesiter or her views on the vaccine if im being honest.If she thinks there are fema camps for people and mass graves ready..well,shes a tad too paranoid imo.It's not about depopulation...its about big pharma making money from a non existent pandemic.

Then they can chisel that into your tombstone.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight

And i will discuss my tombstone on here with you when we are supposedly in fema camps or mass graves...deal?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fullblast

Originally posted by Revolutionary Youth

There is a very real reason to be "fearful" of Swine Flu.

What you are seeing now is a Flu that is living outside an ideal environment in the northern hemisphere, and still it carries on.

This winter, things could seriously get bad. Not only will you have Swine Flu, but you will have traditional flu making its rounds as well, and from what I understand, having one does not make you immune to the other.

In addition to that fun fact, every person that gets the flu is a potential wild card in the strain. It only takes one person to introduce a variant on the strain that could make it much more deadly.

I am not a sky is falling kind of person. I truly hope it winds up being a non event, but we will just have to wait and see how it plays out.

For now all I can do is educate myself and my family. I have very young children, the last thing I want is to see them get and type of illness.

Very well said! Thats exactly right, this isn't even flu season in the northern hemisphere and when the winter months kick in it very likely that people will be infected with swine flu aswell as regular flu, not only that, swine flu could well become much more virulent if not mutate or combine with other types of flu, apparently its already a combination of 3 different flu's.

So this is what the various health care groups are really worried about! But what should we be worried about? Well the vaccine for starters, which if you do a little research on you will find all it is supposed to help with is blocking the spread of the flu itself and only then works in the first day or two of symptoms. Apart from that it does nothing to help really and thats the official line, so why encourage everyone to take it? Placebo effect maybe?
Reduce the spread? Thats a bit like closing the gate when the horse has bolted!
Not only that there has not even been developed a vaccine that works on swine flu specifically, (officialy) according to a representive from WHO!

All that I have mentioned so far has nothing to do with any conspriracy its all the official line and still pretty worrying! Its all just a bit fishy without doing any digging.
I will be treating this flu as any other, first sign of symptoms, get plenty of rest, even if you dont yet feel wasted! Sweat it out, take plenty of garlic, vitamin C, drink honey and lemon, chicken and mushroom soup, and anything ellse you know that staves off flu like illness. Top prioritys being rest and sweating before you develop a fever and your body will forces this on you anyway.
Oh and dont take the vaccine!!!!

[edit on 18-7-2009 by surfer_soul]

CX

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well on Sky News tonight they were talking about the vaccine when i turned the tv on.

Sread across the bottom of the screen in big letters was a message saying that the public should be assured that the vaccine would be safe if it was given out.

They said it would go through clinical trials first.

Two questions then from me.

1. I thought clinical trials meant waiting ages to see how they affect the patient?

2. Why the hell would they need to say the vaccine is definately going to be safe? Shouldn't that go without saying anyway?

CX.

[edit on 18/7/09 by CX]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If there is serious effects then it'll the peoples duty to make sure these guys don't get away with it. I'm sure they can pass whatever laws they desire but that doesn't give them immunity from the people.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

And i will discuss my tombstone on here with you when we are supposedly in fema camps or mass graves...deal?

Look, the 'vaccines' are so incredibly toxic, their makers have sought and obtained legal 'immunity' (ironic term) from the repercussions of their mandatory use.

I wont waste your time reciting all the information that is easily available, but I must mention that either way, it is imperative that everyone with the means file for a legal injunction against the distribution of this dangerously toxic compound before it's
upon us.

Dont forget, we're dealing with a company so trustworthy and safe, they managed to release 72 kilograms of live avian flu marked as 'vaccine' into 16 different cities in April. And that's the stuff ON the record! Im sure the 37 Baxter co-workers admitted to intensive care have a similar high opinion of the safety and legitimacy of this company...

C'mon! There are very legitimate realities Jane B. has raised, in fact, the anti terrorism bureau here has taken up the case in post haste.

Some 'vaccine' contents:

Chemical Index:
alpha-tocopherol
aluminum adjuvant
AS03 adjuvant
Daronrix
disodium phosphate
formaldehyde
magnesium chloride
octoxynol 10
polysorbate 80 (Tween 80)
potassium chloride
potassium dihydrogen phosphate
sodium chloride
sodium deoxycholate
squalene
thiomersal
vitamin E

Anyone in their right mind who actively wants to put that sh!t in their body is INSANE.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Guys, I warned a while back in here that the infrastructure is in place for massive mandatory vaccinations.

Check BIOSHIELD.

This is really, really bad.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Maybe the wise thing to do, if your not going to or try to not take the mandatory vac. would be to stock up regular cold/flu meds. from the store and drink plenty of o.j. and water. STAY HEALTHY

Good luck to us all. See you in the survivor camps.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here's what skeptics need to realize

that when a level 6 pandemic alert is issued....LAWS change regarding what vaccine's can be used that are largely UNTESTED regarding their saftey or effectiveness in an effort to "RUSH" to find a cure in "Emergency situations"......put that in your pipe and smoke it...

.then tell me how much faith you have in big pharma especially when they have immunity.......all they need is a little fear that they may lose their job for not keeping up with the competition and making their company $......combine this with a nice salary.....a need to feed one's own family.......and you will be suprised how you may rationalize giving untested vaccine's to the public and that is if you are a decent person.....

[edit on 18-7-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
Here's what skeptics need to realize

that when a level 6 pandemic alert is issued....LAWS change regarding what vaccine's can be used that are largely UNTESTED regarding their saftey or effectiveness in an effort to "RUSH" to find a cure in "Emergency situations"......put that in your pipe and smoke it...

.then tell me how much faith you have in big pharma especially when they have immunity.......all they need is a little fear that they may lose their job for not keeping up with the competition and making their company $......combine this with a nice salary.....a need to feed one's own family.......and you will be suprised how you may rationalize giving untested vaccine's to the public and that is if you are a decent person.....

[edit on 18-7-2009 by cpdaman]

I think you've hit the nail on the head. Those people will certainly not think twice about making sure every single person is vaccinated with this new vaccine when the SHTF.

That's the scary part. This is not tested. It is potentially worse than the flu. History is repeating itself right now.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ever wonder why the final vaccine (Produced by Baxter -also responsible for engineering A/H1N1 and caught red handed distributing infected medicine-) is only available by the end of this year?

Simple. Tamiflu needs to be pushed to "fight the symptoms (and rake in the billions). Spain has just ordered 6 million doses of Tamiflu.

Good citizens.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I've been giving this whole "Swine Flu" thing a lot of thought and I have to admit to you all that I'm not very impressed with this "pandemic" we have going on here. Here are some links that I feel will assist me in demonstrating my side of the issue.

CDC Official Swine Flu Numbers

Washington State Vehicle Fatalities

Please note that in the links provided (both by government sites) that 4 people have died in Washington State from this pandemic virus, while 521 people died in car crashes just within my State alone (2008). Last year, 37,261 people lost their lives in car crashes in the US. That's not even thinking globally, in terms of vehicle deaths.

This pandemic doesn't come close to the amount of people dying in car crashes annually. I am not convinced that this vaccine will be good for what it claims, and I have to admit that the Machiavelli side of me immediately thinks this vaccine will act only as a doorway for the big virus that has yet to be released into the wild. Those in power won't get the shot. They'll watch everyone get sick around them and die, while they all smile and say, "See! The Swine Flu Vaccine didn't kill off the population after all. This other virus did!" But this vaccine could allow the next manmade virus a pathway to infect those that got the vaccine.

I'll not be getting the vaccine this year, or from now on.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I cannot see the UK making the vaccination mandatory, they haven't insisted that children get the MMR before they start school.

I thought there is a worry that swine flu will mutate with seasonal flu, if this is happens will the vaccine still give immunity?

I am confused by this virus, was it let out into the population by accident and governments know through previous experiments it will get stronger, is it scare mongering because there is something really big going off that they don't want us to know about, is it a natural occurance and they are doing their best or will this be mass medication to further their own ends.

Time will tell I guess.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander

Originally posted by son of total newbie

How can the vaccines be mandatory? I can't see this working. Say for instance you are a big shot sports star, are they going to force you? What about an elected official or big banker? You have millions. There must be some way through bribery or forged documents that these people will get off.

They will probably be giving some type of certificate of vaccination to those who get the shot. You can bet there will be forgeries available for a price. Also, I think the "little people" will make their own forged documents.

How can a vaccine be mandatory? Well, by laws mandating the use of them, of course.

For example, take a look at this link:

National Vaccine Information Center

N.C. Gen. Stat. § 130A-152 (2006)

They tried in 2002 with the smallpox vaccine. Google search Tommy Thompson refuses to take vaccine.

They will try again. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but I think they will fail again

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Again:

Beware "the event".

Watch "V for Vendetta" again if you have to.

It is all in there.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Im not saying its not dangerous,i think that would be a given since they are rolling it out with practically no testing.All i was saying is it has nothing to do with fema camps,mass graves/lots of coffins or depopulation.It's big pharma trying to make money by creating a pandemic and raking in the cash for making a vaccine.And i have already seen what goes into vaccines from various sources.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well im taking the shot - the sooner the better

Id rather be a live argument than a corpse with a sign saying told you so

Good luck for you that don't have it - perhaps the world will morn your loss - but i wouldn't bank on it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join